[Community script] Harem++: Remove the spinning carrot ​🥕

Liliat

It seems todays Game Patch broke another function of this lovely script, and that annoys me quite much.

I can't upgrade a girl, only the affection scene appears, but no text and the money button is gray with ??? instead of turning green with the price to pay.

It was working yesterday, and as that happens on PC and Phone, I guess it is not just me.
Can anyone confirm this?

Maybe that is a thing with the pure game on test server.

But it doesn't effect the Harem++ Script, it just doesn't work anymore.

I only get ... as text and no way to upgrade.

Spoiler

image.png.85dabe5f0f14dcf507ad95a706a17b7e.png image.png.96bd3b73985ba710e728ab06e642b986.png

This would be without the script.

Spoiler

image.png.c63e9a4418caa6ae7585f3537b05a45d.png image.png.222d92d2b84239ad0b9d2fe0c8f9c657.png

I think someone really would need to have a look at that script, and see if it can be maintained.

May I suggest @Horsting have a look at it?
As far what I've seen, I guess you should have the experience to deal with this stuff, it would be very much appreciated, if this lovely script could be continued.

------

Sorry @holymolly for the Scenes, wasn't aware of that rule.
Made some unsuspicious cutouts instead, with just the relevant details.

Edited by Der DinX
no affection scenes on the forum

10 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Maybe that is a thing with the pure game on test server.

But it doesn't effect the Harem++ Script, it just doesn't work anymore.

I only get ... as text.

Now way to upgrade.

I think someone really would need to have a look at that script, and see if it can be maintained.

May I suggest @Horsting have a look at it?
As far what I've seen, I guess you should have the experience to deal with this stuff, it would be very much appreciated, if this lovely script could be continued.

please don´t post affection scenes.. especially if the issue is known .. also .. when I disabled all the scripts, upgrading the girls worked for me.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I updated Harem++, Liliat's script. It now supports girl skills 😁

GitHub:
https://github.com/rena-jp/haremplusplus

Script:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rena-jp/haremplusplus/main/release/haremplusplus.user.js

There is one big change, the quick harem appears on the waifu page instead of the home page. When you open home, the game may receive rewards from cards or open a bundle shop popup. These conflict with Harem++ and cause a forbidden error. I decided to move the quick harem to the waifu page to avoid troubles. The waifu page does not automatically reload when the timer ends, unlike the home page.

You may need to reopen the quick harem after the first load as the cache data format has changed. The second load should work fine.

• Thanks 8
  • Hearts 3

You are the Greatest, thX a bunch. 🤗

Guess we were lucky, that the script worked so well with just minor issues until now, even if it has been abandoned for quite some time.

thX again for maintaining this piece of art, and giving it new features.

-----------

@renalove I just noticed, that I can't collect the money, it doesnt show the icon anymore and just clicking on a girl doesn't do it.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Der DinX said:

I just noticed, that I can't collect the money, it doesnt show the icon anymore and just clicking on a girl doesn't do it.

Thank you for your report. At first I thought it was caused by moving from the home page to the waifu page, but that was not the case. It will take some time to fix it.

• Thanks 3

On 10/7/2023 at 4:56 PM, renalove said:

It will take some time to fix it.

And done already. 🤗

Now I just need a way to get this thing working on my phone, as the old one did.
When I click on the .js link, it takes a while for the page to load (the Phone is a bit older, and the code is about 200 pages long in Word).
But when it is finally ready it jumps automatically to just display the code, and the install button is gone.

The code itself is too big to copy, and handling only parts of the text without a real keyboard and mouse is a mess.

Won't work either, it does basically the same as clicking the link directly.

But I messed around a bit with txt files and somehow I finally got it installed, now I'm fighting to update it to the latest version.

----

And done; took me only a few hours of not knowing what I actually am doing there. 🤪

------

Wait what?
Where has the Button for Fullscreen from the menu gone? 😲

Crap, they must have removed it, cause the new app automatically is at Fullscreen, and on PC probably noone uses it, so they probably thought it is not needed anymore.

Fuck....

How do I install the scripts to that app? 🤔
Ah I know, not at all...
Hate them.

Edited by Der DinX

49 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Where has the Button for Fullscreen from the menu gone? 😲

Crap, they must have removed it, cause the new app automatically is at Fullscreen, and on PC probably noone uses it, so they probably thought it is not needed anymore.

48 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

How do I install the scripts to that app? 🤔

You can install the script to the browser you used to install the PWA. Note that such an app is nothing more as starting a website in the browser in fullscreen mode, so all browser settings and apps are effective, aside of the GUI elements.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 1

As far as I can tell, the code seems quite specific for HH, not sure how much effort it will cost to bring this to the other platforms.

But I would surely like that as well very much.

As we are suggesting things, what about a sorting option for time to collect money, or maybe just a button "ready to collect".
Might save some time when we don't need to scroll through the whole harem to look for money to collect.
(And yes I still do that with my 500 Girls, and often overlook some.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Der DinX said:

what about a sorting option for time to collect money

Something tells me that this will be problematic to do, because most likely the girls do not have any marker responsible for their readiness to collect money from them. If I'm wrong, correct me.

@renalove

Since the "Some skills" filter does not imply "Maxed skills", and currently only one can be selected, it would be great if either or:

• Imply maxed skilled girls in the "Some skills" filter, which is at least what I intuitively though, but found out is not.
  • Allow to select both, to show all (otherwise matching) girls with at least some skills.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

@renalove

Since the "Some skills" filter does not imply "Maxed skills", and currently only one can be selected, it would be great if either or:

• Imply maxed skilled girls in the "Some skills" filter, which is at least what I intuitively though, but found out is not.
  • Allow to select both, to show all (otherwise matching) girls with at least some skills.

The second option is better so that those who can be improved are immediately displayed.

It may also be worth adding such filters for a faster selection of clothes to outfit girls. When there are a lot of things, going through them is not very convenient.

1.thumb.jpg.79ef10c759b5fe8c7efb612de1549bcc.jpg

It would also be nice to add some brief information about the girl when you hover over her portrait.

2.jpg.ded61c2a24ad86783add1eb1ceeff4e5.jpg

Edited by Master-17
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Thought about something like that some time ago, when I wanted to equip girls with a certain element, but couldn't remember which ones that were. 👍

I already suggested this earlier, when Liliat was still working on the script. Therefore, I simply suggested this again, since we started developing the script again.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, renalove said:

Hey, you! @bohammettuz made this script work on comix harem! Thanks a lot!

If you want to use it now, please update it manually.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rena-jp/haremplusplus/main/release/haremplusplus.user.js

I had to revert back to 14.2, as this latest update broke the girl equip screen for me.
When i try to open the equip screen, all i get is a blank homescreen (picture added)

I am on hentaiheroes and using Vivaldi

hhmain.jpg

Edited by EpicBacon
Added picture

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

When i try to open the equip screen, all i get is a blank homescreen (picture added)

I tried to install 15.1 myself. The harem itself seems to start, but when you try to open the equipment screen, like EpicBacon, everything disappears except the top bar and the home screen wallpaper. And this is both in HH and CxH. On Google Chrome in Nutaku.

• Thanks 1