[ April 5th, 2023 ] Seasonal BS - Fae Fantasies (Lady-bugged)

Ravi-Sama

#faefantasies -> 2 tickets  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Fae Fanny & Fione

2. 2. Rate Fae Neono

3. 3. Rate Fae Kumiko

4. 4. Rate Fae Finalmecia

5. 5. Which girls do you expect to recruit? (multiple choice)

6. 6. Which event cards to you expect to get, besides the free one? (multiple choice)

• Medium (1,980 kos)
    • Big (3,960 kos)
    • Premium ($49.99)
    • None (for Liliat)
  7. 7. When do you think is the best time to buy the event cards?

• ASAP
    • Apr 10th for the LD/DP.
    • Apr 13th for the KC.
    • Apr 14th for the OD/SM.
    • Apr 25th for the PoA.
    • May 3rd to 5th for the next MD.
    • Never
    • April 23rd for Druiada Titania's MDR.

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Maybe, just maybe, in a few years they'll decide that whales paying for exclusivity for a few years rather than forever more is good enough and make some sort of friendly revival system for these girls. Not holding my breath, obviously, but if it happens around the time the light from the first CbC leaves our galaxy and the game and I are both still around by then, I'll probably go for it then.

Have faith, my friend, all girls except a handful of patreon exclusives have returned after one or more years, so why these ones from SE wouldn't return later on?

• Like 2
  • Hearts 2

à l’instant, jelom a dit :

Have faith, my friend, all girls except a handful of patreon exclusives have returned after one or more years, so why these ones from SE wouldn't return later on?

Some of them were expensive and returned for free. Some of them were free and returned for a 5.4k cost.

I'm pretty sure SE girls will return, but at what cost?  😨

• Like 3

btw for those who dont notice and plan to use chest before reset - it expires 10 mins before reset. but probably people on forum should know it already... still makes me wonder why they still using this 10m early since first seasonal event for all free seasonal event chests.
also why they dont change that 1k exp reward
image.thumb.png.50173d6c390ce77a0676bcb984983f90.png
image.png.75df0b01326271e70cb0c517b9bdf8c5.png

Edited by DuDeLoK
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 2
  • Hug 1
  • Surprised :O 1

On 4/6/2023 at 8:43 PM, jelom said:

After so much time playing I am not even angry or upset, there are more important things in life to be worried about. I just see this events as if they were natural disasters that happen randomly, and just try to move on and don't think too much about it.

That is a proper philosophical and stress-reducing way of looking at it, and a message like that is a welcome counter in times like this. Breath in, hold, breath out. :)

But the sad fact remains (speaking from 40 years experience in software development): these are not natural disasters, but preventable man-made disasters caused by cutting corners and improper procedures around testing and release. Given this is hardly the first time, that basically makes KK the software development equivalent of tornado ally or the ring of fire.  ;)

• Like 6

remember when the devs said they wouldnt let us have finalmecia in our harems

im glad thats been forgotten for the 3rd time, those tis are majestic

and yes, i do realize this is"alt" finalmecia but thats just splitting hairs

i hope we get karole soon, and edwarda...for those who want her

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

hace 2 horas, Kissmydick dijo:

i hope we get karole soon, and edwarda...for those who want her

They are obtainable, search in your harem

Happy to get a new version Neono, I am waiting for her so long and is 5 star legendary. Is the most important to me in this event. Now waiting for the mythic :P

• Like 3

hace 2 minutos, Kissmydick dijo:

i dont see either karole or edwarda in any from in my harem and i checked all the girls i dont have

what event were they from?

No event, I don't know if is spoiler, for that I don't say it.

You can search by name in your harem, if your write karole or edwarda show the girl and your can see where get it.

image.png.174906f0143565a62f205a53a78172bf.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

i dont see either karole or edwarda in any from in my harem and i checked all the girls i dont have

what event were they from?

They're world 17 girls, obtainable from the boss Auga.  These are their icons, and wiki links.

Karole & Edwarda
2023-04-08_2-09-54.png.3204a75ba91b92f8506e345613dea102.png2023-04-08_2-10-08.png.8c174a00953727bd99c5b2b2906be582.png

Doing alright in the SE's so far.  I have 1505-1580 ladybugs across 3 of them (HH, CxH, & PSH).

The 1k ladybugs was a nice head start.  It kind of feels like profiting from other players' misfortune, b/c I wasn't affected by the bug, but w/e.  Ultimately, it was the developer's fault.  I'll get the girls I can get.  Hoping to get the first 3.  Don't have any hope for Finalmecia.  That's greedy event design.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

The rewards stack. So no need to buy a card early. In my opinion it's allways better to wait with the Koban cards because only in this case the combativity you get is covering a great part of the costs (150 and/or 300 combativity in a MD is a good stept towards gaining the Mythic and the Seasonal Bullshit will end a day after the May MD ends).

• Like 7

On 4/5/2023 at 1:43 PM, DuDeLoK said:

i wont call it terrible event and i like it. we are getting extra little free rewards. extra 1 free 5* girl. 2nd very easy to get 5* girl. 3rd girl is much harder but still possible for f2p players who want her. as for 4th one no is forcing you to farm her... but if whales want her they are supporting game by paying and it helps rest of players in not direct way
my only problem today is that after fixing bug they should have added event on last day of MD and most people will have 0 complains, but they dont...

highly subjective; to most of the players who got the Mythic Girl only to have it taken away or otherwise screwed/burned by kk 'fixing' one mistake with with a colossal blunder, this is more akin to fixing castration with a Band-Aid.  i may not be a 'whale' but i can feel their pain.  also, by the comments i've seen, whales & casuals/f2p'ers were burned by kk's 'fix'.

On 4/5/2023 at 2:12 PM, Gotaku said:

The very least they could do, and I do mean the very least, is extend Mythic Days. I absolutely do not get why they are giving us the middle finger on that one. They screw up, screw it up even further and we are just supposed to be okay with it and no consideration for everything this now screws up for us?

I totes agree!  10/10!

On 4/5/2023 at 3:12 PM, -MM- said:

Absolutely. I got Sifra ~35 minutes after reset and purposely did not use sandalwood perfume so that I get more points in SE. I bought 1703 Combativity with Koban. Otherwise I would have used sandalwood perfume. Now that the ladybugs are removed, I lost ~7000 Koban. This must be a joke! @Tohru - Kinkoid

seems 2023 is the Year of Game Companies inventing new Levels of Stupid...

first WotC with their massive OGL debacle, now kk fixing a mistake they made, by punishing their player base.  as if to add insult to injury, they (kk) instead of owning up to it, present it as 'an exploit' which criminalizes players who thought the events were working as intended.

Based on comments i've seen so far, some patrons/patreon whales have quit, others are leaving or thinking of leaving.

kk has shown their true colors, & how little they care for their player community.  By 'fixing' their mistake with a massively bigger one, this will cost them far more in the long run, than if they just let the players keep the MGirl & other gains.

instead they've turned a small mess into a Texas-sized dumpster fire they'll be doing tons of damage control to exploit fix.  we'll see how bad this hurts them in the coming months.

On a more pleasant note, i am grateful the issue with haremettes having the wrong poses in pvp matches is finally fixed!  It was very annoying.  Thank you.

i, like most players, want Finalmecia most of all, but this is one of the worst events by far; just see DvDivXXX's posts about it.  Not holding my breath...

That said, after i finish the current events, i think i'm gonna take a break from the games for a bit.  Or at least cut back.

Good Luck everyone!

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 3

On 4/6/2023 at 9:11 PM, 21zxc123 said:

с багом получилось совсем плохо, учитывая что после его удаления я потратил 4к кобанов на рефил и 3 сандаловых духи. вместо возврата аккаунта на 04.04 из-за нескольких сотен кулаков, выданных мне из-за бага. Взяли все, что было получено, из потраченного ничего не вернули. Было бы лучше, если бы аккаунты полностью откатились до начала события. бред. еще не дали 1000 божьих коровок. для чего нужен тестовый сервер? извините за гугл переводчик

through technical support, without question, they returned the kobans spent during the bug

y5445yh.png

Edited by 21zxc123
  • Like 9

On 4/9/2023 at 5:50 AM, Karxan said:

highly subjective; to most of the players who got the Mythic Girl only to have it taken away or otherwise screwed/burned by kk 'fixing' one mistake with with a colossal blunder, this is more akin to fixing castration with a Band-Aid.  i may not be a 'whale' but i can feel their pain.  also, by the comments i've seen, whales & casuals/f2p'ers were burned by kk's 'fix'.

i was talking about this type of event general concept. not about how they screw up with bug and also writen about bug "fix" issue in last sentence... all 3 of this events give me a lot free stuff (while 1st and this one will give usefull 5* with great arts which makes it even better).

• Like 2

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
10 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

i was talking about this type of event general concept. [...] a lot free stuff (while 1st and this one will give usefull 5* with great arts which makes it even better).

That's one (generous) way of looking at it. And you're not wrong: there is free stuff available to unlock through gameplay alone in a Seasonal "Event" indeed, including some girls (usually L5s).

The other way of looking at it is that this is not "an event" at its core, but rather a highly expensive real-money offer for exclusive game content (including usually L5 girls) that cannot be unlocked through gameplay alone. Yes, there are low-hanging fruits in the form of scraps that can be unlocked through gameplay and/or a rather hefty amount of kobans, which makes it look and in part function like what is otherwise called "an event" in this game. But over two thirds of the reward track, including a good half of the exclusive game content are locked behind a real-money paywall (estimated at around €100-€150) regardless. Which makes it a predatory feature disguised as or, at best, hybridized with an event.

You don't sell power and you don't lock main game content behind real-money purchases. These are the two simple rules to follow for any F2P game to stay healthy, player-friendly, and steer clear of the predatory monetization slippery slope. The Seasonal "Event" format, at its core, is crossing both lines (and the former line has already been crossed by many other things available in this game's real-money store, but at least the power sold so far isn't exclusive to these purchases).

If Kinkoid eventually makes the 3rd and 4th girls from all SE available again through actual events or other player-friendly features without real-money paywalls, then fine. The whale-milking part of this format will become mere temporary power, convenience and game process acceleration in the grand scheme of things. Until then, this feature's presence in the game as well as the fact that it deceptively presents itself as just "an event" despite being primarily a paywall feature are legitimate causes for concern as to where Kinkoid's monetization practices might go next.

I've played clear, unapologetic P2W games, and we're thankfully still very far from those. But SE is a step in this very very wrong direction. Sure, in both cases as a F2P or budget player you take the free stuff you can and you accept that you "can't get everything for free" and all that dishonest crap. But the massive difference is that in a healthy F2P game, what you can't get immediately without real-money purchases is always available by "paying" for it with your time and consistent gameplay instead. In a predatory F2P game, there's non-trivial, non-cosmetic exclusive stuff you can never get without investing (usually more and more) real money directly for it. That's the thin line not to cross. Sure, in any F2P game, there's no question that throwing money at the game, especially a lot of it, will accelerate game progress, increase convenience and, for players so inclined, their enjoyment of the game. But when there's main game content you can never get at all without directly shelling out a lot of real money for it, that's a red flag.

Any significant amount of artwork, especially girls like L5s and above definitely qualify as main game content in HH. I'm clarifying this because in many other games, it's different as "cosmetics" are typically non-essential bonuses that are okay to paywall because the games are primarily about mechanics and gameplay. A skin for a hero or champion, or a golden frame for a card etc. stuff like that. But a lot of Kinkoid's primary game content is the art itself, along with the characters, stories and, well, sex scenes thereof. So the mainstream concept of "cosmetics" can't be applied as is to these games. Anyway, 5-star Legendaries hold some direct gameplay power and potential too, and having some of them routinely paywalled can also lead to a more direct P2W situation whenever one of them happens to get a strong set of blessings in a given PvP week. But even if that wasn't the case, hentai content is core content in a game like Hentai Heroes, thus not okay (or at least healthy) to paywall.

There are many examples of things that are heavily monetized in this game without purely and simply barring F2P and small budget players from accessing them at all. Whales obviously have a leg up over anyone else for Mythic Gear, for instance. But it's still perfectly possible, albeit a lot harder and longer (and more susceptible to luck of the draw), to collect and fine-tune your Mythic Gear set even under a strict F2P regimen. That's perfectly acceptable and even standard F2P monetization. Seasonal "Events" on top of being deceptively presented as just events when they're clearly not, sell exclusive game content for real money only (and top-notch, highly popular content at that, such as the Finalmecia variant this time around for instance). That's a perfect example of predatory F2P monetization instead (again, in the current state of the game, at least; if we eventually get F2P-friendly revivals for these paywalled girls, then it'll be fine).

TL;DR: Just because some of the stuff is available "for free" or at least through normal gameplay, doesn't change the fact that this format has exclusive game content behind a hefty paywall, which is predatory monetization.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ April 5th, 2023 ] Seasonal BS - Fae Fantasies (Lady-bugged)

its 2023 now. kinda silly to hope that gacha games can be f2p friendly. also little amount of angry people on forums/discord means nothing. only wallets have a vote (not only in gacha but in most games).
even recent global pricone which doesnt exactly f2p friedly being closed because people knew who to pull or who not to resulting in oversaving game currency to pull on core units and not donating at all. if gacha game is full f2p friendly it will die or be without content imo. some1 need to donate a lot so f2p players can enjoy more in game.
also having few playable in pvp girls being locked behind paywall doesnt change balance that much compared to buying unlimited amounts of hero raising items and getting ahead if u willing to pay a lot.

Edited by DuDeLoK
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1

48 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

its 2023 now. kinda silly to hope that gacha games can be f2p friendly.

I think you've missed not just one but a number of points I've made in my post above, dude. That and/or we don't seem to understand the concepts of "F2P friendly" and hm, let's say "Whale friendly" in the same way. You seem to assume it must be either or, when I firmly believe such a game not only can have but needs both to thrive in the long run.

48 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

having few playable in pvp girls being locked behind paywall doesnt change balance that much compared to buying unlimited amounts of hero raising items

No, but I wasn't (primarily) speaking about game balance for this (I did mention it in passing, but clearly as an additional issue, not the main one). Having girls locked behind a paywall in a gotta catch'em all game where that's part of the main and essential content is the problem. Not for balance, but because it kills the main promise and, ultimately, goal (or purpose) of the game: to catch'em all.

Long story short, there are primarily two extremes every F2P game can tend towards. You have your openly, unapologetic predatory games that are typically short-lived scams that last usually a few years before they've milked all they could out of their very small, very wealthy player base and power creep and paywalls reached critical mass so that no new player will reasonably get trapped and most existing ones have such overpowered accounts they're no longer motivated to spend as much to keep up and, most importantly, they have no one left to show off to. The most savvy of these whales will sell their playing accounts on the black market shortly before the inevitable announcement that "Power Scam 1 will close soon, but you're all invited to join us for the upcoming Power Scam 2!".

Then you have your balanced, viable aka "healthy" games that thrive for as long as there are players enjoying them, and can still attract new players even a decade or longer after they launched, because monetization doesn't mess with the ability to compete (in PvP) or to complete (your PvE content and collection). Hentai Heroes (and other reskins of that game Kinkoid runs) is primarily in this camp, thankfully. And even the very big changes in monetization and PvP balance over the past couple of years, while definitely attracting a lot of new whales to the game, haven't changed that, on the contrary.

For well over 4 years into its existence, HH had a very weird and quite silly (but admittedly pretty unique ^^) kind of imbalance, which benefited only a handful of players, but not the ones who spend real money: instead, it was just the ones who happened to have started the game early. This was detrimental not only to most other players but also to Kinkoid's income. Nowadays, the game is 100% new player friendly, including the new big spenders who can catch up almost instantly by making a big enough real-money purchase the day they start. That's actually a good thing for the game and its player base at large, as long as it's just catching up (or getting things quicker, earlier, or with more choices and less gameplay efforts) that's for sale. F2P and small budget players are not worse off because of it in the big picture, because it's also still possible to catch up with time and dedication in playing the game, which is how this model typically works. That's the deal: you can pay for stuff or you can play for stuff (or any combination of both of your choosing).

That's why it's very important to pay attention to red flags that they might be steering away from this, and slip into predatory monetization. Ie you can pay or play for most stuff, but some of it you can only pay for (and right now or never, don't miss out! and a large amount at once to boot). Which, again, as long as there are no plans for non-paywalled revivals of the SE girls, this is a legit concern for exactly that.

If this doesn't change your perspective at all, let's agree to disagree and move on. You can believe that in this day and age any gacha game has to be a little predatory and thus be okay with the SE format doing just that in HH. I don't, and won't. Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Archer: phrasing! ^^
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

i see since 1st event what people dislike in this event and i understand it. but the thing is for me its not really red flags just probably 1st paywalled girl and thats kinda all (and it probably really matters mostly to very very old players, not so much for rest of playerbase)
yes Kinkoid games have its own unique balance which was/is great but imo it is healthy to understand limits of being f2p player instead of getting in bad mood over some mild inconvience. imo red flags is something that would make donators have unique balancebreaking benefits which are unreachable by normal players and i dont consider 2/133 leg 5* girls being it (while main pvp power in easy reachable for active players mythic girls). and to stop those red flags u need to vote with vallets. i dont know how active discord is but amount of active people on forum for sure means nothing to game itself.
while also i think its good to have extra event which makes players more active/grindy whole month

Edited by DuDeLoK
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1

3 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

it is healthy to understand limits of being f2p player instead of getting in bad mood over some mild inconvience

HearthStone will be 10 years old this year. For a CCG, especially still arguably the most successful one, it's infamously greedy in its monetization compared to most of its competitors. Many players can and do spend hundreds of real-money bucks at least 3 to 4 times a year to buy, not a card expansion, but a bunch of odds-based card packs that will on average give them barely a third of said card expansion.

And yet, there isn't a single card in the game you can ONLY acquire through the devs twisting your arm into giving them a month's worth of your lunch money during a specific and narrow window. You can craft ANY card with in-game currency at ANY time. Obviously, you can't have them all, especially not as a new player and definitely not for free. Many people consider HS has crossed the line into predatory monetization by now, at least in terms of sheer volumes.

But the fact remains: a decent PvP player can start a new account today and win games right away. If they're very motivated, they can even reach the top of the PvP ladder in a matter of weeks or months without spending a dime. They'll have to make choices and they'll only be able to collect and complete one or maybe two competitive card decks early on, but it's entirely possible and they can choose exactly which one.

Whales spend tons of money to get more cards overall, and collect all sorts of golden cards and animated shiny diamond cards and a dozen different portraits for their hero and whatever else, which is all irrelevant to winning games and, for the most part, having fun playing that game or not. Because it's a game entirely built around deckbuilding, different PvP modes, and strategic gameplay. The visuals are entirely optional. This game would no longer be around (or at least this popular) by now if it locked any specific gameplay mechanic behind paywalls.

The way you're describing things here, it sounds like you don't see a massive difference between that game and Hentai Heroes.

As I said, Hentai Heroes is basically the opposite of a gameplay-centric game like HearthStone. Entire series of poses and affection scenes being hard-paywalled in HH would be the equivalent of some (presumably powerful) cards being hard-paywalled in HS (not the glow-in-the-dark signature version of the card, but the card itself, and access to its mechanic in gameplay).

I'm not in a bad mood, by the way. I'm very calmly explaining my perspective on this issue. It's an issue that concerns me, and it has since the very first Seasonal Event reared its ugly head in HH, but I'm fine. It's also healthy to understand the difference between having a conversation about a problem and being overwhelmed by said problem.

You don't seem to value the hentai art of Hentai Heroes as its main content and appeal as I do, and apparently perceive some of it behind hard-paywalled as "some mild inconvenience", because it doesn't disrupt gameplay significantly. And you seem to consider it par for the course of being F2P in a game like this. This is fundamentally incompatible with how I see it.

Agree to disagree, then. Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I hate this event with a passion and agree with most everything written on it.  However, i would disagree, in principle, with part of the following Div

"You don't sell power and you don't lock main game content behind real-money purchases. These are the two simple rules to follow for any F2P game to stay healthy, player-friendly, and steer clear of the predatory monetization slippery slope. The Seasonal "Event" format, at its core, is crossing both lines (and the former line has already been crossed by many other things available in this game's real-money store, but at least the power sold so far isn't exclusive to these purchases)."

As someone who has managed to snag the previous SB girls, there's little to no "power" advantage with having them.  Honestly-i thought there would be-that's why i pushed to get them.  I thought they would see more blessings rotations, and be somewhat exclusive within those rotations (not easily replaceable with another girl for equal or close power).  This hasn't been the case at all.  Nobody is losing leagues or placement in leagues because they don't have a SB girl.

We can all agree this (these) events are bullshit cashgrabs that are not fun.  Another arrives Friday....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, cxxtkiller said:

As someone who has managed to snag the previous SB girls, there's little to no "power" advantage with having them. 

I don't disagree with you on that. It might have been me phrasing that part poorly. My emphasis on "exclusive" in the part you quoted wasn't meant to imply that the power of the exclusive girls in SE is the important part, as I feel pretty much the opposite. My problem with their exclusivity is that they are main game content, and as such they shouldn't be hard-paywalled imho.

To rephrase in a clearer manner, what I was getting at with the line "at least the power sold so far isn't exclusive to these purchases" would be:

They are selling power, but not exclusive power, at least (as in "thankfully" not as in "contrary to these SE girls who are exclusive power"). Which is fine by me, as really the "you don't sell power" rule is meant for uncapped games where there's no limit to how high you can grow your stats, which doesn't apply to HH.  I elaborated on that in a later post, by clarifying that I have no problem with newcomers being able to catch up to veterans in terms of power if they decide to whale it out. I would have a problem with them being able to get more powerful than non-spenders though. TL;DR: HH hasn't really been violating the "you don't sell power" rule in a meaningful way (so far!).

The "you don't lock main game content behind real-money purchases" rule, however (as of this writing) has definitely been broken by the SE format. Because of the exclusive girls' ART, from their poses and affection scenes, which is currently unavailable except behind that paywall. That's what I meant to emphasize. I hope it makes more sense this way.

Thank you.

• Like 6

On 4/12/2023 at 6:17 AM, DuDeLoK said:

i was talking about this type of event general concept. not about how they screw up with bug and also writen about bug "fix" issue in last sentence... all 3 of this events give me a lot free stuff (while 1st and this one will give usefull 5* with great arts which makes it even better).

I lol'ed at the "free stuff". It's 2023, where we live in a society where capitalism is not a distant memory. Buddy if you think you are getting free things then you just unable to perceive that you've became a product.

20 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The other way of looking at it is that this is not "an event" at its core, but rather a highly expensive real-money offer for exclusive game content (including usually L5 girls) that cannot be unlocked through gameplay alone. Yes, there are low-hanging fruits in the form of scraps that can be unlocked through gameplay and/or a rather hefty amount of kobans, which makes it look and in part function like what is otherwise called "an event" in this game. But over two thirds of the reward track, including a good half of the exclusive game content are locked behind a real-money paywall (estimated at around €100-€150) regardless. Which makes it a predatory feature disguised as or, at best, hybridized with an event.

Wow Div you perfectly summed it up 100%. Love ya (no homo lol).

17 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

its 2023 now. kinda silly to hope that gacha games can be f2p friendly. also little amount of angry people on forums/discord means nothing. only wallets have a vote (not only in gacha but in most games).
even recent global pricone which doesnt exactly f2p friedly being closed because people knew who to pull or who not to resulting in oversaving game currency to pull on core units and not donating at all. if gacha game is full f2p friendly it will die or be without content imo. some1 need to donate a lot so f2p players can enjoy more in game.
also having few playable in pvp girls being locked behind paywall doesnt change balance that much compared to buying unlimited amounts of hero raising items and getting ahead if u willing to pay a lot.

Gacha games that aren't F2P friendly are doomed to go from boom to bust in a short span of time, once the P2W money dries up. Gacha games are reliant on both P2W and F2P for their existence. P2Ws because of their privilege to spend real world money in the games for their own amusement or entertainment or  to feel the king of the world inside games. F2Ps because of their sheer numbers that brings popularity and competition to the games which in turn brings more potential P2WS, Semi-P2Ws (who pay but not consistently), OTPs (one time payer lol, those who pay but only once if they find the game is worth supporting). P2Ws or whales are at the top the food chain and F2Ps are the fodders. If gacha games runs out of fodders (total exodus of F2Ps), whales participate in short-term cannibalism while looking for another food chain where they could sit at the top and moving there In short F2Ps are essential for sustainable growth of gacha games. HH and other kinkoid games are turning  more and more like a gacha hell for the last few years and guess what the professionalism or competency didn't increase with it. Anger? More like combination of disappointment, frustration, resentment as the devs continue to with changes to the game that are not being implemented properly resulting in more bugs and glitches in the game. Not like they didn't bring some positive changes like PoG, PoV, new players can advance at a faster rate etc. that Div already mentioned.  But the positives are outnumbered by the negatives. It's not yet outgunned but if they continue go on the slippery slope then it'll become the inescapable outcome.

My policy while playing gacha games:  Takewhatyoucangivenothingback.gif.228984882fd83be972365b9035bd1087.gif Btw did anyone else notice that the rise of unpopular changes coincide with the rise of Onlyfans? 🤣 

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1