[September 4th, 2023] Mounther Cumbath (#MythicLust gives 10 fists)

Tom208

Jep, positive: Everyone got rewards now.

Negative: Xtals rewards count for next ranking round, which makes synergy for whales even worse (for everyone else), multiplying one of the criticisms I have against this event by x11! Crazy sh** ...

Outstanding: I did not get any compensation for the 138 Xtals which were not counted in first round, leading to demotion from top 5% to top 10%.

• Like 1

with all honesty of mine......Since i am an honest person, you says honest things, by my honest nature.....
This thing sucks ass!!!
by my calculations i will not even get the first girl by the end of the deadline. 
Why we dont have the cards thing that we buy with kobans? that was very helpful. For me at least, i could manage to get the first 2 girls.
This blabbermouth event is not really motivating at all.

The last girl is sooooo down my dick. 

Edited by Shirow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yop, both bugs were fixed. Now every received their rewards for the first 3-day contest, and those rewards indeed do count towards your score for the second 3-day contest (as planned from the beginning). Rankings have changed quite drastically since my previous screenshots yesterday:

image.png

image.png

-------

PS: (Mod hat on): @Karxan Read before you post, please. The answer to your question is already in Chit Chat and in this here thread as well. Furthermore, that tone won't fly. Post denied. WTF yourself.

• Thinking 1

image.png.9f3d0f8b32ef337d217c73cb48904c6c.png

image.thumb.png.21a0bcb9c69e063624ac4fa8bec5e57b.png

Top500 and top5%. Last time I was in top1000 so one ranking better. I'm curious if the LD and the higher starting amount will let me climb to top 250, but I doupt it. Had only done my normal gameplay and some more Champion fights than ususal. Thankfully 2 times I got Kisses for the 5th stage and theese points helped to climb to place 482 (2min before reset).

il y a 6 minutes, mdnoria a dit :

The fact that I'm pooling kisses for KC does not help at all so I will probably revise this strategy the next time.

I guess it depends which rewards you aim but from my point of view, it's not a bad strategy since you have nothing really important to gain after the 1st girl of this mega event.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

I guess it depends which rewards you aim but from my point of view, it's not a bad strategy since you have nothing really important to gain after the 1st girl of this mega event.

agree.. unless you´re tempted with selling your soul to the devil KK for a shot at the last girl  ..cause let´s be honest.. the only way you get there (unless you´re a mod/translator/pvpmonster with a shit ton of D3 wins) is by buying hard cash bundles..

I myself, would need 125k koban to get the last girl JUST for the mega pass and additional refills AFTER I played all events and bought every pass for a whole month... that´s how ridiculous it is...

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1

il y a 9 minutes, Tom208 a dit :

I'm mainly talking about staying in the top 5%/1000 thanks to the 160 extra event shards. It kind of snowballs a bit so the event start overlapping with MD was helpful.

I suppose if I continue this way I could reach the EvPx4 orb at 16875 which is the only interesting reward with the 6 legendary bulbs at 14625 after the first girl.

I know I will get the 1st girl and the second is clearly out of reach.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

I'm mainly talking about staying in the top 5%/1000 thanks to the 160 extra event shards. It kind of snowballs a bit so the event start overlapping with MD was helpful.

It does snowball a little, but not enough to get close to anything meaningful in the main rewards track. I think to get at the second girl, you'd have to consistently be top 10 or maybe top 50 (too lazy to precisely calculate) of all the participating players in the rank rewards. So I wouldn't put in extra effort for those rewards.

On the other hand, doing some extra champions or other activities to get a bracket higher in the every 3 day rank rewards, that can be sensible. Especially when you can combine it with other benefits such as MD, LD, KC, and champion fights for bulbs.

7 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

to get at the second girl, you'd have to consistently be top 10

and still spend about 75k kobans on villian refills on top of that too :P ( eyeballing it though so might be a bit more or less) (oh and then there´s the 15,6k for the pass too)
..this might show you even better how fucked up the score they expect us to get is ..

Like honestly.. if someone´s able to stay in the top 10 of idk 30-40 thousand players for a WHOLE month.. they shouldn´t need to refill anymore.. I mean the amount of money they´d need to spend for that is already ridiculous...

• Like 3

5 ore fa, bohammettuz ha scritto:

It does snowball a little, but not enough to get close to anything meaningful in the main rewards track. I think to get at the second girl, you'd have to consistently be top 10 or maybe top 50 (too lazy to precisely calculate) of all the participating players in the rank rewards. So I wouldn't put in extra effort for those rewards.

A consistently top 50 ranker gets from natural regen+ rankin rewards up to 15882 crystals,  11k+ crystals from the second girl, they basically need to score an MD comparable amount of points every three days (at least, probably more, since I did all my MD fights,  while this mega bullshit was already live, and i used the saved kisses from season and big card without managing to stay in the top 50 the first day).

Champion tickets surely help, so platinum/diamond card holders for the win, but I honestly do not know how much manageable is in the long run

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Antimon said:

A consistently top 50 ranker gets from natural regen+ rankin rewards up to 15882 crystals,  11k+ crystals from the second girl

For someone who consistently stays in top 50, these additional 11k are just peanuts, like another 1 or 2 ranking periods more 😄. For us mortals, the 2nd girl is surely out of reach, respectively ridiculously expensive to consider, but the snowball system at least allows you to stay within top 500, or even top 250, after reaching it once: I managed top 250 closely this period, after top 1000 booster from last period, without much LD participation thanks to 100 shards drop (and 2nd girl/villain not reached yet), but with most kisses and fists claimed from PoV (including bonus path). We'll see whether this helps me to stay in top 250 without claiming any kiss or CP rewards only for this. If so, I should be able to reach the legendary bulbs at 14,625 Xtals? Hmm, 6 bulbs, not awesome, but everything else from the 1st girl until them is just crap ... However, even when ignoring the rewards track as motivation, from ranking, aside of EqP orbs and gems, the CP and energy rewards also have value for me (also outside of MD/R/LD events), since I have not finished the adventure and need to clear villains so that their girls do not disturb during MD/R.

... and I actually wanted to quit the game for the introduction of this event (type). The adventure keeps me curious for now.

• Like 2

After the first cutoff where I was in the range of 500-1000, thanks to the reward for the first 3 days, I am now stable in the range of 150-300, i.e. I get top 100-500 rewards. All the time I was and remain in the top 5% and this is without additional infusions from paid accounts and other paid purchases. The only additions are PoV rewards, of which there are not many. But there are about 800 tickets left out of one and a half thousand.
In CxH the situation is even better - I’ve already been in the top 100 there twice, although the last time I missed several hours of natural regen, which is why I almost flew out of there, but spending several gold bars on buying kisses (3-4 pieces) in the last minutes was enough to return there.

• Like 2

9 ore fa, Horsting ha scritto:

For someone who consistently stays in top 50, these additional 11k are just peanuts, like another 1 or 2 ranking periods more 😄.

Yes, true, my comment was something more like "that would be the bare minimum investment required if you're scoring top 50 consistently to get to the second girl, and it is a lot. To score top 50 consistently is still not enough"

Edited by Antimon

So, I already wrote my first impression of the mega-event, so I won’t repeat it.

Now, having played and evaluated, I see my tactics for the future as follows:

1. There is no point in making efforts, especially financial ones.

2. You need to spend the available free goodies in the first three days to be in the 1000 rating and 5%-10%.

3. Battle with champions to the maximum of your own capabilities without wasting kobans in the first and second three days.

4. From the beginning of the third three days, play at your usual pace and receive the maximum rewards possible for you, provided there are no additional investments, for the remaining time of the event.

As a result I will have:

1. One 5* girl with minimal or no investment.

2. Free goodies every three days that don't require me to put much effort and/or make drastic changes to my playstyle.

3. Moral peace and mental well-being.

Overall this is a great plan and some strategy and I plan to stick with it!

P.S.:

Of course, all of the above does not apply to whales. Their playstyle and the mortals' playstyle are different.

The only thing I will say about this - is thank you, whales, thanks to you it is possible to bring to life what I said in this post.

And I wish everyone else to think positively!

Edited by JIappu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, JIappu said:

Now, having played and evaluated, I see my tactics for the future as follows:

Fully agreeing, although on first period, do not unnecessarily spend all free CP/kiss rewards. But, if time (zone) permits, try to reach top 1000 (or higher bracket if possible) with least possible invest. E.g. champ fights may do their part already, including their stage 5 rewards, so you can keep more CP/kisses for e.g. LD and KC.

I am still not happy that only 1 of 4 girls is ever reachable without ridiculous invests, limiting the major point of this game to a very small number of maybe 50 out of ~30,000 active players (I'm currently ~300 and top 1%) on HH.com.