• .Easter Oxton. Meh
    • \______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Superhero Laverne. Meh
    • \____________________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Iron Season. Next Event >>

jzzkAe5.jpg

Orgy Days
Orgy days starts from the 14th ending оn the 19th of April (1:00 p.m. GMT+2) You will have five days to get 28 beauties!
All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.
 The Easter bunnies will be waiting for you in the bushes and after you’re done with them you’ll have a whole gang of superheroes to get! We can have a gang bang with the new girls Easter Oxton and Superhero Laverne.

Easter Treasures

My special hero,

It’s time to enjoy the bounty of spring with all the horny babes and bunnies in the Haremverse! Fill them with your seed so we can have a bountiful year full of gorgeous new waifus! Give it to me hard right there, outside in the yard full of flowers or stuff me from behind near the blossoming trees.

Starting today and ending on the 19th (1 pm UTC+2) of April you will have five days to get 28 beauties! The Easter bunnies will be waiting for you in the bushes and after you’re done with them you’ll have a whole gang of superheroes to get! We can have a gang bang with the new girls Easter Oxton and Superhero Laverne.

The sacred Usukami will join your orgy only if you complete all Daily Missions. You can also get these sexy vixens from the Epic and Event Pachinko. You need to fight Ninja Spy to get Nariko, defeat Gruntt for Malina, Bremen is holding Superchick hostage, Donatien has got Present Laverne, Silvanus is holding Hildr, Dark Lord doesn’t want to let go of Easter Oxton and Finalmecia kidnapped Bunny's mother.

Stuff my mouth with your big carrot, hero - I can take it!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Usukami

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Nariko

ava0-1200x.webp

Malina

ava0-1200x.webp

Superchick

ava0-1200x.webp

Present Laverne

ava0-1200x.webp

Hildr

ava0-1200x.webp

Easter Oxton

ava0-1200x.webp

Bunny's Mother

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Ishtar

ava0-1200x.webp

Rabbi

ava0-1200x.webp

Hari

ava0-1200x.webp

Easter Fairy

ava0-1200x.webp

Iron Viola

ava0-1200x.webp

Lady Meta

ava0-1200x.webp

Captain Haremverse

ava0-1200x.webp

Empress Sung Tai Ki

ava0-1200x.webp

Carlita

ava0-1200x.webp

Mitsu

ava0-1200x.webp

Yaya

ava0-1200x.webp

Suki

ava0-1200x.webp

Wang

ava0-1200x.webp

Bitch

ava0-1200x.webp

Kuchi

ava0-1200x.webp

Easter Bunny

ava0-1200x.webp

Super Naisha

ava0-1200x.webp

Yuna Lola

ava0-1200x.webp

Superhero Laverne

ava0-1200x.webp

Claryssa

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 10

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

Good old relaxing orgy days, i have lots of girls already i miss only 4 on bosses and i'll probably go for Oxton or Nariko not sure for now :). Bit of a shame that Kuchi is on pachinko i want her a lot.

Side note: Laverne as Great Saiyaman Great Saiyaman | DragonBallZ Amino Pure genius ahahahahahah so fun

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

I have up to 4 girls to get: the mission girl, Present Laverne, Nariko and Easter Oxton. We'll see how many I get, but I know I'll start with Laverne because I already have her past and future versions.

Good luck everyone!

By the way, it's kind of odd having to Lavernes in one event, but I'm not complaining.

• Like 4

Oh yeah! The best monthly event is here! Glorious girls from the past, immense drop rate and so many girls that it's hard to pick one. What else do you need to be happy, right? Epic orbs? Eh.

The new girls look amazing! Easter Oxton is cute and sexy, Superhero Laverne is powerful and sexy. Awesome!

I don't have Usukami, so the choice of mission girl is very appreciated. And I also have 4 girls on bosses. So it's play time!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Bunny's mom!  My white whale.  I started too late to get her originally and, missed her again when she was in Mythic Pachinko.  I shall be adding her forthwith.

We need more of Bunny's mom, it's a shame there's only so few versions of her.

I'd prefer to see more of the OC characters than parodies of anime ones.

• Like 7

hace 45 minutos, Alkazord dijo:

We need more of Bunny's mom, it's a shame there's only so few versions of her.

I'd prefer to see more of the OC characters than parodies of anime ones.

Agree, as long as they can draw them in the same art style.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Obelisk said:

Bunny's mom and Malina are my primary targets. 100% agree with @Alkazord . We need more of Bunny's mom and in the same art style like @Eman said. Hopefully we get a legendary 5 star version of her or maybe a mythicc one 😃

For now, I'd be happy with a return of Luise from the PoA that I missed when I was AFK, that's the only version I don't have :)

• Like 1

Yes, orgy days are the best events, and with 28 girls they are becoming like the old anniversary events. So enjoy and give it all for the girls. :x

I am fortunate to have all the old girls, and I have only the two new girls to get, so a relaxed event for me.

• Like 2

Ah, orgy days. The great leech of my Kobans.

My first Priority is Bunny's Mom. I've been trying to get her since the way way back. If I got her I'd be happy as she's the only Must Want from those available.

Yet, let me review who is also available and how I might put time and Kobans into getting them into my Harem

Present Laverne is first up. I believe I have all other temporal incarnations of her so a Now Laverne would make for an interestingly good time with past and future. :)

Superchick is another oldy that I would enjoy adding. She's always been out there, floating in a pachinko pool, just out of reach.

Nariko - not too impressed with her

Easter Oxton - Hmmmmm, its hard to tell what she looks like under that outfit but boy is she cute. :)

Everyone with a boss, I already have.

And the rest are pachinko: Claryssa, Superhero Laverne, Wang, Yuna Lola, Kuchi, Lady Meta, Easter Fairy, and Ishtar

I wish everyone the best in fortune in your quests.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Obelisk said:

Bunny's mom and Malina are my primary targets. 100% agree with @Alkazord . We need more of Bunny's mom and in the same art style like @Eman said. Hopefully we get a legendary 5 star version of her or maybe a mythicc one 😃

There's a Golden version of her waiting to happen *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very happy to see Hildr back, though I always got her last year ; she is by far the best girl in this selection ^^

I'm glad the event provides so many girls, but I won't say they are the best Haremettes I ever see (except Hildr of course). Don't worry, that won't prevent me from enjoying the event.

I'm absolutely enthusiast of this Orgy Days round. Finally I will be able to obtain Bunny's Mom first version, and then I will probably try for Superchick. But the cherry on the cake was to have Usukami as the mission girl, as she is one of my favorite girls in the entire game. The only problem will be to find enough time in my busy schedule to do all the missions in due time...

As a side, and unfortunately, negative note, this is the first Orgy days in a quite long time where I totally dislike both new girls. Laverne in itself never made me scream to the miracle, and the Great Sayaman parody almost made my ball slide down. Given her original event, Oxton in an easter bunny suit made me exit with a "Huh?!". Luckily, the old girls are more than sufficient to compensate these flaws.

Bunny's Mom has joined my Harem!

I spent Kobans to help things along and I'm not ashamed to say I did so... Because Bunny's Mom is now part of my Harem! :)

Then I decided to refill and try for Superchick... And got a 100 special drop in that block of 10.

Then I decided to try on Present Laverne. Well, with the other 10 plus refill, I'm up to 31 shards. So... not too bad?

Oh, did I mention that Bunny's Mom is now part of my Harem? :)

Just two other long time girls to recruit and I think all will be good. Some day, yes, someday.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1