[ June 7th, 2023 ] Seasonal Event - Clockwork Lassies

Ravi-Sama

Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)

• ​ Boatswain Eugenie 🟣 (4,600 Xtals)
    • Quartermaster Abraël ⚪ (9,000 Xtals)
    • Navigator Selena 🔵 (13,500 Xtals)​​​​​​​
    • ​ Captain Piper 🔵 (18,000 Xtals)
    • All.
    • None.
  2. 2. Which girls do you expect to recruit? (multiple choice)

• ​ Boatswain Eugenie 🟣 (4,600 Xtals)
    • Quartermaster Abraël ⚪ (9,000 Xtals)
    • Navigator Selena 🔵 (13,500 Xtals)​​​​​​​
    • ​ Captain Piper 🔵 (18,000 Xtals)
    • All.
    • None.
  3. 3. Which event cards to you expect to get, besides the free one? (multiple choice)

• Medium (1,980 kos)
    • Big (3,960 kos)
    • Both (med + big) 5,940 kos
    • Premium ($49.99)
    • None.
  4. 4. When do you think is the best time to buy the event cards? (31 day duration - June 7th to July 7th)

• ASAP
    • June 10th for the LD/DP.
    • June 14th for the OD/SM.
    • June 15th for the KC.
    • June 23rd for Bright Agate's MDR.
    • June 25th for the PoA.
    • July 3rd to 5th for the next MD.
    • Never

8 hours ago, Shirow said:

Also... why name pineapple?

Because the europeans that first discovered this fruit had to compare only the "europena fruits" like Apples, peaches, prunes or pears for example. So they named it like the fruit that they know that was nearest to this new thing. A lot of "fruits" from Asia, Afrika or Amerika are named after apples in different european languages and are not near to them, but from known fruits apples were the nearest: In german or netherlands the orange is also called Apfelsine (meaning: apple (Apfel-) from China( -sine)), in austria and parts of germany the tomato is also called Paradiesapfel (appel of Paradise), pommes de terre (soil (de terre) apple (pommes)) in france for potatoes and much more. Enough off-topic from my side.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I wouldn't be shocked if they start doing these every other month actually.... If they wait till August, then October, then December, then February, then April, back to June.... they get most holidays like Xmas/Halloween/Vday. And I doubt they aren't making bank off them from the whales... so in the end I am betting they do 6 a year.

Also I bet that the Halloween one last year didn't do as well as the Anniversary one, and that might be why it went back to 30+ days. And I am thinking... hasn't it already been every two months since that one? Minus February I guess.

Edited by DelairionArnaut
More thoughts...
  • Sad 1

I have been focused on these lassies, since day one, and today I manage to finally get the BIG CARD✌️
Got the first girl, i might be able to get the second one, but that's as far i might go.
question:
the ladies we miss in this event, will we get them in some other way?
Or...
if there is a revival, and i already have the first 2 girls, will the last 2 re-order?

5 hours ago, Shirow said:

I have been focused on these lassies, since day one, and today I manage to finally get the BIG CARD✌️
Got the first girl, i might be able to get the second one, but that's as far i might go.
question:
the ladies we miss in this event, will we get them in some other way?
Or...
if there is a revival, and i already have the first 2 girls, will the last 2 re-order?

There's no revival for these L5 SE, PoV, or Boss Bang girls yet.  This is just the 5th SE.  Mythic girls are usually revived in about a year.  PoA/Season girls take about 2 years atm to get revived in CbCs.  LC girls get revived in PoG.  Hentai Clicker girls are added in the KCs.  If you get 40%+ shards for any L5 or lower girl, then you can recruit them later from Sultry Mysteries (SM).  League/Champion girls don't need revivals, since they're stacked now, and/or reappear regularly.  New classic event/orgy days girls get added to the various pachinkos.

i think i wont have the second girl. The season is getting hard hardest level to win anything. I win 2, then loose 5 straight, then win 2... then loose 5 again. I was hopeful in getting both girls in season and event. Damn.

13 hours ago, bigkittynutz said:

Sadly I don't even have the first girl yet. 

this is my second event, so i learned from thee last on i got jackshit. You have good time enough to save kobans, so you can buy the cards to help you "evolve". On the first day i got the second card (i don't remember, i think the first card is free), and yesterday i got the big card that help me get the first girl right on.
Unless the battles are going very bad with you, i think you might get her before the end of the event.

PS: is the game down? it gives me warning of not finding page
ps2: now it gives me server error.

Edited by Shirow
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Shirow said:

On the first day i got the second card (i don't remember, i think the first card is free), and yesterday i got the big card that help me get the first girl right on.

Perhaps that is one of the problems: You gain at the moment much more Kisses than most of the other players who are mostly near your own lvl, because they haven't bought the cards unitl now and wait for the July MD to get the combativity and have so a payback by getting a great bunch of combativity to cover spending in MD.

On the other hand: With full natural regen used and won all League and Season fights you gain 10.487 points. Not included the points you can get from: PoV, PoA, PoG, Season, free Bundles, potential refills in LD, MDR or MD and the rewards from SB itself. So you have ca. 2000-3000 points you could gain if you win all, but don't need to reach 9000 points and so the second Girl

2 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Perhaps that is one of the problems: You gain at the moment much more Kisses than most of the other players who are mostly near your own lvl, because they haven't bought the cards unitl now and wait for the July MD to get the combativity and have so a payback by getting a great bunch of combativity to cover spending in MD.

On the other hand: With full natural regen used and won all League and Season fights you gain 10.487 points. Not included the points you can get from: PoV, PoA, PoG, Season, free Bundles, potential refills in LD, MDR or MD and the rewards from SB itself. So you have ca. 2000-3000 points you could gain if you win all, but don't need to reach 9000 points and so the second Girl

i just though i was doing something good. xD 
karma Kame for me xD

On 6/7/2023 at 7:53 PM, Incubys said:

Seasonal would imply 4 times a year - Winter (X-Mas) / Spring (Valentines) / Summer (Anniversary) / Autumn (Halloween). This is the 5th in a year, so what's this mysterious new season I'm not aware of ? Yes one was a shorter event but was still labelled as Seasonal.

KK is a huge Texas fan.

image.thumb.png.9139de837c1e9b1087ca64b0e18a7922.png

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

This is me:

image.png

I haven't picked up any of the event cards, yet (not even the free one; I figured since I'm less certain I won't miss any login these days, might as well wait to grab those pineapples near the end, along with the two koban cards).

Haven't done any maths to check my chances to grab the 3rd girl once the time comes to bank the event cards and do the next MD. I'll have to double-check.

I'm a little further but it doesn't really matter as everything past girl 2 could not be there and I wouldn't feel the difference

image.png.3a08e526fe070395acd115d6cb036899.png

Would be nice to get Selena as well, but unless we get us a bug with free 1k points, I don't see it happening as of now

• Like 1

Yes, that's global and this happens where MG pieces should be. It's been reported and should hopefully be fixed soon. In the meantime, don't claim them even if you unlock them: I've seen screenshots of people doing that and they get nothing.

• Thanks 2
  • Surprised :O 1

12 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yes, that's global and this happens where MG pieces should be. It's been reported and should hopefully be fixed soon. In the meantime, don't claim them even if you unlock them: I've seen screenshots of people doing that and they get nothing.

Thanks, I was wondering if I should just claim it.  Hopefully, it gets fixed before the SE ends.

• Like 1

i dont have that issue though.
Aside that, if all goes good, i might get the second girl just , juts very very very at near 1 minute end of the event.
not talking about stats and all, i actually like all the 4's artwork. The last one, breaks my nuts though... in a good way, but sadly won't get her.
again, i'm a pirate stuff lover (with standards), and the wardrobe is really awesome.  

• Like 1

Yeah, no question all four are very high quality works. They're all done by Venus after all (and realistic rendering of clothes is one of her many strengths).

The issue is global, so you have it too, you probably just haven't reached or scrolled to the point where you can see the first blank reward yet, @Shirow.

I seem to be on track for now, considering I haven't picked up any of the event cards, not even the free one yet, and that I intend to do so in a couple of days for MD. Not sure if that'll be enough for the third girl or how much further I'll need to push to get her, but I hope I can get there.

image.png

(See, Ravi? I've been resisting the temptaion to pick up the first girl for days, now. Actually waiting for a "get a new girl" task to do so; if that comes before the end of the end, ofc. Are you proud of me? ^^ I hope so, this is goddamn torture for me!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i just checked. even what i already claimed, and i have no blank anywhere. That blank you show i already got claimed... wait.... wait....
let me see if i...I 

Untitleddd.thumb.png.107921426fa351ac9cdf1531f5f80139.png

I have different rewards from you after the first girl?

6 minutes ago, Shirow said:

i just checked. even what i already claimed, and i have no blank anywhere. That blank you show i already got claimed... wait.... wait....
let me see if i...I 

Untitleddd.thumb.png.107921426fa351ac9cdf1531f5f80139.png

I have different rewards from you after the first girl?

If you look at his screenshot; his claimable items goes from 4600pts (girl) to 5250 (tickets)
Meaning he claimed the 5 combat and 80 red gems.
One of the scripts make it so you can hide claimed items, making the claiming bar shorter

If you are using zoo's script you can click on the girls to show/hide claimed.
I assume the same works with Tom's script

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

3 minutes ago, Shirow said:

oooh...sorcery it is.

It's very convenient; especially if there is a long tracker, like in seasons and seasonal events;
a lot less to scroll thru to get to the end, and if you want to look at the rewards again, you can just
click on the girls again; Its a quality of life improvement; just saves you time, and gives you no
advantage in anything else :)

• Like 1