• .Rebel Erika. Meh
    • \____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Tomboy Darla. Meh
    • \______________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Spy Season. Next Event >>

FjyxmpT.png

Path of Attraction
Starting on the 24th and ending of 30th (1 pm UTC+2) of May, you can invite 4 sweet girls to your Harem.

Slumber Party

My sweet hero,

You are invited to the hottest sleepover with me and the new girls! Are you curious to see their cute pajamas and lacy underwear? Come join the pillow fight!

Starting today and ending on the 30th (1 pm UTC+2) of May, you can invite 4 cuties to your Harem. Don’t worry, you won’t need any pajamas.

Sexpot Solange and Cutiepie Cori will join your Harem if you complete all tasks. Come spin the bottle with them and see what will happen! For Rebel Erika and Tomboy Darla you will have to win the pillow fight! They’re also having a kissing contest and whoever wins gets to suck on your cock!

I can't ever get enough of you in my bed, darling.

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Sexpot Solange

ava0-1200x.webp

Cutipie Cori

ava0-1200x.webp

Rebel Erika

ava0-1200x.webp

Tomboy Darla

On 5/25/2021 at 10:07 AM, Dmitrii said:

image.thumb.png.b45d1fa874507421f18e90303cb9106d.pngimage.thumb.png.4d0c06ad9f30d84f3c09214858e3ea09.png

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Nice theme but the girls are kinda underwhelming too be honest even though I like the selection of girls they´ve made for this PoA more than the last, the art overall seemed better during the last PoA :/ .. but we´ve had worse girls this month I guess :P

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

Well, I got the paid path because the Misty/Kasumi parody is a paid girl, otherwise I'd probably skip as I'm contemplating a Mythic girl with my 30k kobans saved up. All depends on whether she's going to look nice or not, but I figure I still have time as I'm charm :)

I'm sticking to the free path. They're not that great overall, especially Solange and her eyes. Its almost as if she's cross-eyed.

In any case, thanks to poor sleep I was up when it started and have currently reached tier XII. Got the first 20 battles of 80 in and I think I'll let time do some refilling for me on that as there's still a 120 villain tier to deal with later on (gonna used my saved up combativity from seasons on that).

2 hours ago, Alkazord said:

Well, I got the paid path because the Misty/Kasumi parody is a paid girl, otherwise I'd probably skip as I'm contemplating a Mythic girl with my 30k kobans saved up. All depends on whether she's going to look nice or not, but I figure I still have time as I'm charm :)

you can easily spend the 7,2k and have no worries getting the mythic girl with the remaining kobans (especially since you get at least a few thousands until next MD back)

to topic: yeah, bought the pass, currently on task XII, piece of cake - PoA always is so chilling with nice rewards

3 hours ago, blaa said:

you can easily spend the 7,2k and have no worries getting the mythic girl with the remaining kobans (especially since you get at least a few thousands until next MD back)

to topic: yeah, bought the pass, currently on task XII, piece of cake - PoA always is so chilling with nice rewards

I know, but I like to feel like I have a cushion big enough to acommodate anything that fate throws at me here :)

On topic, I'm also on Task 12, it's going rather smoothly :)

4 hours ago, Eman said:

I'm another one cruising the 12th task, 44/80, so I won't move on until tomorrow.

I'm exactly at the same point (ehi, wait... me quoting @Eman saying something like that... didn't I saw the same scene a few days ago? At this rate it will become an habit... or some moron will pop out accusing me of stalking the guy... 😄)

Regarding the girls, this round I have nothing to complain, as IMHO the best girls of the event are the ones in the free path, so no problem with my no-koban policy. About to reach the 400 girls threshold... (and hoping that the lack-of-items-and-gifts problem gets some solution soon...)

By the way, if I am not wrong we are getting near to one year of Path of Attraction events... I am curious to know if there will be some sort of revival, or, in other words, the possibility to get the girls we missed, if any (or, even better, some switch between paid path and free path in a similar way to the main events / orgy days where girls gets switched from pachinko to villains and vice versa...)

• Haha 1

Job done. Event finished with a bit mroe than 23 hours to spare. And this time I even managed to do it without using the combat rewards.

Good luck for those still working on it. You can do it!

• Like 3

i'm working on the last task (very slowly because i started to save kisses already :)) i'll end tonight probably. For sure i'm getting all the girls, and my favourite here is probably Darla. 

For the ones still in the Poa, keep working you will get them !!! good luck

Ended last task about one hour ago, thanks to bonus kisses from Champions. Felt super happy to have been able to complete task XIX before daily reset (pounded some champions and villains, did it in about an hour) after having seen today contest, which would have required to spend resources that actually I am carefully preserving. The real pity is that, being that the event ends on the 30th and not on the 31st, to not waste more than one full day of combativity I won't be able to bring to June Path of Attraction combativity bonuses. Obviously, they have to hinder players in some way from obtaining main events girls too easily (unless they accept a sacrifice...): anyway, for me the negative side is reduced, given that, as I said elsewhere, I don't struggle to have every new girl joining my harem at all costs, because given the books/gifts lacking problem, I find detrimental to have too many girls in the harem wihout being able to upgrade them (especially to fight the champions).

Hmmmm seems I will not be able to finish the last two tasks in time. No matter. I was not giving this one my all anyway due to using most of my combat resources for the Legendary Contest to get the girl. Getting at least 1 of the two in the free path is acceptable and I was not as gun ho for these girls anyway.

9 minutes ago, KingKong2 said:

I forgot to claim Sexpot Solange but now i did not receive her after it ended can someone help me? Is this a bug?

No bug. You need to claim. No claim, no girl. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do now except never to forget again. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic