🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️

Noacc

Well, this is it for me.
I'm not going to continue playing this game as of now and just stick with HH as usual.

I've already stated my piece on my relationship with comics compared to anime/manga.
This is currently to me just a reskin of HH without many of it's functions, and not even up to date with HH, like the shards dropping for 1-star girls instead of full girls as in HH, and mythic gear showing up at times in the market this early in the game? Please. Hey, at least we got a new and different story, which was about the only fun thing to me in this game, but even there, the story pales in comparison to HH imho.

I've felt annoyed whenever I remember that I still have to do my dailies and season fights in CxH, so I think that's a good sign to quit. This was the reason why I never created a 2nd account to play on nor starting HaH on nutaku, focusing on one account is enough for me. Now, I can only imagine how it will be like for me once PoP, leagues and champions are added... even more of my spare time will have to go into playing CxH just to keep up. But the deciding factor was still the fact that everyone in my mojo and level group in the season are always boosted. I've been forced to use boosters myself to even progress in the season, as I'm always matched against hopeless fights without godly RNG with crits. Fully boosting everyday this early in the game just for season fights feels so wrong to me. 

Since this is just a beta, I hoped that I could be more casual and not feeling forced to be a completionist for all daily activities in the game to not fall behind the rest of the community. Alas.

Anyway, have fun everyone who's still fighting on and enjoying the game! 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Slynia said:

This is currently to me just a reskin of HH without many of it's functions, and not even up to date with HH.

Agreed.

I can also add that the "release" or development has been (IMO) quite sluggish.

It actually feels like a weird restart of HH.... not quite the same as we began back then (btw, I didn't start back back then, so maybe I'm a "half-breed" :P but also not quite where we are now either lol

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Slynia said:

Well, this is it for me.
I'm not going to continue playing this game as of now and just stick with HH as usual.

I've already stated my piece on my relationship with comics compared to anime/manga.
This is currently to me just a reskin of HH without many of it's functions, and not even up to date with HH, like the shards dropping for 1-star girls instead of full girls as in HH, and mythic gear showing up at times in the market this early in the game? Please. Hey, at least we got a new and different story, which was about the only fun thing to me in this game, but even there, the story pales in comparison to HH imho.

I've felt annoyed whenever I remember that I still have to do my dailies and season fights in CxH, so I think that's a good sign to quit. This was the reason why I never created a 2nd account to play on nor starting HaH on nutaku, focusing on one account is enough for me. Now, I can only imagine how it will be like for me once PoP, leagues and champions are added... even more of my spare time will have to go into playing CxH just to keep up. But the deciding factor was still the fact that everyone in my mojo and level group in the season are always boosted. I've been forced to use boosters myself to even progress in the season, as I'm always matched against hopeless fights without godly RNG with crits. Fully boosting everyday this early in the game just for season fights feels so wrong to me. 

Since this is just a beta, I hoped that I could be more casual and not feeling forces to be a completionist for all daily activities in the game to not fall behind the rest of the community. Alas.

I agree on most of it.

Not on the story bit, I'm linking it more than the starting story of HH (the first two worlds). Not the current one, mind you, but that would be an unfair comparison.

Since I like comics even more than manga, I'll stick around for a time. But there are many issues and so many hours in a week for a game like this, so I could make the same decision in a few days, who knows.

By the way, I haven't needed to boost at all, I take the ocasional defeat and advance at a good pace. I'm on tier 23 right now (I'm on tier 29 on HH and I reach tier 51 on day ~16 there, so it's a good pace).

• Like 3

@Slynia Please don't give up. Just the response times compared with HH make playing CXH worth, if only to make us remember how HH interface should behave. You can do all the activities in one or two minutes. Example: 20 villain fights in a bit over a minute compared with 5 minutes in HH. About your problems with seasons, don't try to fight against the boosted crowd with more boosters. Just take some losses and fallback. I am always in the 500-700 position range, and sometimes I find two or even three boosted players, but in no way I am going to boost so early in the game. If I was able to finish the first season aka reaching the second girl in only 20 days, I am sure I will pass this one too.

That said, I am sure you would have other things to do in real life, and one account in HH is enough for some people.

33 minutes ago, Karyia said:

I can also add that the "release" or development has been (IMO) quite sluggish.

I 100% agree with you here, it has felt very rushed so far. Even more so when we already have the event legendary days this early in the game with just a 3-star girl. I for one don't feel like going all in to grab her 😅

19 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

By the way, I haven't needed to boost at all, I take the ocasional defeat and advance at a good pace. I'm on tier 23 right now

I'm level 104 and on tier 29, and I can pretty much only see boosted players 🤔 During my last 10 fights I could only fight 2 times against someone without boosters (seemingly without boosters at the very least). I would've quit sooner or later anyway even without all these boosters, this just was the deciding factor for me to make that decision now.

17 minutes ago, jelom said:

Please don't give up. Just the response times compared with HH make playing CXH worth, if only to make us remember how HH interface should behave. You can do all the activities in one or two minutes.

I agree that I do enjoy the fast response time, but fast response time is to be expected out of fresh games imo, so that isn't weighing very much on my decision to keep playing or not. I sure do hope the devs will please take a week or so to go all in on fixing performance issues on HH one day, I can dream can't I? ^^
It's less the fact of doing it all in 2 minutes and more of the fact that I have to go back several times a day to start a new mission or empty my combativity and/or kisses, and then repeat that very same process a 2nd time in CxH.

1 hour ago, Slynia said:

Well, this is it for me.

Since this is just a beta, I hoped that I could be more casual and not feeling forces to be a completionist for all daily activities in the game to not fall behind the rest of the community. Alas.

I'm gonna stick with CxH over HH purely because it's new. I'm level 215 in HH and it just feels impossible to catch up.
HH also loads unbearably slowly. Doing anything is a chore. You're more or less forced to use the the collect all, 10x battle etc. They could likely fix all of that by making a downloadable version but I doubt they will ever do that. 

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, xTheLaw said:

I'm gonna stick with CxH over HH purely because it's new. I'm level 215 in HH and it just feels impossible to catch up.
HH also loads unbearably slowly. Doing anything is a chore. You're more or less forced to use the the collect all, 10x battle etc. They could likely fix all of that by making a downloadable version but I doubt they will ever do that. 

Or a proper browser version using HTML5 functionality, it's not like it's rocket science.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, xTheLaw said:

HH also loads unbearably slowly.

Alas, the only reason that CXH doesn't (YET) is that the amount of data the poorly-designed code constantly loads and reloads for no logical reason is still very very small compared to HH. Give it a few years, and unless they actually do focus on fixing their core engine, it'll be a crawl to click anything on CXH too... =/

10 hours ago, Slynia said:

Well, this is it for me.

Since this is just a beta, I hoped that I could be more casual and not feeling forced to be a completionist for all daily activities in the game to not fall behind the rest of the community. Alas.

Sad to see you go, wonderful friend - though at least we may still see you over on HH. May you hopefully decide to return to CxH if you happen to find the time and opportunity, if you ever so wish. Lots of love.❤️

I shall take the opportunity to share my opinion and perspective on a few points that are similar to yours:

• The top of the ladder is perma-boosted (Tier 52). It is very uncommon to see a player that is off boosters.
  • Villains not dropping x100 on 1-Star Girls while the Great Night-Club does, is definitely a disturbing factor, though I believe that it is intentional since players are no longer able to obtain x5 Shards instead of x10 Shards (yes, it used to be x5's before they made it to x10's), meaning that they have most likely not overlooked this aspect - it is nonetheless disturbing.
  • The content is lacking - the only substantial progress is Daily Missions in my case. I am aware that this is only the beta and that I am not supposed to have any expectations whatsoever, though the pace is simply too slow in my personal opinion. The weekly patch notes are not providing us (or rather me) with enough content and progression.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Or a proper browser version using HTML5 functionality, it's not like it's rocket science.

Not necessarily for people with slower connections. But that could be solved if it cached stuff between play sessions and not load everything again all the time.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, xTheLaw said:

Not necessarily for people with slower connections. But that could be solved if it cached stuff between play sessions and not load everything again all the time.

This game could use *a lot* less data than it currently uses. When I play in my phone I use remote desktop to control my desktop to play there, instead of using the phone browser, and it uses less data this way (and it's faster since it's not executed in the phone). That should tell you something.

• Like 6

ComixH seems fine for a beta so far. It obviously needs more content, but it's a beta, wadda ya do. We might just all need to take a big pauze or something, contents not going to be there for a while. Story set-up is pretty well thought out. Art needs some improvement, but there already have been a few updates with fixes of the worst offenders (ugly Rob Liefeld-style body dismorphia was bad in the 80's, still not acceptable now). I like American-style art though, might become better than HH one day. Especially because CH seems a bit more open to diverse bodytypes, while HH is rather stuck on the same girly girl.

Balance is still a problem the higher you get. Get past the 3 million buck reward in Seasons and all hell breaks loose, because all that are left are either top tier players or big dollar spenders that are thousands of attack points above you. PvP needs some adjustments there, more balanced opponents pu-lease, constantly losing is not fun and getting pushed backwards in rewards even less so. Same for the contests; it's becoming hard to even get a Top 10 place! Again, might just be time for a big break and come back in a few months maybe.

• Like 3

It just feels to me like they've they took HH and restarted with the worst aspects. PoA was the first event, one that requires 7200 gold to realistically do. If you hadn't given them money, too bad because there was no way for a free player to gain that much. That was a terrible idea for the first event. Second event is legendary days, I find that usually costs around 2k on HH. Sure you can make that much but you already know another PoA is coming that you need to save for. I've already had a mythic book show up, something I wish I could get rid of in HH. Seasons stared a 0 mojo around 10 into the month mean you need to spend to get a chance at the better rewards. The first impression the game is giving me is pay up if you want anything.

I will not be shocked to the next event to legendary contests, which are generally not fun. Sadly I will be even less shocked if a mythic days happens before there is a simple event, which a simple event should have been the first event. They could have done it like way back in HH, 2 girls, 2 night club, 1 mission, 12 days. Then adjust it as more content becomes available.

Overall, I seriously doubt I will stick with it. There are a lot of things I don't like in HH and they all seem to be showing up CxH before any of the things I do like.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Balance is still a problem the higher you get. Get past the 3 million buck reward in Seasons and all hell breaks loose, because all that are left are either top tier players or big dollar spenders that are thousands of attack points above you. PvP needs some adjustments there, more balanced opponents pu-lease, constantly losing is not fun and getting pushed backwards in rewards even less so. Same for the contests; it's becoming hard to even get a Top 10 place! Again, might just be time for a big break and come back in a few months maybe.

Being fast in Season shouldn't worry anyone. If I was able to get the two girls last month using only ~500 kobans on the last day I'm sure I'll be able to get both girls without using a single koban this month, since this time we have the full month.

I'm on Tier 25 right now and we're on the 9th, I'm not as fast as in HeH, of course, but I get the second girl by the 15th or 16th there, as long as I have them by the 30th I will be ok.

Don't use boosters except in the last day of the month, try to keep at least your main stat up and try to keep your equipment up to date. Soak your loses and go with the flow, you'll eventually get to Tier 51, I'm sure. If you try to go too fast (use boosters) you'll eventually hit a wall, that's counterproductive and not fun.

Oh, and I still haven't used the XPs rewards this month, I'm sure that has helped too, since the matchmaking takes your level into account.

• Like 3

I'm not sure if I want to stick with CxH or not. I feel like I waste a lot of the kobans I've managed to collect in the game at this point because I was getting combat refills and the legendary days event has not been kind to me so far.  A couple shards here and there and I'm nowhere close to the girl.

Seasons aren't going too well for me and I feel like I've already fallen behind pretty bad compared to other players.

The amount of energy needed for the story this early feels kind of insane. I feel like at this stage for HH, it moved a lot faster and didn't require as much energy to progress the story but maybe I am misremembering things. 

The art is noticeably weaker than HH in my opinion and the amount of reused screens felt like it was a bit much already.

Just feel like HH was going way better for me this early into my time playing it compared to CxH and CxH is feeling more like a chore compared to HH even with the issues I have with HH. I'll keep playing for a while but right now I'm not crazy about the beta and how much it seems to lack compared to HH

On the one hand I wouldn't have chosen a PoA and a LD as the first events.

On the other hand: how does someone feel who starts with HH today? Back2back events, nothing slow, already lost = nothing to prepare.

So yeah, it was somewhat refreshing to see what despite my experience I should change in my gameplay when I lack all the ressources. How different my advise is now in details for a new player (esp. regarding Ymen investments when I have none)

• Like 3

11 hours ago, test_user said:

The amount of energy needed for the story this early feels kind of insane. I feel like at this stage for HH, it moved a lot faster and didn't require as much energy to progress the story but maybe I am misremembering things. 

Might want to consider that there is so much less story (so far) in this game... needing a lot of energy to progress is very likely an attempt to slow you down, so that you aren't always stuck waiting for the release of the next chapter.

2 hours ago, ali-n said:

Might want to consider that there is so much less story (so far) in this game... needing a lot of energy to progress is very likely an attempt to slow you down, so that you aren't always stuck waiting for the release of the next chapter.

Wait until you see the energy requirements on some of the sidequests 🙄😜

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, ali-n said:

That could be it. I don't remember the energy needs of the story in HH. I didn't keep track of it but bet someone else has. Admittedly, I can see why they might have high energy requirements at this point.

On 7/10/2021 at 4:45 PM, windia said:

On the one hand I wouldn't have chosen a PoA and a LD as the first events.

On the other hand: how does someone feel who starts with HH today? Back2back events, nothing slow, already lost = nothing to prepare.

So yeah, it was somewhat refreshing to see what despite my experience I should change in my gameplay when I lack all the ressources. How different my advise is now in details for a new player (esp. regarding Ymen investments when I have none)

Joining a 4 year old game should feel very different than joining a 4 week old game. A 4 week old game shouldn't feel like an overwhelming number of resources are needed and thus you need to pay cash or quit. At least give it a couple of months you try to slowly milk it for money. Ease people into a new game, don't scare them off by doing something like PoA as your first event. A porn game should be fun, relaxing, and turn you on. PoA dictates what you do instead of letting you play as you wish and feels like a job. I know I'm really turned on by slogging through a job.9_9 Can you image sticking with any game where that's your first taste on an event?

The first thing a new game should do is to attract players and the clearly did not think that through.

Edited by ShadowWeaver
spelling
  • Like 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to 🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️