[ July 10th, 2023 ] Seasonal Recumming

Ravi-Sama

image.jpeg

Neferkitty  - the 1st Boss Bang girl.
Jessie 🟢 - the 2nd Boss Bang girl.
Golden Lupa's Mom  - the 3rd SE girl from the Golden Anniversary.
Golden Rabbi 🔵 - the 1st SE girl from the Golden Anniversary.

It was updated to be much more reasonable.  The max is now 6250 Xtals for all of the rewards.

image.png

The Daily Xtals are the same: 54 (CP) + 48 (Kisses) + 41 (Leagues) + 26 (Daily Goals) = 169 Xtals

10 day totals:

• No cards: 1,690 Xtals
  • Free Card: 1,840 Xtals
  • Only Medium Card: 510 Xtals
  • Only Big Card: 1,020 Xtals
  • Free + Medium: 2,350 Xtals
  • Free + Big: 2,860 Xtals
  • Free + Med + Big: 3,370 Xtals

Girl 1: 1,140 Xtals = Neferkitty  : (doable w/ free card and daily activity)
Girl 2: 2,200 Xtals = Jessie 🟢 : (Free + Medium)
Girl 3: 3,315 Xtals =  Golden Lupa's Mom  (Free + Med + Big)
Girl 4: 4,500 Xtals =  Golden Rabbi 🔵 : (Free + Med + Big + and additional 1,130 Xtals, like from the LD, MDR, KC, etc.)
All rewards: 6,250 Xtals = Free + Med + Big + 2880 Xtals = 5940 kos + (2880*10.8) = ~37k kos

I double checked the girls' requirements against CxH & PSH, since I have HH's girls.

image.png image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

At least we do not need to think at all about the new seasonal event. Am I missing something or is this complete nonsense: The exact same rewards path, Xtal requirements and event cards (with their prices and daily rewards), but only 10 days? I mean this reduces the value of the event cards by the same factor and makes it basically impossible (or very unreasonable/dumb when whaling) to reach any girl. And as before: The rewards between the girls are mostly garbage, hence I see not a single reason to waste any thought about it.

And given the bad feedback the last SE got, regarding the possibility to reach the girls and the intermediate rewards, how can any one even have the slightest idea to immediately repeat the exact same with, while making the things most criticised more than 3 times worse? 🤣

EDIT: Okay, the high Xtal requirements were unintended and have been fixed, see below.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 6

I was worried a bit when I looked at the event bundles on the last day of Clockwork Lassies, and it said "New bundles in 2d22h", but I didn't want to needlessly upset anyone.

In any case, with the normal rewards, regular players won't even get to the first girl reward position in 10 days, unless KK starts throwing massive amounts of gifted points at us.

On top of that, all the girl rewards positions are blank for me, like with the missing mythic gear rewards a week ago. I guess it's because I already have the girls, but you'd think that would be something KK would consider when doing a 'revival' type event.

@Ravi-Sama can you move this to your new thread? Thanks.

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 1

2 minuti fa, bohammettuz ha scritto:

On top of that, all the girl rewards positions are blank for me, like with the missing mythic gear rewards a week ago. I guess it's because I already have the girls, but you'd think that would be something KK would consider when doing a 'revival' type event.

Are you perhaps trying to apply some logical thinking to KK's doings?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

• Ravi-Sama featured and pinned this topic

I was afraid there was going to be 2 seasonal one after another but didn't expect a revival 1. least I have all 4 of them so I don't need to spend any gold on this one. On the plus side the slot that has the girl if you have then is the Epic get a girl orb so there giving a girl one way or another

Edited by Yamiray

I heard that something is indeed wrong w/ it.  The points (Xtals will be increased) and the scale of the event will be tweaked.

Personally, I have all of these girls already, so w/e.

My advice is to save resources until it's rebalanced.

• Like 2

Okay it has been fixed, Xtal requirements have been adjusted, and even lowered per day, if I am not wrong? This actually makes it quite interesting, as the density of rewards is much higher: You get moreless (or exactly?) the same in a reduced amount of CP/kisses/league/chests.

The additional kobans required for the event cards, along with MDR + LD, is of course massive, but one must have been prepared for that when knowing/reading about last years anniversary months 😉.

If I am thinking correctly, as villain/season/league fights give the same points, but hence more rewards per fight, while event cards give less overall CP/kisses, this makes the cards less attractive. Too busy with MDR/LD now to do the math 🙈.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Yet more SB from KK, there was always going to be an event for the anniversary so why have one the month before ? oh yeah, I've just worked it out .. it's so they can try to fuck even more money out of their players 👏👏 well done KK 👏👏

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, madahmed said:

i just logged in . and  i am tired from my IRL work.

it would be very helpfull , if someone tell me if it like the previous SE in terms of points and if it is doable or not.

thanx 

checkk thisss!!!   ⧪⬇⧪⬇⧪⬇⧪⬇⧪

• Like 1

10 hours ago, madahmed said:

i just logged in . and  i am tired from my IRL work.

it would be very helpful, if someone tell me if it like the previous SE in terms of points and if it is doable or not.

thanx 

The Daily Xtals are the same: 54 (CP) + 48 (Kisses) + 41 (Leagues) + 26 (Daily Goals) = 169 Xtals

10 day totals:

• No cards: 1,690 Xtals
  • Free Card: 1,840 Xtals
  • Only Medium Card: 510 Xtals
  • Only Big Card: 1,020 Xtals
  • Free + Medium: 2,350 Xtals
  • Free + Big: 2,860 Xtals
  • Free + Med + Big: 3,370 Xtals

Girl 1: 1,140 Xtals = Neferkitty : (doable w/ free card and daily activity)
Girl 2: 2,200 Xtals = Jessie 🟢: (Free + Medium)
Girl 3: 3,315 Xtals = Golden Lupa's Mom (Free + Med + Big)
Girl 4: 4,500 Xtals = Golden Rabbi 🔵: (Free + Med + Big + and additional 1,130 Xtals, like from the LD, MDR, KC, etc.)
All rewards: 6,250 Xtals = Free + Med + Big + 2880 Xtals = 5940 kos + (2880*10.8) = ~37k kos

I double checked the girls' requirements against CxH & PSH, since I have HH's girls.

image.png

• Thanks 5

Just now, Horsting said:

@Ravi-Sama Thanks for the summary! So it seems that the cards are now matched much better to the girls, when assuming daily activity, even including the 4th girls when seriously participating the other events. That is great!

Yeah, doesn't matter much to me in HH, but I'm missing all of the CxH/PSH girls.  CxH just has 3 L3s, and 1 L5.  PSH has 4 L5s.  I feel like 4 L5s outweigh a single mythic girl, so I'm tempted to get the cards in PSH.

Also, I saved ~260 kisses from the last SE, for the KC, which should get me an easy 500 extra Xtals in HH.

• Like 1

The planning meeting at KK headquarters. 

KK " What can we do for our anniversary? Hmmm? We already implemented the most hated features of our game in history with levels and girl equipment what can we really do to give back to our players as a celebration of our birthday?  I know lets do the least popular event we have ever implemented,   Seasonal events which celebration for the ages!  With the recent Girl Equipment and Level upgrades and, with this event being slightly less vile.  It will be like Nectar from the Gods for or players!  Players will just give us $$$$ in truckloads.  Happy Anniversary to us!  "New Yachts for everyone!"

• Haha 10

il y a 37 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Girl 1: 1,140 Xtals (doable w/ free card and daily activity)
Girl 2: 2,200 Xtals (Free + Medium)
Girl 3: 3,315 Xtals (Free + Med + Big)
Girl 4: 4,500 Xtals (Free + Med + Big + and additional 1,130 Xtals, like from the LD, MDR, KC, etc.)
All rewards: 6,250 Xtals (Free + Med + Big + 2880 Xtals = 5940 kos + (2880*10.8) = ~37k kos)

thanx for the information.

i am missing the first 3 girls.

i think buying the cards now is not relevant even we have an MDR since it wont give bonus CP.

i will go with bunna normally .and spending the cards towards the end of OD.

what do you think ?

• Like 2

I was asking myself the same question when to buy the cards best, if at all. Another argument to not buy them for MDR, but at least wait for end of LD/SM, is that you have a better idea how much kobans you can even effort for the cards, depending on LD progress etc. With this amount of events, also SM giving quite some CP rewards etc I have currently not really an idea how much everything will cost. I will just go for Bunna now and then see whether/how far I go with LD girl(s) and/or the SE girls. Probably Bunna is not even the most cost effective choice in my level/progress stage, but I love the idea of Golden Bunny and Silver Lopa and them being merged. What is actually the story behind the two before being merged? Both got a magical sex toy, which turned them into their golden/silver variant, like the Minks from One Piece during full moon 😄?

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

The planning meeting at KK headquarters. 

KK " What can we do for our anniversary? Hmmm? We already implemented the most hated features of our game in history with levels and girl equipment what can we really do to give back to our players as a celebration of our birthday?  I know lets do the least popular event we have ever implemented,   Seasonal events which celebration for the ages!  With the recent Girl Equipment and Level upgrades and, with this event being slightly less vile.  It will be like Nectar from the Gods for or players!  Players will just give us $$$$ in truckloads.  Happy Anniversary to us!  "New Yachts for everyone!"

We can do better; let's also make sure the players with money have all the girls in the free-to-play paths so they'll spend more.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Golden Lupa's Mom  - the 3rd SE girl from the Golden Anniversary.

She was third then and now third. :( And again, it is almost impossible to get! 😭 Because the kobans have already been spent on the card in the previous similar event, and even a few days have not passed between them! KK are you kidding me? >:(

And yes, for some reason no one indicated this, but if you already have one of the girls, then instead of her the reward is the Epic-10-Games Orb

Edited by Master-17
Smilies
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Okay, bugs and initial imbalanced release aside (promptly fixed, I must say), this first "SE revival" at least indicates Kinkoid is open to reviving SE girls eventually, which is a good thing. The rebalance seems to be pretty good for a 10-day format (the initial release had the same reward track as the 35-day format, which would have been a bad joke, ofc). Besides the girls, there also seems to be pretty good and even valuable rewards along the way, so this seems pretty good, at least in my case as I already have all 4 girls revived here.

Now, on the flip side, this first iteration seems really weird in terms of which girls got revived, and also their placement on the reward track. First of all, the name suggests a revival for past SE girls only, but half of this selection are past BB girls instead, which is a very weird choice (mixing the most expensive and even paywalled girls with the purely free girls for anyone beyond the mid-game...) even more so with the BB girls placed earlier on the reward track, and the two actual SE girls revived in the later two slots. On top of that, even if I'm okay with reviving only girls from SE #1 for the first SER, why not, but they've picked the two middle ones here. I would really have expected Golden Bunny's Mom, the one that was actually purely paywalled the first time around, to be in this selection. Golden Lupa's Mom was hard to get as the 3rd girl, but it was one of the SEs where it was actually possible for dedicated veterans without burning too much extra kobans (let alone real money). I have her, even though I'm still oblivious to the secret techniques to swim in my mod kobans like @holymolly and others, which says a lot. So that's a significant fail on that front. Then again, they tend to wing it for the first iteration of any new event format, and usually by the second or third one they implement enough of the player feedback to improve it a lot. So we'll have to see how this evolves.

Bottom line, for a first try, this doesn't seem too bad. I just really hope they'll include girls from past SE exclusively the next time, and preferably the previously paywalled ones first and foremost. They could revive BB girls elsewhere, maybe in PoG for instance. "SE Revival" should revive SE girls, period.

10 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

And yes, for some reason no one indicated this, but if you already have one of the girls, then instead of her the reward is the Epic-10-Games Orb

Thanks, man. Since before the update I had blank rewards where the girls were supposed to be, and after the update I was wondering where the girls went, but also noticing the other rewards seemed pretty good and including more valuable items than usual... This makes perfect sense. 👍

• Like 3

It's fine having an EP-10 Orb when you already have the girl (better than a bunch of EP-1 Orbs) because it's 1 guaranteed EP girl (or 2 during DD).

I'm only missing Golden Lupa's Mom and I have some kobans to spare (even if I'm going for both MDR + MD) so maybe if I can obtain her without buying more resources than the cards I will go for her.

The ~530 fists I'm planning to spend on Bunna will help a bit to reach her and the bonus resources from the SM too. Maybe I will go get the KC girl this month using a bit of season resources which I keep to finish the PoA by the 4th day most of the time and the kisses from the hero journey too.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 3

In terms of "when should I buy the card(s)?", my two cents: wait for the end of the event, and then decide what to do. Two main reasons for this

1) The price of the cards are the same of those in the long SBs, and give out the same daily amount of CPs (and kisses, and xtals, too). If you want to go for Bunna and/or Felicitas and/or Itsuri, those CPs you get from the cards won't realistically bring you anywhere close to getting them. Also, they are quite pricey, and if you have a limited amount of kobans, buying them now could actually make your trip towards the mythic/legendary girls that are on villains more difficult. 

2) This SB revival appears to be tied to KK's anniversary. There is a (small) chance they'll give out some free bundles with CPs/Kisses/Xtals, This (and the xtals from eventual CPs refills for LD/MDR) could mean the possibility to reach a specific milestone buying less/smaller cards than what is now predictable.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 9