Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

Today's Profile Update:

Murane Murier - Eyes: "Green and Blue" changed to "Golden" (this one is wrong as she has 2 eye colors, not consistent but 2. Reindeer Murane has blue on the left where Murane and Peeping Murane its on the right so this is now all round messed up)

• Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

2 hours ago, Yamiray said:

"Green and Blue" changed to "Golden" (this one is wrong as she has 2 eye colors, not consistent but 2. Reindeer Murane has blue on the left where Murane and Peeping Murane its on the right so this is now all round messed up)

WTF, who is doing such changes and why? And I thought those body attributes are supposed to be identical across variations of the same girl 🙄.

• Like 1

With todays patch I noticed:

1. When you come out of league battle, the sort order of your league list maintains.   This didn't yesterday at least for the sort orders I was doing (I didn't specifically try them all, just was being annoyed by resorting every time).

2. My "Display Girl" had not been showing up, so I turned her off.  I turned her back on today and she was working.  I didn't try changing the girl, so could have been my girl and/or browser/OS combo.  As usual, not using any scripts.

Also, while "Activities" are still slow to me, it may be slightly less slow today...or could be number or people on...or my patience.  Hard to say without a timer.  Any improvement is good tho if it exists.

Seems the KK bug/fix page hasn't been updated in a while (June).  I guess I'd rather have fixes than notes and hope this thread continues to serve :)

• Thanks 2

Today's Profile Update:

Nobu Murayama - Career: "Sex Bureau agent" changed to "Interstellar Sex Bureau Agent"
                        Description: "in water-arms" changed to "with water-arms", "She serves as" changed to "She is serving as", "her water-sniper position, she" changed to "her position as a water-sniperist, she just", "up close" changed to "up-close", "havoc-causing" changed to "havoc causing"

Girl affection Update:
Red Witch Monika Affection 2 text: "MC's" changed to "his"

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The new PoP girl was released a few days ago already, though I'm sure she'll be mentioned in the patch notes once they're uploaded. Apart from that, the big news will be the new Mega Event thingy, most likely with a link to the existing blog post about it.

Today a lot of tutorial prompts were added or reset for players, which broke using the league if HH++ is used. And a setting to disable static image movement was added, though I could not see any effect of it yet: Season battles, champ animations and in league showing/hiding the girl etc are still animations/transitions.

• Like 2

The waifu 1st pose is only affected by the "Animations" setting, same in harem and on event pages, but I cannot see any effect of the new "Static image movement" setting on the waifu. It sounds like it is about all these GUI transitions where girls (their static pose images) move in from left and/or right, or the whole teams on battle pages, when girls attack etc. Would be actually welcome to have these static IMO, as I am not a big fan of having all such stuff animated in browser games.

Edited by Horsting

6 hours ago, Horsting said:

The waifu 1st pose is only affected by the "Animations" setting, same in harem and on event pages, but I cannot see any effect of the new "Static image movement" setting on the waifu. It sounds like it is about all these GUI transitions where girls (their static pose images) move in from left and/or right, or the whole teams on battle pages, when girls attack etc. Would be actually welcome to have these static IMO, as I am not a big fan of having all such stuff animated in browser games.

In my harem, I noticed two girls impacted they were basically zooming in slightly then back out.

I did not notice if it affected all girls, I just turned it off (same as animations, same as your sentiment).

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Today's Name Updates:

"Candy maker Tiana" changed to "Candy Tiana"
"Tentacle Tamer Mala" changed to "Tentacle Mala"

Final pointing out that these 2 have a name wonder if that means there other forms will be updated soon. but all are from the upcoming OD so they may only target girls you'll be seeing soon
"Anniversary Lupa's Mother" changed to "Anniversary Lyka"
"Anniversary Bunny’s Mother" changed to "Anniversary Louise"

• Like 2

Today's Quest Updates:

World 14 Quest 5 Scene 74 - text: "She" changed to "He"

World 13 Quest 18 - all of the following seem to be errors as all of them at the moment are giving the file not found error

Scene 37 - BGimg: "P147j-z3" changed to "P147j-z2"
Scene 43 - BGimg: "P147j-z3" changed to "P147j-z2"
Scene 50 - BGimg: "P147k-z1" changed to "P147k-z3"
Scene 51 - BGimg: "P147k-z1" changed to ""(which means use image from last scene so would be P147k-z3)
Scene 55 - BGimg: "P147j-z3" changed to "P147j-z2"
Scene 58 - BGimg: "P147k-z1" changed to "P147k-z3"
Scene 63 - BGimg: "P147k-z1" changed to "P147k-z3"
Scene 64 - BGimg: "P147j-z3" changed to "P147j-z2"
Scene 65 - BGimg: "P147k-z1" changed to "P147k-z3"
Scene 66 - BGimg: "P147j-z3" changed to "P147j-z2"

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Lola Loche - Description: first "s" in "shinigamis" changed to Uppercase, "What she likes" changed to "She loves alcohol, parties, fun, being surrounded by cocks to suck and pussies to lick. Her big tits allow her to service three men at the same time - it's her secret technique to purify many souls in record time."
Kelina Keino - Description: "super hero" changed to "SuperHero", first "s" in "shinigamis" changed to Uppercase, '"targets"' changed to 'targets'
Mala Kharney - Description: "D" in "Demon" changed to lowercase
Albane Foggy - Description: "a bit" changed to "a little"

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today's Profile Updates:

Alice Carott - Career: "M" in "Manager" changed to lowercase
               Description: "sextoys" changed to "sex toys"
Juliette Jones - Description: "eyes on bibliographies" changed to "eyes with bibliographies"
Mala Kharney - Eyes: "and Black" added
Sady Sanake - Career: "G" in "Ghoul" changed to lowercase
                  Description: "village, until one day her love for old mysterious" changed to "village until one day her love for mysterious, old", "and" removed from "and that’s"
Ellie Polla - Description: "h" in "hero" changed to Uppercase

• Like 2