​⭐​One-star girls​⭐​

Noacc

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Not six star mythic?

Hmm, she does look like Asa Shigure who is from a mythic era of anime. And a highly popular one back then. Shuffle! was one of the progenitors of Colour Wars. I would say she is qualified for Mythic:xuntitled.thumb.jpg.0f9f39bdaae3bfc84de676c79e05f9ca.jpg

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Fiel said:

I-it's not meant to be a bad thing. The Mythic factor only upgrades your power level even morexD

To me mythic would be Mazinger Z or Space Pirate Captain Harlock, not Shuffle! :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DHarry said:

Not six star mythic? 😬 Expensive but one more scene. 😏

Did I just hear a suggestion for a 1 star girl to become mythic :P ?

#MakeNorouMythic #TheNorouCampaignhastogoon #the#´swillbeincludedineverytweetfromnowon #plsdontbannmenoacc

Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-16 um 19.31.50.png

• Haha 4

Are we there yet? Well, I did finally grab all the 1* girls (finished thanks to LD being on DL), but I haven't upgraded them all yet. There are definitely a few I'd LOVE to have more affection scenes and/or poses for. And some I don't like at all. I'm guessing there won't be a consensus on which girls we'd like to get a promotion, assuming something like that eventually happens.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2021 at 10:40 AM, Pelinor said:

Okay, it's a given that 1 girl's are here, but what I want to see is the finished feature implementation. I have to go to Jessica's wiki page to see her bio when it should be showing on my harem page. Please don't do a half hearted implementation like we see with the girls "starter set."

On 3/22/2021 at 2:45 PM, jelom said:

✂️ And once upgraded, my opinion about the girls quality is good, I usually like all girls, and these are not exception. It is a pity that only one affection scene and not having a (visible) bio prevent developing a story for them.

On 4/23/2021 at 1:25 AM, Waifulord Sam said:

I noticed today that that one star girls don't even have bios after you upgrade them.  So not only are they useless in orgy teams and champion battles, they aren't even very entertaining.  ✂️

On 4/23/2021 at 2:05 AM, Kenrae said:

Not a fix by any means but you can check the bios on the wiki.

On 4/30/2021 at 3:06 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

✂️  Some of the girls are truly interesting and have interesting stories to tell.  It would be nice to have these rounded out a bit more, especially with the affection scenes.  ✂️

One thing strikes me, though... In the Wiki, there's a profile description for each girl, but no such description appears in my harem, even with each girl upgraded to max.  I'm wondering if there's a step I missed to be able to read them.

On 4/30/2021 at 3:31 AM, Kenrae said:

It's a known issue (and I'm not sure if it's an issue or something on purpose). You can't see the descriptions of 1 star girls, unless they're a version of another girl.

On 4/30/2021 at 5:16 AM, blaa said:

IIRC, it's on purpose

On 5/19/2021 at 3:10 AM, windia said:

While I thinks this is far to complicated (yet possible to exclude villains with event girls), it still does not address my main concern with the LonelyStars(tm):

I do not get the idea behind (regarding their current state). 

They have a bio - yet it will never be shown fully due to 1 star. ✂️

I'm certain that my request here (as well as the comments from various players quoted above) has already been factored into the impending release of the "Blessings" combat feature but, on the off-chance that it has not, could we PLEASE use this occasion to implement FULL IN-GAME BIOS FOR ALL 1* girls(/guys?) across ALL PLATFORMS (Hentai Heroes, Comix Harem & Gay Harem (if applicable- IDK, I don't play the latter))?

I understand that HH may be the only platform currently scheduled to utilize this feature, but we're AT the proverbial finish line- couldn't we break the 🎀 & cross this off the development to-do list?  I mean, according to Discord (and clearly the Wiki), "...the Meta-Data already exists...."

Mechanically, players may want/need to know if a girl's(/guy's) fetish is for mollusks or if her(/his) favorite food is gasoline.  Creatively, as this is a game about art & story in roughly equal measure, it's simply good form as it adds some fun elements.

I know that we can read the Wiki but that isn't the point.  I could also make up my own imaginary bios but that also isn't the point.  Can we just "do the thing" & "complete the circle" whether for aesthetics (as it should be) or gameplay (good enough reason for me)?

Pretty please... with 🍯 on top?  (Couldn't find a sugar emoji- I swear I spent minutes looking & even used the Search feature- so honey will have to do!)

EDIT: @Noacc

Edited by Hastur
forgot stuff & formatting
  • Like 2

Even though these girls are quickly cluttering up my harem no end, Dark Lord gives better drop rates than Great Pachinko.  In fact, this saved my bacon in the Legendary Contest event to get Ms Zazie.  For x10 performances, they would often be hooked 2 (sometimes 3) at a time.

Because they are one star, I have an unrequited love for some of these girls (Eiko and Dahlia for example).  Just like the hint-hint around Finalmecia eventually becoming available to join my harem (probably as one of those out-of-reach mythic girls), there is some unfinished business with the one stars.  There's more of their stories to tell and this means filling in the gaps with two more stars, associated affection scenes and, of course, proper profile descriptions.  Their descriptions must have been created already, unless the Wiki has made it all up, but I can't see for what purpose this would be.

21 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Because they are one star, I have an unrequited love for some of these girls (Eiko and Dahlia for example).  Just like the hint-hint around Finalmecia eventually becoming available to join my harem (probably as one of those out-of-reach mythic girls), there is some unfinished business with the one stars.  There's more of their stories to tell and this means filling in the gaps with two more stars, associated affection scenes and, of course, proper profile descriptions.  Their descriptions must have been created already, unless the Wiki has made it all up, but I can't see for what purpose this would be.

I think our best bet is having another version of the girl, I don't see KK changing 1 star girls to 3 star girls.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 8:27 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

Dark Lord gives better drop rates than Great Pachinko.

That's demonstrably false. Please don't state stuff as if it were knowledge when it's just a wild guess backed by no data ever. You could mislead players who don't know, and annoy those who do (in particular those who took the time and effort to sample significant data and draw proper conclusions). Cheers.

Aside from that, as I've been saying since their introduction, 1-star girls are either just a kind of meaningless "+1" to your harem total (when they're mediocre or even bad, which a good amount are, not to mention all the copy-paste going on for their one affection scene...) OR they're super frustrating (when they're actually good and/or interesting) because you only get a glimpse of what they could have been as a full-blown harem girl.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 9:36 PM, DvDivXXX said:

That's demonstrably false. Please don't state stuff as if it were knowledge when it's just a wild guess backed by no data ever. You could mislead players who don't know, and annoy those who do (in particular those who took the time and effort to sample significant data and draw proper conclusions). Cheers.

Aside from that, as I've been saying since their introduction, 1-star girls are either just a kind of meaningless "+1" to your harem total (when they're mediocre or even bad, which a good amount are, not to mention all the copy-paste going on for their one affection scene...) OR they're super frustrating (when they're actually good and/or interesting) because you only get a glimpse of what they could have been as a full-blown harem girl.

Check it out for yourself then.  I did and Dark Lord does give better 1 star drops than GP, significantly better.  If I had to rely on GP to get me over the line in the contests I would've failed totally.  I did a tally and I got 0.25 girls for every one from a 10x GP.  This was taking into account the 10x performance option against Dark Lord.  If I lumped in a x10 performance as a direct comparison against a x10 GP drop Dark Lord would win hands down.  However, next time the option comes up to test it, I'll sample it more carefully in deferrence to your criticism and see how it turns out.  If I'm wrong I'll apologise without question.

Aside from this I agree whole-heartedly with what you wrote on the 1 star girls themselves - from both perspectives.  I got the Gothic version of Lapsey.  She's perhaps even more lovely in this version and I ache to see all her affection scenes and poses in between the first and last.  Alas, not to be.

What gets me is that there are no profile descriptions of the new girls - unless I visit the wiki.  Can you tell me why they appear in the wiki but have been left out of the harem page?

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Check it out for yourself then.  I did and Dark Lord does give better 1 star drops than GP, significantly better.

Did you even click the link in my previous post? I did check it for myself, as have a dozen other players who counted their drops from both sources carefully, and still do (at least some of us). Our collective results are available for you to read if you click my link. And we found the exact opposite trend as you claim. That's why I informed you that this claim is demonstrably false: because the opposite has been demonstrated already.

And obviously, we counted 1 spin of GPx10 (aka 1 "GPx10" orb) = 1 battle versus Dark Lord, not 10 battles... Drop rate is well over twice better from GP than DL.

• Like 1