[May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest

Ravi-Sama

Recruit Equipment - #RERTest -> 9000 koban (HH Test Server)  

138 members have voted

1. 1. You looking forward to this addition to the game?

2. 2. Do you understand how it'll work?

3. 3. Do you like the Equipment Pachinko?

4. 4. What abbreviation(s) do you like for the new Equipment Pachinko orbs? (multiple choice)

• EqP (Equipment Pachinko)
    • REP (Recruit Equipment Pachinko)
    • GEP (Girl Equipment Pachinko)
    • GGP (Girl Gear Pachinko)
    • None. I'll brainstorm something else in the comments.
    • QP (eQuipment Pachinko)
    • FOKK (Fuck Off Kinkoid)
  5. 5. Do you think the way the QP orbs are distributed in events and cards are fair (8/16, 10/20, 6/12)?

Question 1, how am I supposed to know which pose Sake has? I can't mind-read or database-read. An I sopposed to waste more time looking up Sake's data on some other website?

Question 2, why can't I sort the girls by their pose (directly from the equipment page) if the pose is the most important?

Question 3, why are the developers hating us so much? What did we aever do to deserve this mess?😭

Untitled.thumb.png.586a6828201488d81946f0f54188e6a6.png

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Fiel said:

Question 1, how am I supposed to know which pose Sake has? I can't mind-read or database-read. An I sopposed to waste more time looking up Sake's data on some other website?

Question 2, why can't I sort the girls by their pose if the pose is the most important?

2023-05-13_5-54-41.png.ce8184a439c78880e939155f84367dc4.png

2023-05-13_5-55-44.png.3cdda7a13fee752e7e468073c7371122.png

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

images

So I have to constantly go back and forth, back and forth, back and forth between harem page and equipment page. Wow, this is so well made🙄

1. First we have to go into Equipment page to look for mythic gear, then see what pose it has. Suspended Congress in this case
  2. Then we go to harem page, to see if Sake has this pose, she doesn't.
  3. Then we have to open that annoying extra panel, then filter by pose to find the right girls.
  4. Then we finally find a girl with suitable pose.
  5. We then have to do extra work to make sure she is the right girl with the right blessings this particular week.
  6. Then we have to go into equipment page to equip it.
  7. Then we look for new mythic gear
  8. Then we have to repeat step 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 all over again for each equipment.

Wow..... Brilliant. I'm so impressed, we are going to have to do this "exciting" task week after week, after week, after week.🥵

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 25 minutes, Fiel a dit :

So I have to constantly go back and forth, back and forth, back and forth between harem page and equipment page. Wow, this is so well made🙄

What are you complaining about? It only takes 10 seconds to load the harem page anyway.

😭

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Hearts 1

The "idk the pose" issue would be fixed by adding the pose icon to the RE pages, next to the class/element icons.  They could also make the numbers/bonuses/gear light up green, or something if it matches.  Just like the champion fights.

One thing I'd like added is the ability to sell unwanted RE.  Since it costs ymens to upgrade it, then it should also be sellable/purchasable in the market for ymens, like hero gear.

• Like 2

il y a 30 minutes, Fiel a dit :

1. First we have to go into Equipment page to look for mythic gear, then see what pose it has. Suspended Congress in this case
  2. Then we go to harem page, to see if Sake has this pose, she doesn't.
  3. Then we have to open that annoying extra panel, then filter by pose to find the right girls.
  4. Then we finally find a girl with suitable pose.
  5. We then have to do extra work to make sure she is the right girl with the right blessings this particular week.
  6. Then we have to go into equipment page to equip it.
  7. Then we look for new mythic gear
  8. Then we have to repeat step 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 all over again for each equipment.

Wow..... Brilliant. I'm so impressed, we are going to have to do this "exciting" task week after week, after week, after week.🥵

You forgot the step when you have to compare girl power by taking in consideration the blessings AND the girls equipments you have 😵

il y a 40 minutes, Fiel a dit :

Have faith in the holy scripts 😇

Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-05-13_12_34_30.thumb.png.e1883fb5cc705be67967fe4b7ad5e04d.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hearts 1

I'd still just filter by "Team" w/ the blessed girls I'd plan to use anyway, then just focus on those 7, giving them my best gear.  Whether they matched or not, they'd still get the raw stat bonuses.  Of course it'd be better if it matched, but I won't be picky.  I only got 3 mythic RE on the test server, it's not hard to keep track of them.  If it ever got the to point that I'd have many of them, then I'd unequip all, auto equip them to my best 7 girls, then fine tune it, if I felt like it.

image.png.eb4fd2150be69adda40727cdd69785c4.png

• Like 3

This is going to be such a ball ache. Matching poses, then element, then class, against my 7 defence girls for the week. Then compare the same items against any girls I swap in for my attack team (and probably have to swap some gear around); then again against any girls I use as counters to teams who aren't showing rainbow (and probably swapping yet again); to hopefully remembering, when I've finished all my attacks, to re-equip any of my defence girls who had equipment removed to give to attack / counter team girls.

I'll usually attack twice a day (am & pm), but Wed pm / Thur am I'm checking more often to try to snipe the last few opponents un boosted.

And a couple of misguided people think this will be a simple as equipping 7 girls each blessing change ?

• Like 5

Defense teams don't matter.

Whether you're boosted or not matters more than if your balanced defense has RE or not.

You like to go un-boosted once in a while, that's akin to having no defense.

It just mildly inconveniences players, they wait to atk when you're un-boosted.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

il y a 16 minutes, Incubys a dit :

This is going to be such a ball ache. Matching poses, then element, then class, against my 7 defence girls for the week. Then compare the same items against any girls I swap in for my attack team (and probably have to swap some gear around); then again against any girls I use as counters to teams who aren't showing rainbow (and probably swapping yet again); to hopefully remembering, when I've finished all my attacks, to re-equip any of my defence girls who had equipment removed to give to attack / counter team girls.

I'll usually attack twice a day (am & pm), but Wed pm / Thur am I'm checking more often to try to snipe the last few opponents un boosted.

And a couple of misguided people think this will be a simple as equipping 7 girls each blessing change ?

Don't worry, you won't have enough items available to go that far. You'll barely have enough items to partially equip a couple of girls after 3 to 6 months. Unless you go for lvl 1 items, but in that case they'll just add 0.4% power to your girls, so they won't make a difference :)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 8

Dont worry you will have lots of time to sort your mythic girl equipments because kinkoid will probably make these girl equipment orbs more rare than epic orbs which means you will probably get 1 whole equipment in 3years from free orbs🤣

Edited by Rylarth
  • Haha 7

Wow, reading all this Stuff I realize, how much I don't know yet, and I'm glad I don't.

As mentioned by some other Players, I'm also here for the Story, and that is rather exclusive.
Although I like the Art as an old Comic Fan that I've been, I don't care much about all the Girl poses and pics, just look at them a few times and that was mostly it.

All the other Stuff in the Game is mostly annoying to me, and I do it only to get enough Energy to progress the Story.

I pushed it all quite a bit for the last SE, so I promoted in the Leagues in HH, PsH and CxH, ans in Seasons I'm also more advanced than I should be.
So to compensate for this, I mostly ignore these two Parts of the Game for now.

And that is just a relief, so many annoying clicks less to do, feels so good.

Guess I really need to quit all tha stuff and just look for the Story for some Time.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Der DinX said:

I pushed it all quite a bit for the last SE, so I promoted in the Leagues in HH, PsH and CxH, ans in Seasons I'm also more advanced than I should be.

Yeah, due to needing to win in leagues for SE Xtals, I moved up 3 or 4 brackets higher than I'd like in the CxH/PSH leagues.  I'm trying to demote, so the KC will be easier.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Defense teams don't matter.

Whether you're boosted or not matters more than if your balanced defense has RE or not.

You like to go un-boosted once in a while, that's akin to having no defense.

It just mildly inconveniences players, they wait to atk when you're un-boosted.

Working shifts on a driving job means I can't always log in when boosters drop. Police in UK frown on people playing on their mobile phones while driving ! lol

Are you saying a full set of levelled up Mythic Def equips won't help a defence team ? I find that hard to believe. And yes I know the chances of getting such a set is next to impossible. Well except for the really lucky few KK love and have already give 2 1/2 full sets of Hero Att gear to ! 

1 minute ago, Incubys said:

Working shifts on a driving job...

Are you saying a full set of levelled up Mythic Def equips won't help a defence team?

Don't play any games and drive.  Stay safe.

Yeah, RE won't help anyone on defense, players atk when you're un-boosted.

Offense is all that matters in leagues for scoring points.

• Thinking 1

1 minute ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Don't play any games and drive.  Stay safe.

Yeah, RE won't help anyone on defense, players atk when you're un-boosted.

Offense is all that matters in leagues for scoring points.

So your saying no one ever attacks a player if they are boosted, even if it the league is about to end ? Because I will if I have been unable to catch them un boosted

• Like 2

Just now, Incubys said:

So your saying no one ever attacks a player if they are boosted, even if it the league is about to end ? Because I will if I have been unable to catch them un boosted

Of course, fight all fights, get as many points.

Is it the last few points lost from a few boosted players that determines top 4, or 1st in leagues, or is it that the majority of  players fought were caught un-boosted?

Top 15 isn't an issue, b/c I can get that w/o cords or AMEs, and whether I have RE or not won't change that.

Dont worry it wont be so expensive this only Cost me 30k kobans for 1,6 maxed mythic girl equipments and 9 mythic girl equipments and sorry for thinking this would be a decent way to get mythic hero equipment for those 30k kobans i got 0 drops for that i am just going to ignore this thing since it seems to be the most pointless and useless thing in kinkoid history If I skipp every mythic girl and every single event ever i will get a maxed mythic girl equipment in roughly 3 months at best no thanks i dont play this game to skipp everything in it😒🙄

Screenshot_20230513_152607_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

46 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

Dont worry it wont be so expensive this only Cost me 30k kobans for 1,6 maxed mythic girl equipments and 9 mythic girl equipments 

I had a very similar experience, and people from my club have confirmed the same thing.
Problem 1: It's too difficult in drop rate to get a mythic gear for the girls😭
Problem 2: It's far too expensive to fully upgrade 1 single Mythic gear. It can cost about 25 000 Koban to 30 000 Koban to get enough material just for this alone.🥶

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I mean, nobody should be surprised (by now) that KK is absolutely unable to balance any new feature (it really seems they can't even do basic math, so balancing? Nah.), but this is still getting even more ridiculous with every new feature ^^

The first iteration of BDSM was taking 2 to 3 years to reach lvl 750, the mythic gear will also take years of good RNG to get perfect sets (but at least, imperfect sets are still pretty decent), and now we're talking centuries to get decent MGE sets xD (and probably even worse for F2P or reasonable players that don't want to burn 100k kobans per MGE 😛 )

And that's already the "refined" version of this feature... I don't even want to imagine what it would have been with the original draft 😛

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 6
  • Haha 4

Il y a 1 heure, Liliat a dit :

And that's already the "refined" version of this feature... I don't even want to imagine what it would have been with the original draft 😛

giphy.gif

I got 4 mythic girls equipments with 100 try (9 000 kobans) in the new equipment pachinko. Apparently, I was lucky when I see the results for some other players.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Since I probably wont have 1.2-1.4M kobans before this thing releases i will probably just have to settle for a complete set of 42 pieces of any equipments i can get my hands on with how much equipments are needed for this thing i will probably go for quantity over quality if i get 42 legendary pieces i will start about worrying about mythic gear i seriously doubt we will have anyone probably not even some mega whale player get a complete set of maxed mythic set in the near future i mean since most players that have tried to uppgrade mythic girl equipments seem to agree the current cost is roughly 20-30k kobans a piece that means 42 mythic girl equipment will probably cost somewhere between 1.2-1.4Mil kobans🥶😱

Edited by Rylarth
  • Sad 2

For me the real cost is not kobans or real money, but the infinite amount of time that will take to manage this gear, not only upgrading it, but mainly equipping and unequipping thousands of times.

• Like 10

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [GG Upgrade - July 2023 - NOW LIVE]([May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest)
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to [May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest
  • DvDivXXX pinned this topic
  • DvDivXXX featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic