​⭐​One-star girls​⭐​

Noacc

23 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

To be fair, I don't care one way or the other. I'd eventually get them with the current system and I'll eventually get them with this new system. I'm not going to go out of my way and I don't need it with both systems.

+1

(the following is my first impression and thought)

My only problem with the girls was that they were not very useful game wise. I was perfectly fine with them Been on all bosses, specially knowing that they were not "taking away" shards from event girls. I don't know if I like the change to be honest, and I do not get why they are so much hated too. I mean they are all very well drawn, have a bit of income and they are a good "tease". Is good that we can drop a full one, but I feel that now it will really take ages maybe eons to get them. They literally became the "last thing to do". When I have "free time" I go back and do an old boss to upgrade his tier and I get some 1 stars shards too. Now is: get the girls in a new world ---> go back and upgrade tiers to get their girls----> after all the tiers go to dark lord to get 1stars girls.

The main purpose of the game is the art. I get that we are gamers too, but the main objective is to build the biggest happy harem.

If we are saying no to (again very well drawn) girls, maybe we are too much on the gameplay side....

WAKANDA.....no, sorry... I meant: HENTAI FOREVER

• Like 5

oh, and while you ask for feedback to the LoneStars(tm)

- please implement a "the more shards the more likely a shard drop for this girl again" as it is done for regular T1 boss girls. 

That is one of the annoying parts of the i-do-not-really-care-anymore-about-girls when getting shards: distributed all over.

5 minutes ago, gluddukat said:

I have checked it in on the testserver with the new changes.

300 combats =6x 100 shard drop 1 star girls.

I´ve gotten 92 1 star girls for 4250 fights so about 46 fights / a 2 % drop rate probably
(2 new test accounts where used just so you guys now and nobody  wonders why I could spent over 45 k kobans to test it :P )

• Thanks 7

To be honest, I no longer care what is done with the 1 girls. You're going to do what you want and I'll get the girls anyway just by the number of GP*10 spins it takes to keep equipment current. I'm not making a special effort to obtain them by going to the Dark Lord.

I only went to see the change after a 100 shard drop on test server, I believe it was more or less that.

120 combats = 5x 100 shard drop.

10 10x Great Pachinko = 1 girl.

Edited by krayzo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, holymolly said:

damn that´s a lot  I got  3 in 243 10x spins :D

For me there were also big fluctuations. I didn't have a girl for the first 50 attempts. After that, it went quickly.  But 3 out of 243 is very little.

39 minutes ago, gluddukat said:

For me there were also big fluctuations. I didn't have a girl for the first 50 attempts. After that, it went quickly.  But 3 out of 243 is very little.

Idk I feel like the data we for GP 10x spins is very little ^^

6 hours ago, holymolly said:

Idk I feel like the data we for GP 10x spins is very little ^^

Ok, new test.

117 10x spins = 6 girls

old tests

116 10x spins = 11 girls (gluddukat)

243 10x spins = 3 girls (holymolly)

that equates to 24 attempts per girl.

But I agree we need more data. It would be good if everyone who tries the changes continues the data series.

1 hour ago, gluddukat said:

Ok, new test.

117 10x spins = 6 girls

old tests

116 10x spins = 11 girls (gluddukat)

243 10x spins = 3 girls (holymolly)

that equates to 24 attempts per girl.

But I agree we need more data. It would be good if everyone who tries the changes continues the data series.

there you go:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/17/2021 at 12:04 PM, windia said:

To say "put them on Dark Lord for those who are dedicated in girl's art" - well, how will Dark Lord now keep going with the many event girls he usually captures? clogged up like today? -> +-0 here

Possible solution to this would put them on any villain who currently doesn't have a girl available for drop.  That would make no empty place in adventure battles for those who really didn't want them though.

13 hours ago, jpanda said:

Possible solution to this would put them on any villain who currently doesn't have a girl available for drop.  That would make no empty place in adventure battles for those who really didn't want them though.

While I thinks this is far to complicated (yet possible to exclude villains with event girls), it still does not address my main concern with the LonelyStars(tm):

I do not get the idea behind (regarding their current state). 

They have a bio - yet it will never be shown fully due to 1 star.

They have the usual absolute money income as most girls with 1 star - so nothing special the next morning to collect.

They are no help neither in PoP nor in Champions nor in PvP. 

So why do they exist? To have girls that technically require only Ymen to obtain?

Edited by windia

I've updated the data thread so we can start sharing data for the new all or nothing drop system for them. All participants are welcome. Please feel free to make a new post with the simpler template so we can easily separate the two. Many thanks in advance to all participants.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

Well, there's one thing I really like about the change to how one star girls drop in the pachinko. I do appreciate the fact that overflow for them works the same as for normal girls.bonus.thumb.png.7181bec89e3aeed2fe5a0e88fa5035ac.png

Wow, you got two girls, and the one in the right looks almost real !

Why didn't KK told us about this change in the patch notes ?

🤪

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Wow, you got two girls, and the one in the right looks almost real !

Why didn't KK told us about this change in the patch notes ?

🤪

Hahaha, indeed, the one on the right does appear more lifelike than the other, she even moves :D

Maybe it's a stealth buff?:D

• Haha 1

Now time for the final thought: In the end the change doesn't feel bad simply because we have to use many GP orbs during the contest so dropping a bunch of full 1 stars girls is not that hard, i was worried about never be able to see them soon (since they are only on dark lord), but the chances in pachinko aren't that low as i imagined. 

So i'm happy with the change with my (10 for now) 1 stars girls dropped

Positive feedback 👍

• Like 3

Yep. It's a lot more satisfying in the latest patch than it was with the shards everywhere. Also, having dropped and upgraded a handful of the 35 new ones since then, the quality seems to be there overall now (contrary to the original 10 who had quite a few rushed jobs thrown in).

As I expected, the ones I do enjoy for the art and theme make me wish these particular girls had more stars. But it's still a nice little addition, and given how desperately lacking gifts are in the current game economy, it's nice to have affection scenes you can unlock with just a couple of green gifts.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic