Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The important take away is that the current structure makes no sense knowing the girl rarity distribution and power level per rarity.  Epics become useless past the first 44 light bulbs, Rares eventually will after we get enough to max out all 12 R5s (which will take much longer), and Commons are utterly irrelevant, period.

You are right about the problem with the rarities. Also rare bulbs are only a little valuable until you did upgrade those few R5, afterwards becoming useless like commons and epics. At least the 5-15 bracket could have 1 legendary bulb instead of 2 epics. That that would not really solve the underlying problem: Since girls below legendary are mostly useless for PvP and insignificant in PvE, having bulbs for them implies a useless currency which just stacks up or causes more clicks without getting any benefit from it. Probably best would be to remove the different bulb rarities and just make skilling girls of higher rarities more expensive, basically aligning it with GXP, gems and affection. Your idea of removing any lower than legendary bulb rewards form CbC basically goes into the same direction, but just not that consequently radical, just removing the useless rewards, but not the currency itself, which would then be even more ridiculous to keep.

Back to the topic: I unexpectedly had only 4 minutes today to finish both contests, hitting the CC once and then just did a villain x10 to become 4th in CbC. Then I tried to spend some GXP, pretty much failing that, as I didn't want to blindly waste GXP with close LC in mind. Time was too short and harem too slow to invest GXP wisely. I see just now that a single villain fight would have been sufficient 😅.

cbc.thumb.png.58f1b30654e8dc86633291fa6fb2c972.png

15th needed 24k.

• Like 1
  • GG 2

image.png.5a645431eb22b9039e0c8647d4f05983.png

sinneet89 wanted to win this contest badly. I have more than 70 Orbs more which I would spend (no EpPx1 of course) but decided against after sinnet89 was active all the time. So it was only more expensiv to gain the 1st for sinnet89.

15th needed 28.000 points.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

image.thumb.png.8c9b9888991df911a2b899d900c61803.png

image.thumb.png.635bc6e2302428a97189cbfada899e13.png

image.thumb.png.08d202ed5ccd8d7e740d2b553f3b72a4.png

there were more results i wanted to share, but comp crashed last night so all the screens i had then were lost, but on the bright side i had results worth sharing!  Getting Girls & resources beats getting curb-stomped any day!

---

image.thumb.png.f3fe03a84eeb88fc3c19dcb065d92bd6.png

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: double post content added
  • Like 1
  • GG 2

Yet another couple of useless epic light bulbs for me. Usually if I don't have a clean shot at a top 4, I purposely do my best not to enter the top 15 (kinda reminds me of the good old days in D2 ^^). However yesterday I really needed to use a bunch of orbs for other reasons, so eh. It is what it is.

• Hug 1

@Karxan Dude, please double check if what you're about to post is in the right thread or not before posting. You've been approaching CbC threads (both the CxH one and this one for HH) as substitutes for your own individual progress threads in "Brag about your Harem" slash "Introduce Yourself" lately. That's a LOT of off-topic stuff we mods have to deny.

CbC stands for Cumback Contests. CbC threads are for posting your own results and/or comments about that specific contest-based event and nothing else. Cheers.

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Karxan Dude, please double check if what you're about to post is in the right thread or not before posting.

CbC Girls, not Ok for CbC threads?

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

CbC stands for Cumback Contests. CbC threads are for posting your own results and/or comments about that specific contest-based event and nothing else.

• Surprised :O 1

3 hours ago, Karxan said:

CbC Girls, not Ok for CbC threads?

1. Yura was the LC girl, not CbC related.

2. Screenshots of you (or anyone else) getting the girl(s) isn't very interesting, regardless. Especially if it's all there is in your post and you've already made several posts in the CbC thread that week.

3. It's not just about your very last post in a CbC thread to date. I've explicitly mentioned that it's been a habit of yours lately to make more posts than necessary in both CbC threads (CxH and HH forums) AND that it includes a lot of off-topic stuff. Look at Bolitho's posts for comparison, or at the occasional posts from most of the other regulars who post less frequently than him in this thread. At most, it's 3 screenshots in total per week, often in the same post.

For many of us, we only post when something unusual (for us at least) happened in a particular CbC contest. And that's more than enough for most of us who follow this thread (and get a notification every time someone posts in it; or in my case as a mod two notifications per post when it's you or Omer posting ^^). So, please be mindful of that and try to refrain from posting screenshots of everything that happens to you in any contest (CbC or not). It's a bit much.

image.png.543aee82adacb16612be0b03e21b97c2.png

Got sniped in the last seconds... Tried to safe 300 Koban at Daily Contest and run out of time to counter Helixuss sniping at Cumback. So "only" a top4. Not to bad for 2nd day but more was possible - at the end: nothing really bad, only not nice.

15th needed 28.400 points

• Like 1

image.png.d1d1910e71ec54afeee933105b00c041.png

Nice top4. mot_131 wanted the 1st badly and invested ca. 100 Orbs after I had taken lead in the ranking ca. 5 min before reset. Why Javi invested in the last seconds more Orbs is something. No chanve to reach 1st and he was in the top4 so no need for more investment.

15th needed 146.600 points.

• Like 1

1st Day CbC started at september 18th: Could reach a top4 with the problems around reset with the unexpected maintainence I forgot to screenshot. So no idea how much points 15th had, I remember that 1st was more than 1M points.

2nd Day CbC:

image.png.d8edc44597bdb0bdf875e4f8c87900eb.png

15th needed 55.950 points.

No chance for me this time:

image.thumb.png.797c9b068ea7c2af38665d2b068846d3.png

I was even investing kobans for x10 champ fights, as at first there was a chance. But I did it too early as I was busy winning LC and DC (successfully) and got sniped by 3 others within the last minutes. I then still had a chance to catch up with those to 103k ones with one x10 battle, but even that I re-arranged my draft to be as weak as possible, I defeated the champ with less than 10 battles, leaving me at 6th ... It is too bad with this nasty top 4 vs top 15 bulb rewards difference, being quite another (too large) motivation to become top 4 at more costs.

• Hug 1