[ 14-Dec-21 ] Orgy Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

52 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

And if my aunt had a dick, she'd be my uncle. The game mechanics have next to nothing in common (not to mention the real OG Pokemon game isn't even a video game). Speaking of apples, oranges, and watermelons.

No. The completionism compulsion evade from the mechanics. It's the same as collecting cards, pokemon, naked girls or butterflies. Anyway, the urge is not "accumulationism", is "completionism".

Now, the urge of completionism doesn't care for the amount of objects, as long is a finite number, the elements are tied by a logic, and the set can be completed according to the equation of resources/desire of subject. The trading is usually a strenght contest between your desire and cost to obtain the item of the set. If you'll add a system to make the trading compelling, way better (some of my customers like to debate, for example, and can pay more if they're allowed to debate).

KK is practically unaware of that, and play on a single layer of accumulationism. You'll want all OR nothing. But the changes they are making to the game (you was one noticing it) are leading instead to a completionism. You can create decks of girls based on elements, boost them individually selecting the ones deserving your efforts, they proposed selective equipments... and guess what game do so? Mumble... Pokemon TCG, for example?

You have a gatcha that pretend to have the collectable game completionism, and a collectable game that want to use the gatcha accumulationism.

The result? I have 2 days left to drop 18 girls. And no one of them deserve a place in any of the possible "decks" I can build. Changing rate of delviery according their plan is more fitting. An example of that is the Stairway. 4 girls for an event that last, if you don't spend, 200 days.

(Hey, the first instance of Pokemon was GameFreak GB games, out in Februray 1996... What did I missed?)

• Haha 1
  • Hug 1

4 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

What did I missed?

Nothing. I've seen a few Pokemon cards, tried one video game on a GameBoy or something and I've kinda watched a few episodes of the anime. I've never been into it at all, and I doubt anyone at KK has either. The gotta fuck 'em all gimmick line early on was just a neat marketing trick, to me the comparison stops there.

You collect characters in both games, and in a million other games that have next to nothing else in common with one another, and that's about it. But to each their own and had I noticed earlier on you were actually serious about Pokemon I would have just left you in peace on it. Honestly.

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I have never ever stumbled upon a long-time player whose playing history showed averages deviating significantly from the expected result either way.

Since my days playing, my life moved in a somewhat different direction and I deal with lots of superstitious players these days. I have seen a couple of cases of genuine 'non-random' cheating that were mathematically provable, but they were the absolute exception in amongst mountains of players who failed to understand their bad luck when playing high variance games. I 100% feel your pain :) But having been at the hard end of the stretch of 200k+ hands without hitting that 1 in 40k win, I know how rough the downside can be. Just got to remember the time you hit it twice in 20 hands ;)

Anyway - very cool to hear you have a similar background. Major props. Let normal conversation resume.

P.S. I share your suspicions about the Pachinko drops btw - needs data to confirm but there are a lot of longer than average no hit streaks being reported right now.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Thanks 1

I finally found/noticed this thread! Wooo-hooo

Ok, I like Orgy Days as they're a chance for me to look at a lot of girls and see how many I already have. And this one is no different.

Suffice to say, Christmass Arcana is one I don't have... well, I do  have 10 shards for her.

And I didn't have Alexandra, though I did have a big chunk of shards for her, too. (So got her taken care of first night)

And I don't have Festive Willow, so she's who I'm working on now.

I have every other boss girl.

And that leaves me with 7 Pachinko Girls

Christmass Housemaid

Christmass Sifra

Bake Britanny

Jolly Pelagie

Nori

Santanna

and Xmass Ninja Elf

Truth be told, out of those seven, only Xmass Ninja Elf is the one I'm interested in. But, I don't care to play Pachniko roulette to try and snag her either through burning up the last of my orbs in Epic or throwing away my Kobans in Event. Someday, though, Someday I'm sure I'll find a way to woo her to me.

On another note...

Yeah, that chest thing. Like WTF, really? As Megatron, er, Galvatron said... This is bad comedy.

A shame we can't turn into a giant cannon, like he did, and vaporize the whole thing in a single blast.

But yeah, like everyone else, I looked at it and just laughed and shook my head. First, gaining ALL girls, not just boss, not just pachinko, but all of them and for what? Gems. I don't consider them as a valuable as the game wants them to be. I prefer my combativity, energy, kobans, and Ymens over gems. Even kisses are better. I'd even prefer a Monster Girl mimic to a box of those Gems.

But, yeah, just preaching the choir I guess.

... as I'm about to submit this I'm hit for an idea of Hentai-Bots, sentient sex machines that transform between various sexy toy/devices and fully endowed robot sex beings.

I'll stop there as my imagination is going way off track now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gerard Cocks said:

Does anybody know why we are back at 5 long missions a day? Four of those is bad news already. Hard to start and finish/claim them! within a day.

Well, because more is better.

Everyone knows that.

Just as the Kinkoid people.

More is better. More time on your timed missions. More money to spend on your event tier. more new way awesome balance inducing corrections to improve the game.

More.

More is better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

Hm. 120 Kobans are better than 96. That's true. And 60 Koban better than 48. 😉

I think the 5 Daily Missions will be the normal because we have now 5 old Events in the Orgy-Mix and like in the last years all old Events were represented with a Daily Mission.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Gerard Cocks said:

Does anybody know why we are back at 5 long missions a day? Four of those is bad news already. Hard to start and finish/claim them! within a day.

It's always been this way. There are different ranges for how long (and rewarding in kobans) a blue mission can be for each specific day of the week, and it's worked like this in Classic and OD since forever (with an adjustment for OD so the total time is similar to Classic). I never bothered making a clear list, but you can easily do so if you want. Today is Sunday CET and we get a range of roughly one hour and a half apiece. IIRC either Wednesday or Thursday is the longest day for that, with missions up to 8 hours in Classic. And perhaps Monday or Tuesday have something like half an hour apiece instead.

If you want to know, just look back, or take notes from now on. It's fixed.

• Thinking 1

8 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's always been this way. There are different ranges for how long (and rewarding in kobans) a blue mission can be for each specific day of the week, and it's worked like this in Classic and OD since forever (with an adjustment for OD so the total time is similar to Classic). I never bothered making a clear list, but you can easily do so if you want. Today is Sunday CET and we get a range of roughly one hour and a half apiece. IIRC either Wednesday or Thursday is the longest day for that, with missions up to 8 hours in Classic. And perhaps Monday or Tuesday have something like half an hour apiece instead.

If you want to know, just look back, or take notes from now on. It's fixed.

Maybe I need to clarify my point/issue:

The number is the problem (at least for me). It must be problematic for others too. It used to be four of those long ones I`m 100% sure of that. It was once or twice 5 large ones before in OD. 

I can barely manage 1 before work, 1 after work, 1 in the evening, 1 before sleep. It was hard to schedule it in, but 4 was kind of possible. 5 is just tedious/impossible, buy hey that is just my opinion.  

By the way classic is never a problem even if it is a 10 hours single one. The problem is finishing one and starting the next one (you have to be online for that). So 4 mission for 1,5 hours is a problem, 1 mission for 6 no issue at all. 5 for a total time of 6 hours is near impossible (without spending kobans). 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gerard Cocks said:

Maybe I need to clarify my point/issue:

My bad, I misread you the first time. Then @bolitho76 is right, we'll now have 5 past events in OD most months (and 6 next year, and so on). They definitely should adjust the maximum time per mission accordingly. But I also agree that 5 times 1 hour is a lot less convenient than 1 time 5 hours, for instance. Using the old events' missions for OD never made that much sense to me anyway, because we get bits and pieces of multiple incomplete stories. They could easily replace that with just one long OD mission, like in Classic.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, holymolly said:

they should just make it 1 mission again ...it´s really getting on my nerves ..lost another missions reward today .

or reduce time down to around 30 minutes with set koban amount either way daily missions go on for to long.

• Like 1

Not just missions but with the growing number of past events that are being compiled in a single event, I don't think the current orgy days will be sustainable for much longer.  Personally, I think mythic pachinko should be revised to perminatly hold all the old classic event girls, (just classic events do something else for the contests and legendary days.)  I know it gets tiresome waiting for girls you care about to pop into rotation, and there's so many now you may never see the ones you really want.  I'm not sure what should happen with the current OD format, but it's gotta change soon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chimney said:

after completing all 25 event missions: 100 extra shards

That's very nice. I've received one legendary cordy and one legendary chlore instead (as did others in my club). I have no idea why you got 100 flowers instead (and did that give you potions for the PoV?) but enjoy. I wish I had the same. ^^

8 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's very nice. I've received one legendary cordy and one legendary chlore instead (as did others in my club). I have no idea why you got 100 flowers instead (and did that give you potions for the PoV?) but enjoy. I wish I had the same. ^^

I've already posted this as a possible bug but as of now you don't get any PoV points for shards past 100 of a girl

• Like 2

I was about to claim Christmas Arcana today after finishing the last event contest, but the girl didn't appear. I refreshed a few times and she still didn't appear. Confused, I went to the event page and it says I've only completed 14/25 missions. I haven't even been looking at this throughout the event so I'm not sure where it happened, but I am certain that I've completed all the missions throughout orgy days. I've been collecting my 25 kobons every day, so I'm certain I haven't been missing any, and no possible way I've missed 11 of them. Is anyone else experiencing this?

• Like 1

I didn't expect to get 2 event and one orgy day girls with less then 30 orbs but I did it.

The epicx10 and last draft orb can be kept for next year.

Screenshot_20211217-125838_1639717271411.thumb.jpg.e3d1cf2200b75b9f93e96e6399a4474c.jpg

Screenshot_20211217-125845_1639717294580.thumb.jpg.3b51222caff4062e8266f6d29fe3b05a.jpg

And then the mythic pachinko offer Pelegie after I got her from epic orb.

Screenshot_20211219-143449_1639895830816.jpg.fe46b063a1f31b742dd20fdd55623dc3.jpg

Mother fuxx

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 8

8 hours ago, Chimney said:

It looks like I already had Christmas Arcana before the beginning of the event. That's I got after completing all 25 event missions: 100 extra shards.

I got the 200 shards screen on Christmas Arcana too. The 100 gifts weren't actually given. They don't show up in my inventory. So, this is just a visual issue.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

il y a une heure, Methos2 a dit :

I got the 200 shards screen on Christmas Arcana too. The 100 gifts weren't actually given. They don't show up in my inventory. So, this is just a visual issue.

Same. I didn't have Christmas Arcana and just completed the last mission. I "received" 200 Shards, but I don't have any extra flowers in my inventory. I also received 600 potions in PoV; not 1200. Visual issue indeed.

A pretty disappointing event for me. I got Alexandra (I had 10 shards already, and received exactly 90 extra shards. No flower). And then I got 20 Shards of Anko.

I'm still considering claiming the paid PoV path to spend some extra combativity in this event, since I don't really see other uses for it before it ends. Or maybe I'll keep it for PoA, to make it easier.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1

I´ve honestly never felt this triggered by the game ever...both the PoA and this Orgys Days are just a disgrace... I mean I had only 2 girls on bosses and I still had to refill for over 1,5k kobans oh and the fun (DeFiNiTeLy NoT lOwErEd) EpP drop rates : 2 girls both EpP perma with !150 !!!!!! epic orbs.....💢 ...(note: and no my drop rates weren´t above average before, they were actually below average ..especially the last few weeks )on top of that I´ve lost 2 daily worth kobans and will not finish at least 5 koban mission.. talking about holiday spirit.. that was definitely a fun little "test" Rosso was talking about( I really hope this is a one hit wonder of a test otherwise I don´t see myself staying any longer...)

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
  • Surprised :O 1

I just completed Christmass Arcana, too. Got the 200 shard thing, etc. I have no idea how many flowers I already had so I can't check to see if I got those extra flowers. On the other hand, I already had 10 shards on her so I should, at least, get my 10 flowers.

Now, I just have finished Festive Willow, my last boss girl. As usual, I have a gripe and grumble at the game. After getting home from work and going through my 20 combat, I got enough shards to push me up to 94.

By the end of the evening, I got 10 more combat. Ran them. Not a single drop. Refilled for 20. Ran them, got 1 shard drop of 5. So had to refill once more and the next drop I got was for 1!

There's just something NOT Christmass about having to do 2 combat refills to earn 6 shards and having it exactly rounding out with no bonus flowers.

• Thinking 1

That's rng. Nothing, that not happens in the last year to many players... I can't complain about my drop-rates from bosses: Invested ca. 340 Combativity and get 33 drops with a total of 205 Shards for Willow and Ankyo. Average result. With EpP-Orbs: I get one girl - 3rd spin - and than 37 spins without a girl, but my average droprate from EpPx1 Orbs is now 7,25% so it's nothing that is out of normal until now.

Oh: I missed the two drops for Bernadette Barda with 11 Shards. So 35 Drops in total and at the end of the event it could be more, because I will have 9 Combativity at 12:45.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3