[ July 26th, 2023 ] MDR #25 - New Year Estelle ​🔵​

Ravi-Sama

As usual, the girls are swarming me and I must choose. With my 7500 koban and 6 Sandalwoods I can't afford both these MRD:s + the new one, but maybe two of them... So who should I decline? (After the new lvl cap increase I usually get top 30 in DIII. Top 15 if I'm lucky). 

Edited by Dr.Dickens
Typo
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, Dr.Dickens said:

With my 7500 koban and 6 Sandalwoods I can't afford both these MRD:s + the new one, but maybe two of them...

Unless you're expecting a fresh batch of +/- 10k kobans or more in early August (perhaps from a monthly card?), then I'm sorry to inform you that at this time, you can barely afford ONE, not two.

1 hour ago, Dr.Dickens said:

So who should I decline?

I'm in a similar situation, and I would recommend you prioritize the same way I'm going to in this case: 100% go for Estelle's MDR and pass up on Noemy's.

I'll be able to go for the early August new MD thanks to my mod kobans. If you have a big enough monthly card you could do the same, otherwise you'll have to pass up on that new girl too (whose color we don't know at this time). However even then I'd go for Estelle because she's an older Mythic that didn't get a new revival in a long time and likely won't anytime soon, and most importantly because she's of the strongest element, and a much bigger asset for leagues and PvP in general than Noemy. Even if the upcoming new Mythic from early August also turns out to be a must-have, she'll be back in one year guaranteed. Estelle might take several years to re-return again. 

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a ton! Then I'll go all in on Estelle. That's actually what I wanted to do, sit out Noemy, so that's validating.

Iii will however hold out hope for being able to somehow snag the new one too. Granted I'm no good with math (not that kind of doctor), but there are two league payouts between now and then. No monthly cards for me tho, strictly f2p. Will take stock next week before I go in. With patience and all the free regen + panteon cp, a man can dream... And silently pray🤞 for a yellow chick that doesn't tap into my prefs so that I can instead get back to my usual gold buffer. (Ah but I can't be mad at you, Fae Kumiko. You're my waifu and it was worth it all...)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is there any schedule or limit about on which villain a mythic girl appears? I can only effort one of them (NYE or Magical Noemy) and not sure which one I should go for:

• NYE is on Roko, where I have still 212 shards to gain from the three tier 1 girls. So I cannot use SP yet, and it will be very expensive, probably too expensive if I do not invest money for a bundle or so.
  • Furthermore, I did use between 78 and 99 CP at first charge after reset (I forgot to clear the villain log, so cannot say exactly) but did not get a single drop of NYE, instead 7 or 8 tier 1 shard drops ... Yes, I had and regularly reloaded a second window with the event page to assure there were mythic shards available while fighting Roko. Still not sure whether the tier 1 pool affects the mythic drop rate negatively. From Draconic Stacy I did get 31 shards with parallel tier 1 shard drops, just from natural regeneration and probably some rewards, so that time MD seemed to not have a negative effect.
  • So I could go for her regardless, hope for the best, probably not get her or decide to spend money in a bad last hour decision. Or I skip her, despite the already spent CP (which I needed to do for PoA anyway), and hope that Magical Noemy will be available on a villain where I have cleared tier 1 already, which is up to including Bremen.
  • What speaks for NYE is that she is sensual, and that she will most likely not be available anymore for a longer time, as it would mean a re-re-revival. Ah, and without going for her, I won't have a chance in today's CbC 😉.
Edited by Horsting

And the earliest is Ninja Spy, so 10 possible villains. In my case, 2 are not available yet and 2 have no cleared tier 1. So 60% chance that I can get Magical Noemy much cheaper, 20% chance that I won't be able to get her (hence will loose the opportunity to get any of both when passing on NYE), and 20% chance that it will be just as expensive as now, but for a girl with a worse colour and where a re-revival is already programmed now. I am tempted to bite into the apple and go all in for NYE. But then again ... if I pass on both of them, it will be easier for me to get next MD girl and unlock PoV/PoG bonus paths, which are still pretty valuable for me as well, with lots of new L5* girls but insufficient gems and GXP to max them all out.

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

And the earliest is Ninja Spy, so 10 possible villains. In my case, 2 are not available yet and 2 have no cleared tier 1. So 60% chance that I can get Magical Noemy much cheaper, 20% chance that I won't be able to get her (hence will loose the opportunity to get any of both when passing on NYE), and 20% chance that it will be just as expensive as now, but for a girl with a worse colour and where a re-revival is already programmed now. I am tempted to bite into the apple and go all in for NYE. But then again ... if I pass on both of them, it will be easier for me to get next MD girl and unlock PoV/PoG bonus paths, which are still pretty valuable for me as well, with lots of new L5* girls but insufficient gems and GXP to max them all out.

Just my two cents - Go to tier 2 and clear it first.

For me, clearing the 2nd tier was way faster on all villains, as there is only one girl there.

• Like 4

Just now, OmerB said:

Just my two cents - Go to tier 2 and clear it first.

For me, clearing the 2nd tier was way faster on all villains, as there is only one girl there.

That's a good idea if he's close enough to unlocking Tier 2 in time. Even if he doesn't clear the villain girl, just one villain girl in the way is less punishing than 3. The issue is, Horsting started playing not even 3 months ago, and those extra tiers tend to be pretty far away when you've just started fighting a given villain.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

The issue is, Horsting started playing not even 3 months ago, and those extra tiers tend to be pretty far away when you've just started fighting a given villain.

Exactly, Finalmecia and Roko have tier 2 not unlocked yet. And when they have, the remaining tier 1 shards will most likely be less than the 100 of the single tier 2 girl. In my experience, the drop rate of tier 1 and tier 2 shards is the same, so regarding how much one wastes SP on them, or how much extra CP are needed to get event girls, the overall left shards is all that counts.

EDIT:

10 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Spent about 100 fists and got only 1 shard. Droprate around 1%. Are you kidding me?

Hmm, that matches my zero drops with between 78 and 99 CP. Do others have the same experience with such bad drop rate? @Master-17 I guess there are no regular villain girls in the way in your case, just to rule that out?

Bad luck can happen, but SO bad for two people is pretty unlikely 🤔.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1

15 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I guess there are no regular villain girls in the way in your case, just to rule that out?

All ordinary girls from all trolls have long been received, only temporary ones remain for the period of promotions

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Bad luck can happen, but SO bad for two people is pretty unlikely

Not really. The drop rate is extremely low and a sample size of 100 is very small. There are thousands of players going for this event. It would be pretty unlikely to not find at least a couple of them running bad in their first small sample. Not to mention the biases involved, like the fact that people getting an average or even a very good run are far less likely to post about it than those who experience a bad run, and forum goers are a pretty small albeit dedicated crowd among the larger player base.

I've had 2 drops in my literal first 2 fights for Estelle's MDR, so if I didn't know better I could be jumping around out of sheer joy at my "100% drop rate" over that tinuscule sample (even counting the 15 fights I had the time to squeeze in the two minutes before the pool dropped to zero shards, that would still be a ridiculously high drop rate if I had time to waste considering it as meaning anything).

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 26th, 2023 ] MDR #23 - New Year Estelle ​🔵​
  • DvDivXXX featured and pinned this topic
15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It would be pretty unlikely to not find at least a couple of them running bad in their first small sample.

But the number of players who are posting here is very small 😉. And it was the first two players who were posting their drops at all.

17 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I've had 2 drops in my literal first 2 fights for Estelle's MDR

Okay, I guess you are right 🙂.

• uwu 1

oh, I see this is Estelle's party now (screw you Noemy, it's not your turn yet!) :D

Another M6 I'm missing and I'm going for her for sure. From her previous encounters I've managed to gather 21 shards, meaning I have 79 shards to get in this MDR, counting 4 SP that's 40 drops.

I'm waiting for the tasks in PoA to align to go for her, so for now I did only 70 fights to finish up tier 12 and I got her at 37 shards now (8 drops for 16 shards)

July will end up as a first month since August 2022 when I have a negative surplus of nubans at the end of it but it's not a surprise considering my spending on 3 Mythics and SB's. At least the LD was free for me this month 😁

Good luck everyone going for Estelle's juicy oppai! 

• Like 1
  • Juicy peach 4

I'm biased, b/c I already have Magical Noemy, and I've waited 2 years for New Year Estelle's revival.  Despite that, I think it's an easy decision to choose NYE over MN, simply b/c of their elements.  The best element 🔵 vs. the worst 🟡.  It's a no brainer, no?  If a player is stuck at tier 1, then try to get to tier 2, and if that's unlikely, then at most you'd only have to buy 2 extra SP (7 instead of 5).  The boss girls', and mythic girl's drops are independent.  Sure, the boss girls will drain some SP, but the M6 girl will still need the same amount of CP (50 drops w/ 770 CP, at a 6.5% drop rate).  You'll always use NYE, so having to pay ~1,080 kos for 2 extra SP is worth it imo.

I had 28 old shards, and missing 72 shards, so I'll probably use 3 SP for 33 drops, and get 6 single drops at the end.  Already got 1 drop from 24 CP, so have 38 more drops to go.  I'll probably try to sync my CP buying along w/ the PoA (tiers 12 & 18), but if that's unlikely, then I'll get her tomorrow regardless.  Started the event ~5 hrs late, since I'm not in a rush, and the beginning of these things are always chaotic.  Waiting until night in my EST time zone, means Europe has been asleep for ~6 hrs, and it's always easier to get shards.

NYE will be my 4th sensual mythic, and I can imagine I'd still get great use out of her, since can pair 3 of any element, w/ 4 sensual girls, for max healing, plus any other counter bonus.  That would add another 3% heal on hit, to the 19% I already have from using 3 sensual M6s.  22% heal on hit, w/ 4 M6s.  19% vs. 22% doesn't seem like much, but over 297-303 fights, I think it'd make a visible score difference.

I've been summoned to the SER #2 thread, bbl.

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

Me: "Oh, a new girrrkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!" (abruptly cut off as he is run over by thousands of massive, industrial-scale Shard-Harvester vehicles zooming along at reckless speeds, high-Level Playasss Like @Ravi-Sama & 'The Whales' leading the pack...

Me: (currently 2d like Wile E. Coyote & quoting Daffy Duck) ".. Dithfthffthpicable!  (incoherent muttering & interspersed censorship bleeps) .. desth-picable."

Total Shards Remaining: 0

Mood:

Ravi edit: that was some funny shit!  He actually threw a peach 🍑 at the screen, lmfao.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Total Shards Remaining: 0
  • Haha 4
  • uwu 1

Maybe its just because I've gotten used to mythics with exceptional art, but Estelle here does not really do much for me.
The art is okay, but it does not seem mythical; for me this looks like another legendary girl.
I don't know if the art gets better on the other poses, as usual I am doing my considerations based on the first pose only.

Her art is comparably to Finaltits; and the only reason I got Finaltits is because; well its Finaltits.
And the data backs that up too; she is the only girl whose shards ran completely dry, Ysette came close, but final is still on top.
Estelle is more or less just a discount Finaltits for me; her only upside is element blue (and that in case of a plan crash in the water, could be used as a flotation device)
I already have the 3 other blue mythics; Sifra, Norou and Lenaëlle; but another blue is allways the correct option...
I have have to see when I get to the next tier on the Royally event that has the "defeat villains" task; if there are shards aveileble for Estelle or not.

I am just not invested in her at all; I am indifferent.
Apathy is death.

At least with Mythic Lyka I was appalled; wondering what went wrong with that art; 
she went from strong independent; self reliant woman who knows what she wants; and knows how to get it;
to someone who looks like they inject a combination of Cocaine, monster energy drink and paint mixer straight into their bloodstream.
When Mythic Lyka finally recovers from whatever substance induced state she is in; well she is going to wish she never did.
That fall from grace is not recoverable.

Final thought... do I want Estelle?
Not really.
Is the correct option to get her because she is blue?
Yeah.. probably is...

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

i have 24 shards from her previous Event.

i am just in kobans . i have a little over 1K (6.2K kobans)

and shards this time go quickly in nutaku. i got 7 drops from 95 CP . may be CBC has a role in that and tommorow will be more relaxed.

if i can get her. she would be my 4th sensual even if the 3rd one sifra is still far from level 750.

good luck for everyone.

• Like 2
  • GG 1

Shards are selling like pancakes even more than usual for a first day of MDR on dot com too, I feel. Usually by the time the 11PM (CET) batch comes around, I have 5 minutes or more to squeeze a few fights in. Not tonight: the pool went back to 0 in under 2 minutes (and at least on my end, these were one and a half minutes of pretty strong lag).

Hopefully this will slow down a bit tomorrow.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 4

im closer to finishing noemy (70%) than estelle (3%) and sadly don't have the kobans to go for basically a full mythic

elements and meta stuff aside noemy is one of my favorite girls in this game estelle is just another (admittedly incredible) pair of tits who i think is a original character so she means less to me

do you think double mythic revivals will be a thing anytime soon?

maybe sometime around when 7 stat girls get announced

• Haha 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 26th, 2023 ] MDR #25 - New Year Estelle ​🔵​
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic