4. 4. Rate Angel of Darkness Estelle

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

So, based on the above calculations, we get the following:

On 10/24/2022 at 2:34 PM, Antimon said:

Medium card gives in two weeks (so considering the days after PoA ends, too) 560 raw crystal + 70 CPs and 42 kisses, at the cost of 1980 kobans. Spending the same amount you could get 183 CPs, 91 kisses, or a mix of the two (something like 140 CPs + 20 kisses, 100 CPs +40 kisses, or 80 CPs + 50 kisses)

30 CPs + 2 kisses are worth to us 560 crystals (34 = 560)

On 10/24/2022 at 2:34 PM, Antimon said:

Big card gives you in two weeks 1120 raw crystals + 140 CPs + 84 kisses, at the cost of 3960 kobans. Spending the same amount you could get 366 CPs, 183 kisses, or a mix of the two (something like 300 CPs + 30 kisses, 200 CPs + 80 kisses, or 140 CPs + 110 kisses).

26 kisses (or 60 CPs - 4 kisses) are worth to us 1120 crystals (52 = 1120)

So maybe it's more profitable for PoA to spend kobans on refills, but for Kinky In Costumes it's more profitable to buy cards after all

• Like 1

23 ore fa, jelom ha scritto:

imagen.png.d021261f9c6559358541c997f7953549.png

Why the double arrow at the end if there are no more rewards?

new nightmare unlocked

even though it would be extremely funny to have something like the season's post-second-girl bonus reward. Something like "If you buy everything even after completing the main path, every 900 crystals more you get we reward you with 10 rainbow gems"

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

Something like "If you buy everything even after completing the main path, every 900 crystals more you get we reward you with 10 rainbow gems"

Rather, "If you buy everything even after completing the main path, for every purchased crystal that you receive, we will reward you with 1 huge thank you from KK" ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Friendly reminder to anyone willing to join the #WeakOnSeason movement and help out your fellow players at almost no cost for yourself (except one team slot and getting into the habit of switching back and forth when you're not attacking).

I took a handful of defeats which cost me 2 Xtals apiece for this SE, and I'm on the fairly strong side of things. I can only imagine the struggle this can be for mid to early late game players who are also pushed to keep doing Season fights far beyond the main reward track just for this.

Shout out to @Hastur, @Ol Sheriff Joe, @holymolly, @bej, @TheMadaFucker and too many others to count. Your deliberate weak teams helped me a ton so far, and I can only hope my own weak team returns the favor for as many of you guys as possible. ❤️ 

image.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

My usual defence team in seasons - not only during SE, but always.

It does not only help your fellow players, but also yourself.

Others can surpass you - gain more mojo - so your own mojo is relatively lower and you might be paired with weaker opponents. (Though this effect might be not very big.)

My "theme": girls with zero stars and level 1 😊

1233356517_2022-10-27-schwachesDefence-TeamfrSeasons.JPG.a5abafb50485c69708021577d53ef787.JPG

• Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1

The promotion on the refills of the one and only rechargeable resource that does not give any crystal for the seasonal event feels to me like a mockery. 

That said, this time around I found quite some weakened fellas, too. It was kind of heartwarming, thank you, and I hope that my 52,5-total-power defense team may be useful to someone too. 

2 ore fa, Mighty Thor ha scritto:

My usual defence team in seasons - not only during SE, but always.

It does not only help your fellow players, but also yourself.

Others can surpass you - gain more mojo - so your own mojo is relatively lower and you might be paired with weaker opponents. (Though this effect might be not very big.)

I agree. I'm trying to use this strategy since last SE, and in these past two months I noticed that I progressed through the season way smoother than I used to. Since I do not actually have properly taken data, I'm well aware this could be some sort of bias (depending on better luck with the matchups, on the fact I got stronger, or simply because I'm seeing what I wanted to see), but still, if it helps others and it feels like it helps me, too, it's a win-win xD

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Antimon said:

... I noticed that I progressed through the season way smoother than I used to. Since I do not actually have properly taken data, I'm well aware this could be some sort of bias (depending on better luck with the matchups, on the fact I got stronger, or simply because I'm seeing what I wanted to see), but still, if it helps others and it feels like it helps me, too, it's a win-win xD

I agree, this could also apply to me. 😊

But even if I knew for sure that it would only help my fellow players, I would keep doing it.

Especially since it's become a habit for me to change my team before and after a series of fights.
Now I rarely forget it.

(I often change my equipment for champion fights, there it's harder for me not to forget to change it back. 😆)

Changing habits is always uncomfortable at first, but with the right motivation and attitude, it quickly becomes routine. 😉

• Like 3

17 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Your deliberate weak teams helped me a ton so far, and I can only hope my own weak team returns the favor for as many of you guys as possible. ❤️ 

But... but... I've been fielding my primary team all along! 😳 (j/k) 😁

As weak as even my normal teams are, I do try to dumb them down on "defense" for Seasons regardless of events & contests.  If you catch me with a normal team, well, it's because I'm burning through a mountain of stored kisses (or maybe I forgot to put "the greys" back on defense before logging off- whoopsie!).  And yes- you & many others are certainly returning the favor.  Thank you and I'm happy to help! 👏

12 hours ago, Antimon said:

I'm trying to use this strategy since last SE, and in these past two months I noticed that I progressed through the season way smoother than I used to.

I've been doing this for a bit longer (though admittedly was still a late adopter of the strategy), but over time I've noticed:

• further progression in Seasons for approximately the same # of Kisses, or
  • similar progression in Seasons for fewer Kisses (if I'm hoarding Kisses into the next month's Season)

And yeah, it feels good to help others regardless of whether any improvement is a figment of my imagination. 😏

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hastur said:

And yes- you & many others are certainly returning the favor.  Thank you and I'm happy to help! 👏

That's great to read. I'll always think of you first on this topic because you're the one who convinced me this was worth losing a Team Slot for back in August and I'm glad you did. ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

I have 2900 skulls now, enough for the 2nd L3.  I haven't bought any (medium/big) koban cards.  Using 810 CP for R. Housemaid's  MDR, is what gave me the extra boost.  I'll end my SE here, w/o buying the cards.  I tried to think it through different scenarios.

Let's say I had ~3670 skulls by the end of the SE, then bought the medium card for 1980 kos, to get 714 more skulls.  I'd have ~4380 skulls, and need to buy 220 CP, costing ~2380 kos.  That's ~4360 kos total, for the first L5,  BN Clara 🔴.  Cheaper than buying both koban cards for 6k kos, but still a lot, considering I already used 810 CP for the MDR. 

Therefore, buying the big card is the cheaper route, at 3960 kos vs. 4360 kos (the medium card plus 220 CP).  It's also a better value, b/c in my situation, the 1120 extra skulls are enough to get BN Clara, and the CP and Kisses could be saved for the next MD/KC.

• Big Card = 3670 -> 4790 skulls (plus 140 CP for MD & 84 kisses for KC) = 3690 kos
  • Medium Card + 220 CP = 3670 -> 4604 skulls = 4356 kos

I have 7.6k kos and 3 SP atm, thanks to ranking 4th in leagues for the first time this past week.  I could buy the big card, but it'd sacrifice an M6.  I'll rank top 15-top 30 at the end of this current league week, and should have ~10k kos and 5 SP, by Nov. 5th, enough to get the new M6.  If that wasn't the case, and I just had 6.2k kos w/o SP, then I would've bought the big card on the last day of the SE, got BN Clara, and used 1 SP, plus an extra 140 CP on the new M6.

I don't wanna jeopardize my chances at getting a new mythic girl, for BN Clara.  I might choose to skip the next M6 (cuz she's probably the 3rd submissive ).  I'd just use 1 SP, b/c it's better to save resources for December.  I'm missing Alt. Finalmecia  and New Year Estelle 🔵, two M6s I genuinely like.  Plus, the new M6 from Dec. 3rd has an unpredictable element, b/c there'll already be 3x M6s of each element.  It could be a new Dom  or Sensual 🔵 M6.

If you're gonna buy the cards, do it on the last day, or at least next month, so that the kisses can be used to progress on the new season.  Otherwise, you'd probably just get more gems from the current season.

My SE ends here.  I'll be short 1 eccentric L5, but I'll gain another M6 later.

590997842_2022-10-29_18-31-10cropped.thumb.png.b633512266689ccee80be02ad44abde6.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Looking at the math now on Koban spending for this event. 2731 current crystals.

Card Crystal yield  714 + 1428  = 2142 Crystals if I spend everything, and I see no reason not to do so, if I'm buying both of them, otherwise it's kind of pointless to buy. I can get Lyrsa with no issue using regen.

2731 current + 2142 purchased = 4873 + more from regen and daily missions will get me around 4950-5000. So it's one L5 girl and a bunch of spending to get another.

However, the only things worth spending Kobans on for me are:

• More Kobans
  • Convenience features
  • Useful long term girls, which are 5* and up

I've got a feeling I will be buying both cards, and possibly pushing to get both girls. It will all come down to how I feel after reset.

• Like 3

I played this one 100% free, and I'll be able to just barely reach Lyrsa. Then on top of that, it would cost me 6k Kobans (both cards) to reach Clara, or 16k Kobans (Both cards and plenty of combativity) to reach Estelle. 16k for 2 L5 is just too expensive; I'll wait for a revival (in a few years, maybe :) )

• Like 3

I am at 1582 skulls right now. 

If i buy the big card i will be at 2702 which makes me 138 skulls short of the second girl.

i thought about buying the big card to get the second girl + extra cp for MD and to get the next girl in KC.

I am right now at 140 CP and 96 kisses but to get the girls i need to spend at least 50 kisses which means all that for since i am getting only 84 kisses back which wont allow me to get the KC girl.

i think i ll get the daily chests and league points and tommorow i will decide if it is worth or not to but the big card.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Zteev said:

Looking at the math now on Koban spending for this event. 2731 current crystals.

Card Crystal yield  714 + 1428  = 2142 Crystals if I spend everything, and I see no reason not to do so, if I'm buying both of them, otherwise it's kind of pointless to buy. I can get Lyrsa with no issue using regen.

2731 current + 2142 purchased = 4873 + more from regen and daily missions will get me around 4950-5000. So it's one L5 girl and a bunch of spending to get another.

Now at 3024 skulls before the decision moment on purchasing.  Need 4600 skulls for the next girl. So 1576 short. I'm saying that refills cost ~200 Kobans per 20 skulls, so about 10 Kubans per skull.

The medium card gives me 714 skulls. 862 more skulls is 8620 Kobans.
The big card gives me 1428 skulls. 148 more skulls is 1480 Kobans.
Both cards give me 2142 skulls.

I think it has to be the big card.

I decided not to spend kobans this time and settle with just the two first girls. It is not hard to do with just natural regeneration of resources.

The two girls left will return in the future, and I will see how to get them then.

Am I losing interest in the game for not giving spending it all to get them now?

Or it is that the cost seems too high for me?

• Like 7