• Meh
    • Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Melodic Amelia

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  3. 3. So, Double Penetration - how does it look?

• Good event
    • Well balanced
    • Terrible event
    • New and exciting
    • Waste of time and resources
    • Event duration is too short
    • Good UI
    • Where is Boss Bang?
    • Too many tasks to get the girl
    • Impossible tasks
    • Too random
    • Gonna spend some money on it
    • I'll skip the event entirely
    • Confusing mechanics
    • Loving it

That is actually a thing which bothers me quite a lot.

Although I usually only use the Koban Path of PoG, I guess it is in every part of the Game with two paths.

Very often it would be much better, if you could claim just the Items you need, not all of that stage.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Although I usually only use the Koban Path of PoG, I guess it is in every part of the Game with two paths.

It isn't in PoA, and I think in the Season (but I've never paid that, so I don't know for sure).

• Like 1

Event done for me. I'm not going to complete that easy task because I don't want to waste 100 gems now and I'll probably keep doing the hard tasks until I don't get stuck at something and get whatever rewards I can get. Total nubans spent on this event is 14 (2 market restocks) which is actually pretty nice. Not nice was the terrible experience of not knowing what to expect with each and every next task.

image.thumb.png.5b0392f6bc3b564833064799dcc518c4.png

The event needs a serious rework or should be simply discontinued. I think everything that could've been said about what's wrong has been already said and I'm glad I wasn't the only one who didn't like this format.

Good luck with your task RNG everyone!

• Like 6

The 'quests' are way to random and chaotic. Some get way too demanding and draining of resources I should/am saving up for the Legendary Contests later this month.

At first they did not seem too bothersome until quests like this rolled up and worst, show up again! Collect shards for a girl? Did it by pulling in one of the girls I could get from the Season thing. Then it rolls up again. Wait what? Also the chest collecting stuff.

I'm just stopping with this event and returning to hoarding my resources, maybe finish the Path of Valor before its time expires.

Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 6.26.12 PM.png

Edited: So here was the updated status ad I just kept trying some of the quests and these two show up. Really cemented my decision to not continue this event.

Screenshot 2023-02-12 at 7.22.35 PM.png

Edited by Zanko
  • Like 2

Started doing more DP tasks today, after I finished using my AME, and did 130 fights at the pantheon's 1900th wall.

Made progress initially w/ the harder tasks, b/c I didn't wanna skip the easy 5 season fight task, and waste my AME.

I've unlocked the free girl Lora, w/ 500 potions, and I'll wait to collect her shards later, in case of a shard task.

I'm at a point where it only makes sense to wait, since my tasks are 6 PoP (15) and Buy 30 items (25).  Doesn't make sense to skip through, or replace either of them.

I don't plan to unlock the premium side for Melodic Amelia.  That much kobans is reserved for mythic girls.  Lora is the one w/ the rare strawberry blonde hair anyway.

These are the tasks I encountered so far, and I spent 584 kos on some harder tasks.  Mostly the Pantheon, which I was focusing on anyway.

1417990909_DoublePenetration2.thumb.png.794cc9fca72f4adf5a015d50e7bbb0d1.png

I don't like having to store every resource, and halt collection of daily goals, and missions, but if I knew it in advance, I would've yesterday.

It's much easier once knowing the possible tasks, so I'm thankful for this forum thread.  Otherwise, I would've probably just ignored the event.

If I stopped playing the event here, and ignored the rest of it, then less than 600 kos is a small price to pay for an L5.  Not less than Boss Bang, but at least the events alternate, and it wasn't completely replaced by DP.

I can see myself saving 7.2k kos in advance now, just in case the premium L5 is one I like, since it wasn't too difficult to unlock the girls' shards.  Once I no longer have to participate in MDRs, I should be able to afford it bimonthly as F2P, since I skip every PoA, PoV, and PoG anyway.

• Like 6

Hmm, I have 455 points now and I will definitely get at least to 480 at the end of day 2. And I've spent only 180 koban yet. Getting to 500 doesn't seem to be much of a problem if you aren't the unluckiest person on the planet. I had some bad luck with ''get chest x'' and ''gain xp'' but I also got a lot of easy ''spend money'' tasks. So I'm doing okay-ish I guess.

I don't like the chaotic RNG stuff, just like most people here. And another additional event that interferes with already existing ones? Bah! Why? But the only thing that really bothers me so far is the impudence of demanding 7200 koban for the paid path. It's hardly worth that much. Even with the additional mythic equipment (RNG again) and the 3 AMEs (most players probably don't even use them) I feel bad about paying that much for a legendary girl that I don't even find interesting. And it makes collecting all the girls unnecessarily hard for players who aren't regularly amongst the top 4 in the D3 leagues.

I am one of those few lucky ones, but this event feels like just another thumbscrew to me. Where's the fun in that?
(oh, I forgot - according to the developers the fun is the ''chase'', not getting the girls ;))

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I don't plan to unlock the premium side for Melodic Amelia.  That much kobans is reserved for mythic girls.  Lora is the one w/ the rare strawberry blonde hair anyway.

And the Orange Eyes! I don't remember seeing this attribute anywhere before. Strawberry Blonde was all Virginia variants and maybe a couple of other girls so far, none of them 5-stars or better. So yeah, while worse in terms of art quality than Amelia, Lora is clearly more valuable for battle purposes. Edit: okay, apparently there's a dozen other girls with "Orange" eyes according to the Harem (but not according to my own eyes for most of them; like Ryoko's eyes are clearly brown in the pictures), including 5 other L5s already. Still, pretty rare attribute.

Honestly I don't think I would have seriously considered throwing away 7.2k kos for just one L5 and some scraps even if they had been reversed, though. I've had to quit buying the koban path of PoA (my favorite event for the longest time, although not so much these days, and the free path isn't worth pushing to the last reward as the koban path is). Missed it for 2 months now and I actually plan on skipping this month's as well, even if I have enough kobans left by then. And that's been a difficult decision for me. So no way in hell would I redirect those 7.2k to this far worse deal linked to a far less amusing event (to put it very gently).

I haven't given up on PoVs, though. I really like the rewards and the convenience of being able to plan when I'll use them. Plus, these girls still have no revival plan at all, not even one in a distant future in a galaxy far far too late as with PoA and Season girls. They're not the only ones, of course, between every 4th girl and most 3rd girl from the predatory Seasonal Event format, and things like LC and BB for those who missed some of them. A part of me kind of knows I should give up on PoV too if I'm going to sustain grabbing every MD and catching up on MDRs and, fairly soon, LDRs too (since they're FINALLY! reviving non-MP LD girls, in order of release it seems; so I'll soon have two girls to spend for on some LDs). But that's a bit sad.

Edited by DvDivXXX
first paragraph
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I don't remember seeing this attribute anywhere before. Strawberry Blonde was all Virginia variants and maybe a couple of other girls so far, none of them 5-stars or better. So yeah, while worse in terms of art quality than Amelia, Lora is clearly more valuable for battle purposes.

I think Sheba V.A.L.E.T-8008 🔵 is the only other strawberry blonde haired L5.  It's actually the rarest hair color.  No M6 has it either, which also elevates these two L5s (Sheba & Lora).

I could've afforded the premium side of this event, before I went overkill on the pantheon and leagues.  I don't think I would've unlocked it even if I could.  My focus is on Lovebot Norou's 🔵 MDR.  Some say the best mythic in the game.

Perhaps I was a bit too harsh on this event at the beginning, but I got 2 conflicting tasks that directly opposed my current goals (using an AME in Leagues, and wasting worship before a 1900th Wall attempt in the Pantheon), so I had to mostly ignore it on the first day.

I'll have to buy the premium side of PoG one day, if SE or DP girls ever get added to them.

I'm also glad that the LD girls are getting revived in order.  Now, I can actually plan for the ones I really want, and get to 40%, for the ones I just want to add to the Sultry Mysteries pool.

In the future, I'd remember to aim for a chill top 15 in leagues, refrain from AMEs, and store extra temple worship prior to this event.  Also, save daily goals/missions to collect later in the day.  Be more careful w/ Seasons/PoV/PoG PXP and Energy, not wasting them on contests.  Lots of ways to prepare for it, but didn't know beforehand.

I don't exactly hate the girls' art.  They're cute, but I don't think they're LD quality, and Lovebot Norou > Melodic Amelia.

2090787642_DoublePenetration4.thumb.png.09cfd8aa01bac811bf72be848d5acdaf.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6

So I had to spend some kobons on refreshes, but I got the free path girl today with around 100 nubons worth of expenditure to skip tasks I couldn't complete. For an L5, that's pretty reasonable. I'm now approaching the end of the day, and once I complete my active tasks (which are get mojo and fight villains, so it's just a matter of waiting for free regen) I'll get the 750 potion reward and have every reward that matters.

The remaining rewards past the 750 potion level are, as other people have already noted, underwhelming. I'll take what I can get for free, but I'm not spending any more kobons on this event. Overall this event is definitely a big RNG roulette. If you get reasonably lucky like I did and have your resources lined up then you can get a lot of rewards for relatively little effort. If it keeps throwing impossible tasks at you, this is going to get very expensive very fast. And it's just luck of the draw as to whether you get easy tasks or impossible ones. There are just too many tasks that are kobon paywalls because there is no reasonable way through them.

• Like 9

day 2 : I am at 425 potion without spendin any kobans.

but now i am stuck with 2 tasks : get 25 shards and do 7 pantheon.

i am working towards getting 5 shards on LD (droprate there is better than fighting Jackson crew)and finishing with 2 MPx3. while the second task i ll wait to blessing change to try my luck with pantheon.

i ll suely get the girl .i am not in a hurry , i will spend kobans only at the end of he last day if it is the last solution.

• Like 2

Il y a 9 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Amelia has black eyes, which is just as rare (Stellaluna being the only other one)

Il y a 5 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

And the Orange Eyes! I don't remember seeing this attribute anywhere before

Ryoko, Skye, Elena, Zoya and Vespa also have it. Many relatively recent girls though (Late 2022/Early 2023). It was pretty rare (Only 6 girls even now).

straw.png.0bdab1ec2436518ca18ae2a63c8c95bc.png

eyes.png.3fc0909588a52d93749457e7277aa55e.png

I've reached a minor wall again for the end of Day 2, but I'm not worried about the final results:

day2.thumb.png.ee6fc1b0b7f2792a736852f7d62c2208.png

I had a 12-PoP goal this morning so I'm on a 7 hours cooldown again; and I only have the 2 LD girls left to get shards. Since I intend to get both, this won't be an issue, but might take time (I might also have a chance in Mythic Pachinko on the last day in the worst case, with CbC Day 1). So I'll just be patient and finish slowly.

Total spendings so far:

Day 1 (470/1000):

- 640 Gems

- 100 Season Energy

- 215 Kobans (LD Refills I would have spent anyway)

Day 2 (935/1000): 

- 480 Gems

- 1035 Kobans (LD Refills I would have spent anyway)

- 7200 Kobans (Paid path)

- 11.5k PXP from PoG

And of course, Natural regen, books, and a tiny amount of orbs (Like 3 MP and ~10 GP10). Nothing that really matters so I won't count it as a "cost".

My most problematic (and recurring) goals are:

- PoP. I guess them 12 times a day, in all rarities.

- Energy. Same issue. I could use Season energy to speed it up, but I need to keep most of the rewards for PoA. I used side quests to spend lower amounts of energy and avoid overspending / waiting too long. I also used the PoG and DP energy rewards. Not a lot of points, but really convenient.

- Season/Mojo: 2 goals that are essentially the same. After unlocking the paid path it gets easier, because there are a lot of extra kisses there.

- Get Shards/Get girl: I claimed both PoV girls over a week ago, as well as the first season girl. There's usually no reason to hold on girls for too long, especially with the current PoV; I didn't expect the DP event with this goal. I'll be more careful next time. I was lucky to have 1 C1 girl left in GP10.

I didn't have the missions/daily goals related tasks, and no Pachinko either. I only had to claim the 2nd chest once.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Seems it's all about RNG. Was lucky and got to the end today (free path only). Didn't have to replace any of the tasks. In practice, got all my points from the hard tasks. The easier was mostly stuck at "Finish Daily Missions". Got three of those.
Had to use some kobans (8x market restock) and reward reserves (~500 gems, 35k exp, 15 Pantheon worships, 360 girl shards + kisses) which I would normally save for contests. Basically 336 kobans for L5 girl + AME.

Below summary of the relevant tasks.

Potential blockers:
- 3x Finish daily missions (24h)
- 2x Daily goal chests (24h)
- 3x PoP (7h)

Other potentially problematic:
- 2x Lust potions (depends on PoV cycle)
- 3x Market restock
- 3x Use gems
- 3x Use XP
- 3x Use Pantheon worships
- 3x Contest points

Edited by Alex_i
  • Like 7

Finished getting DP'd by RNG, and only lost ~800 kos, getting all of the "free" rewards.  Now, I'm looking forward to playing normally for the remaining 2 days.  Not having to worry about spending a resource I'd normally use, or collecting a reward, and getting time-gated for it.

299585022_2023-02-12_5-40-05cropped.thumb.png.1b99cde6223a63ecb1843c78a611c8a6.png

If I consider everything spent, it seems less worth it, but w/e, I got one L5, a mythic gear, an AME, and 100 omni gems.  The AME cuts the koban cost in half, but I did spend a lot of gems.  I strategically used ~2.1k of my 17k eccentric/voyeur gems, so in the end I don't really miss them, or notice they're gone.  Have 15-16k left of each of those gem types.  Some of these costs are estimates, and some were ignored b/c it was just free regen, or stuff I'd collect or use eventually anyway, like the PXP from daily missions.

DP Resource Costs
459900674_DoublePenetrationcosts.png.d4a6509c6e752ab042e9c77f0909f61c.png

I actually got lucky a couple of times, getting 2 new girls really cheaply.  Rose w/ 2 EPx1s, and Fuckland Gwenaelle w/ 4 MPx1s.  They helped clear some shard/PoV lust potion tasks.  I'm relieved, b/c I'd rather spend orbs for the double date event soon.

2023-02-12_5-42-57.png.dd277247b4ac538d7d87a6fe61a4df9f.png

Almost forgot to share this.  I did share it gradually, but these are all of the tasks I saw, and the last two that I can ignore, since there aren't any more rewards anyway.  Didn't actually skip anything w/ 60 or 90 kobans, b/c it would be a waste if a similar task just reappeared.  It's not like you get potions for replacing a task.  Most were quickly doable except for PoP, and refresh market missions, that either needed 6 hours or kobans.  Getting girl shards or lust potions can end up bankrupting your pachinko orbs, but thankfully I was lucky this time.  Ended up doing 35 easy tasks, and 27 hard tasks.

138326992_DoublePenetration5.thumb.png.624814fd69175b4e23d3b32a16ca21ee.png

The ones in bold I noticed are missing from @Liliat's compiled list:

- Play EPx1 (1/?/4/?)
- Sell items (10/20/35/50)

Good to know Melodic Amelia has a rare black eye color.  I'd still save my kobans for Lovebot Norou instead.  Also, if I already had LB Norou, I'd pursue Fighter Gemini before M Amelia, just cuz I like her more, and she'd no doubt be cheaper than 7.2k kos.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Gotaku said:

24 hours later, still no apologies from KK. Anyone seen any official reactions on Discord?

the only thing they will do for an "apology" is exteding theveent from 4 days to 6. im 100% surethey won't change the rng or the garbage tasks at all

• Haha 3

grafik.thumb.png.97c98784ed002b8e5264f346302c425c.png

End of Day2. Got 245 points in Day2 and that's an ok amount. With a little bit more luck with the quests it could be better but it's not bad. Until now no single Koban spend for this event and only ressources used which aren't relevant for Contests or PoA (ok, not really relevant like the Kisses and the Energy from the DP-Even. To less to make a really difference in Contests and PoA is to much in the future to save this ressources until then.).

• Like 6

Cost in Kobans to finnish the event early for me it was 400-600 koban so i guess i got Lucky also saw no point in skipping some koban spending missions like using refills cost of skipping 90 kobansVs doing the refills 126 kobans and getting some progress seems a better choice Now my days of not using any AME is over i am coming for you now Ravi😈🤑🤣

Screenshot_20230212_133729_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

image.png.9ad2e3b92d9fab57799a11e35b1bb754.pngimage.png.03308f2f5ad7c30f167edf42e590c6c8.png

Me before pressing literally any button during this event

Get shard followed by potion of lust, which is get shard framed in another way, fml.

Still on the fence about unlocking or not

Opinion thus far: price too high, some missions too illogical (doable once per day forcing koban/wait), totally disgusting

• Haha 7

I practically finished it. I only did two market re-stocking, which I could've avoided on a hindsight, if I would just went on the easy path (the two market re-stocking task appeared on the hard path, while I had the get shards on the easy path). I coul've just grabbed the event girl 😶

Screenshot_20230212-145244_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Like 6