[ 22-Apr-21 ] Kinky Cumpetition #2 - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Cumpetition Goes On  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Lila

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

After the first data collected it seems the distribution for rewards in KC days is

Seasons: 50% shards drop (1 each), 50% books, of which 90% rare and 10% epic, with legendary probably around 1%

League: 10% shards drop (1-4 each), 90% affection, of which 90% rare and 10% epic, with legendary probably around 1%

That way, you would get in average per event

Seasons (58 kisses, regeneration and 10 at start): 27 girl shards, 3700 XP ( ~ 88500 annually)

League (92 league battles, regeneration and 15 at start): 23 girl shards, 8200 affection ( ~ 197000 annually)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

If that's so I'm having terrible luck so far in the league. Played two full refills for... 1 drop of 1 shard. 

Used some kisses from seasons, 70 tries for 30. Gives me 31 so far. She's not that attractive, but I just want them all by now. 😅 Hopefully my luck turns today. 

edit: another refill. 0 shards. 😦

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 1

As I said elsewhere quite a bit of time ago, I like curvy girls, in the grade where the curves are all in the right spots. IMHO, basically Lila's are (I don't view her as so oversized as other posters above), but, having spied the poses, the overall judgement fell from "Faptastic" to "Meh".

• Like 1

On 4/22/2021 at 7:40 AM, Bomba said:

You know, if I wanted Clicker girls, I would have played Clicker. And guess what, not many people wanted to play Clicker and that's kinda why the game was closed. But Kinkoid insists that the Clicker should live on. And you know what, it lives on. All those terribly drawn Clicker girls are all over out beautiful game, literally swarming every place. They even replaced Boss girls with Clicker girls. But not only that, the game is now a clicker game too. I'm pretty sure everyone should realise it by now after selling thousands of items in the shop and doing other similar activities.

The addition of epic items is good. Leaving the rare items as they were isn't good.

Oh, and for everyone who thought that this would be the return of Megumi, guess what. It's not. So the math was right and you can get around 50 shards on average if you prepare all your naturally generated resources for this. But if you want the girl you have to invest quite a lot into either League refills or Season refills.

haha I feel the same way, it takes forever to use or sell these low level items. More of a pain than something good. click click click

• Like 1

got lila with 2,5 league refills (60 kisses from league and other stuff safed at the beginning) early, had to do them anyway - it's nice getting a girl along the way

cant save my seasons kisses for the next cumpetion or use them on PoA, let's see

GL everyone still trying to get her

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2

Not really worth it.

Art looks cheap.

When it first started I was like.. ok, I'll do this. Then I took a closer look at her face the coloring and shading and just didn't look good.

So, I just played along as normal and earned around 38 shards. Got a lot of 1 shards from seasons and the occasional larger chunk from the Tower. Though my last 15 battles only dropped 1 shard. Not very inspiring to burn kobans to try for more.

• Like 2

I remember when many players complained about Legendary Contests, we said it was the worst event ever. Then qe had Mythic Days. But apparently, it is Kinky Cumpetition that deserves the title of the worst event in the game. Why?

1. The number of days - Two days is not enough.

2. The drop - Seasons is the fastest way to get anything. I got a shard at least once in about 5 fights. But leagues? Once in about 15 fights, sometimes less often. Higher number of shards per drop doesn't help at all.

3. Wasting free fights - Refills in the leagues are pointless because active players will get the same number of fights in the week as those who pay for it. We get definite number of people every week which will not change. Refilling fights in the leauges is wasting resources of active players.

4. The girls are not worth it - We get one 3-star girl. In today standards she is worth the same as any average girl in the game, probably half of them are 3-star legendaries at this point. Why would I waste kobans on something that does not give a proper reward? 

About the girl we have here - She is nicely done. I like the details, shading, colors, generally a great drawing. But from the personal view, she doesn't look attractive to me and as we can see on this thread, many of us says so. Why? I guess it's something about her face. I just don't like her even though she is drawn properly.

It's the second Kinky Cumpetition I won't complete because of how badly it is executed. In Legendary Contests, Path of Attraction or Mythic Days at least we have some chances. This one is the most unfair and unfun to pay.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Kojot said:

It's the second Kinky Cumpetition I won't complete because of how badly it is executed. In Legendary Contests, Path of Attraction or Mythic Days at least we have some chances. This one is the most unfair and unfun to pay.

Cmon now, it's bad but I dont think it's above LC or Mythic BS. 
Although I will say we're lucky that it's only HCL girls and that they dont appear too appealing. Imagine if it were a girl most people actually liked, then it'd receive a much worse reception hah

Here are my final numbers for this Kinky Cumpetition 2

Seasons: 114 battles. Girl, 52 drops, 52 shards, books 62, of which 4 epic, no legendaries.

League: 160 battles. Girl 19 drops, 48 shards, affection items 141, of which 16 epic, no legendaries.

I got the girl, but I don't like very much the format of this event, it distracts from the main objective of league and seasons.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Cmon now, it's bad but I dont think it's above LC or Mythic BS. 
Although I will say we're lucky that it's only HCL girls and that they dont appear too appealing. Imagine if it were a girl most people actually liked, then it'd receive a much worse reception hah

Okay, you're right. LC and MD are worse on a different aspect which is a bigger likelyhood on losing against others.

So I did a small thing and bought a few refills on seasons.

A conclusion:

IGNORE the leagues and focus only on seasons. I didn't do statistics but on the basis of how many shards I dropped today I guess there's around 40% chance drop on seasons. The girl cost me +1000 kobans so it's a fair price, I think. The leagues may give bigger drop but it happens unfairly less often that is not even worth focusing on. And we have limited league fights which I already pointed out in the previous post.

So yeah, that's it from me. The next cumpetition i'll use my kobans only on seasons.

I put minimum effort and only landed at 34 shards with her.

I do not know why HH decided to add this extra event to the already stress building of other events and competitive stuff like the Mythic and Legendary Contests... both of those are just nerve wracking to anyone that wants to collect on those.

I'll play the patient game as always.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kojot said:

Okay, you're right. LC and MD are worse on a different aspect which is a bigger likelyhood on losing against others.

So I did a small thing and bought a few refills on seasons.

A conclusion:

IGNORE the leagues and focus only on seasons. I didn't do statistics but on the basis of how many shards I dropped today I guess there's around 40% chance drop on seasons. The girl cost me +1000 kobans so it's a fair price, I think. The leagues may give bigger drop but it happens unfairly less often that is not even worth focusing on. And we have limited league fights which I already pointed out in the previous post.

So yeah, that's it from me. The next cumpetition i'll use my kobans only on seasons.

here, someone did the math just a few posts above (not a big data sample, but it fits with what others players are experiencing)

On 4/23/2021 at 10:08 AM, jelom said:

After the first data collected it seems the distribution for rewards in KC days is

Seasons: 50% shards drop (1 each), 50% books, of which 90% rare and 10% epic, with legendary probably around 1%

League: 10% shards drop (1-4 each), 90% affection, of which 90% rare and 10% epic, with legendary probably around 1%

That way, you would get in average per event

Seasons (58 kisses, regeneration and 10 at start): 27 girl shards, 3700 XP ( ~ 88500 annually)

League (92 league battles, regeneration and 15 at start): 23 girl shards, 8200 affection ( ~ 197000 annually)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What I don’t like about this game lately is every change is designed to make you spend more money. Mythic days impossible unless you are one of the original players getting tons of job and out of the league every week. Kinky cumpetition not worth it. Poa 2nd tier again only for old players winning tons of kobans. Everything needs leveled out where you win less as a higher level player and more as a newer player

6 hours ago, nope1 said:

What I don’t like about this game lately is every change is designed to make you spend more money. Mythic days impossible unless you are one of the original players getting tons of job and out of the league every week. Kinky cumpetition not worth it. Poa 2nd tier again only for old players winning tons of kobans. Everything needs leveled out where you win less as a higher level player and more as a newer player

What part of the daily rewards is designed to make you spend more money?

What part of dating tokens is designed to make you spend more money?

What part of the temporary places of power is designed to make you spend more money?

If all you carry is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail. There's lots of positive changes that have happened in the game recently, the above is just stuff from this year that is unambiguously good. Some features are different places that Kinkoid may earn money from yes, but they're running a business so of course some things need to encourage money being spent. It's still possible to do any individual one of them without spending money, but doing everything likely requires it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, nope1 said:

I've been playing free for a year and 4 months.  I unlock PoA 2nd tier every month and have already gotten 2 mythical girls. It is certainly possible to enjoy every element of the game without spending or being an original player. It requires some planning ahead and good old fashion grinding. Fortunately, there are lots of useful advice on the forum.

• Like 9

• Slynia unpinned this topic
On 4/22/2021 at 10:18 PM, blaa said:

Like I said, i corrected myself: it's not that easy as it first looked to me for a free player, especially if he's low level. To align your champions isnt that hard though, at least for players like us who have thousands of tickets and all girls from them. But you should be able to aling them in two weeks for at least one go. In the long run it looks different, but we dont know where else we get kisses from until then. We were also taking what's possible, not what's doable for everybody (that's too specific to talk about it in general).

But just to be clear: My intial statement is flawed, absolutley.

You are right, my calculation is also a mess. I should have taken my time, but again: I didnt thought too much about it, my bad. I am not sure if I get your math in the (same kind) of wall of text though. I am trying it again my way.

1) thanks for your correction: 10 kisses for one champion stage is even better. So you could get at least 60 kisses in between two cumpetions (if not from all 6, most people should be able to do at least the first 2 two champions 2 times and the middle two champion 1 time). Ofc you cant do this in the long run, but we should talk what's possible now, not what might be possible in the future. // 60

2) if you start with 10 kisses you can get another 48 kisses through natural regeneration (let's say 47 to give some buffer) // 57

3) 47 free season kisses // :2 = 24 pro cumpetion

4) 10 kisses per week from league // 20 kisses

5) 100 league fights / 100 / 10 x 2,5 = 25 shards

[6) PoA also gives kisses, but most people wont save them, so let's not count them]

That means for one cumpetion you could theoretically (and realistically (at least for the next few months)) get 160 kisses = 80 shards + 25 shards from league.

That's not perfect and almost nobody wants to save the kisses just for this event (I did btw), but it's possible with a lot of effort and not being a low level player.

I agree, it's another point, but still a good one. If it's worth to you personally is another matter.

Since I am buying the seasons pass it doesnt really matter to me, there are so much kisses in the 2nd path, you wont have any problems (not that I needed them though). If you get a patreon (8$ you even get more kisses, since they added to the silver card 2 every day)

To be clear: My first statement wasnt posted with a lot of thought, and I have to correct that, but I am still convinced, you can get both girl for a cheap price even as a free player; if it's worth to you is another question.

edit: I am pretty sure we disagree what's possible or not, but that depends on so many factors that we cant talk about that in general.

Sorry, I was blocked from answering you immediately.
There's a mistake in 4th point. It's 10 kisses for each cumpetition. You used 20 kisses instead for calculation of shards for each cumpetition which results in 150(instead of 160) kisses = 75 shards(instead of 80) + 25 shards from League. Which adds up to exactly 100. Other than that it's exactly the same calculation that I did. So yeah, it's pretty tight for ftp player.
And another point is 6th. I still think that PoA is unavailable during Cumpetition and that's the reason for not including it.

Also, to add the data gathered for the 2nd Cumpetition here're my resaults:
League: 154 wins in battles: 125 rare gifts, 12 epic gifts and 17 shard drops(2.8 average shards per drop)
Season: 55 wins in battles: 32 rare books, 0 epic books and 23 1-shard drops.
No items for legendary quality received.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Bomba said:

Sorry, I was blocked from answering you immediately.
There's a mistake in 4th point. It's 10 kisses for each cumpetition. You used 20 kisses instead for calculation of shards for each cumpetition which results in 150(instead of 160) kisses = 75 shards(instead of 80) + 25 shards from League. Which adds up to exactly 100. Other than that it's exactly the same calculation that I did. So yeah, it's pretty tight for ftp player.
And another point is 6th. I still think that PoA is unavailable during Cumpetition and that's the reason for not including it.

welcome back! :=)

What I was doing with PoA and 20 kisse for league, is saving them; you could save your kisses from PoA, the same way you could save your kisses from the leagues in between the two KCs a month. But i understand, if most people wont do that, especially if you wont reach final girl tier anymore, if you do.