[ July 20th, 2023 ] SER #2 - Cum Again

Master-17

image.png

On 7/12/2023 at 7:03 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm hoping the order of the next SER is like this, based on the order of the current one:

1140 Donatella (3rd BB girl)
2200 Alluza (4th BB Girl)
3315 Golden Bunny's Mom (4th GA Girl)
4500 Golden Hari (2nd GA Girl)

Donatella 🟡 - (3rd BB girl).
Alluza  - (4th BB Girl).
Golden Hari 🟣 - (2nd GA Girl).
Golden Bunny's Mom 🟡 - (4th GA Girl).

The Daily Xtals are the same: 54 (CP) + 48 (Kisses) + 41 (Leagues) + 26 (Daily Goals) = 169 Xtals (an avg of 172.5 w/ period deals)

10 day totals (added period deal Xtals) :

• No cards: 1,690 1725 Xtals
  • Free Card: 1,840 1875 Xtals
  • Only Medium Card (1,980 kos): 510 Xtals
  • Only Big Card (3,960 kos): 1,020 Xtals
  • Free + Medium (1,980 kos): 2,350 2385 Xtals
  • Free + Big (3,960 kos): 2,860 2895 Xtals
  • Free + Med + Big (5,940 kos): 3,370 3405 Xtals

• Girl 1: 1,140 Xtals = Donatella 🟡 : (doable w/ free card and daily activity)
  • Girl 2: 2,200 Xtals = Alluza  : (Free + Medium (1,980 kos))
  • Girl 3: 3,315 Xtals = Golden Hari 🟣 (Free + Med + Big (5,940 kos)) or (Free + Big & 420 extra Xtals, like from the LD, MDR, KC, etc. (3,960+4,536 = 8.5k kos))
  • Girl 4: 4,500 Xtals = Golden Bunny's Mom 🟡 : (Free + Med + Big + and additional 1,095 Xtals, like from the LD, MDR, KC, etc. (5,940+11,826 = 17,766 kos))
  • All rewards: 6,250 Xtals = Free + Med + Big + 2845 Xtals = 5940 kos + (2845*10.8) = ~36,666 kos

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • uwu 1

I'll be ok with the free stuff I can get here as I already have the first 3 girls and getting Bunny's Mom would be too expensive. Especially considering we're finally getting year 1 M6's and I'll need my nubans there.

Good luck to those participating!

• Like 4

Sucks that the girl I'm missing, Golden Bunny's Mom 🟡, is the 4th one.  Would've preferred her in the 3rd spot, like Golden Lupa's Mom  last time.  It's still possible to get her, but it'd take ~18.1k kos.  Need the 6k kos cards, and 1,130 extra Xtals.  If there's overlap w/ New Year Estelle's MDR, then it might be worth it, but I'll have to wait and see.  If there's no overlap, then there's no point for me to buy the 6k kos cards this time either, since I have the first 3 girls.

There's obviously overlap w/ Magical Noemy's MDR on the 23-24th, but I have her already.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

WTF another SER.

Like the previous one i am missing 3 girls : donatella , harri and bunnys mom.

but unlike the previous one i am not going to participate. i will try to get donatella . i need to regain kobans for the next events.

@Ravi-Sama the third girl is doable with only the big card and a mythic event. i did it last time.

• Hug 1
  • GG 2

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

Yeah, it becomes boring (I mean it kinda was before). At least, since I don't have any of those girls yet, and MDR overlap, I assume I can get the first 3 girls for free or for low at least. @Ravi-Sama I'd update the event card requirements, also considering daily and weekly free shop deals and the MDR overlap. Everyone should be able to get the first 2 for free and the 3rd with medium card or (mostly) for free as well. Would be bad if someone buys a card/cards during MDR because of the overview and recognises later that it was not required at all, ending somewhere half the way to next girl 😄. For the CP alone they are too expensive (compared to the ones in regular SE).

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, madahmed said:

the third girl is doable with only the big card and a mythic event. i did it last time.

The 3rd girl needs 3,315 Xtals.  The free + big cards give 2,860 Xtals.  A single MD/R could bridge that 455 Xtal gap.  This is true, but it's up to the player to decide what they actually need for their goals.  The table and estimates just state facts, as a general guide.  I don't want to dig into minutia for each possible outcome.  Who has time for that?

37 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I'd update the event card requirements, also considering daily and weekly free shop deals and the MDR overlap.

Adding shop deals makes sense, since it's guaranteed now.  You mentioned it before.  Maybe I'll do it later.  It's just an extra 1 kiss per day (2 Xtals).  For 10 days, that's 20 extra Xtals.  Not really significant.

Adding MD/R or LD Xtals to anything doesn't make as much sense, b/c all players have different progress, and their luck may vary.  That's up to each individual player to know which girls they're missing, which they're gonna go for, and estimate how many extra Xtals that'll earn them.  On average I expect to buy ~600 CP for a new MD girl if I'm using 5 SP.  It's less for an MDR girl, since I'd have old shards.  Obviously, it's nothing if I already have the girl.  An LD could need 100-300 bought CP per girl.  I think the base Xtals counts are sufficient, to help a player estimate which events they'd need to participate in, to get the extra Xtals for their individual goals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In HH (3,325 Xtals), I actually got enough Xtals for the 3rd girl (EPx10) in the previous SER, w/o buying any cards, b/c I saved ~300 kisses from a previous SE (getting the KC girl), and took part in the LD, getting both L5 girls.  I already had the 4 SER girls, but the 3 EPx10s gained helped me complete the KV.  Didn't think buying the cards for an extra EPx10 would be worth it, so I didn't.  Also, I knew Golden Bunny's Mom 🟡 was likely in the next event.

In CxH (1,777 Xtals), I didn't spend anything, since the SER girls were L3s, and I'll skip it again for the next unremarkable batch.  Saving kobans for an LD, DP, or MD/R.

In PSH (3,454 Xtals), I went all out buying the 6k kos cards, and did my best b/c they were L5 girls.  I'd attempt to do it again, for this next SER, since they're all L5s again.  I'm short on kobans, but I'll try my best.  They're all interesting.

image.png

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

It's just an extra 1 kiss per day (2 Xtals).  For 10 days, that's 20 extra Xtals.  Not really significant.

And 15 Xtals for the 15 CP of the weekly deal. The CP and kiss rewards along the path could be also added. But you are right it is overall not significant and MDR cannot be considered for all players.

• Like 1

To me only Bunnys Mom would be available so it would be a shitload of Koban to get her. Even I had this amount of Koban I would avoid to spend theese big amount of Koban for a single 5*.

Both MDRs in the time this Event last seems not relevant to me, because both expected girls are in my Harem.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

To me only Bunnys Mom would be available so it would be a shitload of Koban to get her. Even I had this amount of Koban I would avoid to spend theese big amount of Koban for a single 5*.

Yeah, if it was 3 new L5s, plus Golden Bunny's Mom 🟡 at the end, it would've been a no brainer, and I'd spend the 18k kos, hopefully overlapping New Year Estelle's MDR.  Since it's just the 4th girl, it's less appealing.  Would've been was nicer if she was the 3rd girl.  This is a revival event though, so for some players that didn't play during the GA, it should still be appealing.

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

As 3rd girl... I think I would try to get her for sure. That would be reachable with not toooo much investment. In the actual constellation there will be 2 EpPx10 Orbs to gain to me without spending to much. They are nice as a rescue net to clear the EpP Pool in CE or OD if I'll get a bad streak with the x1 Orbs.

• Like 3

if they had used the same pattern as the last one it should have been 3rd should have been Golden Bunny’s Mom and 4th should have been Golden Hari. 

Edit: now that I think more about it. if that pattern was 1st and 2nd is BB and 3rd and 4th is 1 from Golden Anniversary is in are harder location and 1 is in the same location. then that would be them sticking with the pattern.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 1

Don't forget that usually for the seasonal event, you need about 1000 cristals for the 3rd girl and 4500 more cristals for the 4th one.

Here, you "just" need 1100 cristals to get a former 4th girl in SE. It's pretty cheap from KK's point of view 😁

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Don't forget that usually for the seasonal event, you need about 1000 cristals for the 3rd girl and 4500 more cristals for the 4th one.

Here, you "just" need 1100 cristals to get a former 4th girl in SE. It's pretty cheap from KK's point of view 😁

if this event was all by it self I would agree, but you only have 10 days rather then 30, you have already used up much of your resources from continuous wave of events. Now I have not done the math yet of what PoA will force out of me as that could help but I have not been this low on Gold in some time. And I feared it at Clockwork Lassies that there may be an Anniversary seasonal but I never expected 2. and they may reduce the cost of Crystal but they do not reduce the cost of the medium and big card so I don't feel like you getting as much as you get for the same amount of gold as if the event was 30 days so harder to justify using them.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

Especially monthly Seasonal events...

What about bimonthly ones? ^^

-----

And yeah, placing the only girl most long-time players are missing in the 18k koban slot rather than the 6k one is a dick move imho.

It's the one Paywall from the one past SE to get a revival through these first two SERs, and we're not likely to get a similar opportunity more than once or twice a year at best (for different past Paywalls). From my perspective, this is just taunting. Especially after SER 1 where they've placed a formerly cheap girl in the last slot and the only girl most players who were already active during the original event were missing in the much more reasonable 3rd slot. This created an expectation that they would do things in a similar non-dickish manner this time too. But nope.

So yeah, cough up 18k kobans for one L5 and 3 more EPx10s I'll stash for years to come? Great. Happy Anniversary to me.

Also, even though I half-expected SER 2 to follow the first one closely, I didn't actually expect them to throw it at us literally immediately after the first one ended. It will close a couple of days before I get my early August resources. A little overlap and breathing room would have been nice. But that's par for the course for Anniversary periods: they always overdo it and make it a feast for big spenders first and foremost. And too intensive and expensive for most players.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 5

I added the possibility of only getting the big card, if you think you'll participate in an MD/R, and the period deal's 35 Xtals.  As requested by @madahmed & @Horsting

The Xtal totals increased by 35, and the "guide" has become quite a mess, but w/e.

Also, just getting both cards is cheaper than the big card + an event, but if you know you'll participate in one anyway, then it makes sense to always get the cards you think you'll end up needing, near the end, instead of the beginning, so you don't spend extra.

On 7/20/2023 at 7:00 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

The Daily Xtals are the same: 54 (CP) + 48 (Kisses) + 41 (Leagues) + 26 (Daily Goals) = 169 Xtals (an avg of 172.5 w/ period deals)

10 day totals (added period deal Xtals) :

• No cards: 1,690 1725 Xtals
  • Free Card: 1,840 1875 Xtals
  • Only Medium Card (1,980 kos): 510 Xtals
  • Only Big Card (3,960 kos): 1,020 Xtals
  • Free + Medium (1,980 kos): 2,350 2385 Xtals
  • Free + Big (3,960 kos): 2,860 2895 Xtals
  • Free + Med + Big (5,940 kos): 3,370 3405 Xtals

• Girl 1: 1,140 Xtals = Donatella 🟡 : (doable w/ free card and daily activity)
  • Girl 2: 2,200 Xtals = Alluza  : (Free + Medium (1,980 kos))
  • Girl 3: 3,315 Xtals = Golden Hari 🟣 (Free + Med + Big (5,940 kos)) or (Free + Big & 420 extra Xtals, like from the LD, MDR, KC, etc. (3,960+4,536 = 8.5k kos))
  • Girl 4: 4,500 Xtals = Golden Bunny's Mom 🟡 : (Free + Med + Big + and additional 1,095 Xtals, like from the LD, MDR, KC, etc. (5,940+11,826 = 17,766 kos))
  • All rewards: 6,250 Xtals = Free + Med + Big + 2845 Xtals = 5940 kos + (2845*10.8) = ~36,666 kos

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3