[ June 7th, 2023 ] Seasonal Event - Clockwork Lassies

Ravi-Sama

Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)

• ​ Boatswain Eugenie 🟣 (4,600 Xtals)
    • Quartermaster Abraël ⚪ (9,000 Xtals)
    • Navigator Selena 🔵 (13,500 Xtals)​​​​​​​
    • ​ Captain Piper 🔵 (18,000 Xtals)
    • All.
    • None.
  2. 2. Which girls do you expect to recruit? (multiple choice)

• ​ Boatswain Eugenie 🟣 (4,600 Xtals)
    • Quartermaster Abraël ⚪ (9,000 Xtals)
    • Navigator Selena 🔵 (13,500 Xtals)​​​​​​​
    • ​ Captain Piper 🔵 (18,000 Xtals)
    • All.
    • None.
  3. 3. Which event cards to you expect to get, besides the free one? (multiple choice)

• Medium (1,980 kos)
    • Big (3,960 kos)
    • Both (med + big) 5,940 kos
    • Premium ($49.99)
    • None.
  4. 4. When do you think is the best time to buy the event cards? (31 day duration - June 7th to July 7th)

• ASAP
    • June 10th for the LD/DP.
    • June 14th for the OD/SM.
    • June 15th for the KC.
    • June 23rd for Bright Agate's MDR.
    • June 25th for the PoA.
    • July 3rd to 5th for the next MD.
    • Never

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I seem to be on track for now, considering I haven't picked up any of the event cards, not even the free one yet, and that I intend to do so in a couple of days for MD. Not sure if that'll be enough for the third girl or how much further I'll need to push to get her, but I hope I can get there.

It's not looking good for the 3rd girl.
I ran my numbers this morning, starting from my current 5738, and with the free and koban cards plus 300 extra combat for MD, I still don't get further than 12k points, 1500 short of the 3rd girl.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

I hope that farming the villain during MD (which I hopefully unlocked already) and claiming a decent number kiss rewards will bring me there. Selena would be my first blue 5* legendary, so VERY valuable for battle team. So I would invest quite a number of additional kobans to get her.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

It's not looking good for the 3rd girl.
I ran my numbers this morning, starting from my current 5738, and with the free and koban cards plus 300 extra combat for MD, I still don't get further than 12k points, 1500 short of the 3rd girl.

Yep, getting the 3rd girl usually requires a 1k Xtal gift, and/or significant koban investments (7.6k-18.5k kos), on top of getting the 6k kos cards.  The 3rd L5 is out of reach, and doesn't make sense to invest to get anyway, w/ the anniversary, and 2 MDRs on the way.

Personally, I got the first L5 in 3 games w/ just the free cards.  I can get both koban cards in HH (probably will), the medium card in CxH, and the big card in PSH.  If I bought them on July 5th, the last day of the MDs, then I'd get 29 days worth of resources/Xtals.

These are my current Xtal totals w/ the free cards, plus the cards I expect to afford in each game:

• HH: 5525 Pineapple Xtals + both cards (435 CP, 261 kisses, & 3480 Xtals) = 9,962 Xtals (2nd girl guaranteed)
  • CxH: 4887 Pineapple Xtals + medium card (145 CP, 87 kisses, & 1160 Xtals) = 6,366 Xtals (might as well not buy the card, and save my ~2k kos)
  • PSH: 5298 Pineapple Xtals + big card (290 CP, 174 kisses, & 2320 Xtals) = 7,618 Xtals (might be able to reach 9k by the end)

Since buying both cards only guarantees the 2nd L5 in HH, it's not worth buying them at all in CxH, due to limited resources.  PSH's 2nd L5 is a sensual one, so I'd try my best to get her until the end, since I only have 2 of them atm.  I'm not desperate to recruit Navigator Selena in HH, since I already have 3x M6 & 16x L5 sensual girls.  I just like her art.  Saving for New Year Estelle's future MDR, my 4th sensual mythic, takes higher priority.

There's 5 days left, and an MD that provides a reason to buy ~600 CP.  The SE's lasts 31 days.  If you buy both cards, then there's potential for ~337 Xtals daily, or 10,447 Xtals total.  In HH, I spent an extra ~740 CP on the LD/OD, and spending ~600 CP on the upcoming MD, would add another 1,340 Xtals to the 10.5k Xtals, for an 11.8k total.  If we had a 1k Xtal gift, that'd be ~12.8k Xtals, much closer to the 13.5k Xtals needed for the third L5.  I don't think we got that 1k Xtal gift this time, so I'd be ~1,713 Xtals short (13.5k-11.8k), which converts to 18.5k kos for that much CP, which is an unreasonable amount for an extra L5.  Can get 2-3 mythic girls w/ that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 1

i wasn't able to play much the last few days, missed out on the CbC/LC girls in both HH & CXH...

& other missed opportunities...

how bad is it i have only 3200 Xtals in HH & 3055 Xtals in CXH?

Edited by Karxan

Long time lurker, first time Poster - Hi 👋

My original plan is shaking under my feet and I feel that I might deviate from my chosen path. Would appreciate guidance from the forum's infinite wisdom 🤔

Looks like I'll get by with just the big card this time. 3rd girl definitely way out of reach, but big card alone would get me the 2nd girl...

I'm at 6721 xtals (got both LD's to 40 shards for SM, and the MDR demanded slightly more CP than usual of me). I was planning on buying both koban cards now for the MD buuut there's no real point right? I mean on the one hand I'm gonna need more CP for MD so I might as well get them through the medium card. But on the other hand, the rewards from the additional ~1500 xtals won't give me any valuable rewards (end on 10500 instead of 9000 e.g.). They're actually kinda trash.

So, a) get the big card and secure 2nd event girl, then get whatever CP I need for MD the usual way? Or b) get both cards and reap a couple more rewards from the event - maybe they'd make up for the added koban cost? (It's 14 per CP instead of the usual 11).

• Like 1
  • uwu 1

29 minutes ago, Dr.Dickens said:

Long time lurker, first time Poster - Hi 👋

My original plan is shaking under my feet and I feel that I might deviate from my chosen path. Would appreciate guidance from the forum's infinite wisdom 🤔

Looks like I'll get by with just the big card this time. 3rd girl definitely way out of reach, but big card alone would get me the 2nd girl...

I'm at 6721 xtals (got both LD's to 40 shards for SM, and the MDR demanded slightly more CP than usual of me). I was planning on buying both koban cards now for the MD buuut there's no real point right? I mean on the one hand I'm gonna need more CP for MD so I might as well get them through the medium card. But on the other hand, the rewards from the additional ~1500 xtals won't give me any valuable rewards (end on 10500 instead of 9000 e.g.). They're actually kinda trash.

So, a) get the big card and secure 2nd event girl, then get whatever CP I need for MD the usual way? Or b) get both cards and reap a couple more rewards from the event - maybe they'd make up for the added koban cost? (It's 14 per CP instead of the usual 11).

I'd suggest going for the Big Card only and ignore the Medium. Honestly almost everything you can get in BS apart from the girls feels like a joke considering how much work it takes to reach some of these tiers.

3 champion tickets at 9750 are a great example.

I personally did just that. Got the Big Card for extra CP and to get Abrael and then went with normal refills for the rest of Yesette (new M6), so as far as I'm concerned, the event ended here:

image.png.1d9ed69577fcf4f6a29a5698e6d53c59.png

• Like 1
  • GG 3

There were some of these where the 3rd girl was reachable (with some heavy play and koban investment). Just the previous one, I got 3 girls out of 4, with only Finalmecia completely out of my reach forever more.

I can't wrap my head around this particular BS event with all 4 girls made by Venus being set up so I should give up on not just 1 but 2 of the girls. V-V

Guess I'll figure it out as I start making my move, as there's no way I'm burning kobans for x50s while we're still in the initial phase of every fresh batch of shards depleting in the blink of an eye.

EDIT1: Okay, so a quick count tells me with both koban cards I'll barely go a bit over 10k pts, which is still 3.5k short of unlocking Selena. That's a shitload of points to grab in 4 days at 1 or 2 per fight. Damn...

EDIT2: So, what is so different this time that I'd need 30k-ish extra kobans to reach the 3rd girl? Come to think of it, I've reviewed past BSEs and so far I've been able to grab 3 girls on all of them except Winter Lover Lolop on the 2022/12 one, and apparently Selena this time around (both Blue, coincidentally?). The requirements are the same on paper (reach 13.5k crystals, except for the shorter shittier one with Black Nun Clara, but let's try to forget that one).

Are these two particular reward tracks somehow much harder to climb for some reason, or was it just a matter of less convenient timing for me? I already had both the LDR and MDR girls during that period, and only a single girl to grab in OD, plus I got a x100 drop (although fairly late) on the regular LD girl. I guess all these combined mean I've spent a lot less on PvE refills than I might have in other circumstances. Could the explanation be that simple?

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

EDIT2: So, what is so different this time that I'd need 30k-ish extra kobans to reach the 3rd girl? Come to think of it, I've reviewed past BSEs and so far I've been able to grab 3 girls on all of them except Winter Lover Lolop on the 2022/12 one, and apparently Selena this time around (both Blue, coincidentally?). The requirements are the same on paper (reach 13.5k crystals, except for the shorter shittier one with Black Nun Clara, but let's try to forget that one).

Are these two particular reward tracks somehow much harder to climb for some reason, or was it just a matter of less convenient timing for me? I already had both the LDR and MDR girls during that period, and only a single girl to grab in OD, plus I got a x100 drop (although fairly late) on the regular LD girl. I guess all these combined mean I've spent a lot less on PvE refills than I might have in other circumstances. Could the explanation be that simple?

No 1k Xtal gift this time.

12 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

No 1k Xtal gift this time.

I only remember the one time we received one, and then the daily gifts got reduced accordingly. I think it might have been the very first one? And since then the smaller BSE daily gifts disappeared altogether. Did we get a big gift I forgot about for most of the other iterations?

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

I only remember the one time we received one, and then the daily gifts got reduced accordingly. I think it might have been the very first one? And since then the smaller BSE daily gifts disappeared altogether. Did we get a big gift I forgot about for most of the other iterations?

It happened again for the ladybug bug.

• Thanks 1

Fingers crossed this gets fixed with tomorrow's patch, or at least before the end of the event.

In other news... Fuck me. As expected, even after getting both koban cards and playing the MD, I'm still ~3k short of unlocking Serena, and that would cost me ~30k kobans no matter how I go about it (season fights give 2 points, but a refill of 10 costs more than 15 league fights or, crucially, about the same as 20 PvE fights; plus with villains you get more value and there's no risk of losing fights and thus missing out on points, so if I had 30k to burn I would definitely do so on PvE refills... I really don't, though).

So this is it for Selena, then? :(💢 (On top of Piper, who was never in the cards anyway). That's a real bummer for me.

image.png

• Hug 4

2 hours ago, Capella said:

Yeah, nice. I think I didn't get a new piece of equipment. Should have read @DvDivXXXs post, but whatever.

Screenshot_20230704_201645_Kiwi Browser.jpg

It's small stuff like this that really makes us question the dedication of the kk team.
This should never been a thing, and should have been fixed immidiatly after being discorvered.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Capella said:

Yeah, nice. I think I didn't get a new piece of equipment. Should have read @DvDivXXXs post, but whatever.

Screenshot_20230704_201645_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Got this too.

Is this a bug or are we just being shown a preview of Malevich's "Black Square" painting for free?

Edited by Master-17
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Is this a bug or are we just being shown a preview of Malevich's "Black Square" painting for free?

->  

On 7/1/2023 at 3:20 AM, Rylarth said:

Anybody else have a issue with some of the rewards being blacked out?

On 7/1/2023 at 4:45 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Yes, that's global and this happens where MG pieces should be. It's been reported and should hopefully be fixed soon. In the meantime, don't claim them even if you unlock them: I've seen screenshots of people doing that and they get nothing.

That's the post Capella was hinting at. Yes, it's a bug, and again fingers crossed it should get fixed by the end of the event. This reference genuinely made me smile, though. 😃

Il y a 5 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

Yes, it's a bug, and again fingers crossed it should get fixed by the end of the event.

Screenshot taken after today's update:

Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-07-05_10_07_10.png.1bfdcaa212e7e581755fa42258cbb3b8.png

I don't know why but I'm not very confident about the bug fix.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

There's a little chance that it's only triggered by reset...

Try to refresh or to log out and in. It's there:

image.png.2fd8c96c97c3461835b2f82fb2945c67.png

However, it is anyhow only hero equipment no one needs anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

How much currency are we getting for completing the daily goals ?
I can't find it and with my calculations it seems to be between 25 and 35 currency for the 5 chests.

By buying both cards and getting the MD girl (~600 fights missing/currently sitting at 14 shards) and the last 2 days of natural regen, it seems i could reach around 12875 currency which is not that far from Selena. I'm currently sitting at 6788 currency and counted a 90% winrate in seasons/leagues (I'm pretty sure my winrate will be better than that since I have only 3/144 losses so far in the season and 2/194 losses in the current league).

If I'm more than 150~200 currency away from Selena, I will just buy the Medium card which should be enough for the 2nd girl and will buy fists directly for the MD girl.

Edit: OK I'm blind 🥸

Le 07/06/2023 à 14:09, bolitho76 a dit :

- 806 points from daily goals chests

So 26 currency/day since the event lasts 31 days.

So even by winning everything possible, having a really bad luck on the MD girl, I'm short of 400~450 currency for the 3rd girl.

Edited by mdnoria
Found the answer

10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yes, it's a bug, and again fingers crossed it should get fixed by the end of the event

Yes it's fixed now, but I've already claimed Malevich's "Black Square" painting and it's not claimable now. Will be there any compensation for players like me?

Edited by Master-17
  • Hug 1

I made acalculation for the SE cards - the medium card can give you 1581 points in max, the big card can get you 3162 points max.

I was at around 6,700-7,000 points iirc, so I figured that I should aim for the 2nd girl. I thought of taking only the big card, to secure the 2nd girl, but after making some more calculations, I think (hope) that taking only the medium card will be enough to reach the 2nd girl.

ezgif-5-7be17946d7.gifezgif-5-0758313625.gif

I'm ending this SE at 10,282 Xtals, meaning I got 2 L5s, and thankfully the MG black/blank reward was fixed.

Used both the med & big cards.  Today, the last day for the MD was the best time to get them for me.  Already had the previous MDR girl Bright Agate, so that wasn't really an option to contemplate.

I'm saving 250 kisses for later.  Even if I used them now, 500 extra Xtals would just earn me 120 exhibitionist gems, and 3 kisses.  Trading 250 kisses for 3 kisses is a terrible deal.  I'd rather save them until the KC, which from the calendar, I assume is on the 13th.  That's just a week away.  I'd lose 168 kiss regen over 7 days, but saving for the KC is practical imo.  Just need ~200 kisses for it, so I'll have a buffer if I need do some fights for daily goals.  The 2 days left on the cards should also grant 18 more kisses & 30 CP.  More Xtals too, but not nearly enough to get close to 13.5k Xtals.

• Like 2
  • GG 1

image.thumb.png.685c02acab4efc6d70b66e8ae7345dd0.png

If I calculated right I will end some points above 10.500. I don't buy medium card because they is not enough to reach 3d girl and the other rewards on the way are not worth in my eyes. Big card was welcome for MD.

• Like 3