Legendary Days Discussion

5 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Who would bother?

We, who are about to orgasm - fu**ing fair and without bots - salute you!;)

I bother.  I do every battle that I can. 

Here is a perspective:  the gains in non-Mojo, you keep.  

They are really useful and very valuable.

In fact, if you win XP,  your contest score?  may go above someone NOT gaining XP from fights.

You don't have to give back ANY of the cool stuff, only Mojo.  

Why is Mojo so important and useful?  Didn't we just sell our?  for $20 a point?   That wasn't just me was it?

Look me up and see how many battles I have won.  I've lost alot!!  Have a great one!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, destroyer of pussy said:

I couldn’t ask for a better potential 100th girl

You're a newbie and you have 99 girls already!?  I'm impressed.  You must play Epic Pachincko a lot and I mean... A LOT!  However, back to the point, yes, she sounds interesting that mystery legenday girl.  I take it, though, that the animation was for display purposes only.

11 hours ago, Crimson scale said:

Stop complaining, I've played games where they give you way more money than you can hope to spend and I think its way worse than always having things to buy. If you could max out a girls stars right when you get her it would be kinda anti climatic...to me at least.

As I very clearly stated, I don't mean to sound like I am complaining because I am not. I have also played games that give away too much, this game was one of them quite a while ago. When they made the changes I was one of about 3 people in support of the changes. What I am saying is that they have gone too far the other way now. It's not fun if its easy, but it's also not fun if it's impossible. I am sorry that you don't understand that.

3 hours ago, brassygirl said:

I bother.  I do every battle that I can. 

Here is a perspective:  the gains in non-Mojo, you keep.  

They are really useful and very valuable.

In fact, if you win XP,  your contest score?  may go above someone NOT gaining XP from fights.

You don't have to give back ANY of the cool stuff, only Mojo.  

Why is Mojo so important and useful?  Didn't we just sell our?  for $20 a point?   That wasn't just me was it?

Look me up and see how many battles I have won.  I've lost alot!!  Have a great one!

You go girl!B|

I feel you mistook me for a bit there. :(

I still fight every PvP battle I think I can win for the exact same reasons you quote here (Proud to say I am currently no 1 in two contests and are likely to win both by the end of the day).

And I too am loosing 1in 15 or 20  battles and with that mojo. And it is mojo I don't care about anymore. B|(cos it makes me feel bad and want to gripe which this game doesn't deserve)

(697: good on you!) If you look me up you'll find my ranking in pvp-wins to be 739 and it has been for several days now because for me (and many others) the leaderboard has frozen. For more info look here:

http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/4081-leaderboard-bug/ 

By my calculations I should score about ca. 180 to 200  points higher and I trust that it will be rectified when they fix that bug.

Final thought: Isn't it strange we refer to sex as a battle, lol. :|

And with that: Go win them all girl and enjoy!:D

Edited by dirty harry

I remain a bit suspicious of this upcoming event, despite its impressive promotion and animated graphics.  I guess we'll find out, but what's the betting that the drop rate for that girl will be a lot lower than for other events.  If my prediction is borne out, this means that players will grind away for most of the event and some will buy up large on kobans in a desperate attempt to finally win her through combativity recharges.  This would be the ultimate in gambling promotion... Something I refuse to buy into.

Regarding other members' postings on slow cash accumulation, some of this has to do with the large number of events we've had since the beginning of the year and the fact that the trolls we have to battle to get the event girls are down the pecking order - okay if you're a new player but a real penalty if you're in Magic Forest, Hamelin Town or Plain of Rituals as the low payout rate is the cost we face for wanting girls.  If, like me in this account, you won them early on in the event, that means you can go back to business as usual, but, if (as with one of my accounts) your last girl didn't drop til today, the penalty endures.  Then we've got this other one coming on Wednesday (Thursday for me).

The other enduring issue since the upgrade patch is the much slower recharge rate for combativity, even accounting for the one for one battle compared with two for one before.  Finalmecia maxes out at lvl 260k and pays out 26.5k for a win at this level.  This is 53k equivalent in the old system when the best payout for one battle under that system was 23k.  However, the recharge per point/battle for the new system is 30min as opposed to 10 minutes under the old system.  So 46k per battle (2 points) for 20min leaves one far, far worse off under the new system at 53k per hour.  The equivalent rate per hour is a maximum of 230k (200k average) under the old system and, as stated, 53k under the new.  And that's not counting the slow rate to get Finalmecia to lvl 260 and the slower payout in the interim, as well as the fact that we can lose against her when she's maxed out (as happened to me once).

This is a staggering loss and is geared to encouraging the purchase of kobans.  This is also the only (indirect) route by which we can buy gifts and books to upgrade our harems (apart from the slow accumulation of combativity and harem payouts).  We cannot purchase gifts and books with kobans directly, but we can keep beating the trolls in battles with koban recharges and earn money that way.  I think the slow recharge rate for combativity is the real reason why it is much slower to upgrade girls and to buy gifts.  That said, it's still a much more reasonable and generous game than a lot of others I could name, but, disappointingly, it is moving in their direction.

Can I end on a good note.  This is the second event in a row where I've claimed both random drop event girls in each of my accounts.  Furthermore, the Second Chance event was outstanding and showed a level of maturity in the game development I didn't expect, as well as a rather cunning sense of humour in places.  I won only Tachibana in Epic Pachinko, but she is the one I really wanted and she didn't disappoint.  Right now I'm closing in on Lenaelle as I expect this current quest will be the one where I get her.  I read she's charm which is hugely disappointing and particularly unfair to hardcore players.

4 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

As I very clearly stated, I don't mean to sound like I am complaining because I am not. I have also played games that give away too much, this game was one of them quite a while ago. When they made the changes I was one of about 3 people in support of the changes. What I am saying is that they have gone too far the other way now. It's not fun if its easy, but it's also not fun if it's impossible. I am sorry that you don't understand that.

5 minutes ago, Peregrine Took said:

I remain a bit suspicious of this upcoming event, despite its impressive promotion and animated graphics.  I guess we'll find out, but what's the betting that the drop rate for that girl will be a lot lower than for other events.  If my prediction is borne out, this means that players will grind away for most of the event and some will buy up large on kobans in a desperate attempt to finally win her through combativity recharges.  This would be the ultimate in gambling promotion... Something I refuse to buy into.

Regarding other members' postings on slow cash accumulation, some of this has to do with the large number of events we've had since the beginning of the year and the fact that the trolls we have to battle to get the event girls are down the pecking order - okay if you're a new player but a real penalty if you're in Magic Forest, Hamelin Town or Plain of Rituals as the low payout rate is the cost we face for wanting girls.  If, like me in this account, you won them early on in the event, that means you can go back to business as usual, but, if (as with one of my accounts) your last girl didn't drop til today, the penalty endures.  Then we've got this other one coming on Wednesday (Thursday for me).

The other enduring issue since the upgrade patch is the much slower recharge rate for combativity, even accounting for the one for one battle compared with two for one before.  Finalmecia maxes out at lvl 260k and pays out 26.5k for a win at this level.  This is 53k equivalent in the old system when the best payout for one battle under that system was 23k.  However, the recharge per point/battle for the new system is 30min as opposed to 10 minutes under the old system.  So 46k per battle (2 points) for 20min leaves one far, far worse off under the new system at 53k per hour.  The equivalent rate per hour is a maximum of 230k (200k average) under the old system and, as stated, 53k under the new.  And that's not counting the slow rate to get Finalmecia to lvl 260 and the slower payout in the interim, as well as the fact that we can lose against her when she's maxed out (as happened to me once).

This is a staggering loss and is geared to encouraging the purchase of kobans.  This is also the only (indirect) route by which we can buy gifts and books to upgrade our harems (apart from the slow accumulation of combativity and harem payouts).  We cannot purchase gifts and books with kobans directly, but we can keep beating the trolls in battles with koban recharges and earn money that way.  I think the slow recharge rate for combativity is the real reason why it is much slower to upgrade girls and to buy gifts.  That said, it's still a much more reasonable and generous game than a lot of others I could name, but, disappointingly, it is moving in their direction.

Can I end on a good note.  This is the second event in a row where I've claimed both random drop event girls in each of my accounts.  Furthermore, the Second Chance event was outstanding and showed a level of maturity in the game development I didn't expect, as well as a rather cunning sense of humour in places.  I won only Tachibana in Epic Pachinko, but she is the one I really wanted and she didn't disappoint.  Right now I'm closing in on Lenaelle as I expect this current quest will be the one where I get her.  I read she's charm which is hugely disappointing and particularly unfair to hardcore players.

I made a mistake with my calculation.  I meant 23k max per 20min under the old system.  This is 100-110k per hour.  Not as good as I claimed, but still a hellava lot better than 53k per hour under the new system.  I apologise for the error and the additional posting, but better I do it than have someone remind me of how bad my maths is!!

2 minutes ago, Peregrine Took said:

I made a mistake with my calculation.  I meant 23k max per 20min under the old system.  This is 100-110k per hour.  Not as good as I claimed, but still a hellava lot better than 53k per hour under the new system.  I apologise for the error and the additional posting, but better I do it than have someone remind me of how bad my maths is!!

Why not just edit the post in stead of reposting?

I'm wondering about the legendary aspect myself.  There is a hint in the promotion that she'll drop as that menacing shadowy silhouette as normal but will remain a silhouette until maybe her first affection star.  Am I right?  I don't see the big deal with her being 5 stars from the outset.  If I win her, because of her place in my harem, she will be outside my capacity to upgrade her beyond 3 stars.

I'd rather have seen Lenaelle start off as a 5 star option with Kalissa right on her heals.  This will make all those charmers happy and hardcore players, especially, very miserable and hard done by because apparently Lenaelle is charm.  That will mean that the world reward 5-star charm girls will number 6, with 3 know-how and 3 hardcore girls.  This is hugely unfair and I'm wondering how on earth the balancing of the specialty classes in this game was decided.  Or is there some mad-Romero conspiracy to have every player switch to charm?  There seem to be an awful lot of them in the arena already and I usually get beaten by them.  In the Juy Sea, already a dog of a world from a know-how player perspective, there are two charm and two hardcore girls.  On top of that, to rub salt into the wounds, the cost of advancing through the first three quests of this world is extortionate and beyond funny.  I think the writers had a bit of a chuckle at our misery and I think this world is where the pro-charm conspiracy really started to show.

I'd like to have seen a focus on upgrading more random drop girls to 5 stars rather than this new girl to try to balance out the frequency of each specialty class that currently runs heavily in favour of charm.  If that particularly non-aerodynamic-looking angel is charm then I will truly spit tacks and it will prove my point!!!!(!)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, IronLee said:

if the drop rate is like this event no way to get the girl. I fight 5 days and do girl from boss

To tell you, and to everybody as well, it will be like that, if not even lower the rate. Mark my words. Now the dev answers were somewhat confusing and with an escaping purpose about this new event's drop rate, totally trying to shut down everyone's curiosity, totally mislead and give wrong impression. Then, like always, we will find out for ourselves how winnable she is and how much we'd care about the event (devote boss fights on the troll,  koban recharges...you know the drill).

I also want to state and express opinion (again not complaining) that cash reward really is hurting now with all the events to force players to fighting the lowest villians/trolls. Not to quote all posts of dirty harry, Peregrine Took, sentinel003, top_gun92 I'll only say I agree. This game has been quite nerfed and it makes the gathering of all resources sooo insufficiently slower and cannot keep up with all the demands for upgrading the harem. Now I love that there are so much more events to win girls, but having to battle Dark lord and get no cash almost every entire month...And if no cash - no development. I even tested the cash earning in another one of my accounts where I've won all girls from bosses and events till Edwarda and the upgrades for them are just soo much behind. Have in mind I never missed on battle point and farming the harem cash frequently. 

I must admit I'm a man of action and support the idea SO I propose as constructive feedback - make it since this next event another high level villain like Sylvanus, Bremen and Finalmecia, to drop this Legendary and all other future event girls from them, too.

Please everyone to like and support this as well in order to be made into the game by the creators! Lend me your energyyy!!!

On 23/3/2018 at 4:05 PM, JessieChan said:

Hello, my dear!

Here's the best place for you to discuss our first Legendary Days event! :) 

Few important points:

• She is the first legendary girl!
  • She will have 5 grades
  • Her stats are powerful
  • She is only obtainable from the Dark Lord

We are waiting to see your reactions!

Best,
Kinkoid Team

I wish i would get her.. not like summer girls xD.. i still have chance to get one of the two girls but i don't know if i will get them...

My thoughts for Legendary Girls:

• YOU should get them in the same Flavor which is your Fighting type. Being Hardcore, I should get her as Hardcore, while a Charm player should get her as Charm.
  • Have the Legendary Girl attach to the HIGHEST BOSS a player has reached at the time of the Event's start. Those who've only reached dark Lord, there she is, but those who've reached Donatien, there she is. 
  • Alternatively, a mix of these two… The legendary Girl is attached to ALL Bosses—BUT—each version of her is a different flavor. For example, with Dark Lord she is Hardcore, with Ninja Spy she is Know How, with Grunt she is Charm, and so on up the Bosses, so THE PLAYER DECIDES which version of the girl they want AND the Boss they wish to grind to get her.

The last option offers the best of both worlds. A chance to get a girl of the flavor you want while getting more money per battle than just being forced to battle the lowest Boss. Sure the version of her you want may not be with the highest Boss you've reached, but it should be a workable compromise.

I would additionally recommend that the Highest Boss you've reached have the flavor of girl which matches yours.

Yes, these options will require some skillful coding, but that's what COMPUTERS are for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Masters said:

• YOU should get them in the same Flavor which is your Fighting type. Being Hardcore, I should get her as Hardcore, while a Charm player should get her as Charm.
  • Have the Legendary Girl attach to the HIGHEST BOSS a player has reached at the time of the Event's start. Those who've only reached dark Lord, there she is, but those who've reached Donatien, there she is. 
  • Alternatively, a mix of these two… The legendary Girl is attached to ALL Bosses—BUT—each version of her is a different flavor. For example, with Dark Lord she is Hardcore, with Ninja Spy she is Know How, with Grunt she is Charm, and so on up the Bosses, so THE PLAYER DECIDES which version of the girl they want AND the Boss they wish to grind to get her.

The last option offers the best of both worlds. A chance to get a girl of the flavor you want while getting more money per battle than just being forced to battle the lowest Boss. Sure the version of her you want may not be with the highest Boss you've reached, but it should be a workable compromise.

I would additionally recommend that the Highest Boss you've reached have the flavor of girl which matches yours.

Yes, these options will require some skillful coding, but that's what COMPUTERS are for.

Second that idea. The same I had in mind, to be spread through all the other bosses till the last.

Btw I think this legendary girl except 5 starts, monster stats, will be not just all variations of classes but rather a multiclass girl (all 3 classes at once) Anyway, soon we'll see what "legendary" means :)

2 hours ago, Masters said:

I would add to this and say you could make it that she is stronger if you get her from a stronger boss. By this I don't mean boss lvl, only world.

• Like 1