• Loving Virginia
    • Val Jennie
    • (none)

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Tiger. Next Event >>

1198.jpg

Orgy Days

Valentine's Orgy

My loverboi,

Are you ready for the most romantic orgy of your life? All your lovely hotties from around the Haremverse and beyond have gathered to have a blast with you!

Starting today and ending on the 19th of February (1 pm UTC+1), you can service a plethora of sexy familiar babes and some fresh faces.

Valentine’s day is about sex and climaxes. And orgies.

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Val Kelina

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Loving Justine

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Cupid-chan

ava0-1200x.webp

Val Spook

ava0-1200x.webp

Office Katana

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Val Mavin

ava0-1200x.webp

Loving Tano

ava0-1200x.webp

Rosy

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Val Amelia

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Winona

ava0-1200x.webp

Belinda

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Val Mala

ava0-1200x.webp

Ketsuko

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Val Abrael

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Val Mani

ava0-1200x.webp

Val Red Battler

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Loving Lupa

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Val Cupid

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Loving Bunny

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Loving Arcana

ava0-1200x.webp

Romantic Levitya

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Val Notka

ava0-1200x.webp

Milenitta

ava0-1200x.webp

Cheriko

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Jessy

ava0-1200x.webp

Val Norou

ava0-1200x.webp

Date Arianne

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Val Kalissa

(on Champion)

ava0-1200x.webp

Lovely Cori

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Val Shao

(on Champion)

ava0-1200x.webp

Guinevere

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Loving Pelagie

ava0-1200x.webp

Romantic Anita

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Office Celeste

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Loving Virginia

ava0-1200x.webp

Val Jennie

BkOWB6M.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

Note that Val Kalissa is also on Matsuda, with all the usual caveats for getting these shard drops from champions.
Might be a decent option if you already have 65 or more shards for her from other sources.

And Val Shao is on Whaty as well ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I miss 7 girls this time. I'm currently working on Tano (since she will be going to epic pachinko "adding more work", i have to go for her first), then, if time will be enough, i'l proceed with Rosy (i have 53 shards of her already). The only shame is that Winona is on pachinko, she "inspires" me a lot since the first time a saw her. Oh well i'll have to wait a bit more :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kojot said:

I swear to god if I'm going to finish this event empty-handed... Well, I still got 42 hours, so it's going to be fine, right?

first day in the first hour got 42. then for 2 days not a one. finally today it seems to have picked up again. But I have 4 girls I wanted to get but does not look like that going to happen for me.

• Like 1

The event reward for people with the event girl either needs to be made better or the event mission times need to be reduced in time rip to anyone that left the event missions to late today because no koban reward for them today if they could not finish all the daily missions in time.

1h 34m , 1h 10m , 1h 16m , 1h 22m and 1h 27m i had just for event missions which will get worse next year if they add a 6th event mission to do then had normal missions as well plus always have some extra time added between starting each mission if not watching it closely as well.

Annoying that the gem chest reward is so low as well when the event has a lot more girls that you need to have to unlock it as well compared to the new classic event at start of the month because it really screws newer players over that need to get more girls to unlock it.

• Like 3

il y a 6 minutes, wolvix a dit :

how are you guys so lucky, i need to keep going and no shards drop for days. id be lucky if i can get one girl.

(i spend all my avaible points so no points wasted)

We're not lucky; you're unlucky :)

The average rates are 10% to drop something, and 1-12 shards per drop (6.5 average). So, on average, it should take 154 Fights to get one girl (A bit more than 3 days).

When I see the screenshot with all girls collected to get that chest my first impression was that I have to be a pretty bad or unlucky player because I get only 2 or 3 new harem additions per Orgy Days on average so it's impossible to get all 36 but on second thought I guess it isn't the case that all 36 were collected in one go, right?

Players who get the chest are veterans who already play longer than a year or otherwise have hoarded so many kobans they can keep refilling combativity or play pachinko.

• Like 1

Orgy Days bring back girls from the previous Classic Events, and add 2 new girls (Loving Tano and Val Amelia in this case). It's essentially a big revival event, to give players a chance to obtain girls they missed before. So, yes, some veteran players may already own most of them. New players can only hope to grab a few ones for free (Usually 1 to 3 girls, depending on luck).

Finally got Loving Tano (i used a +50 combativity during the contest yesterday, i was hoping to keep it for later but hey), and got no event girl in the pachinko.

The Champions decided to troll me since i got 2 drop on Shao and 1 on Kalissa, but i'm on the last phase anyway so no hope on that side without spending too much koban seeing my stock

All in all i'm a bit unlucky on this event, but at least i got one, could have been worse. :P 

EDIT: Ho, two! I forgot i'll get Val Kelina after the quest

Ok, a good event in my book then :D 

Edited by Boulie2

I thought as much when I saw all the girls that were only available for Pachinko and the Last two (champion girls) are like the Mythic the first time around... unobtainable.  Thanks for the tip, I was considering buying a package but now that I read your post I won't bother since I know it is a waste of time.

12 hours ago, Eckos said:

When I see the screenshot with all girls collected to get that chest my first impression was that I have to be a pretty bad or unlucky player because I get only 2 or 3 new harem additions per Orgy Days on average so it's impossible to get all 36 but on second thought I guess it isn't the case that all 36 were collected in one go, right?

Players who get the chest are veterans who already play longer than a year or otherwise have hoarded so many kobans they can keep refilling combativity or play pachinko.

Yeah, I was only missing the two new girls at the start of the event. This was the first time I had all of the old ones though.

• Thanks 1