[May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest

Ravi-Sama

Recruit Equipment - #RERTest -> 9000 koban (HH Test Server)  

138 members have voted

1. 1. You looking forward to this addition to the game?

2. 2. Do you understand how it'll work?

3. 3. Do you like the Equipment Pachinko?

4. 4. What abbreviation(s) do you like for the new Equipment Pachinko orbs? (multiple choice)

• EqP (Equipment Pachinko)
    • REP (Recruit Equipment Pachinko)
    • GEP (Girl Equipment Pachinko)
    • GGP (Girl Gear Pachinko)
    • None. I'll brainstorm something else in the comments.
    • QP (eQuipment Pachinko)
    • FOKK (Fuck Off Kinkoid)
  5. 5. Do you think the way the QP orbs are distributed in events and cards are fair (8/16, 10/20, 6/12)?

My suggestion for the new orb name would be : FoKK (which stands for Fuck of Kinkiod).

I can only assume KK want to kill off HH so they can focus on their other games. I mean why else would they crow bar in a feature which in every survey they it was in it came last, and the forum thread for those surveys slated the feature. Makes you wonder why KK even bother with surveys if they don't value the results / comments.

@Ravi-SamaI think you are being naive about how much time this feature will take. Yes one click can fully un / equip one girl, but the time investment will be farming the equipment. I still haven't got my hero equipment sorted yet (got all slots matched to class, but 2 slots still aren't Att, and not all my Att gear is Def). And that's with each slot having 1/128 (I think) chance of being class / Att / Ego. With girl Mythic gear also having pose as well I dread to think what the chances are of getting one full set of girl gear, let alone 7.

Obviously no-one at KK actually plays HH, if they did they would know this is the worst idea they have ever come up with. I'd even rate this as worse then Seasonal Events which are just a money grab.

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 11
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Fiel said:

Developers please withdraw this feature, we already have clubmates who announced an intention of withdrawing from the game.
"This game design is not entertaining"

"I lost the will to play"

Things like this. You're going to turn our clubs into ghost towns at this rate😭

Same over here.. and it´s not just your casual f2p ... we lost a very big spender.. and we´re about to lose another.. I think KK wants to keep those but idk.. somehow they leave too not just your casual f2p´s ...I´m curious if someone over at KK accounted for them ..

• Like 7
  • Sad 4
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

1 minute ago, holymolly said:

Same over here.. and it´s not just your casual f2p ... we lost a very big spender.. and we´re about to lose another.. I think KK wants to keep those but idk.. somehow they leave too not just your casual f2p´s ...I´m curious if someone over at KK accounted for them ..

Well its pretty clear that KK is not thinking long term, instead they are want to sell a bunch of bundles to those who want to stay competitive and 
leave the fallout of this for the future KK.

Mythic equipment have high variances, and now with girl equipment with even more variances, you will need a lot of them, especially if you want "perfect" ones.
Having high variance systems means more chance of selling items/ingame cash, then releasing something more controllable, like Labyrinth and Skill trees.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I like REP, 'cause it is really similar to R.I.P, that is what I'm saying to my sanity.

Today I wasn't able to log in 'til a little ago (now it's 1:50 am where I live ), and oh boy you tell me if I did not find welcoming me in the game the thing I would have wanted to see the least before heading to sleep.

I still don't have 6 mythic equips which boost attack in resonance with my class (nor of any of the other two, to be fair. I have 4 completely identical mythic cool rats, though, that boost attack resonating with my class and defense resonating with playful teams). Can't wait to test my luck and patience with girls' equipments. I fail to see the extra ultra specific girls' gadgets they announced not that long ago alongside girls' gears, which was another SPLENDID idea of theirs for sure highly requested by playerbase via surveys in which they asks us to order from least to most wanted a series of horrible features, that it would be extremely better if they simply would never be implemented to see the light. 

I'm super excited. Good night for now. Thank you Kinkoid for this literal nightmares fuel.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 6
  • Haha 6

10 hours ago, Fiel said:

If I could have a wish, I would wish the owner of the game and all the developers to manually buy equipment for 1000 girls first, then manually equip 1000 girls one by one. the owner and developers will not be allowed to sleep until all 1000 girls are fully equipped.

Let's see how they like this new feature themselves.

Dear Santa Claudia, I' have been a good boy please grant me my wish extra early this year❤️

Don't forget level the gear which is still the roughest part about mythic gear IMO...even with auto it's a bunch of clicks now multiply that by "6000" (6 for each gear slot per girl, 1000 being the quoted example).

Ironically mythic gear somewhat dodges this by being really slow to acquire and many of the pieces not being useful.  From what I've read that is not the case here and you'll want to level it all.

My gut reaction besides a lot of agreement is a reemphasis I still don't like pvp in this game as it's a mix of e-peen and sniping and this feature seems a feature primarily designed for pvp so to me it's largely useless except I need to do it to continue to compete...so it's required useless :)

That being said, I can use it to club through champions, club bosses faster and pantheon at all, though I wouldn't have asked for any of this on that account because the former I am fine with my pacing and the last is proven beatable without this change.

My hope is there's something more PVE tough coming along for players like me that will make any effort put in seem more worth it.

In closing I am unsurprised by the forum reaction because I vividly recall survey feedback being pretty much the same as the feedback now e.g. "Oh hell no that's too much micromanaging" with a side of "They'll probably implement it anyway, the surveys are a joke have proven themselves just to be a list of features they are going to do no matter what we rate things."  I hope the discord reaction is more positive and more than Ravi is happy :)

Game on.

PS: I appreciate both the creation of the thread and poll but I would have appreciated a neutral answer to survey question 5 because I, probably foolishly, took the survey before I was more informed and still not sure if I agree with my "yes" or not.

Edited by jpanda
PS, quotes, clarify
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, Dudegrey said:

Damn, what about good features instead? Affection tokens were a good feature. Hell, even the side quests and phone dealy was okay.

All 3 don't generate money for KK, so we can't have that. Thats why they stopped them and keep addind nonsense like this

Edited by Magic1986
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

Also in my club there are already dissatisfied players who kept dragging themselves into the game who announced that after this update they will probably leave.
Even I who have always been an enthusiast have serious doubts about continuing to move forward.
I only play if I can be among the best and now you're asking too much too much time to do that.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jpanda said:

Don't forget level the gear which is still the roughest part about mythic gear IMO...even with auto it's a bunch of clicks now multiply that by "6000" (6 for each gear slot per girl, 1000 being the quoted example).

Ironically mythic gear somewhat dodges this by being really slow to acquire and many of the pieces not being useful.  From what I've read that is not the case here and you'll want to level it all.

Nah, do you use 1000 girls?  I don't.  That was hyperbole.  I have 115 L5s, and 22 M6s.  Can I use them all?  No.  Only 36 L5s & 18 M6s are maxed.  I use 7 girls at a time (10 vs. Champions but w/e).  Even considering all 8 elements, w/ the 3 best girls per element, for making teams, that's just 24 girls that are switched between once per week.  Do you have to max all of their gear right away?  No.  Do they even all need gear?  No.  It's tiny bonuses to stats, based on rarity.  Naturally, you'd wait for mythic versions before you start upgrading them.  It's not gonna make a huge difference in leagues right away.  It might over time, but by then, we'll all have decent sets of girl gear.  I expect it to help in the Pantheon as well.

I don't wanna engage in the speculation and negativity too much, b/c it's not worth it, and no one tried it yet, but assuming you'll actually need 6,000 maxed gear is ridiculous.  You can unequip them all and give them to different girls, as blessings change each week.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 5
  • Hug 1

7 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Nah, do you use 1000 girls?  I don't.  That was hyperbole.  I have 115 L5s, and 22 M6s.  Can I use them all?  No.  Only 36 L5s & 18 M6s are maxed.  I use 7 girls at a time (10 vs. Champions but w/e).  Even considering all 8 elements, w/ the 3 best girls per element, for making teams, that's just 24 girls that are switched between once per week.  Do you have to max all of their gear right away?  No.  Do they even all need gear?  No.  It's tiny bonuses to stats, based on rarity.  Naturally, you'd wait for mythic versions before you start upgrading them.  It's not gonna make a huge difference in leagues right away.  It might over time, but by then, we'll all have decent sets of girl gear.  I expect it to help in the Pantheon as well.

I don't wanna engage in the speculation and negativity too much, b/c it's not worth it, and no one tried it yet, but assuming you'll actually need 6,000 maxed gear is ridiculous.  You can unequip them all and give them to different girls, as blessings change each week.

I gotta know, dawg. Do you get kickbacks for all this jock riding or you doin' it for free?

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Hug 1

40 minutes ago, Dudegrey said:

I gotta know, dawg. Do you get kickbacks for all this jock riding or you doin' it for free?

No.  I'm F2P.  This is generally a decent community, despite the content material.

I made the thread, b/c no one else would.

I'm a forum regular.  They know me.

Who are you?  (That's rhetorical).

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 2

51 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

You can unequip them all and give them to different girls, as blessings change each week.

That's one of the probelms with the girls equip: the management to do this cost time. KK had proofed that they can't build a good auto equip system (if they could they had this active in BB) so I don't see that the auto equip feature will be useful so you have to equip every girl manually.

One of the problems with girls equip is also that this is a thing that was extremly low rated in the relevant surveys, so that a good game company would stop development of such a feature. Two times it was downvoted and now we have the announcement that it will come...

A nice thing from the Discord feedback channel:

Bild

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

7 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

That's one of the probelms with the girls equip: the management to do this cost time. KK had proofed that they can't build a good auto equip system (if they could they had this active in BB) so I don't see that the auto equip feature will be useful so you have to equip every girl manually.

One of the problems with girls equip is also that this is a thing that was extremly low rated in the relevant surveys, so that a good game company would stop development of such a feature. Two times it was downvoted and now we have the announcement that it will come...

A nice thing from the Discord feedback channel:

Bild

Never forgetti when they did ask players with a big survey outlining multiple ideas, such as this one.

It was not well recieved while Labyrinth which was also proposed was.

• Like 7

The REAL problem is that unless you have 20 perfect mythic sets of girl equipment (and that will take ages if at all possible), you will have to unequip and equip girls everytime you need to fight a player with a different element team.

Inner thought: wouldn't it be an evil strategy changing your team element randomly, buhahahahaha 

Edited by jelom
  • Like 8
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Thats the main problem here. Why even ask players if you ignore the results anyway? Just release they new stuff, despite if players like it or not.

im 100% f2p, i got 23 Mythic and 108 Legendary 5 Star girls. Since im not even done getting my equipment to +attack on all slots ( don't care about secondary effecs since its hard enough to get the main atributes right) it will be a nightmare to get 42 good items for the girls for each week. This will take several years if you are not spending like a whale and thats whats KK is intending here. Either buy this stuff or fall behind even more.

Mythic items are complete random too, i got 2 (!!) +attack item for hardcore since they launched and 8 +attack items for charm, which of 4 were pants. For know how i got ONE (!!!!!) + attack itme since this feature was released.

Not to mention that you would need 6 items for your class and EVERY synergy (defense) to be 100% effective. That would make 9 sets of items which results in 54 perfect items just for your charackter.

Now think about getting that again for each girl you are gonna use in the current week. This is ridiculous.

Not gonna happen.

What they may not think off, systems like that scream p2w and will repell any new players interested in starting to play.

Edited by Magic1986
  • Like 13

11 minutes ago, jelom said:

The REAL problem is that unless you have 20 perfect mythic sets of girl equipment (and that will take ages if at all possible), you will have to unequip and equip girls everytime you need to fight a player with a different element team.

It's as simple as switching teams.  Equip your best girls w/ w/e you've got at the start of the week.  Then, just play normally.  That's what I'll do.

I'd think about which girl to focus on the most.  Obviously, I'd hope for gear that'd help sensual girls.  That'll take time, just like mythic gear.

Now that we'll have an Eq Pachinko, that mythic gear will drop from, I hope to get more to complete elemental sets sooner.

@Magic1986  I have 6 CH Atk m gear.  I'm content w/ that for now.  No one really needs 9 sets.  That's just a fantasy.  If I can eventually get a Dom or Sensual set, that'd be great.  Keep at it, it's actually not that difficult to get 6 Atk.  I have a 6 HC Atk set too, but I'm CH, so I waited until I got 6 CH. 

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 2
  • Hug 7

Mr. Ravi-Sama, with all due respect...

most of your claims are pretty much the opposite of what I would call realistic. I especially think just relax and see how it turns out like you said earlier is in any way the right way to go on about this, if an idea is as bad as this one, you need to push it back as much as possible, because once it's realized, it's going to stay no matter what. Second thing is the claim that all of this will be simple, which it won't be. It will be complicated to manage and farm, it's pretty obvious there will be a huge amount of effort involved.

In the end, it's all about money, and having a more competetive game is the first thing than gets you money faster than anything casual. So having more things to help you in the competative part of the game should help the bottom line. I get what the company behind this is thinking

Thing is, most people who play this game are just here to relax, read a bit of the story, look at their harem, push a few button and that's about it. The playerbase for this kind of stuff never really formed, there are enough people who pay to get things faster, but that's about it. The people don't see this as a competitive game, that's why most of them joined.

Lets not kid ourself, the ship has already sailed. They knew this wasn't something anyone wanted and still invested ressources to develop it, so there is no way in hell to stop this. People will leave, I can't see that many new ones join since the game is already at a certain age that give new players little chance to catch up, this will be a nail in the coffin in the long run.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I have 6 CH Atk m gear.  I'm content w/ that for now.  No one really needs 9 sets.  That's just a fantasy.  If I can eventually get a Dom or Sensual set, that'd be great.  Keep at it, it's actually not that difficult to get 6 Atk.  I have a 6 HC Atk set too, but I'm CH, so I waited until I got 6 CH.

Just because you have managed to get 6 Att pieces please don't tell people "it's actually not that difficult". People on this thread (myself included) have stated we haven't managed it yet. And I'm lucky enough to afford paid Season & PoV for the extra Mythic pieces. It's RNG after all so you could theoretically never get a full set of Att gear.

24 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

It's as simple as switching teams.  Equip your best girls w/ w/e you've got at the start of the week.  Then, just play normally.  That's what I'll do.

As others have said KK don't have a great track record of implementing ideas, so it could work as intended - 1 click un / equip - but it's more likely we will have to individually un/equip pieces. And for me I'd want far more then 7 Att sets. 1 set for my rainbow defense team, then enough spare to cover equipping counter girls. I don't want to be unequipping my defense team, to eqiup a counter team(s) to re-equip rainbow team when I've finished that session of league fights. Only to repeat that very tedious process every time I log in to complete my league fights. 

• Like 13

@SamRei  You started off by saying you need to push back, then ended by saying it's too late.  Cheer up.  These doom and gloom posts are worse than the feature.

@Incubys  You'll get 6 atk gear soon.  I got it for HC before CH.  That's just out of 57 m gear total so far.  Also, it's not like your lack of them stopped you from taking 1st in leagues repeatedly.  I noticed many players have full sets of 6 Atk by now.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

yes, I said both these things, trying to push back what you don't want is correct, it's always correct. Even if I don't see a chance to do it now, it's still correct to try. There is no contradiction.

My post seems to get a lot of approval for something you think is bad, but then again, looking at the poll, you are the only one who is looking forward to all this against everyone else, so you having a different outlook on things is not necessarily a surprise. That's fine, different opinions are important, but I didn't read anything that really helps your case.

• Like 10

I have gotten 45 mythical items so far, and I still have not gotten a full set of my class, even less so all of them attack.

Knowhow (my class) I have 5 mythic items, 4 of them being attack.
Hardcore, I have 5 mythics, 5 of them having attack
Charm, I have a full set of 6, 4 of them attack.

I am not saying this is going to be a bad update, it could be very well done for all I know, it's just that previous updates and changes by KK has not been the... smoothest.
Now this update is coming, as it has been mentioned in this post, too much time and effort has been used on it for they to simply scrap it.
That does not mean we should just sit and silently accept it, Remember the gem costs for upgrading girls? they had to cut that with like 60%

So yeah we should discuss this, and as long as we can have a somewhat constructive dialogue, and it does not turn into name calling and yelling, then even better :)
I think this would have come across a lot smoother if this update did not come out now, but somewhere down the line. Too many people are still trying to get a set of
mythic equipment up and going, and new people are still ways off getting to 750.

If this was the Labyrinth update instead, or skill tree, or whatever they had in the works, and the girl equip was the update for late 2023 or for 2024,
maybe it would have fared better?

It's hard to say, I guess we have to see how it all works out in the end when it goes live.

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

You still have much to learn, grasshopper. Have you wondered why so many top competitors against this feature? No spoilers.

• Like 7

Well, I'll have to give it some thought, but I think I'm out. It's hard to leave this relationship since I invested so much into it, but at some point it's just become abusive and all about leeching my wallet.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest
  • DvDivXXX changed the title to [GG Upgrade - July 2023 - NOW LIVE]([May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest)
  • DvDivXXX pinned this topic
  • DvDivXXX featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic