[ November 4th, 2023 ] Hot Assembly - Traveler's Tales of Tits

Ravi-Sama

And then one must keep in mind that LR is starting the same day (right after reset), with its horrible top ranking. So it is not necessarily wise to use all CP and tickets on last HA day, but keep them for a good LR start. I mean: It makes sense to pick a reasonable HA tier, like 16.6k or so, and not crossing it for some minor tier.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Le 25/11/2023 à 16:53, Horsting a dit :

And then one must keep in mind that LR is starting the same day (right after reset), with its horrible top ranking. So it is not necessarily wise to use all CP and tickets on last HA day, but keep them for a good LR start. I mean: It makes sense to pick a reasonable HA tier, like 16.6k or so, and not crossing it for some minor tier.

If I remember correctly, LR rewards are not very interesting except the first girl who is reachible even without a top 5% ranking.

So it's probably more interesting to use cards CP rewards for HA rather than LR.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 2

Let me ask you one more thing (sorry for the double-post, cant edit my posts). If my math is correct, players get 200+ points as F2,P right? (82 from Leagues, 54 from Villains, 25 from Daily Goals, 30 from Pantheon and 15 from the Free Card)

6 minutes ago, 430i said:

If my math is correct, players get 200+ points as F2,P right? (82 from Leagues, 54 from Villains, 25 from Daily Goals, 30 from Pantheon and 15 from the Free Card)

As far as I understand, your calculations are made per day? In this case, natural regen in leagues is about 41 battles = 41 points (1 battle = 1 point, not 2). Plus, if you no longer have tickets, they seem to be restored over time (I can’t tell you at what speed), which gives you several points in battles with Champions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Plus, if you no longer have tickets, they seem to be restored over time (I can’t tell you at what speed

If you drop below 10 tickets and stay below, after 24h you will gain 3 tickets up to a max of 10 (so if you are at 8 tickets, you gain only 2).

I calculate to myself with an amount of 221 points per day, but I have included 56 Champfights (8 full rounds), which I normaly do while I do other stuff in the game (3-5 rounds while I do the daily Missions, 1 round when I claim PoPs and one round at the morning or before I go to bed)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks! Then I will stop here with the grind, even with two top10% in the last two brackets I should comfortably reach 19750 points. Does not make sense spending all of my remaining tickets to try and get 10 more shards @ 21000 points. Good luck to anyone still left in the rat race.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SamRei said:

would have loved to get more of these blue stones though

Right. I will be able to reach the 21k, which means that 20 shards are missing for the new girls and I'll have 270 sapphires. Those are not enough to being 2 revived girls into SM shop: 36*8=288. I think I'll buy the last 20 shards to get all 4 new girls, 40 shards for 1 revival and safe remaining sapphires for next ME.

I do not have any of the Fae girls (the even happened before I started the game). Does someone know an argument to prefer one over the other? At first I decided to take Neono for her black hair trait, but she lost that recently. At least green is still the strongest element (with shield skill) and provides the reflect skill for a defensive team. While Fanny & Fione have the weakest element, they (still) have doubled eye and hair colors. From the art, they are similar quality, for my personal taste I like Finalmecia the least, the others are moreless equally attractive for me. So probably Neono vs Fanny & Fione 🤔.

At I am spared with the harder choice of 1x100 shards vs 2x40 shards 😅.

EDIT: Also, at first I was thinking whether to prefer Finalmecia, as she was the 4th girl of the SE (?) and might also appear as 4th girl in a SER. But now that we have two ME types with a shop, I don't think we'll see a classic SER for reviving these girls.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

I succeeded to finish in top 5% ranking again 🥳
Apparently, I should reach 19 750 points even with a top 10% ranking for the last ranking of this event. So, no need to buy medium or big card before the next MD since 200 points more won't bring important rewards.

• Like 1
  • GG 2

4 hours ago, Tom208 said:

I succeeded to finish in top 5% ranking again [...] So, no need to buy medium or big card before the next MD since 200 points more won't bring important rewards.

Congrats. So have I (by the skin of my teeth, this one was really super damn close, and I was down to my literal last koban before today's 150 from doing the daily missions, so I couldn't do much more to secure the spot ^^).

Just to double-check if your situation is similar enough to my own that I should follow your lead on that... Still with only the free card active, having already finished all my fights for the current league (guaranteed win, as all the other contenders already lost more points than me), and with all my gauges at 0 right now, I'm here:

image.png

(I've already spent all my sapphires on the go, but I plan on using most of the ones from the koban cards to bring Fae Final to 40%):

image.png

image.png

So, in terms of reward track progress, I shouldn't try too hard to make it to the top 5% for this final round either?

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

So, in terms of reward track progress, I shouldn't try too hard to make it to the top 5% for this final round either?

I'm currently at 13 342 points with the free card active and 38 remaining fights in league.

With natural regen + both koban cards + top 10% ranking rewards, you should get about 5 300 points more. So, with a few champion fights, you should reach 19 750 points.

And I didn't take into account the CP rewards in PoA and mega-event, so maybe no need of champion fights.

• Thanks 1

I'm here at the moment:

image.png.d8cb19fe0b3dbed1d2da039bfab5c598.png

I calculate that I get another ca. 1700 points from my daily routine (natural regen  + some champ fights from 5 days, some "rest" points from the actual day, some extra points from PoA tasks and a secure top10%) so ca. 16200 points without the cards.

I plan to buy both Koban cards at the end of the event and use the combativity from the cards for a good start in the SEM. So "only" 3.600 points on top so I expect to reach ca 19.800 points. With this core I have a secure net of 50 points to the last meaningfull reward at 19.750 points.

I'll be able to collect 2x10 Sapphires and 130 random shards from the path (I've to wait until the 20 random shards are available to claim them because of the 80 shards of Impact Avery). So I'm 30 shards short for the 4 new Girls. So I get between 1 and 3 Girls directly and need 120 SM coins to gain the last 30 shards. I'll only invest sapphires in Fae Finalmecia to get her to 40 shards, the rest will stay for the next market.

image.thumb.png.17c6ff9e5606d14e5f132b4e78832b6b.png

• Like 2
  • GG 1

Never mind Top 5%, it seems a tall order to even secure Top 10% (without the koban cards) at this point:

image.png

Although I wouldn't mind the extra GGx2 orbs, gems and 200 Xtals, I think I'll align with you guys and just take the Top 10% this time. Saving the burst of resources from the koban cards for MD is more valuable to me.

• Like 2

@SamRei Well yeah, we have a Mega-Event at all times, now. The day one ends, the next one starts. At least the one starting soon will be an SE +Market which should be just about the 2nd best format for these behind  HA, of course (the one about to end). Not in any hurry to see the return of the worst one of all (LR).

Not sure what I want to think about this Event, but I guess I'd liked it better if the shards weren't random but for one Girl after another.

This way I would have gotten at least one Girl in every Game, now it is just ONE Girl in all 4 Games together.

image.png.cbf63cf9dfac0344a30705e43ec5edf4.png  HHimage.png.1e6cd5dea61fd7bd05292f4abebfd926.png  CxH
image.png.542edf413477dc7f523dd2803dcc75fe.png   PsH
image.png.985e14b65ed9103c8af88f39a84d3c8c.png   TPSH

Got 50 Sapphires in every Game, will keep those for next time.

--------

Got some last minute shards, mostly because of MythicDays.

image.png.a88fa158d4f0c05ea2f05dfd575423ac.png
image.png.20444f1fafb829f800917ead8eb85a16.png
image.png.6f52fb073e6641b7e5e9d247ecd53df4.png
image.png.58eb38b9ebb13b7327e0583e8e43a761.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1
  • GG 1

5 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

This way I would have gotten at least one Girl in every Game, now it is just ONE Girl in all 4 Games together.

Well, aside from your pretty unlucky (and unlikely) 20% for the brunette in HH and 30% for the one in PSH, you've at least unlocked all of these girls for your SM pool. That's fewer girls right now, compared to the all or nothing system in other ME formats, but a lot more girls eventually. And it's more forgiving and more gradual overall.

Except for the occasional bit of bad luck in the random distribution, as you've had twice out of 12 girls across the 3 games. Even taking this into account, it's still a lot better than SE, which gives you 2 girls if you push pretty far, and a 3rd one if you have a full MD worth of kobans to spare just for her (let alone the abomination that is LR which gives you 1 girl whether you try hard or not, and a 2nd one for 12k kobans, unless you also spend mucho dineros in real money to get to the other 2).