[ November 4th, 2023 ] Hot Assembly - Traveler's Tales of Tits

Ravi-Sama

My achievements

1.thumb.jpg.13f64712fd063480e16d2395316be777.jpg.9880fd1362c9c57d10a7d70f68d9ea2e.jpg

I hope to get 10 more shards in HH and CxH and 20 in PsH in the remaining time. I've got 10 more shards in CxH and 20 in PsH (Unfortunately, they went to the girl who was 10 Shards short of 100%). I haven’t spent sapphires in any of the games yet. To achieve this result, two cards for kobans and constant play are enough. If you have a huge supply of tickets, you might be able to get more, but I somehow spent them on previous events, so I had to play on a “starvation ration” and even fell several times to the top 20% in the ratings in HH.

Edited by Master-17
Final results
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 4

Now that all the rewards have been received, I can say that there is an issue with the uncollected rewards icon, which continues to appear even when all the rewards have been collected.

1.jpg.98f1155cdfa2c814653828ec23c117a4.jpg

This is not a problem with scripts, since if they are turned off, the problem remains.

• Like 2

I got to 16,682, with only the medium card.

I used the crystals to get 40 shards of Fae Kumiko.

Now the only question is whether I should take the big card. It will get me to around 19,340 points, which means two drops of 10 shards each, which is not much, but they will give me 75% chance to get Slava.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2023 at 5:36 AM, DvDivXXX said:

This format is less predatory and more flexible (even modular) than any previous SE/ME BS format. The prospect of that event market with the sapphires eventually turning into a permanent tailored catch-up mechanic based on in-game currency rather than direct massive spending of real money is also encouraging.

I like it.

On 11/4/2023 at 9:21 AM, garadron said:

by the way - unspent saphire will stay in our inventory, right? we can stockpile them if we want to for future events?

Is there an Answer to this Question?  i've not seen it...

On 11/28/2023 at 12:22 PM, SamRei said:

I didn't really have goals, lets see how the cookie crumbles, would have loved to get more of these blue stones though

image.thumb.png.743ba93976234a68ed3faed16a96dd46.png

10,000% AGREED!

image.thumb.png.4e36e52b2b6acf002ddd44cdfc4b50eb.png

• Sad 2

Here is where I'm ending this : image.png.24c4c25a3406ee1723a5e8fad77c76a5.png

image.png.05e878ed32ca4318058fb8f3ac866fb2.png

As previously said, I bought the medium card in the 4rth period because it was too hard to stay in the top 5% without babysitting the game constantly to do champion fights.

Also bought the big card during MDR even if I already had the girl to continue to stay in the top 5%. Not the best use of fists, even if I have girls left on villains but whatever. I didn't have to worry since then. Only doing 50 champion fights at the end of each period to keep a margin.

Clearly this event is less stressful than LR but more than SE where most things are planable.
This is the most F2P friendly mega event so far with the only downside being you will have to wait for the girls to show in SM to get most of them.

I could unlock 2 more girls with my remaining 126 crystals but I prefer to keep hold of it for the next SE+market coming right up where I'm missing more than 1 L5 girl if the list is exact.

Now the problem is the size of my SM pool which is a bit polluted by OD and KC girls (80 girls now with only 11 L5).

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2
  • GG 4

image.thumb.png.57f9e84f9ee84c9e4c4bc8899d7f8024.pngimage.png.c80f420ac0f773a79e2d88c6f6c27802.png

Went with Fae Fanny & Fione from revivals, mostly because they have (as well) blue eyes, which is currently and in near future the only GS3 trait I am able make full use of. I hope to see the other Fae girls in future HA/SE event revived again.

Btw, all unclaimed HA rewards will be granted after the event end (to card holders), right? I remember in SE info this was mentioned explicitly, but not here 🤔.

• GG 4

il y a 5 minutes, Horsting a dit :

Btw, all unclaimed HA rewards will be granted after the event end (to card holders), right? I remember in SE info this was mentioned explicitly, but not here 🤔.

Mega events are not mentioned in the automatically claimed past month resources in the card bonuses so I'm not risking it.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dammit, I did not recognise, claimed all chests and used all kisses from HA during new SE already 😔. One must be extremely careful with every new event, even when it is not really new, as bugs are moreless assured.

Edited by Horsting

At least my Xtals did not raise (also not after logout/login).

3 hours ago, mdnoria said:

Mega events are not mentioned in the automatically claimed past month resources in the card bonuses so I'm not risking it.

Btw, I did just get unclaimed HA rewards on the test server, so like SE, all ME rewards are granted after event end, at least for card holders. Makes sense to have this added to the event info page(s) or monthly card desciptions.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

No screenshot, but I got all girls in HA ... after using some sultry coins, really well timed this time. I had a great stash of coins saved, advantages of an old veteran that got most girls, I also spent enough sapphires to get Fae Finalmecia to 40 shards (Edit: also got her in SM now).

I don't know if I will be able to replicate this result many times, I had many girls left from other seasonal events, and getting in the 5%, as I said before, was very difficult because I tried to save the cards for combativity in mythic days.

Edited by jelom
  • GG 4

image.png

image.png

Reached my goals, even though this was made more difficult by a combination of being busy and sick IRL, everybody going completely crazy on the first day of MD (even more than usual) and my mod kobans not arriving on time (still haven't received them, by the way, is there a reason for the delay? will this finally be the thing that makes me visit the Discord again? ^^). @Luna - Kinkoid? <3

---

On 12/3/2023 at 8:41 PM, Karxan said:
On 11/4/2023 at 2:21 PM, garadron said:

by the way - unspent saphire will stay in our inventory, right? we can stockpile them if we want to for future events?

Is there an Answer to this Question?  i've not seen it...

PS: Yeah, we do keep the Sapphires in between events just like the SM coins and I can also tell you it will be the same for Labyrinth coins. This was announced in patch notes and relevant info pages, but even simpler than that: any in-game currency that has a permanent market/shop you can use them on (when that market/shop is available) you always keep until you use. Also, you can always double-check by looking at your Green Backpack thingy:

image.png

We had a slot for Sapphires there like a month or two before we even knew what Sapphires were going to be. That's a clear indicator that it's a permanent Currency, as opposed to the temporary Progresion items on the right, that do expire unless used once their relevant cyclical event or feature ends.

Visual aid free of charge! ^^ (But I would appreciate getting compensation for my November mod work before MD ends).

---

EDIT: I can't give enough praise to New Dude (for lack of a better name) for this OUTSTANDING WORK on these 4 girls. The art is stellar across the board. Second only to Venus, now. <3 I'm loving it!

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

Forgot to take a screenshot but I reach the same step that @DvDivXXX (as predected 😁) : 370 shards earned for this event (3 girls completed and 1 girl at 70 shards).

About the girl at 70 shards, she's the only girl I have who can be got in SM shop, so I'll get her during the last day of the SM event (in case I have a daily goal about getting a new girl).

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 1
  • GG 2

On 12/3/2023 at 12:51 AM, Master-17 said:

My achievements

1.thumb.jpg.13f64712fd063480e16d2395316be777.jpg.9880fd1362c9c57d10a7d70f68d9ea2e.jpg

I hope to get 10 more shards in HH and CxH and 20 in PsH in the remaining time. I've got 10 more shards in CxH and 20 in PsH (Unfortunately, they went to the girl who was 10 Shards short of 100%). I haven’t spent sapphires in any of the games yet. To achieve this result, two cards for kobans and constant play are enough. If you have a huge supply of tickets, you might be able to get more, but I somehow spent them on previous events, so I had to play on a “starvation ration” and even fell several times to the top 20% in the ratings in HH.

KK partially corrected himself for not giving me the shards of girl, which I most wanted to get in PsH during the event. Now I came across her in SM and I took her) It’s true that there are almost no coins left now, but that’s just a trivia)))

1.jpg.f23a36af10a52a671d12ac41bb9906cd.jpg

• Hearts 1
  • GG 2

8 hours ago, Karxan said:

( @DvDivXXX plz edit the FForum gLitch Duplicating what i previously po¢ste◙d?  TY!)

It's not a glitch, it's a feature (no, for real). After a certain time and/or a certain length and/or amount of content you put into a post before submitting it, the forum puts that temporary post in its own cache for you, so you can retrieve it in case you get a crash or whatever else before submitting it. On occasion, it saves lives!

On other occasions, it incorrectly assumes you still need to work on that previously cached post when you actually want to make a fresh post instead. But it's a small price to pay for this type of built-in safety net, imho. Also, the fix to this is simply to select all the content the forum brought back, delete it and there you go: start your new post from scratch. :ph34r:

----

I've grabbed the remaining 40 shards of the 4th girl of this amazing HA with my SM coins last night. That's really awesome. Now, I need to start stashing up those coins again, for Fae Finalmecia (which I thought I would never ever get until the recent positive changes Kinkoid made that finally balance out the predatory feel that previous SE had). Probably not anytime soon, but just seeing this confirmation that yes, I can get her eventually (and without shelling out 200 real-life bucks I don't have), is truly heartwarming. <3

image.png

Between the Event Market in HA and now SEM (and the nice and on point past exclusive girls selected there), the upcoming awesomeness that is the Labyrinth (and its own similarly useful and F2P-friendly Lab Shop so we peasants get a chance to catch up instead of content being forever paywalled for whales only), and perhaps a couple more cool things to come (that I can't and won't spoil now)... 

I'm really, really glad about the adjusted direction of the game. After over half a year heading straight to the Dark Side, Kinkoid is slowly but surely restoring Balance to the Force in their monetization practices now. Whales and real-money spenders in general still have a lot of advantages, and they get to enjoy and use content years before us, but we're not forever locked out of it. It's just a matter of time, dedication, a bit of luck and skill to eventually get our hands on the same content that those who can shell out hundreds of bucks for it get right away (and thank them for that, as they're supporting our beloved game financially).

That's F2P slash Freemium done the RIGHT WAY. I'm really, really glad to see (and already start enjoying) these crucial changes for the better.

PS: Again, it's vital to this fragile and barely restored equilibrium that Rosso does NOT jump the shark by making Sapphires temporary stuff that expires retroactively. It's a valuable in-game Currency, it MUST be permanent.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 2

I actually preferred if this was the new event system. When i normally get 2 girls of this, and the second girl is really really barely legal.. i mean, barely able to grab her. this event, i got 3 girls mostly thanks to the shards, and got the 4th girl on the sultry mysteries. 
the new event, went back to its former self, and not even getting shards daily, looses the fun for me. 

• Like 2