40 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Esme La Fay

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

image.thumb.jpeg.146a9840d1524c8f9d056473be211781.jpeg

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.
Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

The Seductive Librarian
Mythical hero,

Explore the wonders of the world with the mighty mage and lusty librarian - Esme La Fay!

You have until the 6th of March to return your overdue books or a very sexy punishment awaits you!

Show her whether the stories about you hold any truth!

Boss Girl - (Fredy Sih Roko Sensei)

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

image.thumb.png.33e1cb9d565c5afafd1550ddb72048ce.png

image.png.96becbbe23116d5217401200a7abab06.png Esme La Fay

Gift Code: mythicdays28 -> 1x GPx10

image.thumb.jpeg.bfcbf6fe333fcc8ec74ad36b2e6e8c41.jpeg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid@DvDivXXX @FinderKeeper @holymolly 

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 5
  • Hearts 3

il y a 9 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

You have until the 6th of February to prove you’re able to keep up with winter’s passion and Romantic Winter’s cold but passionate kiss.

Too much copy-paste, but thanks for the post! :)

Edit: almost there!

il y a 9 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Winter Romance

Edited by Liliat
  • Haha 1

Finally , The SM girl is here.

When they introduced SM ; i hoped that she would be a mythic.

I am really glad , i cleared recently one tier of Freedy Sih Roko. i would hae been really pissed off to not getting such beauty.

Good luck for everyone.

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 6

Rarity: 28th M6
Position: 1st Dolphin M6
Element: 4th Playful M6
Hair Colors: 3rd Blond & 2nd Purple
Eye Colors: 5th Golden & 2nd Purple
Zodiac Sign: 3rd Aquarius

Finally get to recruit the SM shop girl, Lisa Esme.  Here's her wiki page.

She's just playful 🟡, but I think she has dual eye colors (Purple and Golden), which automatically makes her top tier.

Holy crap she has 2 hair colors as well: Blonde and Purple.  She's the best girl in the game now, w/ both blessing potential and raw stats.

I guess it makes sense now to nerf her w/ the playful element.

Used 40 CP so far, and got 2 drops.  I'll take it slowly.

@Liliat yeah, I tried.  WIP.  I feel FinderKeeper's absence.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1

Just now, Joker555 said:

Am I tripping, or there is another girl that looks exactly like her, that was in the game before?
Maybe she shows up for one of the new events or something?

She is the key-event art girl.

• Like 1

il y a 23 minutes, Yamiray a dit :

Are her stats wrong? Mythic girls stats normal sum up to 10.2 but she is only summing up to 10.

Good catch! Girls tend to get more powerful overtime (powercreep), to encourage players getting the newest ones, but it seems that KK is going the opposite direction this time for some reason.

Probably a mistake. If she stays like this, she will have a base power of 28 instead of 28.56 (2% nerf). Still better than any non-mythic girl, but kinda weird.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 4

1 hour ago, Joker555 said:

Am I tripping, or there is another girl that looks exactly like her, that was in the game before?
Maybe she shows up for one of the new events or something?

As others have mentioned, she's the girl that shows up in the Sultry Mysteries event panel.

Or if you're thinking of another harem girl, perhaps that's Beatrix. When I saw the first image for Esme, that reminded me of Beatrix, especially the clothing style.
(Edit: Just beaten to the punch by @Francois561)

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Francois561 a dit :

Thinking of Beatrix maybe?

Beatrix is already "in the game" as a playable girl, but Esme has been visible in Sultry Mystery for a while now (Although not as a playable character):

result-month-2.thumb.png.8ae6fdf9893a782d4ede37598c97e95d.png

• Like 3

Thanks a lot, @Ravi-Sama. 

Most importantly, this is the second MD done by Venus, my favorite artist in the game (and her first work released in the game in a couple months!). Hopefully this time they don't have Ben hastily redraw her face or anything else after the fact as they did with Santa Claudia. It seems her pencil art was given to competent inker and colorist this time around, too. I'm getting this MD girl no matter what for this reason and this reason alone.

The fact that it's a Yellow girl (will be my first one, actually ^^) and they apparently messed up with her stat distribution are bummers. But the art is worth it for me regardless.

PS: @Tohru - Kinkoid Can we please forward this to the Content (or whoever can adjust stats)? The fact that she doesn't have enough stats for a Mythic, that is? Quotes below, thanks in advance. ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Yamiray said:

Are her stats wrong? Mythic girls stats normal sum up to 10.2 but she is only summing up to 10.

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Good catch! (...) Probably a mistake. If she stays like this, she will have a base power of 28 instead of 28.56 (2% nerf). Still better than any non-mythic girl, but kinda weird.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Francois561 said:

Thinking of Beatrix maybe?

Yep, that was it. I was 100% sure that I saw her in some event (sultry event)
But I was still thinking that we had a girl, that is very similar, in the harem already. They have pretty much the same hair, last pose looks very similar. Beatrix looks a bit cuter

I like the new girl, her having double hair and double eye color makes it a very good idea to get her. I decided to try this strategy of skipping classic event, like some people on the forum do, but only because classic event girls were not very appealing. And I guess that worked in my favor after all

• Like 2

I don't know, this one does not really channel "mythic" to me, this feels like another 5* legendary.
Maybe its the color scheme, or the fact that we've seen her before on the discount dating tokens event.
Now I've only looked at the first pose, the later ones could be better, its just dosen't speak to me.

Even girls like Sugarmama Lyka and Druida Titania, mythics that I don't particulary like, and in return did not go for;
feels more mythical then this one... 

• Like 2

A lilac wizardess? Yes, please. 😍

I've been ready for a second Playful🟡 Mythic for a while. I'm still planning on getting Sugarmama's Lupa's Mom in her revival later this month, but now I'll prioritize Esme and stash Lyka for a rainy day (acutally, we've had more rainy (and, amazingly, snowy) days than sunny days here in California lately, so maybe that saying doesn't work right now 😂).

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Most importantly, this is the second MD done by Venus, my favorite artist in the game (and her first work released in the game in a couple months!). Hopefully this time they don't have Ben hastily redraw her face or anything else after the fact as they did with Santa Claudia. It seems her pencil art was given to competent inker and colorist this time around, too. I'm getting this MD girl no matter what for this reason and this reason alone.

I'm excited to see new work by "Venus" but, since we know the first pose at least is several months old (since it's been in Sultry Mysteries), I'm a bit worried that they've had this art in the can for a while and the artist does not, in fact, work at KK anymore. Hopefully we'll get some more new art by them soon to assuage my worries.

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

I don't know, this one does not really channel "mythic" to me, this feels like another 5* legendary.
Maybe its the color scheme, or the fact that we've seen her before on the discount dating tokens event.
Now I've only looked at the first pose, the later ones could be better, its just dosen't speak to me.

Even girls like Sugarmama Lyka and Druida Titania, mythics that I don't particulary like, and in return did not go for;
feels more mythical then this one... 

Herein lies the rub. Some players such as @DvDivXXX and myself love this artist's work and are thrilled to see it featured on Mythics. However, their style is pretty different from the classic Mythic style so I think a lot of players feel similar to @EpicBacon. It already looks like Esme is the least popular Mythic in a long time in terms of pace of shards disappearing, so I fear we will have another Jiggle Santa Claudia situation on our hands. It probably doesn't help that "Venus" has drawn L5s almost exclusively, so I think a lot of people associate her style with Legendary girls.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

her lips are far to thin for my personal taste, the so called "duck face" was actually very attractive to some people, im a genshin fan and 2 double blessings are tempting but i have a lot of shards for noemy and loli bunny from before i started saving for mythic days so i want to finish them before going for another yellow mythic

1 hour ago, Kissmydick said:

her lips are far to thin for my personal taste, the so called "duck face" was actually very attractive to some people, im a genshin fan and 2 double blessings are tempting but i have a lot of shards for noemy and loli bunny from before i started saving for mythic days so i want to finish them before going for another yellow mythic

Agreed auto skip :D

This is not to say that there aren't good legendaries, or that their quality is necesserilly worce.
I am also not too familiar with the artist and what drew what girl, I just look at the girl in question and make up my mind that way.

There are several legendaries that could easily pass as mythics inho, and just on the top of my head I can list some here.
I also do not know if these are originals or based on something, I don't know what the parody would be if this is the case.

Venus - original legend, not the mythic, mythic being a dowgrade imho
Andra  - looks really good, can't go wrong with sword and board, and somehow made teal and pink/purple work as a combo
Skye - Generally just really good art, nice poses with a lot of details
Elisa - Same as the above, just overall very good art with details

• Like 6

thx @Ravi-Sama..I almost thought you´re a mod for a second :P ;)

I decided to yolo it and go for her... unbelievably expensive ...4 SP´s 256 combativity and another 9,5k kobans.. (50x included) ..art is pretty great.. but idk.. I just don´t get warm with the new mythic art(I guess I´m just a sucker for ben´s art)..I´d say she´s a  7/10 (including every art even scenes.. they do push the overall rating quite down for me.. ) quite the low rating for a mythic..especially one I like the parody for ..a shame because lisa could have been a easy 10/10 for me (well ok maybe 9,9/10 cause well.. not tohsaka or norou :p)

• Like 7

26 minuti fa, holymolly ha scritto:

including every art even scenes.. they do push the overall rating quite down for me

True, sadly. Maybe it is my own hype's fault, at least in part: I was waiting for this girl since I first saw her in the SM event page, I had great expectations, that kept growing and growing with every month's little teaser, to the point that I'm afraid I wouldn't have enjoyed them perfectly even if her scenes had turned out to be the most beautiful thing happened in HH history. I do love her poses though 🥰

Now Kuki Shinobu when? 🤣

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Yamiray said:

...Mythic girls stats normal sum up to 10.2 but she is only summing up to 10.

Thanks for spotting it.  I blindly ignored the stats until now, since I trusted they're supposed to be 28.56 at lvl 1 and 6 stars.  If it's left like that, and she has a 28 lvl 1 base sum instead, then at lvl 750 her total stats would be 21,000 instead of 21,420, unlike all other mythic girls.

11 hours ago, Liliat said:

Probably a mistake. If she stays like this, she will have a base power of 28 instead of 28.56 (2% nerf).

Hopefully, a mistake.  Otherwise, 420 less TP for no reason would be annoying.  I think being playful is enough of a nerf.

10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks a lot, @Ravi-Sama. 
...I'm getting this MD girl no matter what for this reason and this reason alone.
The fact that it's a Yellow girl (will be my first one, actually ^^) and they apparently messed up with her stat distribution are bummers.
...Can we please forward this to the Content (or whoever can adjust stats)?

Np.  I'm getting her just cuz I can.  Don't really have nostalgia for Genshin Impact, but I like her art, and double hair & eye colors is enough of a gameplay reason for me.

You went too long w/o a playful M6.  I'm glad it's one you actually like.  I intentionally skipped Moe Bunny and Sugarmama Lupa's Mom, but don't have a legit reason to skip this one.  She'd be my 2nd playful one.

8 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

...stash Lyka for a rainy day (acutally, we've had more rainy (and, amazingly, snowy) days than sunny days here in California lately, so maybe that saying doesn't work right now 😂).

...I'm a bit worried that they've had this art in the can for a while and the artist does not, in fact, work at KK anymore. Hopefully we'll get some more new art by them soon to assuage my worries.

Gimme back my snow, dammit!  ❄️😭  I've barely gotten any snow over here in NY, and I'm used to getting shovel exercise, or using my snow blower by now.  At least it fixed your drought over there in Cali.

I've seen a lot of what resembles Venus' art over on CxH, since I've been playing that casually.  I doubt the artist was fired.  This is technically her 2nd M6.  From what I understood, the SM image was just that at first, an image, and some mods campaigned that she be made an actual game girl.  I expected an L5, but we got an M6 (extra pose).  That leads me to assume that the rest of the art wasn't finished until later, and hence the artist must still be active.  Just speculation.

4 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Venus - original legend, not the mythic, mythic being a dowgrade imho
Andra  - looks really good, can't go wrong with sword and board, and somehow made teal and pink/purple work as a combo
Skye - Generally just really good art, nice poses with a lot of details
Elisa - Same as the above, just overall very good art with details

Ironically, all of these L5s, that have mythic quality, were drawn by "Venus."  I'd like to add Neferkitty, Sofia, Caroline, & Lexie to that list.  I think they're gorgeous.

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

... unbelievably expensive ...4 SP´s 256 combativity and another 9,5k kobans.. (50x included)

It seems like this MD will end up being expensive for me too.  I have 50% shards atm, from 470 CP total (~399 CP bought w/ 4.3k kos), for a 5.32% drop rate.  I'm on a 108 CP dry spell, so I'm taking a break from buying CP.  At least all of this CP counts towards the PoV, which I'm tempted to unlock for Velma Abbie.  I'll use 5 SP for sure.  No need to use 50x CP skips, since shards are abundant.  I like refilling 50 CP, and then doing single fights.  Still 2 days left.  I'll force myself to take it slowly.

I think regardless of the art, whichever girl ended up being the 4th playful 🟡 girl, would've had low demand, since it's widely accepted as the trashiest element.  The exception would be if she looked like Alt. Finalmecia, of course.

• Like 7

@Julius Fox Spot on, couldn't have said it better myself. I had the same worries about Venus, but I have it on good authority that she just took a little break and she's still in the art team (and back to work ^^).

And yeah... It saddens me on some level, but it seems that just like with many other things, the silent masses that constitute the vast majority of the player base don't share our appreciation for this artist's fantastic work. So, knowing Rosso and what he did both previous times shards didn't sell like pancakes for MD... and that I've just grabbed Esme without having to hurry at all at the end of the first day... I wouldn't be surprised to see this girl getting the same treatment as MD Titania and MD Santa Claudia before her:

1. Hasty rework of mostly the first pose and/or faces to make the art more attractive to the silent masses (who admittedly seem to enjoy duck faces and as vulgar and on-the-nose as possible boobies and instant gratification without much preliminary or eroticism at the beginning of a series of pics.

2. Hasty completely off-schedule MDR within weeks of this MD ending to sell said hasty rework. And, sadly (in my eyes), with a clear monetary success (both times the near-instant MDR greatly outsold the original MD it was following).

So yeah, I'll need to get into the habit of saving v=1,2,3 etc. of such pics before they get changed for v=4 or 5. Assuming they even let Venus make another MD after this second "commercial failure". :(

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@DvDivXXX that's some serious salt from you towards people who don't share your taste :P

I got her, she actually was one of the cheapest M6's for me thanks to the fact I got paid path in PoA again so that's a lot of extra Combativity and Pantheon also helped getting some extra shards:

image.png.3f46e99b6cac3ef4a777f7cf5da4474d.png

After unlocking scenes 1-5 I think she looks better than Santa Claudia but my general issue with the artstyle could be copypasted from December's MD so I won't repeat myself. There's also some weird anatomy going on in some scenes (1st and 3rd to be exact, I don't know if describing them would be a spoiler or no so I'll skip)

The good thing here is that people who prefer Venus are getting some good art from her. The bad thing here is that people who prefer Ben are crossing fingers right now hoping that the girls they want to see as Mythics won't be done by Venus (like Albane and Kelina in my case).

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ 03-Mar-23 ] Mythic Days #28 - Discussion - Esme La Fay ​🟡​
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ March 3rd, 2023 ] Mythic Days #28 - Esme La Fay ​🟡​