​⭐​One-star girls​⭐​

Noacc

15 minutes ago, ID 2958531 said:

I meant "delaying" in terms of game performance. Thanks, I'll try to figure more detail on how this new add-on interfere with normal villain brides and event-aunts.

...I'm going to need you to elaborate on how you think these girls specifically delay the game performance only during events with villain girls in a way other than interfering with girl drops.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

What seems to be fixed with the PvP change is the stats bug, or at least I've just noticed one bugged player in my league that now isn't bugged, I guess we need to watch it closely.

But I've seen the change in stats still in a snapshot just now, as always. Maybe it will be applied from now on, who knows.

EDIT: Make it two players.

Yes, I also have one previously bugged player now with right stats, so It seems this patch will bring one good and demanded thing.

About the stats refreshing, I don't think they will really made in "real time", but what they have done is reducing the 6 hours refresh time by reducing and optimizing the process in the server. Now the task is knowing if it is 4, 2, or 1 hour. It was needed in the Seasons page because you could have up to 10 hours of a player stats freezed

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1

New Feature: One-star girls

We gave you girls that are hard to get: the Mythic girls! Now to balance things out, we are presenting you the newest HH Feature: One Grade Girls. 

So let me get this straight. You removed a good feature: x1 Epic Orbs; you added a bad feature: 1 star girls, who nobody needs, who're ugly and who decreases the chances to get something useful(and I do mean money and items and not even normal girls shards here). So you added two bad features and you did all that to "balance things out" with Mythic girls? I mean, does it decrease the power level of Mythic girls to balance it out? No. Does it add something positive to the game to relieve the frustration left out from Mythic girls? No, it only adds more. But it's supposed to "balance things out"? How? You already removed Epic Orbs from Champions leaving them without any rewards past 8th level.(and please, don't tell me that kisses has any value compared to Epic orbs, cause that's not even close) and now you remove Epic Orbs from random boss drop too? Well, where can we get them now? Nowhere?(yeah, yeah, top places in League and in PoPs if you're really really lucky, which I'm not) Great way to "balance things out".

This is an utter incompetence.

Also, I completely agree with Kenrae's points about updating opponents stats in PvP and share his concerns.

• Like 17
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

now you can't wait a little to attack an unboosted player at the moment you prefer within the 6 hours window because you never know when he will be boosted again.

Oh yes i didn't think about this, mostly because i'm not really trying hard in leagues (i live in my happy weekly place and only recently i tried and managed to be 1st in league, just one time for saying "yes i did that too XD).

But i do my challenges in the morning and in the evening/night so to me was just a "i fight this dude now or i'll try later/tomorrow", so i didn't really have the time to take the data of all the league's participants and do a "proper" challenge schedule.

The only thing i did was boosting myself the day before the "new week" start and keep boosting myself at the same hour till the end.

Probably this change affects more the d3 players, since there is a true bloodbath i suppose XD

Surely for the people that have the time to plan every single fight is a huge nerf.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

What seems to be fixed with the PvP change is the stats bug, or at least I've just noticed one bugged player in my league that now isn't bugged, I guess we need to watch it closely.

But I've seen the change in stats still in a snapshot just now, as always. Maybe it will be applied from now on, who knows.

Yes, you are right I've just checked one player who was bugged and now he is not, I've beat him in the morning, shame I didn't wait :D

53 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

well, if that's true, this patch would bring a major fix and I would even be inclinded to not hate removing orbs so much (what maybe not an improvement, but you always have to balance things (and honestly we got too many orbs lately))

edit: like most of the patch (quest great, new art great, one star girls great (or more likely: no opininon, removing orbs not so great, but understandable), contest changes really need some explaining, i dont get it (really 21 days, and then what?, pvp changes: we have to see, but if that's the way too fix bugged player I highly welcome it

edit3or4: oh, really, it seems to be fixed, I just checked all the small bugged players in my league and they are all having normal stats (as far as i can tell)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

...I'm going to need you to elaborate on how you think these girls specifically delay the game performance only during events with villain girls in a way other than interfering with girl drops.

I can see a load time increase by about 15% when switching to a villain.

A simple check on my Ninja Spy: it's now tier3 so there are 10 girls yet.  Isn't this interference already obvious enough ?

1 minute ago, ID 2958531 said:

I can see a load time increase by about 15% when switching to a villain.

A simple check on my Ninja Spy: it's now tier3 so there are 10 girls yet. Isn't this interference already obvious enough ?

Sounds like your hardware is shit. Even if there's slightly longer load, if you can physically see it, your hardware needs an upgrade.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Sounds like your hardware is shit. Even if there's slightly longer load, if you can physically see it, your hardware needs an upgrade.

Thank for that advice, my hardware may not be the newest but is pretty fast [5GHz/64GB].

it's the increased net-traffic which slows it down.

• Like 3

Here's my own feedback on this thread's relevant part of today's patch:

New Feature: One-star girls

We gave you girls that are hard to get: the Mythic girls! Now to balance things out, we are presenting you the newest HH Feature: One Grade Girls. Just like the name suggests, these beauties have only one grade/star and they will be easier to obtain. 

• Compared to regular girls, one grade characters are: 
    • Easily obtained in the Great Pachinko as drop chance from the x10 Great Pachinko games 
    • Dropped from all Villains (replacing the one-game Epic orb).
    • Not designed to be used in competitive performances and thus cannot be used to challenge Sex or Club Champions 
  • One star characters rarity is Common

*sigh* Where do I even start? Maybe on the fundamentals:

2021-02-17 Patch.png

Dear Bunny, your mind-reading abilities seem to be out of whack. I screamed "PLEASE DON'T" and you apparently only heard the first word, and in a completely different tone. Not only did I not wish for this pointless and annoying idea to be implemented, but I explicitly voiced my concerns about it when it was first announced on the launch of another terrible feature, not coincidentally, the Mythic Days event format. I know that most players in the forum community at least are in the same boat, and probably all active and motivated players as well. I don't doubt that a lot of clueless noobs or very casual players might have wished for this, but please beware what clueless noobs and very casual players wish for! Chances are it won't be great for the game more often than not.

On that note...

We gave you girls that are hard to get: the Mythic girls! Now to balance things out, we are presenting you the newest HH Feature: One Grade Girls.

Please stop making this claim, it's so wrong in every possible way that it's just grating on my nerves every time I read it. Two wrongs don't make a right. Two poorly-designed features don't balance each other out, they go hand in hand to make the game worse. MD is the most miserable event format ever, and MD girls are the most powerful girls ever. Introducing a bunch of purely cosmetic fillers that will serve no real purpose has absolutely no impact on either of those things.

Dropped from all Villains (replacing the one-game Epic orb).

That's completely unexpected and just sad. So, on top of forcing us to collect shards for useless filler wherever we go, you remove a great reward from villains (albeit way too scarce as it was) to... "balance things out", I can only imagine? See above.

Not designed to be used in competitive performances and thus cannot be used to challenge Sex or Club Champions

Well, I guess you actually listened to feedback on this one specific thing, at least. So that's "good", I guess. In the context of this really bad update, that is.

The problem remains: what are those designed for? Obviously not for combat. But not for art or story additions either, because even if some of them are good, then it will just make us wish they had been used for a real haremette so we had more of it. They will make no difference whatsoever in terms of resources, even for beginners (contrary to another claim from previous official statements on this) because Ymens are plentiful from other sources past the early game phase, and even when you rely on Harem income, these will barely add anything to it.

Honestly, judging on what I've seen of the art so far for these "girls", my best guess currently is that the real goal of this update was to introduce an outlet for Kinkoid to recycle leftover pieces or rejected art submissions and put them in the game. One of the girls has two freaking left feet on her initial pose. I haven't seen any of the affection scenes yet, but unless they're completely different and made into a whole comic-book page worth of content, I can't imagine how they would be satisfactory.

This is a significant missed opportunity. You could have introduced these as companions / pets / groupies / whatever and added a little bit to the game mechanics in the process, while NOT "boosting the harem count", which isn't something anyone wants for the sake of it. The number has to mean something.

So yeah. I'm sorry you went ahead and implemented this as is despite (forum) community feedback. I wish you would reconsider. When Bunny gets her magical ears fixed I hope she hears that wish correctly and grants it. Thanks for your time.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3

Am... am I the only one surprisd, and even upset, by the fact that the Pachinko only shards for these new girls? Like, really? I can get behind it when fighting bosses, but doing it also from the Pachinko is, in my opinion, quite despicable, specially since it also requires the use of x10 orbs.

Now I'll start to worry about if/when you'll do the same to the Event and Epic Pachinko. Thanks.

As for the girls, I don't mind them. They'll be like the 99% of girls from my harem that I don't use for anything except the Champions and now the Places of Power, and these ones won't even come up at Champions. I guess they can be useful for PoP, but making them common makes it unlikely for anyone except new players... that won't be able to get them for a long time as they won't have enough x10 orbs so, by the time they manage to get one of these girls, they'll have enough rare and epic girls from the main and orgy days events.

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

Honestly, I was interested in the idea, but seeing them as it is now I don't like it.  It would be one thing if a girl dropped from villains/pachinko, but only shards?  Never mind that the drop rate seems to be mediocre (of course).  Never mind that they replace the epic orbs even after obtaining all of them (Thank god for PoP). Never mind, going by what some of the characters they're based on, some of these girls should be epic tier at least!  It just seem to be a complete waste of resources to gain something that only provides eye candy at best.  The only way I can see this being redeemable is if there was someway to "evolve" these girls into a higher tier.  That or just make them an automatic drop, no shards necessary.

• Like 5
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

Don't really care about one star girls. They do NOTHING to fix the problem with Mythic girls being over powered and over priced. But they do replace epic orbs so they remove a feature I liked. All around terrible.

2 minutes ago, Hork said:

Also how come the League x15 results no longer show the breakdown of where you points came from that was useful. And when will we ever get back leader boards for XP?

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: double post content added
  • Like 1

I could not care les about the PVP changes, but I want to once again voice my disappointment about these 1-star girls and the removal of epic orbs. It's maddening to see these patch notes written that talk about "cOmMuNiTy FeEdBaCk" when that feedback on the forum certainly doesn't seem to match. I have to assume you're getting wildly different answers for your surveys vs the people who respond here, because I have seen, at best, tepid responses to the 1-star idea from the first time it was announced.

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

13 minutes ago, berrybitch said:

I'm just wondering why i'm still stuck on the update screen lol, i just wanna play the game.

It's under maintenance for everyone.

Edit: And it's back Up.

Edited by Slynia
  • Thanks 1

More girls are a good thing but you totally and completely blew it imho. When you first mentioned this upcoming addition player feedback here in the forums was "don't do this." There were two major alternative proposals given. First, make the new girls companions to existing girls and second, finish what you started by completing the "starter girl" class and then adding more of the common three star girls. I am going to venture out and say you ignored the forum feedback.

When first mentioned the one-star girls were in someway supposed to be a balancing feature to the new Mythic girls. Simply adding a way for players to obtain a girl when they are unable to obtain the Mythic girl doesn't even come close to creating a "balanced game addition."

Removing a award, in this case the Epic 1 orb, reduces the very balance you say you are going for imho.

I normally work from the viewpoint of "lets see how the new additions play out" and I'll stand by that viewpoint. But, you failed to respond to player feedback and this one-star girl addition smells to high heaven as a "lets do this because we can" addition with little or no regard to what the players have asked for.

Edited by Pelinor
fixed a typo
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

IMO removing the epic orbs for these 1 star girls is a big no no! You guys have royally screwed up with this "feature" and I believe you will feel it in your pockets too soon as this feature will probably only leave the biggest whales indifferent, since they spend anyways, but the smaller spenders and the free players will be outraged about this and many will quit. So good job cutting the branch under your feet...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 3

5 minutes ago, Venge33 said:

IMO removing the epic orbs for these 1 star girls is a big no no! You guys have royally screwed up with this "feature" and I believe you will feel it in your pockets too soon as this feature will probably only leave the biggest whales indifferent, since they spend anyways, but the smaller spenders and the free players will be outraged about this and many will quit. So good job cutting the branch under your feet...

fully agree.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

Fully disagree. And I'm a nearly-free player who knows how this game works.
Now, could you stop with your false claims? Because this is a horrible patch for other completely different reasons and you're derailing the discussion into something useless.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Venge33 said:

That same extremely unrealistic complaint has been made in the other thread, it turns out (it wasn't initially evident). I'll copy a short version of my answer to this "argument" here.  

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I know it's popular to whine about P2W, but it's rarely fair for this game, and not relevant at all here.

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

[If you need] extremely convoluted nonsense to stretch the loss of one tiny source of free resources (out of many in this still very much F2P game) into a big cash grab... Then it's safe to say that this update is anything but a P2W move.

Having said that, even if you still disagree, please don't reply further on this. Your argument doesn't hold water and has been debunked. Don't derail the thread further. Thanks.

Cheers.

• DvDivXXX unpinned this topic
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic