[ June 7th, 2023 ] Seasonal Event - Clockwork Lassies

Ravi-Sama

Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)

• ​ Boatswain Eugenie 🟣 (4,600 Xtals)
    • Quartermaster Abraël ⚪ (9,000 Xtals)
    • Navigator Selena 🔵 (13,500 Xtals)​​​​​​​
    • ​ Captain Piper 🔵 (18,000 Xtals)
    • All.
    • None.
  2. 2. Which girls do you expect to recruit? (multiple choice)

• ​ Boatswain Eugenie 🟣 (4,600 Xtals)
    • Quartermaster Abraël ⚪ (9,000 Xtals)
    • Navigator Selena 🔵 (13,500 Xtals)​​​​​​​
    • ​ Captain Piper 🔵 (18,000 Xtals)
    • All.
    • None.
  3. 3. Which event cards to you expect to get, besides the free one? (multiple choice)

• Medium (1,980 kos)
    • Big (3,960 kos)
    • Both (med + big) 5,940 kos
    • Premium ($49.99)
    • None.
  4. 4. When do you think is the best time to buy the event cards? (31 day duration - June 7th to July 7th)

• ASAP
    • June 10th for the LD/DP.
    • June 14th for the OD/SM.
    • June 15th for the KC.
    • June 23rd for Bright Agate's MDR.
    • June 25th for the PoA.
    • July 3rd to 5th for the next MD.
    • Never

image.jpeg

image.gif

Seasonal Event Wiki Page

Seasonal Event Threads:
Golden Anniversary (Jul 20, 2022 - Aug 20, 2022)
Kinky in Costumes (Oct 19, 2022 - Nov 2, 2022)
Winter is Cumming (Dec 7, 2022 - Jan 7, 2023)
Fae Fantasies (Apr 6, 2023 - May 7, 2023)
Clockwork Lassies (Jun 7, 2023 - Jul 8, 2023)

Boatswain Eugenie 🟣 (4,600 Xtals) - Lady Alvida from One Piece
Quartermaster Abraël  (9,000 Xtals) - Jewelry Bonney from One Piece
Navigator Selena 🔵 (13,500 Xtals) - Nefertari Vivi from One Piece
Captain Piper 🔵 (18,000 Xtals) - Baby 5 from One Piece

June Calendar, for easy reference (clickable):
image.jpeg 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 3
  • GG 1

This type of event existed before? A little like PoA, but over 1 month every 3 months and with more flexible way of climbing the tiers (resource instead of fixed challenge)? Now the question is whether the 1980/3960 kobans for event cards are good invests or not? CP/kisses alone would be more expensive, but those daily rewards cannot be stored, hence are mostly of no big benefit. Hard to estimate the additional pineapple value. What do you think?

Ah, and if one gets the medium card first and the big card afterwards, are the 1980 kobans lost or is the upgrade from medium to big cheaper than from free card?

Edited by Horsting
  • Thinking 1

Looks like a SB event for Venus enjoyers. Not sure why they called it Clockwork though, since girls are just ship crewmembers

Also, can we get a gamebreaking bug that will net us a 1000 free points again, please? thank you!

Edited by garadron
I wrote "shit" instead of "ship" lol
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thinking 1

To the start the calculation of the reachable points:

A player that does not lose any fight and use every single point natural regen could offer, in 31 days should get:

- 1674 points from CPs (48 from natural regen + 6 from daily goals, x31 days)
- 806 points from daily goals chests
- 1311 points from league fights (297 fights in a 100 opponents bracket and 3days with x41 tokens per day)
- 1488 points from season fights

= 5279 points from natural regen

The free card gives out uo to 465 ladybugs
The medium card gives out up to 1581 ladybugs
The big card gives out up to 3162 ladybugs

= 10487 points with all cards

From Daily/Weekly Rewards: 31 kisses, 60 combativity are another 122 points

2x PoV: 38 combativity (Bonus path), 45 Kisses leads up to 256 aditional points

Saeson: 81 combativity, 47 Kisses leads up to 175 adtional points

=10487 + 553 (from different rewards) = ca. 11.000 points

So a shortage of ca. 2500 points for the 3rd girl.

Edited by bolitho76
Correcting amount of points from PoV (2 times while SB last)
  • Thanks 4

27 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Have at best a look in the last SB event thread.

Thanks, makes sense: 

So you can have both cards at the same time, that was unexpected 😅. While one could do more math and check/plan which tier to reach, generally those cards seem to be worth it, as long as you do not have another event in view where your kobans are better invested. I didn't seriously farm Stacy during MD, so I have sufficient kobans left, and the additional CP helps clearing that damn villains to make future MD/MR cheaper.

22 minutes ago, HentaiGuru said:

but i collected given energy and kisses before reset - and now i dont have free daily drop - not after reset, not after +30 min competitions pending time - not after relog.

Same here. I'm pretty sure it is a visual bug: The plus symbol at Ymen/konans has the chest batch indicating the free reward, and the daily deals expiration timer is gone. Also before this update, it was possible to claim two daily rewards right after another, claiming one the second before the reset, and the next the second after. Should be the same now, even with a clear expiration timer.

EDIT: I just had another look at the shop: Daily deals expiration timer is there biw, chest batch still there, but free reward still missing 🤔. However, will be the same for everyone, so nothing to get annoyed about 🙂.

• Like 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ June 7th, 2023 ] Seasonal Event - Clockwork Lassies
  • Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

Shit. Here we go again.

Well at least I don't have to think too much about it anymore. Same crap as usual, same strategy. 2 girls, one big card as late as possible to finish the 2nd girl, and collect in 30 days.

I only have one LD girl available this month, and it started just after MD, so I will get even less points. Even with a +1000 ladybugs I wouldn't reach the 3rd girl anyway.

At least it will be cheap.

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

WTF . I just wanted to chill quickly so i logged in here and what i see. another crappy SE.

what is this for ? is there something special in june .

I am too busy these daily. i barely play the game so i completely skip this . i will play as usual and get whatever reward i can get.

• Like 3
  • Hug 1

I have to say, the wings on Selena are really off, when checking her poses on the wiki. 2 and 3 stars the most I think.

Also one of the wings on Abrael in her last pose is broken I think because it's super low, poor girl...

Edited by garadron
  • Thinking 1

39 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Well at least I don't have to think too much about it anymore. Same crap as usual, same strategy. 2 girls, one big card as late as possible to finish the 2nd girl, and collect in 30 days.

34 minutes ago, madahmed said:

WTF . I just wanted to chill quickly so i logged in here and what i see. another crappy SE.

i will play as usual and get whatever reward i can get.

Yep.  Since getting the 3rd girl is probably impossible w/o spending excessive kobans, then it makes sense to just relax, and play normally.  I don't have an MDR girl this month (Bright Agate), so I'll probably wait until the July MD, to buy the 6k kos cards.  Downside is that it isn't friendly to the use of AMEs, but the last time I used gins for a month, I got 3x 1st places afterwards, from all the Cord/AME resources I saved up.

I think it's cool "Venus" got to do an entire SE in their art style.  Div will be happy, but he already knew, lol.

I think Piper's parrot animation is awesome.  They're starting to feel more and more 3D. 

Who's ready for HH in AR w/ Apple's Vision Pro?

image.jpeg image.gif

2 hours ago, garadron said:

Looks like a SB event for Venus enjoyers. Not sure why they called it Clockwork though, since girls are just ship crewmembers

Also, can we get a gamebreaking bug that will net us a 1000 free points again, please? thank you!

I don't know why it's called that either.  Probably some reference that went over my head.

Don't ask for a bug, there's enough already.

12 minutes ago, garadron said:

...the wings on Selena are really off... one of the wings on Abrael in her last pose is broken I think

Wing fetish?

• Like 3

All four are amazing and it seems that this was the main thing keeping Venus busy lately. So not only do I get miss out on at the very least one (the purely 150+ real-life bucks paywalled 4th girl) and possibly even two out of these 4 new series by my favorite artist, but this is also why everything else this month (and most of last month) will be by Toon Dude, a few of the new-ish regulars who haven't made it to earning their own Div-approved nickname yet, and maybe a bit of Ben... V_v (Edit: except for the latest LG, which I'm hoping to get tomorrow, fingers crossed! that's obviously by Venus, but it was probably done in advance).

I hate this predatory bullshit so fucking much.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3
  • Hug 4

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

except for the latest LG, which I'm hoping to get tomorrow, fingers crossed! that's obviously by Venus, but it was probably done in advance).

Yeah man!  Thyra is gorgeous!  There's a ton of details in there.

I think it was definitely drawn by "Venus," but shaded and maybe colored by whoever did Dayan.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Liliat said:

I only have one LD girl available this month, and it started just after MD, so I will get even less points. Even with a +1000 ladybugs I wouldn't reach the 3rd girl anyway.

Last month's LDR was Madeline, right? So this month's should be Trixie (who I already have).
Last month's MDR was Abraël, right? So this month's should be Agate (who I already have).

But I'll have a full plate of MDR from July to September (Noemy, Bianca, Jezebel).
And two LDRs in a row as well for July and August (Felicitas—who I finally understand and accept was changed from "Felicia" now that I've been reminded of HCL's Felicia who was a really cool character and predates her; and Hilda). Plus October (69). Then I'll be all caught-up until they remember to give Year One MD girls new revivals.

I did expect the next Seasonal BS to come in July or August to match the Anniversary period. It sure doesn't help me they throw it in June instead.

• Like 5

Wait .. What ... Another S.B. ? I thought when they were introduced they were going to be rare, on special occasion's ? Didn't we have one a month or so ago ??

Is this just another sign of KK cashing in, like with the "much demanded by player's" Recruit Equipment, or the "desperately needed shop overall" being prioritised before fixing the slow ass harem, or even implementing some of the QoL that we have to rely on dedicated players to give us in HH++.

Seriously, can't you throw us a bone occasionally, in-between trying to fleece us ??

• Like 3
  • Hug 2

28 minutes ago, Incubys said:

I thought when they were introduced they were going to be rare, on special occasion's ?

Alas, no. They're "seasonal" (though not really linked to either type of seasons we know) as in "fairly damn regular". We get one every two to three months on average, I'd say? And they last a whole month, so yeah we can catch a breath for one month or two at best in between these.

It's like Valentine's Day -> Easter/Spring -> The Whatever Spot (aka Anniversary last year, but June this year) -> Halloween -> Xmas/Winter -> rinse, repeat.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Seasonal would imply 4 times a year - Winter (X-Mas) / Spring (Valentines) / Summer (Anniversary) / Autumn (Halloween). This is the 5th in a year, so what's this mysterious new season I'm not aware of ? Yes one was a shorter event but was still labelled as Seasonal.

• Like 5

Piper is my favorite. They look good though. I will have to watch this version of Piper from afar as she will be out of reach.   If Kinkoid stopped this event we might be able to get the short stories back.  They must make bank on this event to keep running it so often.  

The things is if they had a longer view, they could make bank with a club version of leagues, a long-term club girl, more club upgrades etc.... 1000 people spending $1 is the same as 1 spending $1,000. 

• Like 1