• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Easter Oxton. Meh
    • \______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Superhero Laverne. Meh
    • \____________________/ Yucky

30 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

Bunny's Mom has joined my Harem!

I spent Kobans to help things along and I'm not ashamed to say I did so... Because Bunny's Mom is now part of my Harem! :)

Then I decided to refill and try for Superchick... And got a 100 special drop in that block of 10.

Then I decided to try on Present Laverne. Well, with the other 10 plus refill, I'm up to 31 shards. So... not too bad?

Oh, did I mention that Bunny's Mom is now part of my Harem? :)

Just two other long time girls to recruit and I think all will be good. Some day, yes, someday.

I think Bunny's Mom and Superchick are my two favourite girls in this OD... well, Rabbi and Hari too, and also Viola and Captain Haremverse... heck, this is a great Orgy Days, isn't it? :P 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, triplecane said:

Here's my progress so far.

Bunny's mother (epic) from Finalmecia
58 fights - 0 drops
drop of 2
23 - 0
drop of 12
12 - 0
drop of 7
3 - 0
drop of 2
12 - 0
drop of 10
12 - 0

125 fights, 5 drops, 33 shards. Pretty lame I'd say.

I also noticed VERY LOW drop rates (after 3 days I have 65 shards between all the girls).

Something seems off or I'm very unlucky this time...

hace 33 minutos, Alkazord dijo:

I also noticed VERY LOW drop rates (after 3 days I have 65 shards between all the girls).

Something seems off or I'm very unlucky this time...

You're unlucky. I managed to get the first girl in 3 days with better than usual results, only 98 fights to get her, but the second one is the complete opposite, 3 drops and 19 shards in 70 fights.

Luck comes and goes, there isn't always a conspiracy against us.

• Like 3

@blaa @snowman22 @Eman Shhhhhhhhhhh. The first rule of Conspiracy Club is we don't talk about Conspiracies.

So, in other news, I achieved convincing Present Laverne to join my harem. In addition, having had over 2 days left, I decided to work on Easter Oxton and with just 2 refills I have her up to 95 shards.

And my good fortune has nothing to do with the strange lights reputedly seen to be hovering, late at night, above my house nor the sunglass wearing men in business suits from Brazil who happen to be watching all of us through our computer monitors.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Bunny's mom is my first harem collected from 1st event pachinko play in 2019,then I can't stop playing event pachinko a lot until Vile East event last year.Too much money is spent for gamble.My dark history.

This year I got Lady Meta between Superchicks and Superhero Laverne.It is too lucky to get her with only 3 orbs.

(And she is the last troll girl from 2018 anniversary I haven't collect)

Superhero Laverne will be collected on LC day2.This will be my last time to get mythicx6 orb.

It is not easy to get 96 to 99 shards on orgy days.I hope to left only 5 shards for Superchicks but end with extra 11 shards.

Screenshot_2019-04-14-11-31-48_1618759546083.jpg.cc58874dff79486775357243a4931b35.jpgScreenshot_20200412-205910_1618759579517.thumb.jpg.4235b8ade515d0ccde10010ad66cf469.jpgScreenshot_20210416-213207_1618643090311.thumb.jpg.4df2bae4612cf1661bcf20427a26fdae.jpgScreenshot_20210418-232852_1618759760901.jpg.4d0ab902f40d46cd5b494b0109cb0097.jpg

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 6

With less than 12 hours to go I believe it's safe to say my Orgy Days campaign was slightly better than normal.od-003.png.d72159ff70871121514a97aa28bdcd96.png

Pachinko was kind and didn't give me girls on bosses even if it didn't give me every girl it could have. I also managed to get shard drops on the other boss girls so I won't have to wait 2-3 years for them to show up again. 😄

• Like 4

10 hours ago, DHarry said:

I managed to get all the girls this event. Am I part of a conspiracy now? 

😀

You were always part of it

No, no of course not. There is no such thing. Now, here, have a glass of water straight from the city tap.

In other news, I got Oxton last night,  completing my list of wanted girls from Bosses. With some hours and autorefills remaining, I decided to spend the last of my combats towards Nariko. I don't care if I get her but I'm not going to spend kobans on her. Currently I have 14 shards and the event ends in approx 6.5 hours.  -- So, I ended up doing 3.5 refills on Nariko to get her. I wasn't going to but when I did my final free 10 battles she dropped 27 shards so that inspired me to go for it. That, and looking at her poses over on the wiki improved how she looked to me. Final shards 104.

Overall, I must say I had a really good orgy day. Oh, did I mention that I got Bunny's Mom to join my harem? :) 😆

I might try some Epic Pachinko to see if I can win anyone. Most likely result is I'll win no one. Worst Case Scenario I'm abducted by the Schwa and never seen from again I win a girl I don't really want.

Just to wrap up with a wishlist of Pachinko OD girls in order of preference

Wang, Ishtar, Kuchi, Easter Fairy, Claryssa, Lady Meta, Super hero Laverne, Yuna Lola

Edited by TeeJay
  • Like 2

I managed to get Nariko, the second boss girl I was after, with several refills. I think she knew that I went for her because she's a revival girl whereas Oxton, that I liked more, is a permanent Pachinko girl, and that's why she played hard to get.

In any case, three girls is nothing to complain about.

• Like 5

My event started with a terrible drop rate which ended up being a normal drop rate at the end, but my shard drop range never recovered and never went higher than a 7. But with a help of 3k kobans and all saved combativity from contests and Season I managed to get all 4 boss girls that I lacked - Easter Oxton, Present Laverne, Superchick and most importantly Bunny's mother. And she was totally worth it all those 1,2 and 3 drops that I suffered.

• Like 5

On 4/14/2021 at 5:14 PM, Karyia said:

First things first, awesome to get Usumaki directly from the missions ^_^

Got 6 others available, from which I'm definitely going for Bunny's mother, Hildr (and Preya), Malina and Easter Oxton 😍

Good luck everyone 👍

Mission complete and had to grab the chance to self-quote :D 😂

• Like 2

Can't deny I am quite satisfied. With some combativity put aside from daily contests I was able to make Bunny's mom drop in two days. Next I started pounding Bremen for Superchick, and she dropped also leaving me with nearly one full day to spare. Not trusting that being enough to try for Present Laverne, I went back on Pandora to increase her level to reach Tier 3 (a goal that is still quite far). Meanwhile I was able (although last day I did it by a peel) to also obtain Usukami from the missions. Three girls I wanted from a long time in five days (and to these was also added Mother Angel as I finished the last adventure scroll). Good. Next.

• Like 3

Well, as I posted up above, I'm all wrapped up.

As a final shot, I did try some Epic Pachinko, just in case. Didn't get any of the Pachinko OD girls but I did get 3 others

Arthuria, who looked kind of cool

Daisy, who I have no idea about

And...

Baron-ess Samedi! I was really hopping to get her. And I have to say, her Haremversing mythology isn't half bad in comparison to the real one.

• Like 1