[ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡

Lumpi46

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

On top of that Sandman is about to take a short holiday leave, so I strongly doubt the Girl Skill dump will go live tomorrow. Most likely next week.

image.png

(I've updated my post in the patch notes thread accordingly, but just to make sure you're all aware, I'm posting it here as well).

We're still safe from this for a little bit longer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1

16 ore fa, Lumpi46 ha scritto:

I don't know how this is planned, but I just got a common bulb for losing a fight against Romero (first champion). 😲

ok.JPG.a0e9d030418b1a76a5108940f325a06b.JPG

Got a rare one losing against Matsuda. But neither the next 10 tickets I spent against him, nor the other six single tickets I spent against the other champions (Club champion included) gave me nothing other than ymens 

And I finally obtained 5 bulbs of one type (the rare ones), so I can confirm that level 5 is the limiti for Tier I skills nodes even for rare girls. (and since Tier I has a 6 points limits for all rarities, I'd say that it could be safe to assume 5 as the max level for Tier I skill nodes at all rarities)

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 1

I haven't checked this myself, but just passing along some discord mod info, they discovered.  Maybe it'll make complete sense to me later.  I noticed it's a little more thorough than what some of our sleuths have deduced.

image.png

I assume it's the bulbs needed to level up each tier, and it gets higher based on rarity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 ore fa, Ravi-Sama ha scritto:

I haven't checked this myself, but just passing along some discord mod info, they discovered.  Maybe it'll make complete sense to me later.  I noticed it's a little more thorough than what some of our sleuths have deduced.

image.png

I assume it's the bulbs needed to level up each tier, and it gets higher based on rarity.

Unfortunately it's the same info we already had, just listed by tiers instead of by girls rarity as I did

Il 24/7/2023 in 18:33 , Antimon ha scritto:

In regard of the maximum points per tier needed to unlock the higher tier(s), I can currently only tell you the limits for the first three (based on the reported requirement for each tier, the fourth tier is a still a mystery), that are:

- For Common girls: Tier I 6 points; Tier II 6 points; Tier III 3 points; Tier IV ? points
- For Rare girls: Tier I 6 points; Tier II 7 points; Tier III 3 points; Tier IV ? points
- For Epic girls: Tier I 6 points; Tier II 8 points; Tier III 4 points; Tier IV ? points
- For Legendary girls: Tier I 6 points; Tier II 9 points; Tier III 4 points; Tier IV ? points
- For Mythic girls: Tier I 6 points; Tier II 10 points; Tier III 5 points; Tier IV ? points

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

And daily missions (also up to mythic bulbs).

Not false, but not the question 😉

DuDeLok asked specifically after Contests, so...

So far 6 common bulbs used for Bunny, 1 Mythic and 4 Legendary are at not claimed CbCs at test. The rest is:

image.png.640f8a17f5ea12a87a4e2a260fb7fae9.png

Todays Missions are claimed.

No need to use Legendary bulbs until there are enough to make a really difference so at least 10. Perhaps with the next blessings at Monday I'll try to skill a girl.

• Like 3

On 7/25/2023 at 2:43 AM, zoopokemon said:

Note that I won't be updating HH++ BDSM's sim for girl skills and I'll also be abandoning the booster detector script. I'm sick of this shit, and just hope I find the strength to fully quit this godforsaken game.

If you wanted to adjust the script to handle with girls scripts, was it even possible theoretically?

As I understand, the script can take only the data that is revealed publically. If the girls skills will be revealed only to the player holding them, what can the script do? I'm guessing that the booster detector wouldn't be able to differentiate them from the boosters.

But, knowing KK's bad GUI, the script should be able to make it look better and more organised :)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, OmerB said:

If you wanted to adjust the script to handle with girls scripts, was it even possible theoretically?

As I understand, the script can take only the data that is revealed publically. If the girls skills will be revealed only to the player holding them, what can the script do? I'm guessing that the booster detector wouldn't be able to differentiate them from the boosters.

But, knowing KK's bad GUI, the script should be able to make it look better and more organised :)

The skill info is in the opponent data, just hidden from players like many other stats. Though figuring out how all the skills actually get implemented and interact with ever other system would be an extreme pain. Things can be additive vs multiplicative and what order things get applied and what rounding method is used is another thing. They still haven't even gotten girl equips to work correctly on opponents, this thing is going to be filled with bugs and no one is going to be able to notice.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

On 7/24/2023 at 11:34 AM, Horsting said:
On 7/24/2023 at 11:20 AM, Yamiray said:

I didn't have enugh to test past tier 3 but for tier 1 and 2 you have to use 6 point but each choose maxed at 5 forcing use of more then one choose area. tier 3 may have a same kind of max

You can see already how many points the previous tier must have before the next is unlocked. The description indicates that this matches also the max points you can invest into the (previous) tier:

This post was in reference to the skill options max not the tier max

image.thumb.png.a50b0c09bc708ed98e233eab7cecfcf1.png

3 ore fa, Yamiray ha scritto:

This post was in reference to the skill options max not the tier max

image.thumb.png.a50b0c09bc708ed98e233eab7cecfcf1.png

So you're saying that in tier II, too, you can level a skill node up to level 5? How the hell did you get 11+ lightbulbs in the first day to test this? 🤣

Edited by Antimon

46 minuti fa, bolitho76 ha scritto:

Lucky in champ-fights I guess. Seems that Champs can drop bulbs instead of Ymen. Had some bulbs gotten from the champs while I've done my PoA tasks.

True. I got two lightbulbs in 37 champion fights (one rare from Matsuda and one common from Whaty), but those were all the tickets I had. If Yamiray had more (which is very likely, if he has his test server account more developed than mine), he could have squeezed out more lightbulbs

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Antimon said:

So you're saying that in tier II, too, you can level a skill node up to level 5? How the hell did you get 11+ lightbulbs in the first day to test this? 🤣

easy, I don't collect my contests all that often on the test server so many of there rewards where converted to common level bulbs

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yamiray said:

so many of there rewards where converted to common level bulbs

Good to know that indeed unclaimed contest rewards are converted. So worth it to keep CbC rewards unclaimed on live server until the update, while taking care to not let them expire after 21 days.

Edited by Horsting

Got a rare lightbulb from a fight against Ryu and another one from Visor. As things are now, we have data for 5 champions:

- Romero and Whaty have been documented to occasionally drop common lightbulbs instead of ymens
- Matsuda, Ryu and Visor have been documented to occasionally drop rare lightbulbs instead of ymens

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Antimon said:

Got a rare lightbulb from a fight against Ryu and another one from Visor. As things are now, we have data for 5 champions:

- Romero and Whaty have been documented to occasionally drop common lightbulbs instead of ymens
- Matsuda, Ryu and Visor have been documented to occasionally drop rare lightbulbs instead of ymens

Atleast they drop when you lose against them, image in you had to win to get the drops...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Finally I got a lightbulb to drop even from Alban,and he dropped an epic one, so, to update my last comment:

- Romero and Whaty have been documented to occasionally drop a common lightbulb instead of ymens
- Matsuda, Ryu and Visor have been documented to occasionally drop a rare lightbulb instead of ymens
- Alban has been documented to occasionally drop an epic lightbulb instead of ymens

We still do not have any lightbulbs drop info about club champions.

Also, it must be said that I got a single lightbulb drop from each champion so far, so I have no elements to confidently affirm that they drop just one specific rarity of lightbulbs, aside from the seeming "logical" distribution we got (the first two champions drop common lightbulbs, then the next three drop rare lightbulbs and the last one drops epic lightbulbs).

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Antimon said:

the first two champions drop common lightbulbs, then the next three drop rare lightbulbs and the last one drops epic lightbulbs

If that was the case, all champion drops would be crap. A few commmon lightbulbs might be needed for the starter girls (income), rare bulbs are completeley useless (ok, Mavin is part of the team next week, but how often does this happen?), epic ones are only needed for the 2 five-star girls. Whereas 32+ mythic and 100+ legendary girls have to be upgraded.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

You should know better!

You are right, and I know of course. But I don't know yet, how many legendary lightbulbs they will sell for 49.99 EUR. Any bet?

Edited by Bobick
  • Haha 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic