​⭐​One-star girls​⭐​

Noacc

Two troll posts have been removed. The concerned parties will receive a warning on their respective profile pages shortly. Further trolling or off-topic whining with ridiculous claims like "this is a P2W cash grab" will get nuked.

I'll give this one information to them trolls right here (and that will be my last word on this): the odds of getting an EPx1 orb from PvE fights were insanely small anyway (around 1%). And that's the only thing that's been removed, not EPx1 orbs themselves. It's still a bad move and it feels bad, but it will have a minuscule impact on the game's economy. End of "discussion".

And guys: don't feed the trolls either, please.

Back on topic now.

So at the end of the day, leaving the all the whining apart 😜

The conclusion is that these one star girls, are probably good to see (the eyes are happy i think), they are useful for "increasing the number of girls in the harem" ( you know to say: hey look i have 1000 girls even if 300 are just one stars) and in "gameplay part" they are gonna be leveled up just to increase the overall harem ego stat.

Seems all, am i missing anything ? ( i'm still in the opinion that the idea might be good but they should provide some sort of "small bonus" and be more useful that way, i think the first one to propose this was @DvDivXXX and i agreed that it was a good idea)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

New Feature: One-star girls I reviewed the rest of features in the patch notes thread, here is only the girls part.

We gave you girls that are hard to get: the Mythic girls! Now to balance things out, we are presenting you the newest HH Feature: One Grade Girls. Just like the name suggests, these beauties have only one grade/star and they will be easier to obtain. Of course the balance is not for using them in PvP, but KK should mean in the number of girls obtained. Just one grade don't give them enough poses and affection images to define the character. If they get more grades and images later (for example dropping it separately in some months time) then it would be a nice addition.

• Compared to regular girls, one grade characters are: 
    • Easily obtained in the Great Pachinko as drop chance from the x10 Great Pachinko games good that the great pachinko can now also drop girls, but it seems they are not so easy to obtain.
    • Dropped from all Villains (replacing the one-game Epic orb). At least I have something to drop while slowly grinding late bosses to the third Tier. I still lack data about their drop rate and shard range in villains and GP, but preliminary posts don't made me optimistic about it. Not complaining about removing orbs drop in villains, it is logical because there has been a big increase in EP orbs if we count temporary PoP added a month ago.
    • Not designed to be used in competitive performances and thus cannot be used to challenge Sex or Club Champions good, they would only interfere there
  • One star characters rarity is Common easily upgradeable

Overall opinion for one-star girls is positive

• Like 3

Let me try to sum up some considerations about this new feature.

Pros

• One star girls, having only one star, and being of common rarity, have a reduced cost to upgrade and level up
  • Easy to obtain girls could help low level players to reduce Places of Power timers
  • They don't appear in Champions drafts

Cons

• They replace the Epic x1 Orbs on the villains
  • They are practically worthless for non low-level players
  • Being only one star, even when upgraded they will give only low ymens (which, again, will become practically worthless for non low level players)
  • They are not an adequate way to compensate the implementation of Mythic Girls in the game: Mythic girls are something useful but extremely costly for the players to obtain, and to balance them something equally useful but easy to obtain should have been implemented. One star girls may be easy to obtain, but they are not even one hundredth as useful as the Mythic Girls.

The above are the main things, and forgive me if Ieft out something important. Between other considerations, I will allow myself to add another personal negative note, although I know that on this point I am in minorance: the enforcing of the game philosophy. In other words, it seems (I say it seems because some pals posts above say quite the contrary) that the 1 star girls are so easy to obtain that every player is destined to have them all in his harem... independently from the fact that he is willing or not. I am fully aware that the main philosophy of the game is to add every possible girls in the game to the harem, but this is not my philosophy, and as far as I know there are other players that agrees with me on this, and, with all due respect, I don't care a bit if the devs reaction on this is "none of our businness". In truth, the things that makes most my stomach ache from the 1 star girls implementation in the game, is that every player is practically bound to obtain them, despite he likes the girls or not. Paradoxically, instead of girls picures they could put pictures of wood boxes, or stones, or trees, and the only certainty we would have would be that those sooner or later would end in our harems, unless we totally stop to use combativity on villains and to use all the Great x10 Orbs from Places of Power (that would be a quite suicidal behaviour). So all in all, the 1 star girl not only are a feature with more disadvantages than advantages, but we are also bound to accept it, are we willing or not (unless someone is inclined to adopt a game ruining behaviour).

• Like 9

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I can't easily distinguish in villains between the 1 star and the normal girls. This means I can't easily tell when I finish a villain tier and its time to move up to get the normal girl in the next tier. This is somewhat annoying. 

Also, if these girls require any upgrading it's going to increase the problem I already have trying to max out all my harem girls.

I'd just as soon not bother with them.

Oh I thought of another disadvantage. I collect yman manually from harem girls. It is a pain to collect it from 350 plus girls, so much so that I'd like to be able to kick out girls with scant contributions. The last thing I want is more deadbeat girls to have to wade through. I don't want them.

Edited by xxx69
  • Like 6

I never really saw any use or need for one star girls tbh. But it at least adds a fun dimension to the GP that it has some kind of chance for girls in it now, small as it is. But did these girls really have to be everywhere? 

Just the first couple of bosses would have done it. Anyone who can reach say Finalmecia should not be so girl deprived anymore and have plenty of boss girls left to collect anyway. 

I'm sure they don't interfere with event girl drops. But regardless, they sure feel like they're in the way. 

The best part is not even mentioned in the patch, but if they managed to fix the statbug, that is fantastic! 

That league refresh rate is annoying. I had finally memorized the reset times! 😆

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, xxx69 said:

Oh I thought of another disadvantage. I collect yman manually from harem girls. It is a pain to collect it from 350 plus girls, so much so that I'd like to be able to kick out girls with scant contributions. The last thing I want is more deadbeat girls to have to wade through. I don't want them.

An advice: order the girls by Grade, start from the top and stop when you feel like it.

• Like 3

Just a single question - in the patch the advertisement is EASY TO GET 1 star girls.

I have used around 100 combativity since the patch on bosses with not a single shard drop.

Is this the easy part? Or the fact that the GrP drops are not that great either?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, imoenbg1 said:

Just a single question - in the patch the advertisement is EASY TO GET 1 star girls.

I have used around 100 combativity since the patch on bosses with not a single shard drop.

Is this the easy part? Or the fact that the GrP drops are not that great either?

Maybe in comparison with the mythic girls those are "easy" to get, I don't know.

I don't usually distrust the RNG part, but it is the second player that states 80 or 100 battles against villains without shard drops for 1-star girls. I myself am at 51, all three times it can be quite possible, but seeing the initial problems of the patch and people reporting event pachinko not working ...

Can someone confirm 1-star shard drops from late bosses?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Observer_X said:

the things that makes most my stomach ache from the 1 star girls implementation in the game, is that every player is practically bound to obtain them, despite he likes the girls or not. [...] (unless someone is inclined to adopt a game ruining behaviour).

So... Just like all of the girls that you must accept in your harem unless you want to stop the adventure mode, or all of the tier-1 regular villain girls unless you want to stop using combativity? That's nothing new. I know you wish the girl collection aspect of the game was a pick and choose system, but it isn't. On that front, this isn't actually a change, even for those who adopt game-ruining policies, and/or play the game in a very different way than how it's meant to work at its core.

8 hours ago, xxx69 said:

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I can't easily distinguish in villains between the 1 star and the normal girls.

You really should, though. I don't expect you to remember the icon for the 10 new ones, but while you're fighting a boss for their tier-1 girls, you should recognize those 3 girls, even if their icon also has a grey background. They're the 3 girls in the villain's line-up. You also have resources like the wiki or the HH++ script that make the job easier for you, but even without any external assistance, it shouldn't be too hard to match the three girls at the top-right with their respective icons at the bottom-right. And over time, the fact that the 10 1-star fillers are everywhere should help identify the other girls by contrast. It's a non-issue.

Just a single question - in the patch the advertisement is EASY TO GET 1 star girls

They have a lame drop rate and almost certainly a small-ish drop range (at this time I suspect it's no larger than 1-6, but I haven't seen enough data to be sure). The easy part is supposed to be the fact that you roll for them by default whenever you fight any villain at all, and that the GPx10 spin effectively counts as an extra villain in this context. So it's not so much "easy" i the sense of "quick" but "convenient": you don't need to take them into account at all in your strategy. No matter what you do, they'll eventually drop. It could certainly have been phrased better, because in practice this will take a fairly long time, probably similar to later tier-1 villain girls (which also makes the argument they're helping out brand-new players very weak).

36 minutes ago, jelom said:

Depends how late you mean, but I've got a drop on Jackson.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

I don't usually distrust the RNG part, but it is the second player that states 80 or 100 battles against villains without shard drops for 1-star girls. I myself am at 51, all three times it can be quite possible, but seeing the initial problems of the patch and people reporting event pachinko not working ...

Does 1 shard from Finalmecia count?

Well, there was an update in between, so maybe my report is obsolete now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

My drop on Jackson was yesterday, so I don't think so. I think they just have a small drop rate and I haven't had the need to play a lot of PvE fights or spin GPx10 since the 1-star thing was introduced, so my sample is tiny.

But there was another update yesterday. They could have introduced the bug with that update and fixed it now.

Not that it matters that much.

• Like 1

I meant last night (CET). Way after the hotfix from yesterday and before today's update as well. Anyway. We might start a thread to count the drop rates for those eventually (I'm noting my stats, and I'm sure the usual suspects do as well). Let's not derail into that too much here. ^^

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DocJD said:

I've been fighting Karol. Since the One Star girls were introduced I've not gotten a shard drop for them OR for either of the 2 level 1 girls I have left on Karol.

You know the relevant factor is your number of rolls and not how much time has passed, right? 30 hours is a very short period, so unless you've made a lot of extra fights through refills or stored fists from Seasons, and/or you've used a lot of GPx10 orbs, your sample over that time with natural regen only is beyond statistically irrelevant.

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

So... Just like all of the girls that you must accept in your harem unless you want to stop the adventure mode, or all of the tier-1 regular villain girls unless you want to stop using combativity?

There's a small but important difference, my friend: all the girls you mentioned are not 1-star girls. My complaining was not about being forced to obtain girls, but on being forced to obtain 1-star girls. As you see, a small, but important difference.

That's nothing new. I know you wish the girl collection aspect of the game was a pick and choose system, but it isn't. On that front, this isn't actually a change, even for those who adopt game-ruining policies, and/or play the game in a very different way than how it's meant to work at its core.

I think my previous post talks enough about my position. I am fully aware that, apart big strokes of luck, there are girls that I don't want and unluckily sooner or later will enter my harem anyway. That's the reason, for example, that I usually stash a big quantity of Epic x1 orbs before using them all in one big round: because if some unwelcome drops happen, at least having them all in a small section of the harem IMHO lessens the bad effect of having them there.

11 hours ago, imoenbg1 said:

They have a lame drop rate and almost certainly a small-ish drop range (at this time I suspect it's no larger than 1-6, but I haven't seen enough data to be sure). The easy part is supposed to be the fact that you roll for them by default whenever you fight any villain at all, and that the GPx10 spin effectively counts as an extra villain in this context. So it's not so much "easy" i the sense of "quick" but "convenient": you don't need to take them into account at all in your strategy. No matter what you do, they'll eventually drop. It could certainly have been phrased better, because in practice this will take a fairly long time, probably similar to later tier-1 villain girls (which also makes the argument they're helping out brand-new players very weak).

I'll catch the occasion to comment also on this point, as I forgot this in my previous post. @Noacc, @DvDivXXX may be correct when he says that the thing could have been phrased better, but IMHO that is not a justification. The devs have made a game where getting girls is the fundamental, and saying "easy to get" and then making the player discover that the truth is that it won't be so easy, no offense, but IMHO is disrespectful, to not say offensive, towards the players, especially when you introduce this new feature as a balancement towards girls that are really hard to get. I am fully aware that people have different yardsticks, and being their game, the one of the devs is the one that counts, but if you ask me, to the bare minimum, "easy to get" should mean a fixed and not too small drop for shards instead of a range (like at least five shards per drop) and a drop rate where an average player can be 100% sure that for every full combativity bar (20 tries) he will get at least one or two drops. Anything less than this will only make so that the list of every player partial obtained girls will get longer by ten (for now, isn't it?) for a number of months, only to end, as I said in my previous post, with nothing useful added to his harem. I don't think I'm making a wild guess when I say that most people talking about "easy to get" would give a definition closer to mine than that of @DvDivXXX's explanation, meaning that, all in all, the devs should decide to start applying a huge dose of common sense to their claims, or else accept the fact that a good slice of players will blame them for this, with the added effect that in time they will lose credibility.

• Like 1

hace 11 horas, jelom dijo:

I got two drops yesterday with 60 fights or so, one from Bremen and one from Ninja Spy. Today I did 88 battles with Ninja and got nothing.

• Like 1

what makes me uneasy about these one star girls besides the removal of the epic orb is the time to collect, one star collection is extremely quick and i know not a lot of us have time to click the girls every 10 minutes for 200 bucks, its not worth it in my opinion

• Like 1

This honestly feels like they didn't even try with these 1 star girls. They remove something that was nice to get randomly and replaced it with extremely low rates and low chances at affection instead, so instead of getting 1 orb which is useful items and a chance at 100 affection now you get 1-5 affection for a useless girl most people will never use. They say that it's to balance out mythic days but that sounds completely fake to me, what exactly is this balancing out? The only thing I can think of is that people get slightly better rewards for spending shit tons of money going for them I guess. Since you know it's not trying to add a system where you always get something because they are lower chances than the mythic day girl affection lol. 

I am confused while they are called common 1 star girls too, I would say they are harder to get than mythic girls at this point but I guess they are a perm addition. So, I guess they mean they are common that if you play for 2-3 years you will finally get at least some of them, but hey I guess that is "common" I guess?

I don't see how this was positive for anyone tbh, even new players that need extra girls for whatever it won't help them cause by the time they get any there's no way they won't have enough from events and just playing the game. I doubt it will even help with extra money too cause again by the time you get even just one of these girls you are probably at the point where money doesn't mean much and have all the money you could need because of how frequent the x10 green orbs are given out. If anything it feels like they got backlash from mythic days and just decided to make this content the "fix" when it did nothing to change it and hope the backlash would be reduced at least a bit. 

• Like 4

• DvDivXXX unpinned this topic
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic