Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

It's a bit more complicated than that, but it's written clearly in both Zoo's and Tom's versions of the ++ script. In a nutshell, it used to be one and the same for a long time, then Numbers started another fork, so a separate version from Tom's, which was the only maintained version before that, and eventually when Numbers semi-retired, Zoo took over his version. There also used to be Style Tweaks as a separate script for a long time, which I believe was mostly Numbers' baby but later received additions from Tom, Zoo and possibly others. It was eventually merged with HH++ and it's now the Style Tweaks tab you know and love from the script's settings.

Zoo's fork is called BDSM and Tom's OCD (both links are available on page 1 of this very thread IIRC). Both versions of ++ are actively maintained and widely used to this day. And they tend to incorporate things from each other, they're pretty convergent in that sense. You just happen to have installed one of them without knowing about the other, it seems.

image.png

• Thanks 3

I use Zoo's fork as well, but I heard that Tom's version has the valuable ability to not only hide the season's "Claim all" button, but also the ones from PoV and PoG (probably others).

I vote for dev's joining forces and working together on a merge and single variant with all features from both current variants. GitHub is just the perfect platform for collaboration. But I know that the additional communication and possibly compromises needed to work together on something is not always feasible or wanted.

In any case, I thank you both @zoopokemon and @Tom208 very much for your efforts which are so essential for this game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • uwu 1

The two HH++ can share common code for common functionalities but I wouldn't recommend merging into one. The user experience is quite different between the two scripts. I can see the different philosophical approaches between the two designs. They are made for different audience. Also, I have looked through the code for both. The coding structures are quite different. It will be a lot of work to convert.

• Like 2

Now I got curious and will test Tom's variant. But I cannot find it.

15 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

both links are available on page 1 of this very thread IIRC

On page one I only see a link to 45026831's original repo, from where one can find a link to Zoo's repo in a deprecation notice. This is how I found it. Throughout this thread Zoo's script is linked a few more times, but I could not find any link to Tom's 🤔. I think the original idea of this topic, having a maintained/updated list of all well known/accepted community scripts/variants would be very helpful.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

MOD EDIT (2023/06): For everyone's convenience and to make all useful and accepted community scripts equally visible on the forum, here's a clean and up to date list of links to try whichever you want, right in the first post of the thread. (Fellow mods, feel free to add or update more links as they come). Div*

The Big Two, first (it's either or, they are similar and serve the same truckload of purposes; QoL and UI options, visual settings, more information, filters, battle simulator and much more), followed by other nice scripts that can also be added safely:

1. @Tom208's OCD version of HH++ (direct continuation of the historical HH++ community script; includes Style Tweakshttps://sleazyfork.org/fr/scripts/415625-hentai-heroes-ocd-season-version

2. @zoopokemon's BDSM fork of HH++ (continuation of the HH++ fork started by Numbers @45026831; includes Style Tweakshttps://github.com/zoop0kemon/hh-plus-plus

3. @-MM-'s HH Simulate Headband in Pantheon.  It multiplies your atk in the pantheon by 1.25, which affect's the sim's win chances.  It's just something to help predict your win chances if you did buy/equip a mythic headband.  It doesn't actually increase your atk.  Only able to be toggled on/off whilst viewing the pantheon page, just fyi.  After actually equipping a headband, you should disable it to see the real win chances. https://github.com/HH-GAME-MM/HH-Simulate-Headband-in-Pantheon

4. @Liliat's Harem++: Changes the Harem interface and has its own very handy interface to have a global look at all your Girl Gear all at once, including the ones currently equipped. You can compare items by slot, by girl and more. https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LiliatHH/haremplusplus/main/release/haremplusplus.user.js

5. @-MM-'s Club chat++: Many improvements to the Club Chat interface and features. https://github.com/HH-GAME-MM/HH-Club-Chat-Plus-Plus/raw/main/HH-Club-Chat-Plus-Plus.user.js

6. @zoopokemonZoo's Script (Addon): For stats enthusiasts! Keeps track of your drops from pachinko and villains  for you, also records league results and more. https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoop0kemon/hh-zoo-script/main/hh-zoo-script.js

-----------

I'm not sure what the exact rules are on this issue - I realise that the vast majority of scripts are prohibited, but there are two (1?) scripts maintained by @Tom208 and @45026831 that players are allowed to use. While we are allowed to use them, I'm not sure if this is actually encouraged or reluctantly accepted.....

Anyway, if this is welcomed, I thought it might be nice to have a pinned thread (hey mods @DvDivXXX, @FinderKeeper, @holymolly) to let forum members know where to find them, how to install them, browser compatibility, features etc etc. It would also be useful for reporting issues and maybe requesting new features.

Is that a good/acceptable idea?

Edited by DvDivXXX
Div/Ravi Edits. (Use Shift+Tab for spacing in the list!)
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Community Scripts [Links in OP]

Anyone else having Lolop (two different ones, but always her) all over the place in their Harem screen for seemingly no reason? It's been like this for a few days for me and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Thinking 2

I do not have any Lolop, but those HH++ quick navigation is supposed to show the girls surrounding the currently selected on in the Harem overview, isn't it?

Do you use Tom's or Zoo's variant?

I use Zoo's and the way the quick navigation looks like on equipment and teams tabs is swapped here: On my teams tab, the prev/next girls are shown in full size next to the selected one, same as on books and gifts tabs. On equipment tab only the faces are shown at the bottom, like on your teams tab, which makes sense given the overlap with inventory in your case 🤔.

Probably some forced reload CTRL+F5 helps?

• Like 1

I'm using the BDSM version of the script too.

Neither of the two Lolops I have are in any of my teams, and they show up as the next and/or previous girl(s) even with no filter active and no matter which girl I select.

Yeah, I probably have some corrupt data in my cached files or something like that to get such an oddly specific (and persistent) glitch.

13 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, I probably have some corrupt data in my cached files or something like that to get such an oddly specific (and persistent) glitch.

Lolop has become sentient and wants some affection. 👯‍♀️

• Haha 5

So this was yesterday
image.thumb.png.5ad92704cd2e0073f3ed06fb0fe78b1e.png

and today it looks like this
image.thumb.png.637be57b7c8c7c27a86939a3c8b15914.png

But I guess it is from KK Side, because I got it in TransPSH as well, and the BDSM Script I use over there is copy/paste (1.36.3), and wasn't edited for a while.

The OCD Script seems to be all over the place
image.thumb.png.bbae9ed13968a4ba3ceb834e1de8ef8e.png

-----------------

Wow either now my PC is all over the place, or they really fucked it up.
image.thumb.png.c3d1e1eb758b1e086513083333ba4e99.png

No, it is in the App as wellimage.thumb.png.21e903910f6800897890a5ef0e8fa8bd.png

image.png.a30a1594ae77b870cd6a3e1273c8ae53.png image.png.c577ceb628f5f10602fef11f4f74fdf9.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 2

4 hours ago, Der DinX said:

So this was yesterday
image.thumb.png.5ad92704cd2e0073f3ed06fb0fe78b1e.png

and today it looks like this
image.thumb.png.637be57b7c8c7c27a86939a3c8b15914.png

But I guess it is from KK Side, because I got it in TransPSH as well, and the BDSM Script I use over there is copy/paste (1.36.3), and wasn't edited for a while.

In HH all work well now, but in PsH it's doubled:

1.jpg.3ab8eea2f47ffd6c8576658129e9d095.jpg

2 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

it's doubled:

Does it actually persist there? I've experienced exactly the same thing as in your screenshot one time today (on HH) but it disappeared after one quick refresh.

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Does it actually persist there? I've experienced exactly the same thing as in your screenshot one time today (on HH) but it disappeared after one quick refresh.

It's strange, but as soon as you wrote this to me, everything immediately returned to normal :). And before that, everything was doubled even when walking back and forth with refreshing of pages. I went into the game several times today and every time I had this problem.

• Hearts 1

I see double the kisses and league fights bars on all games (I'm using the latest numbers / zoopokemon's script):

image.png.96a1b43cab6218c7d2694120fc78dbde.png

Edition: I close everything, turned the laptop off and then back on, and I'm still seeing it.

Edited by OmerB
  • Surprised :O 1

2 minutes ago, OmerB said:

(I'm using the latest numbers / zoopokemon's script):

Did you take the update released yesterday (I think)? Maybe try closing all the games then clearing your cache. This must be pretty annoying if it persists. But since it came and went for me and now also for M-17, I don't see why it would keep bugging you specifically.

Same here, seeing every zoo script 1.36.6 resource bar doubled on HH.
Continue current quest on the energy bar and the villain quick access panel does not work anymore too (probably because of the javascript error "Invalid energy provided in displayIconAndTooltip function").

And the devotion bars are also duplicated in the pantheon "home screen".

Révélation
Invalid energy provided in displayIconAndTooltip function default.js:1:522747
    displayIconAndTooltip https://www.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=68914561:1
    buildEnergyBarHtml https://www.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=68914561:1
    buildEnergybar https://www.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=68914561:1
    jQuery 2
    buildEnergybar https://www.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=68914561:1
    <anonyme> https://www.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=68914561:1
    jQuery 2

Edited by mdnoria
added js stacktrace
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

It pops up now and then for me, just refreshing the site does not work, but when I do a battle or
anything else that uses a resource, it fixes itself for me.

hhgui.jpg

Oh my gawd, that giant head staring at me through your screen... Brrr. :/💨  (I didn't know the resizing could go that far with the script's improve Waifu feature! ^^ I went the opposite way and reduced the size of my chosen pose so that it fits the screen.)

• Haha 4
  • Hug 1

Just now, DvDivXXX said:

Oh my gawd, that giant head staring at me through your screen... Brrr. :/💨 (I didn't know the resizing could go that far with the script's improve Waifu feature! ^^ I went the opposite way and reduced the size of my chosen pose so that it fits the screen.)

I made the mistake of putting her on the main screen, now I don't dare switch her out because she keeps
staring thru my soul with her dead cold eyes.

Absolutely terrifying.

• Haha 10

2 hours ago, Master-17 said:

It's strange, but as soon as you wrote this to me, everything immediately returned to normal :). And before that, everything was doubled even when walking back and forth with refreshing of pages. I went into the game several times today and every time I had this problem.

I'm not quite right, because the problem continues to arise and then spontaneously disappear and reappear. And this happens and with HH, and PsH

Edited by Master-17

I still got that Problem in all games, even after refreshing a few times.

5 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

but when I do a battle or
anything else that uses a resource, it fixes itself for me.

That doesn't work for me at all, but sometimes I can click on the Energy bar and get to the story or villain menu.

But i don't think it is a special problem of the latest BDSM Update.

10 hours ago, Der DinX said:

On my phone it is as well, in Version 1.36.5

4 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

I didn't know the resizing could go that far with the script's improve Waifu feature!

I'm still jealous on how you are able to resize them, I can only move them.
----------
Btw which Browser do you use, and how do you do it?

Back to Buggic
image.png.f7af8c59cada932f257f8c6705a2c787.pngimage.png.09be6035bee7699d17d52407656fb05b.pngimage.png.470a5f8bc1e3a9bda861a26a453a5e23.pngimage.png.2ba43b73ee18b463242685124a57362a.png image.png.5ad0b1ee54181cb5210a98222017383c.png Pantheon image.png.e703ee1708840cf8e178f33f0926756b.png
PoG covered

Edited by Der DinX
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Try changing `@run-at` from `document-body` to `document-end` as a temporary workaround. This change will delay the start of the script and prevent duplicate resource bars, but the pre-script screen will be shown until the script ends.

image.png.6373a44fee8dad0f441834c0080ecb6d.png

Edited by renalove
Adding detailed description
  • Thanks 3
  • Hearts 2