🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️

Noacc

15 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I've been a pure F2P players and have been able to pass that task without much problem. If you go to the pachinko you recover part of what you spend and then are able to spend more.

I know, am doing that right now only 333K short (so getting there in the end, but it still is ridiculous).  

The girls in world 2 honestly look hideous. The faces look very disproportional. I'd post a screenshot put apparently that's a spoiler.

The girls in world 3 look much better. They look much more like what I expect from comic book characters. Darkling is my favorite.

The new event girls look great as well. Especially No-Gone and Harp

Some of the event requirements seem a bit steep thou. Especially the money ones.
That fact that we got a money spending contest right after doesn't help either.

The money contest seems really pointless to me at such an early stage of the game. I thought it was supposed to be a money sink, but this early in the game you won't really have much spare money.

• Like 6

I am truly happy :D of my performance in this first season (reduced to three weeks) of ComixHarem.

I did complete PoA with a small koban investment, and in season I have also completed the two girls with a day left and without refilling more kisses. B|

I must say the rewards obtained as I was advancing through season tiers made PoA less difficult, and kisses from PoA were welcomed into season.

All in all I am at level 86, only 7 levels below the top, and only 3-5 less than most of the top players. My friend @DvDivXXX fears of whales taking an impossible advantage at the start haven't quite fulfilled, and we F2P are at a moderate distance of the top. ;)

imagen.png.3f753c88e6b74c5d7df941aaa16cb63c.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, jelom said:

I am truly happy :D of my performance in this first season (reduced to three weeks) of ComixHarem.

[...]

Congratulations!

I did "enough" mistakes in my play, so I'm gonna finish at step 35 or so. 

Not sure how many kobans/gold I want to invest into kisses to get further if step51 still stays unreachable.

Edited by windia
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, jelom said:

All in all I am at level 86, only 7 levels below the top, and only 3-5 less than most of the top players. My friend @DvDivXXX fears of whales taking an impossible advantage at the start haven't quite fulfilled, and we F2P are at a moderate distance of the top. ;)

First, game has to become attractive/interesting enough for whales to want to spend in a serious manner... I don't think they are quite there yet. However, there are clearly people spending at least a bit of money on it (for example, I know one in my club in HH).

• Like 2

I've got 8h5m left and I'm starting to chip away at tier 42 with 9050.

Somehow I don't think I'm going to reach tier 45, where is I would like to have gotten to. 15m could do wonders for me. lol

I'm sure I'll 42. Maybe. Hopefully. Fingers Crossed. :) But that's about the range of my reach this time.

I really had to dive into being boosted for most of this. Very unlike HH. It may be a level/Experience thing, probably. Everyone is trying to get up and up so they're soaring high on Potions and Slow-Mo Force, mainlining Juices, and poppin' pills.

No, you don't need to get boosted to advance in seasons . That way you advance too much at start and get paired with the stronger players. If you have a balanced character and battle team and accept occasional losses you will advance steadily.

• Like 2

At most, you need to get boosted on the last day, that's what I've done. It's more important to have a good battle team and keep increasing your stats, boosters are counterproductive actually.

• Like 2

Adding 9 new 1-star girls to the already pretty crowded initial pool while keeping the obsolete drop system which was rightfully abandoned in HH feels like a pretty mean move. With the "full drop only" system we now have in HH for these, it would be great. With the "a few shards here and there spread evenly across the entire pool" system we still have in CXH... It's pretty bad.

• Like 7

well, okay, i'm getting old and slow - or maybe I just underestimated time needed for league and other finishes^^

Or I just forgot any buffer as usual - in the middle of a fight the screen froze and then I got 40 Mojo while still having 600 gold left for needed refills. 

In other words: I'm happy to got half the glass and collected all rewards up to 10 500 before going onto the last streak and not finishing.

So for the XP it was worth it - the girl will have it's earliest appearance in some years. (Because I never saw a Season's girl reappear on HH, might be wrong, might change for anniversary)

Edited by windia

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Adding 9 new 1-star girls to the already pretty crowded initial pool while keeping the obsolete drop system which was rightfully abandoned in HH feels like a pretty mean move.

I agree. However, it seems that they changed to full/100 drops in the Great Night-club but kept the 10 shard drop from villains? 🤔
I got 2 girls from the GNC yesterday. So I did a 50 combativity refill on villains just to try it out but got 10 shards 😩

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Slynia said:

I got 2 girls from the GNC yesterday. So I did a 50 combativity refill on villains just to try it out but got 10 shards 😩

Well, that's 10 epic gloves for the future, lucky you.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Haha 2

I was really expecting some kind of classic event for the new month, but with less girls because we have only two villains opened. Lacking the classic event the most probable event is a second PoA.

After the first month passed and I reached the last scroll in the story, I have a little uneasiness. I was expecting a bit more of superhero comic style in the adventure to differentiate the game from HH, that is, a lot more comic sounds (POW, CRASH, THUD, etc) and a bit of superpower fighting against villains or villainesses with a finishing fuck, and not just fucking all the time.

In my modest opinion KK has lost an occasion to change the development of the story.

• Like 6

Just now, Gerard Cocks said:

I just got offered a mythic book in the market. 20.000 EXP (price 360 kobans) for a level 86 player. Seriously?

Lets just hope it is a bug! 

I have already encountered it more than 5 times. Not certain if it is intended, but it is certainly ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

started june 10 ... lvl 75 ... 16 girls ... i don't bother reading the stories, because the illustrations just don't interest me ... i play hentai heroes, hentai clicker, and fap ceo ... good thing you did a beta on this game, take the information you get and make a game players can play that they can relate to ... the characters in it are alienating lots of players

On 7/3/2021 at 4:09 AM, Tortuga123 said:

started june 10 ... lvl 75 ... 16 girls ... i don't bother reading the stories, because the illustrations just don't interest me ... i play hentai heroes, hentai clicker, and fap ceo ... good thing you did a beta on this game, take the information you get and make a game players can play that they can relate to ... the characters in it are alienating lots of players

In Hentai Heroes the main character in the story is you, so you can kind of relate. In Comix Harem it's somebody else and he's kind of a dick. However, the art has been improving.

• Like 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to 🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️