[ November 4th, 2023 ] Hot Assembly - Traveler's Tales of Tits

Ravi-Sama

2 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

mb a little bit offtopic but probably will be usefull to some people in this thread? wanted to ask advice where should be good place to spend saved Season fights during this month?

Kinky Competition that should start on the 16th, that is if you don't have all the girls from Hentai Clicker

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Until 24,.000 points you gain 39 times "random 10 shards" - To gain all 4 new event girls you need 40 times and the random shards are restricted to the new girls, so...

image.png.001535d026b2c48a22b500aeb833e5fc.png

Also to mention: with Event Cards you can gain another 180 Sapphire.

A little calculation how much points a f2p player can expect:

natural regen:

from Leagues: 4x297 + 2x41 = 1270 points

from Villains: 54x30 = 1620

from Daily Goals Chests: 25x30 = 750

from Pantheon: 30x30 = 900

from Champions: extremly different from player to player - in case of this calculation I expect that it's possible to fight 8 times a day against a Champ so: 8x7 x30 = 1680 points

So from natural regen are 6220 points expectable.

Leaderboad:

An active player should be able to stay at least in the top10% (while LR we had ca. 38.000 active players at hh and ca. 15.000 active players at nutaku - thanks to zoopokemon who had tracked theese numbers). Another 5400 -7200 points here

Cards:

Free card: 450 points

Medium card: 1320 points and 60 sapphire

Big card: 2640 points and 120 sapphire

So from cards a total of 4410 points

Events:

PoV (with Bonus Path): 38 comabtivity x2 = 96 points

Season: 86 points  - what? Ahh, you mean the fists from there probably.

More points from other events are possible.

An active f2p player (who isn't a newby) can expect: 6220+7200+4410+180 = ca 18000 points

I'm not liking this at all (In fact, it's the worst of the Mega-events so far imo).

My short calculation:

With 54 villain fights, 42 league fights, 10 pantheon fights, 30 tickets and 25 points from the chests per day - you get 181 points a day. I took 188 points per day, with the free card - In 30 days that would be 5640. If you're taking both medium and big card, and will be using all of the fists - that's 3,960 points. That gets us to 9.6K points (with all the cards).

Now with the 3-days ranking - If you're on the top 10%, that's 5400 points in total. If you're on the top 5%, that's 7,200 points in total. So it's very possible to get to 15K.

But reaching 15K will give us:
30 drops of 10 shards each
250-260 blue crystals - which can give us 60 extra shards of the new girls.

The problem is that the shard drops are random, so we will probably won't get 3 girls by getting to 15K, but only 2 girls.

so overall, more work and resources are needed to get 2 girls, compared to the first seasonal event. The "regular" Seasonal event, as much as we didn't like it, was the best format.

i have questions about the choice of featured girls, Yelan and raiden shogun are sexy enough to pretty much be transferred 1:1 to HH without basically any changes, that makes sense, but why is the "Mona" a variant of a existing girl that already was a Mona parody, now she has 2 forms cosplaying the same thing. and why the hell is the 4th girl shinobu of all girls? she is such a minor character, i would have thought they would have gone with the latest girl they just announced in genshin, Furina, not a random girl from 3 whole versions of the game ago

18 hours ago, 430i said:

I am a bit lazy to think now - is there any downside to claiming those random 10 shards now? As far as I can see, there are no upcoming events or contests where gaining shards brings an advantage

13 hours ago, Tom208 said:

I'm just thinking about that now but it can be useful to wait if you don't want these event girls appear for the next Sultry Mysteries

Also, not relevant quite yet but there are 2x 20 shards in there. My guess is you don't want to have any of your girls at 90 shards when you claim those.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kissmydick said:

i have questions about the choice of featured girls, Yelan and raiden shogun are sexy enough to pretty much be transferred 1:1 to HH without basically any changes, that makes sense, but why is the "Mona" a variant of a existing girl that already was a Mona parody, now she has 2 forms cosplaying the same thing. and why the hell is the 4th girl shinobu of all girls? she is such a minor character, i would have thought they would have gone with the latest girl they just announced in genshin, Furina, not a random girl from 3 whole versions of the game ago

Because Mona is popular enough to be given a 5-star variant. That's pretty much it. For fourth girl being Shinobu has to do with GH most likely as they have teased an Itto parody a long time ago, and the counter that makes perfect sense for him is Shinobu. Besides, these girls have been decided to appear on Mega Event a long time ago, even before Furina is revealed, and their arts are probably conceptualized already so they cannot just change it immediately. Besides, Shinobu is still a popular character despite being not a major character (all Genshin characters are popular basically.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hS7 said:

Also, not relevant quite yet but there are 2x 20 shards in there. My guess is you don't want to have any of your girls at 90 shards when you claim those.

Oh, somehow I thought this was only at tiers unreachable for F2P, I was wrong:

image.png.e486c0414b94fbc4a0ef40048175927b.png

So indeed something to take care of.  

15 hours ago, Tom208 said:

You can plan to finish those girls via SM shop but not this month since you could earn more shards by the end of the event.

But not all of them reachable as F2P. But indeed it is a little risky to buy too many shards in SM as it is not 100% clear how far you get on the rewards track.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

Le 04/11/2023 à 22:58, Tom208 a dit :

You can plan to finish those girls via SM shop but not this month since you could earn more shards by the end of the event.

or you can finish a girl if she show up in SM and thus will reduce the possibilities in getting random shards for other girls.

I would disagree with the notion that you only have to get the girls to 40 shards. I don't know about you, but I have 40 incomplete girls with between 40-70 shards right now, and I'm typically only getting a new girl every 2-3 Sultry Mystery events. At this rate it will take me over 10 years to clear my current backlog, so no adding more girls at 40 shards is rather worthless even in the long-haul. 

Il y a 2 heures, Attirm a dit :

I would disagree with the notion that you only have to get the girls to 40 shards. I don't know about you, but I have 40 incomplete girls with between 40-70 shards right now, and I'm typically only getting a new girl every 2-3 Sultry Mystery events. At this rate it will take me over 10 years to clear my current backlog, so no adding more girls at 40 shards is rather worthless even in the long-haul. 

Can your incomplete girls be completed only with Sultry Mysteries events? None can be completed with Mythic pachinko, orgy days or any other existing event?

Because for the mega-events girls, there are no other way to get them. So, yes, having these girls at 40+ shards is better than nothing. At least you can hope having them one day.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Tom208 said:

None can be completed with Mythic pachinko, orgy days or any other existing event?

The vast majority are from Kinky Cumpetitions, an event where it's trivial to get 40 shards but requires several hundred kobons of spending to actually get the girl so I often pass on that. And very, very few of them have ever reappeared in later events.

8 hours ago, Tom208 said:

At least you can hope having them one day.

In the ultra-long-term I more or less presume that every girl is going to get a second chance like Cumback Contest anyways. 

I will agree that 40 shards is not nothing, but it is negligible against 100 shards in 1 girl.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 1

I have the same problem with SM as I have 76 girls with 40+ shards.
Of these :

• 31 are from KC
  • 8 are from adventure villains
  • 7 from LD
  • 30 are from Orgy Days (or past classic event where I couldn't get the girls from villains/champions)
  • I also have Level up Red :) and I don't know if she will be revived anymore but she can't appear in the SM shop

So I would prefer to not add more to this pool of eligible girls.
But I would prefer at the end of the event to have 40 shards of each girl and Fae Finalmecia than unlocking only 2 or 3 girls and not reaching 40 shards of the last 3/2 girls.

I would really like for KC girls to be revived in some way. End of the partial off-topic.

Edited by mdnoria
Fix mythic girl which can't appear in SM shop
  • Like 1

This format is less predatory and more flexible (even modular) than any previous SE/ME BS format. The prospect of that event market with the sapphires eventually turning into a permanent tailored catch-up mechanic based on in-game currency rather than direct massive spending of real money is also encouraging.

I like it.

• Like 4
  • Thinking 2

Heya I've got a question.

For the previous events, the free card used to give X(15 if memory serves me right) crystals/event ressources at the beginning of each day. For this event however, I haven't seen any reward for the past 3 days. Is it the same for everyone ? Are the crystals accounted for anyway ?

• Like 2

Ended in the top 5%, after the first event ranking, thanks to the MD, where I spent 838 CP.  It's been 4 days, and I have ~2500 Xtals atm.

Here's my progress so far in the market.

image.png

@renalove made a good point about not really benefitting from the event's cards, if you wait until the end.  @bolitho76's tactic of checking if the cards would help you maintain a 5% ranking, and then getting them for that purpose, makes sense too.  Except that I'd rather get an MD discount.  That'd be my preference.

This event overlaps the first day of the December MD (the 3rd).  I'm more comfortable getting 360 CP on the last day, which can carry over into the MD.  Maybe I'll get the cards during the PoA, to make that easier. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I honestly don't care about the parodies of any of these girls.  I haven't played Genshin Impact.  (I'm playing Starfield atm instead).

Impact Avery   - a parody of Astrologist Mona Megistus from Genshin Impact.
Slava  - a parody of Raiden Ei / Raiden Shogun from Genshin Impact.
Spela 🟢 - a parody of Yelan from Genshin Impact.
Akina 🔴 - a parody of Kuki Shinobu from Genshin Impact.

The one I do want is Fae Finalmecia.  She was the 4th girl from the 4th SE.  Paywalled, so much harder to get, and I like her art way more.  I assume that if you get 40% of a non-mythic girl, that she'll get added to the SM's pool, but we've never been able to get partial shards before, for SE girls, so I have no proof of it yet.  It's an assumption.

Once I get 40% shards for the 4 new girls, I'd be satisfied, b/c I don't care if I get them anyway.  It'll cost 144 sapphires to get 40% for Fae Finalmecia, which isn't possible as F2P.  Therefore, it's not even worth stressing about this event.  I'll get what I can get, and probably save the sapphires for later, unless they can help some other girl get to 40% shards.  I have 50% for Slava atm, so I'm done w/ her.

Decided to make a table of the rewards to see them objectively, and learn their patterns.  If I aim for ~16.6k Xtals, then 80 sapphires, & 340 random shards would be obtained.  Don't know what's actually reachable yet, since there's different Xtal sources, w/ kisses removed, and pantheon worship added.  Even w/ 80 sapphires, I can't get Fae Finalmecia from 0->40% (Just 20%), so I'll probably end up storing them, until I get at least 144-160 sapphires (plus 240 SC), which will definitely take 2 HAs (4 months).  An estimate of 320 sapphires per year, as F2P, can get like 2 SE L5s from 0->40%.  You'd need 360-400 sapphires to fully get 1 girl (w/o the SC/SM).  Essentially, each sapphire is worth 1/4 of a shard (which is the same as SC for legendaries).  I feel like they could've just replaced it w/ SC, which already existed (except that SC can't be used on girls w/o any prior affection shards).

If Fae Finalmecia will return at most only 1 more time, then I'll have to recruit her next time, 3-4 months from now, or at least get her to 40%.  No guarantee she'll reappear either.  It was just some chit chat w/ Rosso & Zoo, but at least it's being discussed.  I think it's a waste to create these girls, and then make them unobtainable.  We now have SC for the SM, and Sapphires for the HA, which both share the same purpose of recruiting past L5s, but the windows to gain and use that currency are strictly limited.  Can't help but reminisce on "dating tokens."

This post is too long.  I'll add this table to the original comment.  Thanks for reading.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • uwu 1

Il y a 5 heures, Lapokabo a dit :

Heya I've got a question.

For the previous events, the free card used to give X(15 if memory serves me right) crystals/event ressources at the beginning of each day. For this event however, I haven't seen any reward for the past 3 days. Is it the same for everyone ? Are the crystals accounted for anyway ?

i have the same issue but i noticed that if you claim your daily contest reward. the notification of the event appears and takes you to the event page. but if you dont claim the reward. nothing appears. however, i dont check my points so i cant say if the points get added without the notification.

• Like 2