​⭐​One-star girls​⭐​

Noacc

6 hours ago, holymolly said:

I like the 3 1 stars they mentioned in the patch notes but they just added 35 NEW ONCE 😮 ???

Idk about you guys but I feel like that´s kinda over-kill isn´t it 🤔

Now I see what you mean...

Either they forgot a digit of the number or this is the entire amount including what was waiting inline^^

update: here a screen shot  with all of them... (the previous ones circled in red)

image.png.fb2376e9d7a5c05a4f8180e9817348f7.png

@Chthugha: when is your date of new completion^^ [scnr]

Edited by windia
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, windia said:

Now I see what you mean...

Either they forgot a digit of the number or this is the entire amount including what was waiting inline^^

here a screen shot from Ninja Spy T3 with all of them... (plus the legendary Tgirl)

image.png.def718361ed311e22cdb27ac71430a2d.png

@Chthugha: when is your date of new completion^^ [scnr]

Soon. And when you ask it again, it will still be soon.

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Okay, I'll take the girls as they come (obviously), but with ZERO positive comments on the 1 girl idea that I can find, my question is what are they smoking?

The answer is : YES ! :P

but to be fair there are some nice girls but unfortunately also some 💩

Edited by holymolly
  • Haha 1

They are sadly useless, give almost zero money and mess up their original purpose, which was (at least in the first time I read about them) a fast way for beginners to gather a bigger harem. Well, good luck getting even a 3star from your adventures, now there is 30+ useless piece.
And the biggest problem for late gamers is: They come up in champions and the plus rerolls doesnt make up for it. 
There was an idea from someone to collect them separetily, maybe as an "accessory", when they first introduced them and honestly that was the second best thing they could have done, right after completly throwing away the idea.

Edit: Yeah, I was informed later that the fact, that I may seen a 1star in champion fight was a bug.

Edited by arkay2233
  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 2

1 hour ago, arkay2233 said:

And the biggest problem for late gamers is: They come up in challenges and the plus rerolls doesnt make up for it.

Are you referring to the champions? They explicitly do not appear there, and this was stated in the patch notes that introduced 1* girls. If you get one there, please submit a bug report via the in-game support tool.

So yeah, non-existent downside.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, good luck getting even a 3star from your adventures, now there is 30+ useless piece.

What George said, but also this: the above stems from your lack of knowledge that 1-star girls don't affect the drop rate of other girls on villains. You get shards for them only when you wouldn't have gotten shards for regular or event girls anyway. By design.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Are you referring to the champions? They explicitly do not appear there, and this was stated in the patch notes that introduced 1* girls. If you get one there, please submit a bug report via the in-game support tool.

So yeah, non-existent downside.

Thats what I meant, sorry. I'm not 100% sure that it happened, but between rolls I think I saw one of them. If it happens again I will report.

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

What George said, but also this: the above stems from your lack of knowledge that 1-star girls don't affect the drop rate of other girls on villains. You get shards for them only when you wouldn't have gotten shards for regular or event girls anyway. By design.

I thought it doesn't share droprate with event girls, not with the normally obtainable ones.

I thought it doesn't share droprate with event girls, not with the normally obtainable ones.

I guess somehow he might have meant it. 

I understood that the 1stars took the slot of the EPx1 orbs - which had always their own probability slot and had no interference with neither the boss nor the event girls.

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

Fast calc is discouraging:

35 girls at 5 shards/drop in GPx10 make 700 drops. With an estimated 20% drop rate that adds to 3500 GPx10 orbs. As those drops will be randomized between the 35 girls, they will get shards more or less evenly , so forget getting any of the girls before 2000 GPx10 orbs (unless they implement an algorithm to favour the girls with more shards as in tier 1 girls).

Boss battles at 1,15% drop rate for 10 shard drop make for 350 drops and around 35000 battles (two years of combativity).

So as @Chthugha said ... 📆📆📆📆📆📆📆📆 ... soon.

If only they would have added them in batches of 5 girls per month or 10 girls every two months ...  then I would have applauded them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, jelom said:

Fast calc is discouraging:

35 girls at 5 shards/drop in GPx10 make 700 drops. With an estimated 20% drop rate that adds to 3500 GPx10 orbs. As those drops will be randomized between the 35 girls, they will get shards more or less evenly , so forget getting any of the girls before 2000 GPx10 orbs (unless they implement an algorithm to favour the girls with more shards as in tier 1 girls).

Boss battles at 1,15% drop rate for 10 shard drop make for 350 drops and around 35000 battles (two years of combativity).

So as @Chthugha said ... 📆📆📆📆📆📆📆📆 ... soon.

If only they would have added them in batches of 5 girls per month or 10 girls every two months ...  then I would have applauded them.

just imagine I collect all MythicGirls and I invest 250~ GPx10 orbs each LC (this I do), additional boss fights due to (maybe) ED and LD. So this "overhead" over the natural combativity regeneration makes it quicker. Like GPx10 alone would reduce it to 14 months...

• Like 1

We are getting literally flooded... with nothing useful. 35 new 1-star girl in one go is practically absurd.

10 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Okay, I'll take the girls as they come (obviously), but with ZERO positive comments on the 1 girl idea that I can find, my question is what are they smoking?

As some of my friends used to say, they are smoking the impossible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

in my opinion as a player you all have to look at it from the devs perspective, what are we always clamoring for, more girls, and here are a ton in one shot, now as far as my knowledge goes, it takes a lot of time to draw and render a single 3 star girl, and with these one star, its a little easier for the animates because its only two poses and a scene, as opposed to 4 poses and 3 new scenes plus the info on the girl, a lot of work, plus working on a new world for all of us, its seems simple and a nice change of pace from how this was handled before.  Its more girls everyone regardless of 1 or 3 or 5 stars, and who worries about money anymore, i haven't left over 1 billion dollars in like 2 years that wasnt done deliberately

I was the one that suggested that they be additions to girls.    For example:  has Arcana has an apprentice, Juliette has an assistant that goes exploring with her.  I don't think anyone would have been complaining about 1 star girls if we also got another scene with our favorite girls at the same time.  

Varnart: We are clamoring for well drawn regular girls not 1 scene girls.  The girls were not designed for higher level players they were designed to help the lower level players out. 

They, however take so long to get that they really help 0 players out and, for the players who like the girls.  Why not want the design to be a regular girl.

The concept could have been good if the developers put a little more thought into how to go about adding 1 star girls.  

• Like 5

Hey, I'm one who's going to give the thumbs up to the artists.  I checked out the one-star version of Norou and she would have to be her best version by far.  The attention to detail and anatomical accuracy and shading was exquisite.  Many of the girls are similarly praiseworthy.

What this has done, though, is to have me hankering (most likely in vain) for them to be upgraded to three stars.  I only have three so far (Ari, Tracey and D-D) and I can't really complain.  Some of the girls are truly interesting and have interesting stories to tell.  It would be nice to have these rounded out a bit more, especially with the affection scenes.  However, with so many girls released en masse to such an extent, I imagine six more images for each girl would be a tall order for the time-pressed artists.

One thing strikes me, though... In the Wiki, there's a profile description for each girl, but no such description appears in my harem, even with each girl upgraded to max.  I'm wondering if there's a step I missed to be able to read them.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

One thing strikes me, though... In the Wiki, there's a profile description for each girl, but no such description appears in my harem, even with each girl upgraded to max.  I'm wondering if there's a step I missed to be able to read them.

It's a known issue (and I'm not sure if it's an issue or something on purpose). You can't see the descriptions of 1 star girls, unless they're a version of another girl.

Edited by Kenrae

17 hours ago, Varnart said:

But you don't know the drop rate for new players as opposed to us old salty dogs red it could be different, but I understand where you coming from club mate

I have no data collection. 

Only a 1 part sample: a new account on lvl128.

While hitting most times Ninja Spy, I got this "result":

• T3 girl of Ninja Spy (at lvl162) is already at 93 shards. 
  • highest 1star is on 45 shards, got shards for 12 girls all in all. 
  • At least 5 shard drops in GPx10 - yet also uncounted.
  • => I simply doubt the beginners have higher drop rates
  •  
  • Edit: for completion: DarkLord is at lvl31, Gruntt is at lvl46 and Edwarda at lvl36

image.thumb.png.35d1af6e1aea30370a4f795a56157cd8.png

Edited by windia
  • Thanks 2

• Noacc unfeatured this topic