• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1440x720_Push_Notification.jpg

Seasonal Event

This Is Halloween
My spooky hero,

It’s time to dive into the spirit of Halloween and seduce these naughty babes!

You have until the 2nd of November to complete your Daily Goals, compete in the Season and Leagues, and battle against villains.

Collect enough Crystals and win the hearts of Devilish Mizuki, Dark Fairy Lyrsa, Black Nun Clara and Angel of Darkness Estelle.

Trick or treat, handsome?

Seasonal Event Girls

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0.png

Devilish Mizuki

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0.png

Dark Fairy Lyrsa

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0.png

Black Nun Clara

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0.png?v=2

Angel of Darkness Estelle

@Noacc

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Two week seasonal event instead of a month.

2x L3s & 2x L5s, instead of 4x L5s.

Skulls or Crystals (Xtals) aren't displayed in Daily Goals (26/day), Villains (1 CP = 1 Skull), or Leagues/Seasons (Leagues = 1, & Kisses = 2).

If I waited until the 24th to get the medium card, it'd just give me 30 CP, worth 324 kos, which wouldn't help much for Royal Housemaid's MDR.

The medium + big cards together give 210 CP in 14 days, (15 CP x 14 days = 210 CP), worth just 2,268 kos, but costing 5,940 kos.

I think 5.8k skulls is possible w/ both cards, and getting Royal Housemaid from her MDR.  I included some resources from the PoA, and the next Season.  That'll leave me ~600 skulls short from getting Angel of Darkness Estelle.  If I skip the big card, I'll be ~226 skulls short of Black Nun Clara.

Obtainable as F2P (2810 skulls):

Need the Medium & Big Cards (5940 kos) or the Big Card plus ~320 CP (7416 kos):

Need both cards plus 1401 more skulls (~21,071 kos):

2101372979_KinkyinCostumesSkulls.png.0229d5ecda91996cb2b36574cbbd1a3d.png

893560029_kinkyincostumesrewards.thumb.png.654aad010a8f0fd71dffa5b1f51bdca9.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Well, the amount of skulls needed is reduced drasticly from the catostrophy that golden aniversary was, then again it is only half as long with two 3*L and two 5*L. I am not quite sure if I will commit in this event or not.

20 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

If I waited until the 24th to get the medium card, it'd just give me 30 CP, worth 324 kos, which wouldn't help much for Royal Housemaid's MDR.

I'm glad, that i got her already. 😜

• Like 2

Last time the card's daily rewards also came retroactively when purchased, I think.

Would help for the scoring to be clearly posted in-game somewhere on the event page.

Edit: Here's what I think is the scoring

Daily Goal chests: 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 in order
Villains: 1
League Win: 1
Season Win: 2

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So a rebalance afterall.. first impression is pretty good.. sure still expensive but a lot more doable so that´s a + for KK ..let´s see how it´ll turn out but I´m fairly confident that I´ll be able to get the girls without so much regret like last time :D

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Good:

- Cheaper (?)

- Shorter

Bad:

- Same crap rewards

- Worst girls

- No overlap with Villains event (OD and LD are over, MDR is not for everyone, MD will arrive 1 day after the end of this event. Storing the combativity is not an option, since you need to "spend it" to get skulls, but then you won't have it for MD)

- Cards no longer pay for themselves in terms of combativity (Same cost, same rewards per day, but duration cut in half)

I'll decide in 14 days what I do, but it's likely a hard pass. 6k kobans for 1 L5 girl? Lol.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 7

I can reach ca. 3.000 skulls with natural regen, the free card and storaged rewards. Some points will come on top because of MDR but I'm far away from the 6.400 skulls for the last girl.

You need much less skulls for the girls like crystals in the anniversary, but with the half time and the same costs for the Koban cards... Not cheaper in my eyes. This type of event started bad and go on worse.

• Like 7
  • Thinking 1

Well... Im here with my ultrafast and totally inexact math - and again heavy disappointment...

Two 3* worth close to nothing for end-game - so skip them for real prize - 1st 5* which worth 4600 skulls - under 14 days event that gives 330 skulls/day

All free ingame daily sources give near 130/day - need 200/d more

Cards set - free+6k kobans fills around 170/day - total 300/d, need more 30/day - 400 skulls in a full run

400 skulls from ALL sources within 2 weeks to fill a gap - obtainable? Still not seen bonus daily rewards - any will apply?

Disappointment: last girl only for real$ spenders AGAIN, 1/3 worth of reward in total - really not in need for 3*, must pay 6k kobans for ONE 5*

EOF

• Like 6

il y a 31 minutes, Zteev a dit :

Edit: Here's what I think is the scoring

Daily Goal chests: 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 in order
Villains: 1
League Win: 1
Season Win: 2

And I believe:

Season Loss: 1

(That's if I remember correctly how it worked previously...)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Good:

- Cheaper (?)

- Shorter

Bad:

- Same crap rewards

- Worst girls

- No overlap with Villains event (OD and LD are over, MDR is not for everyone, MD will arrive 1 day after the end of this event. Storing the combativity is not an option, since you need to "spend it" to get skulls, but then you won't have it for MD)

- Cards no longer pay for themselves in terms of combativity (Same cost, same rewards per day, but duration cut in half)

I'll decide in 14 days what I do, but it's likely a hard pass. 6k kobans for 1 L5 girl? Lol.

true but let me describe it from the perspective of the target audience of this event ( gotta catch them all) :
in short.. instead of spending 40+k kobans and all the other stuff you can get during the event(3PoVs,PoG,...) + LD + MD etc... well and season pass ofc too .. I know don´t have to use ever single bit of natural regen and still don´t spent anywhere close to 10k kobans for the girls(excluding the cards) (again season pass included) so yeah.. it´s a pretty big improvement imo .. is it still the worst event RoI wise? definitely.

It´s simply not an event for anyone f2p that doesn´t want to waste months worth of kobans on 1 event.

My biggest complain : the art is horrible for such an expensive event.

• Like 2

il y a 17 minutes, holymolly a dit :

true but let me describe it from the perspective of the target audience of this event ( gotta catch them all) :

The fact that the event targets a small portion of the player base and tells everyone else to fuck off is what makes it an awful event in the first place.

I already said that on the first golden bullshit event, but: Villains, Daily Goals? Okay. PvP? 95% of the player base can't win pvp fights regularly. That's already half of the points they can't really get.

And then the rest is just simply paywalled. Only players with too much resources on their hands can hope to complete it; but you only get that many resources if you're already a whale, or played long enough to be able to afford large stocks of resources. You also need to be able to anticipate the event to efficiently save these resources.

So, yeah. Shitty event. Can't describe it in any other way. And they perfectly dodge any overlap that normal players could use to make it slightly bearable. So, worst than the fist occurrence.

My current plan, despite saving 140 Kisses for tomorrow's KC: 1 girl. Maybe 2, if there are free bundles with skulls (I can get ~2300 points). 0 koban to spend on this shit.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 10

2 hours ago, HentaiGuru said:

And for all who participate - and even for who not - dont forget to switch to your "defence" team in seasons between battles

Is there a particular reason to put a "defence" team in seasons during this event?

Edited by OmerB

Since the event duration is half of the Golden Anniversary event, the total rewards from the event cards are also half.
Why are the prices of the event cards the same?

EventCard_new.jpg

EventCard_old.jpg

P.S. I took it on the 2nd day of the Golden Anniversary event, so the instant rewards are double.

Edited by renalove
P.S.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So, they reduced the crystals needed to get to the rewards (since this event lasts two weeks only, and not 31 days), but it seems to me that the costs of the various cards, and all the "side rewards" too remained the same as the last event's, while the first two girls got "demoted" to 3*.

- Devilish Mizuki, 1430 crystals
- Dark Fairy Lyrsa, 2840 crystals
- Black Nun Clara, 4600 crystals
- Angel of Darkness Estelle, 6400 crystals 
- the very last reward, 9900 crystals

With Natural Regen, assuming no fight losses in leagues and season + crystals from the free card we get:

- 756 crystals from CPs (daily regen + daily goals CP rewards)
- 672 crystals from kisses regen
- 560 crystals from leagues regen
- 364 crystals from Daily Goals
- 210 crystals from  the free card

For a total of 2562 crystals, more than enough to secure the first girl, and maybe, considering Cp/kisses rewards from season/PoA and maybe some refill in leagues/eventually MDR, close enough to reach the second girl without paying for the event cards, too

The medium card gives 714 crystals (560 crystals + 70 from CPs + 84 from kisses) at the price of 1980 kobans
The big card gives 1428 crystals (1120 crystals + 140 from CPs + 168 from kisses) at the price of 3960 kobans

As @Liliat said, in terms of combativity/kisses, the cards no longer pay for themselves: with 1980 kobans you can get 183 CPs; for 3960 kobans you can get 366 Cps. Basically, the cards are only convenient for the extra raw crystals.

In order to get the third girl for sure, both the cards must be purchased: 2562 + 714 + 1428 = 4704 crystals. A very short leeway (fight losses in leagues and season equals to 0 crystals), But with Bonus CPs and Kisses from Season and PoA it should be more than fine.

For the last girl, the premium card must be purchased as well: paying 49.99€, it gives out 2100 crystals (1820 raw + 280 from CPs), for a total of 6804 crystals. With no fight losses, bonus CPs and kisses, and maybe taking in account a few leagues/CPs refills you could normally make use of (I mean, not specifically made for this event's sake), It could be possible to reach the last girl by buying the big and the premium card only (saving 1980 kobans of the medium card).

In order to reach the very end of the path, buying bundles  on top of all the other cards is again a must, with no surprise, but given the fact that the crystals milestones required have been reduced by a lot, it will be way cheaper (the two current event bundles give out 750 crystals for 14.99€ and 1500 crystals for 29.99€. buying both of them on top of all the rest one would reach 9054 crystals, missing less than 900 to reach the end, so spending 94.97€ + 5940 kobans + another ~20€ bundle should be more than enough to finish all the event).

Is it really cheaper than the golden anniversary?

In absolute terms, yes, it is. The first two girls with a little effort and a little bit of luck are obtainable without the need of buying any additional card or bundle, the third girl requires only the kobans card to be obtained (Golden Lupa's mom required the premium card, 49.99€, OR a massive investment in CPs refills in MDR and/or MD), the fourth girl asks for the cards only (Golden Bunny's mom wanted at the least the purchase of the first two event bundles, too, making her cost 5940 kobans + 104.97€, 54.98€ more than how much Estelle costs), and in order to reach the very end of the rewards you had to purchase other bundles for a total of ~150€ on top of all the rest (250.91€ in total), while this event appears to cost 120€ (+5940 kobans) at most, so we are talking of a 130€ cheaper event.

But that is, if you are a whale that intends to go all out in order to reach the very end.

The others get one/potentially two 3* legendary girls for free (instead of a single 5* legendary girl) and one 5*legendary girl by buying the two kobans card (that is the same as it was in the golden anniversary: to reach Golden Hari, both kobans cards were required. Both cards, or a massive investment in refills for MD/MDR), and the cards, while having the same exact costs, are way less valuable in terms of resources they give out.

So yes, It is cheaper than Golden Anniversary (way cheaper for whales, only cheaper for non/light spenders), but it also feels like it is (way) less valuable. And I'm not sure if I actually prefer this new take more

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

This is my first event of this kind. Do the rewards from the cards stack up until the final day? As for example it's the last day and I'm say 1000skulls short of something I want. Could I purchase the big card for 130 CPs 78 Kisses and 1040 skulls? Or does it not stack and I'd only get the 10, 6 and 80 respectively?

Edited by AustinLovesBunny

1 hour ago, AustinLovesBunny said:

This is my first event of this kind. Do the rewards from the cards stack up until the final day? As for example it's the last day and I'm say 1000skulls short of something I want. Could I purchase the big card for 130 CPs 78 Kisses and 1040 skulls? Or does it not stack and I'd only get the 10, 6 and 80 respectively?

It stacks.  6k kos card totals, if bought on last day:

• Medium card: (5 CP, 3 kisses, & 40 skulls) x 14 days = 70 CP, 42 kisses, & 560 skulls = 714 skulls total
  • Big card: (10 CP, 6 Kisses, & 80 Skulls) x 14 days = 140 CP, 84 kisses, & 1120 skulls = 1428 skulls total
  • Both cards: 210 CP, 126 kisses, & 1680 skulls = 2142 skulls total

Guess the lowbie/weakener team theme.
2022-10-19_12-34-30.png.ebcbbafec661647709939e0d2995c1de.png
Highlight for answer: (Girls w/ glasses.)

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 ore fa, Ravi-Sama ha scritto:

It stacks.  6k kos card totals, if bought on last day:

• Medium card: (5 CP, 3 kisses, & 40 skulls) x 14 days = 70 CP, 42 kisses, & 560 skulls = 714 skulls total
  • Big card: (10 CP, 6 Kisses, & 80 Skulls) x 14 days = 140 CP, 84 kisses, & 1120 skulls = 1428 skulls total
  • Both cards: 210 CP, 126 kisses, & 1680 skulls = 2142 skulls total

Guess the lowbie/weakener team theme.
2022-10-19_12-34-30.png.ebcbbafec661647709939e0d2995c1de.png
Highlight for answer: (Girls w/ glasses.)

I found this team of yours' theme extremely  funny, 'cause one could say that if you don't get it, you probably need it 😅🤣

• Haha 2

Thanks Ravi, Antimon and others for the details. I've been scratching my head at this one a bit. First impression was "half the duration, half the value, same full obscene price". ^^

It seems that while a win in Season still definitely counts for 2 points, a loss now awards 0 point instead of 1, though. Apart from that, I didn't notice any change in sources and quantities of points. They definitely made the milestones lower, but I don't think that's quite enough. Still a predatory event design and even more so with 3-star girls for F2P and 5-star ones only for those who make a hefty extra investment in kobans and/or real money just for this extra thing.

On top of this, of course Clara has pretty bad art and the whales-only girl is the only one drawn by Venus. V_v

-----------

5 hours ago, OmerB said:

Is there a particular reason to put a "defence" team in seasons during this event?

I approved your comment but you're lucky I ran out of reaction smileys. ^^

1. Sarcasm: we mean remember to put a WEAK team when you're not playing.

2. Because it costs you nothing to do so, but it helps anyone who gets you as an opponent immensely. Even more so now that a loss in Season is zero point instead of 1 like last time.

I've kept the habit ever since August by the way. Never disbanded my weak team and I'm still using it even for regular Seasons (and, with a strong enough fever like last week, sometimes in League too ^^).

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 7

3 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

[...] It seems that while a win in Season still definitely counts for 2 points, a loss now awards 0 point instead of 1, though. [...]

It happened to be the case during the last trainwreck golden anniverasary one, fortunately (I mean, fortunately not in a "wow what a nice thing, kinkoid, thank you" way, but in a "they did not nerfed this mechanics, it was already like this" way)

And about the anniversary free bundles @Master-17 refers to, yep, definetely the 1100 raw crystals they gave out for free (1000 on CxH an PsH) were extremely nice and "gamechanging" (They could have let you obtain both Golden Hari and Golden Lupa's Mom buy buying only the big card or the big card+the premium one respectively, saving you the hustle of buying the medium card, too).

The other things (namely CPs, Kisses and one time i believe league tokens, too) were nice to have, too, of course, but all in all they were given out in a too scarce amount for them to be considered truly effective (they were  more a "drop in the ocean" kind of gifts). Having them this time around, with lower crystals requirements, would make them more incisive than what they were during the GA, but not having them won't significantly hinder/worsen our progression experience (in comparison to what we had last time)

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1