[September 4th, 2023] Mounther Cumbath (#MythicLust gives 10 fists)

Tom208

Yes.

--------------

I'm now at 9847 crystal and should have ended in top1000 because of the doubled rewards a bunch of players got. I'll wait to claim this rewards until the start of MDR tomorrow. If I add the crystal rewards from the rankings to the 9847 I'm at ca. 10.8000 crystals now.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

I'll wait to claim this rewards until the start of MDR tomorrow.

Ah right, I nearly forgot about that possibility.

I remained in top 250 with a lot of claimed kiss rewards, including 40 from champ stage 5. It was very expensive this time due to others getting accumulated rewards and surely also platinum/diamond card holders scoring in CbC and LC. I hope having these kisses claimed now does not make me loose the top 250 in next period(s) 🤔. It was much more than the top 250 vs top 500 Xtal+CP rewards diff.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 430i said:

Weren't we supposed to get the last reset today, crystal rewards etc?

I did get mine, but when it ends, there won't be final rewards, so I don't know the motivation for aiming high in the last contest, unless spending money to get the last 2-3 girls.

2023-10-01_8-02-47.png2023-10-01_8-02-53.png2023-10-01_8-02-59.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I did get mine

Thanks! I was supposed to go to "Top ranking" and not "Event ranking". Thankfully the garbage event is now over. Lets see what the next garbage mega event will demand.

• Like 2

image.png.efce228217c156823303f2cfd8088a24.png

Could reach this without spending Kobans on top of the ones I planed for the other Events. Ended mostly in the top1000 at least, 2 times (at 19th and today) I ended below top1000. I expect to end near 16.500 and don't think that I try to farm another ca 400 crystal to get the Event Pachinko Orb.

• GG 2

image.png.a79c835950c5f00bca1a5bab116ee67e.png

Hence got the EvP orb. My rankings were:

• 1. no top 1000, top 10%
  • 2. top 1000, top 5%
  • 3. top 250, top 5%
  • 4. top 250, top 5%
  • 5. top 500, top 5%
  • 6. top 250, top 5%
  • 7. no top 1000, top 5% (AFAIR)
  • 8. top 1000, top 5%
  • 9. top 1000, top 5%

Also no extra kobans invested, and I could neither participate MD, nor MDR and got both LD girls via 100 shard drops. But bought all bonus paths (apart of LR itself, of course) and season pass and claimed quite many extra kisses from champion 5th stages.

• GG 2

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

when it ends, there won't be final rewards

Are you sure? That's not my understanding. I expect we'll get the rewards as usual (although it might be tricky or even bugged for those of us without a paid monthly subscription to auto-claim rewards for expired events), but they won't have the added value of giving extra progress on the reward track since the event will have expired already.

Besides the problem that we currently need to visit the event's page to get the rewards for each 3-day cycle (which is concerning enough), any particular reason you don't expect us to get these?

image.png

• Thinking 1

On 9/22/2023 at 11:19 AM, hihi1237823 said:

image.thumb.png.ba7d7def7480ab4e04313fc8431e84ff.png

So there is no ranking in the last 3 days. 2nd Oct to 4th Oct

That correct?

On 9/22/2023 at 2:04 PM, Tom208 said:

Yes. No ranking from the 1st to the 4th October since the rewards would be given after the end of the event.

And as Horsting has shown, we 've already got 9 times the rewards.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

any particular reason you don't expect us to get these?

image.png

The rewards visible there might as well be a visual bug.  The event is designed this way, so I never expected to get anything from the last contest.  This first line that was added at the top, was supposed to avoid confusion, but removing the rewards would've made it clearer.

Of course, the actual flaw in the event, is that you can only get 1 L5, 2 if you spent 15.6k kos, and 4 if you spent 15.6k kos plus however much money they wanted.  All the other bugs and flaws are superficial compared to that.

image.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Also the phrasing couldn't be worse.

Right know it says, there is an ongoing cycle with ranks, and that means rewards.

And after the cycle is when the event is over.

So obviously they didn't really think about what they are wrighting.

They should just have made one last day after the last cycle, to collect the rewards and see the Score.
(And of course grant all the rewards automatically, if you are not able to collect them before the next thing starts.)

--------

Guess what they should have written is:

"This is the last cycle of this event. There will be no rewards!"

And like Ravi said, it should have made clear visually.

---------

Was thinking again, trying to understand what hat sentence really means.
> There will be no rewards for the last 3 days as the rewards will be given when the event ends. <

For my understanding this couldn't be more incomprehensible: either there are NO rewards at all, or they are given automatically at the end (because we can't claim them).

I hope it is the last one, because I guess the next Event will start the next day right after this one ended.
No time for breaks these days...

image.thumb.png.11ca15ff70dacc1872b007d215cccf59.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

I see, thank you both for clarifying. Of course it's just a matter of communication being unclear and counter-intuitive as is unfortunately still often the case. Even contradictory if we compare the patch notes and the mission statement of the event format with the current final leaderboard actually "promising us rewards" when it would have been clearer to outright remove the leaderboard for the last 3 days...

Oh whale. -_-

PS: Yet another visual bug, obviously super minor compared to how grossly overpriced and imbalanced the event format itself is, but for the record:

image.png

The chest icon persists, even though I have nothing left to claim:

image.png

And yeah, if we're really not getting any further reward not "after it" but for it, then showing us this during the final 3-day cycle is problematic:

image.png

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 2

Yeah this event sucked farted ass and rotten balls.
I only got 1 girl, and miles away for the second still today. I could i have used the Kobans, but it was overpriced on my perspective, so decided to save it for something better and less stressful.
Not that i had any stress in this, I just really did not care nor i was motivated for the impossible task at hand for me.
Even if i wanted to get laid with that last girl...
oh Milena.... one day, i will bang you hard. One day!!

• Like 4
  • Hug 2
  • GG 1

I will end this event with ~16k crystals. Except for MD there was no event where it was necessary to spend additional kobans for me. My result was influenced from a strong beginning where I spend more than 2000 tickets. This gave me 2 times a <#100 position with good additional boni. The first girl was achieved pretty early. However afterwards I had some downtime and I was away for a full weekend. My position from before resulted in another #1000 because of the good start, although I was not able to play at the end of the 3-days period. Then everything changed. It all started with the great time slot KK chose to do an update and I lost my chance to secure another #1000. From this point on everything was lost. I was active and spend more or less all natural regenerated resources, but my rankings dropped fast. In the last two periods I was just able to be part of the top 20%.

• Like 1
  • Hug 3

3 hours ago, MrXY said:

I will end this event with ~16k crystals. Except for MD there was no event where it was necessary to spend additional kobans for me. My result was influenced from a strong beginning where I spend more than 2000 tickets. This gave me 2 times a <#100 position with good additional boni. The first girl was achieved pretty early. However afterwards I had some downtime and I was away for a full weekend. My position from before resulted in another #1000 because of the good start, although I was not able to play at the end of the 3-days period. Then everything changed. It all started with the great time slot KK chose to do an update and I lost my chance to secure another #1000. From this point on everything was lost. I was active and spend more or less all natural regenerated resources, but my rankings dropped fast. In the last two periods I was just able to be part of the top 20%.

Since the points you get from each 3 day period is added to the next one, it gets really hard to catch up if you get behind.
So if you miss a 3-4 day period, suddenly you need to make up an extra 400-800 points just to get back into the top5%

When you have an event that is allready unpopular; I am not sure putting in stuff like this that hurts the player that either cannot play daily, or have work or other things come up that disrupts regular gameplay.
During this event I was lucky enough to be in a position where I was able to log in daily, but last month I would not have; there was a 5 day period where I was unavailable; and It would probably place me in the same situation as MrXY here.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

my experience so far is that you either participate in 100% of events or you'll be left behind. I was in top 100/5% thanks to Kumiko's MD. But when I decided to go for 40/40 during LD, I went down to top 250/5%, then I ignored KC, then I couldn't particpate in MDR because I already had the girl and suddenly I was out of the top 1000 for the couple last rounds.

One more reason apart from the events is probably that the closer we are to the end, the more people start calculating how to get the 2nd girl and they start whaling like crazy. The winner of the last bracket had more xtals during the last 3 days than I during the whole event

image.png.28b8cfcfceefe42b570916e5a7b989ea.pngimage.png.9041e7794cea35262bdb6f5d907943ab.png

tl;dr - the event sucked exactly the way I expected it to suck and probably brought KK a lot of whale money, expecations met perfectly, it's going to stay with us.

• Like 3
  • Hug 2

I am at 16.070 points atm, might get some more; depending on what I think about the art on the next mythic.
I've been in the top 5% every three day cycle, but usually only getting top 1000 in the top rankings.
I might have placed in the higher tier once during one of the mythic days, but as @garadron mentioned in his post earlier, I've also placed outside the top 1000 in the last couple rounds.

Speaking of Mythic days; I did both the regular one and the revival one, spending 17.500 kobans just in refills to get those two girls; now It has to be noted that I would have spent that even if this was not an event. (those two mythic days combined gave me 1.620 points, 1 point per combat)
I more of less just ignored this event, and only grabbed my rewards every three days. 

As I am standing right now, I am still 11k away from the second girl, with this upcoming mythic day; It'll still only be at best/worst another 1000 points.
This is based on the last revival; Jezebel, she had bad droprate at 5.24% and I had to use 920 fights to get her.

It should also be noted that I've done excessive champion fights; well as excessive as one can get being f2p.
Champions have been fought whenever possible; again f2p, so cooldowns being the main issue.

If I bought all 3 Event deals for 25, 15 and 3 Euro; total 48; It would only give me another 3100, leaving me 7000 short.

I don't know what the most cost effective way to spend kobans for shards are; but if I would get these 7000 points with combativity I would need 7000 fights (1 fight per shard) resulting in the disgusting figure of 75.600 kobans.
(7000/20 = 350 refills, 216 per refill = 216*350=75.600)
And of cource then you would have to throw in another 15.600 to unlock the second path.

Is it possible to do this as a f2p? I suppose, but If i were to pay 90.000 kobans and 50 euros for two girls they would have to be mighty special. I don't know something like 
  Double blessed rainbow element with dual item slots and allways blessed or something 

Ignore that last sentence, better not give KK any ideas.

Uuh.. what was the question I was replying to again?

16070.jpg

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 2
  • uwu 1

1.jpg.e96c9778d4eef23ace89af2257ee3ebc.jpg

In HH, at first I was in the top 100-250, in the second half of the event I was pushed into the top 250-500. Of the nearly one and a half thousand tickets, almost none remained a week before the end of the event. I didn’t buy any packs, paid paths, or fists. Kobans were spent only on the paid part of PoV and PoA.
In CxH, at first I was in the top 50-100, then I was pushed into the top 100-250. I didn't even buy paid PoV here, only PoA. There were few tickets, so there were practically no points coming from here either.
I practically didn’t play PsH, I only spent energy on completing the story and climbing the stairs. I began to play more or less actively only during PoA, where I completed it all (along with the paid route), but only rose to the top 20% a couple of times, and never made it to the top 1000.

• GG 1

image.png.6375718857c65692acc8a053417ca480.png

I pooled my kisses until KC and I dropped out of the top 1000 for 2 successive periods when the not claimed rewards were given to players.

Without this, I think I would have been able to reach the required points for the 4xEvP orbs.
I'm stopping here for this event.

Edited by mdnoria