​⭐​One-star girls​⭐​

Noacc

Yeah me too .. twice actually

Idk bout you guys but I´d appreciate  some communication from kinkoid BEFORE they do something.. not like "let´s change something and wait until some noticed it" :/

Terrible communication once again..

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Yeah me too .. twice actually

Idk bout you guys but I´d appreciate  some communication from kinkoid BEFORE they do something.. not like "let´s change something and wait until some noticed it" :/

Terrible communication once again..

Update: We just got some comfirmation on this topic.. it´s just late as always and one thing I´d like to mention, quoting Kinkoid:

By even easier you guys are trolling right ? Please don´t tell me that you´re serious about that 😐..

Oh and as they say..beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess..🤫

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-05 um 13.39.42.png

Edited by holymolly

The following seems to be changed:
- if you get a shard drop from a villain, it will be 10 shards all the time
- if you get a shard drop from GP, it will be 5 shards all the time

This will indeed speed the progress up a bit, but the drop rate doesn't seem to have changed all that much, if at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

The thing is that we can see the one star girls from 2 perspectives in my opinion:

1. Harem perspective: New girls to have and be happy on "watching" (XD) them and having the numbers of your harem going up
  2. Game perspective: You have a little increase on your ego

Now the problem is that this girls are a really poor introduction game wise, they do not change how you play and they had a bad presentation (Balancing Mythic Girls....) so people started to hate them even before they were released.

The only thing they can do to make these girls more "valuable" for the players (yes, not for the fa..ers XD) is that they provide some sort of little bonus, as many of us already suggested.

I mean is good that now they are really easy to get (as they promised), but still i'm not "in a hurry" to get them. How can i say.... i'm not looking forward for them.... i do not feel the "thrill" XD

• Like 4

When 1 star girls were introduced I was very dissapointed that they were not easy to get as advertised.

Now I see them in a similar fashion as the PoP girls, they will eventually reach the 100 shards and join my harem, but now I accept it will be at a very slow pace.

The only good thing about them is that they cover the timespan when you have no other girls drops, for example between events or while you are levelling last bosses for the third tier.

In fact since long time ago I thought of something similar, but with just a single girl (of course with 3 or 5 stars), with a very little chance to drop in villains or other parts of the game.

• Like 3

On 3/5/2021 at 1:50 PM, Chthugha said:

This will indeed speed the progress up a bit, but the drop rate doesn't seem to have changed all that much, if at all.

I agree to this, although obviously I can speak only for my game: since the "warning" of the change, I didn't had a single drop for 1-star girls from any villain (as, I suppose, many other fellow players). In over two days, I deem this as a very low drop rate, as it was already generally deemed anyways before the "warning".

• Like 1

8 hours ago, triplecane said:

Wow, they really made it easier to get 1 star girls. It took me only 650+ fights to get a single drop, it will all be a breeze.

Well, that was definitley a bad streak; it's so bad that it's even hard to believe, especially having in mind people who complain (often) tend to exxagerate

You probably cant prove that or can you? (and I mean hard proof, not another statement where you do a calculation or something else (you are also not known as a guy who writes down his fights regularly, so that's another point for doubting this number)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, blaa said:

changes regarding drop range (and rate?)

At this time, we don't have enough data to be 100% sure, but it seems most likely that the rates haven't changed. Still something around 1% on villains and 10% when spinning GPx10. The ranges have definitely changed and they're not even ranges now, they're fixed amounts: 10% per drop vs villains and 5% in GP.

See the stats thread for more details (I'll update my post in the process, it's been a while). We'll need one of the Excel wizards to compile the data for us, by the way.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blaa said:
9 hours ago, triplecane said:

Wow, they really made it easier to get 1 star girls. It took me only 650+ fights to get a single drop, it will all be a breeze.

Well, that was definitley a bad streak; it's so bad that it's even hard to believe, especially having in mind people who complain (often) tend to exxagerate

You probably cant prove that or can you? (and I mean hard proof, not another statement where you do a calculation or something else (you are also not known as a guy who writes down his fights regularly, so that's another point for doubting this number)

Assuming the one star girls replaced the epic orbs and have the same drop rate (around 1,1%), it is perfectly possible having a streak of 500 or 600 fights without any drop. Revising my data on epic orbs, I had some bad streaks of over 400 fights, and one up to 576, and talking only of one star girls I have yet a 410 one.

That said, RNG will even with time, and you will have some close drops too.

With 10 shards per drop and a drop rate of 1,1%, you will need in average around 10000 battles to get the ten 1 star girls (200 days or 7 months) if you don't use GPx10 orbs.

If we talk about the great pachinko, mi sample is still reduced, but the drop rate could be around 10%, with 5 shards per drop, then we would need in average 2000 GPx10 orbs to get the 10 girls. I am getting more than 250 GPx10 orbs per month (and people with lower level PoP could get easily more than 100), so for me it would be 8 months to get the 10 girls only with GPx10 orbs.

As in reality we will have a mix of battles and GP, we can say 5-6 months is possibly the time needed to get all the one star girls. As always this is a game of patience and time flies so don't worry too much about it, you will get them eventually.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

On 3/15/2021 at 11:24 AM, jelom said:

Assuming the one star girls replaced the epic orbs and have the same drop rate (around 1,1%), it is perfectly possible having a streak of 500 or 600 fights without any drop. Revising my data on epic orbs, I had some bad streaks of over 400 fights, and one up to 576, and talking only of one star girls I have yet a 410 one.

That said, RNG will even with time, and you will have some close drops too.

With 10 shards per drop and a drop rate of 1,1%, you will need in average around 10000 battles to get the ten 1 star girls (200 days or 7 months) if you don't use GPx10 orbs.

If we talk about the great pachinko, mi sample is still reduced, but the drop rate could be around 10%, with 5 shards per drop, then we would need in average 2000 GPx10 orbs to get the 10 girls. I am getting more than 250 GPx10 orbs per month (and people with lower level PoP could get easily more than 100), so for me it would be 8 months to get the 10 girls only with GPx10 orbs.

As in reality we will have a mix of battles and GP, we can say 5-6 months is possibly the time needed to get all the one star girls. As always this is a game of patience and time flies so don't worry too much about it, you will get them eventually.

Thanks for the math and the data. Just to be clear: I never said or meant, that it's not possible (even higher streaks are perfectly possible), but only that it's a very bad streak and I am doubting his number in this context for the reasons I mentioned. And even though such a bad streak can happen, RNG will even it out sooner or later (but that wasnt the point I guess).

I also think, that a lot of players will get the girls faster (at least I will), because you only calculated free combativity, but most players will do refills and get additional combativity Just for the last month I made 28x50 free combativity a day + 131 refills (OD, LD, MD) + 293 season+PoA combativity (and I got a 100x drop + one of the event girls where on MD). So in total I made almost 4300 fights in the last month. Counting GP orbs in, I might get the girls rather in 2-3 months than 5-6.

Obviously, not everybody takes everything they can get (I paid for the seasons pass for instance) or they already have a lot more than I, but I guess the real result lies in between these two, so most likely most active players will get them in 3-4 months.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

I now have 2 myth girls... and no 1 stars.

I think KK got it wrong. A girl that you can get simply by throwing money (or kobans) at, is *easy*, not mythical.

A girl that you have to work through 1000s of fights for, now that is hard! 

;) 

That's not hard, that's long. It's two different things.

Besides, you can throw money or kobans to get them. Just buy enough Combativity :P.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2021 at 9:42 AM, blaa said:

How could I prove it? It's impossible.

But how do I know I'm right? Simple, I note event fights to see what the drop rate is. So I know that I did at least 650 fights (event) with no 1star drops. How many more, I don't know. maybe 1, maybe 100. Doesn't matter, what matters is that the drop rate for 1-stars is abysmal. Maybe it's better in pachinko, I don't use it much.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Alright finally it's time for Slynia to speak his mind.

Today I have really been in a YOLO state of mind, rolling down all my GPx10 orbs + many billions worth of Ymen afterwards. Why? I just wanted all the 1-star girls man.
gpppp.PNG
Been a long time since I saw this screen in this state

As you can see here: A place for people to share their One Grade Character drops [Stats] - Feedback - Hentai Heroes
I have reported 5012 villain fights + 672 GPx10 rolls.

Disclaimer: Do keep in mind that some of the fights and GP rolls were before they changed the drop range (+drop rate for the GP), as you can see from the linked post.

Those stats are not exactly correct, as in, they're not the complete results. The only thing I haven't included was this month's Mythic Days, as I had to do fights from my phone and couldn't bother writing down the drops and number of fights. However, in the previous MD I've had to do between 1200 - 1620 fights, so if we take the average of that just for the sake of it (1410) that is a total of ~6422 villain fights give or take.

So for me personally for the 1-star girls (only taking into account the correct stats that I've kept track of):
Pre patch I've had a drop rate of 1.2% from the villains and 8.4% from GP.
Post patch I've had a drop rate of 0.85% from the villains and 21% from GP.

I'm still confused as to why their drop rate was carried over from the EP orbs for villains, I mean, Mythic girls drop rate is higher than these 1-star girls. I gotta be honest, this has not been the best implementation of a new feature to this game.
The change in drop range (5 for GP and 10 for villains) was a good change in the right direction, but I still feel like we're not quite there yet so to say. Also, thanks to the drop range being 1-6 before I had to overcap every single girl with shards, 3 of them even went to 99 shards before I got them on the next drop, feels bad man.

TL;DR: All in all, currently the drop rate seems to be ~1% for villains and ~20% for Great Pachinko.
This means it would take you on average about a total of 10000 villain fights for all 10 girls or 1000 GPx10 rolls.

Just thought I would share this here so some people will know what to expect in what it takes to get these girls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 12

Okay, it's a given that 1 girl's are here, but what I want to see is the finished feature implementation. I have to go to Jessica's wiki page to see her bio when it should be showing on my harem page. Please don't do a half hearted implementation like we see with the girls "starter set."

• Like 5

Nice @Slynia I don't even know how much my GPx10 will cost now. I did all but 100 to get some 1* girls close to 100 so I can try to get them tomorrow whilst also using most of my GP yesterday for that contest. 

I have the same problem that some are at weird totals because of before the change. I'll just consider them flowers already in my head and round down any total I have. 

I hope next event will be hard again, because these easy girls are killing me. 😂

• Haha 4

• DvDivXXX unpinned this topic
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic