How you doing in the "League"

casey

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I promoted to Sexpert II.
I fully regret that decision.
I hoped it would've been a bit more watered down already >,<
But with my legendary equipmentless account, it's still not funny at all.

I promoted too to SII. I'm in Fran's bracket.

It's hell! There's 113 ppl there and lvl wise I am 105th. Even worse: the higher lvls are starting to wise up. I have fully legendary equipment but I expect to run out of surely beatable opponents by Sunday. Yeah, it's gonna be such a season.

For those that ponder whether they should promote to SII:

I was the unbeatable 2nd in SI last week. Thanis having the perfect score.

1425116896_expectnochange.thumb.PNG.9fae747e4e6cd06055b09736d9b2c6ba.PNGchoose files...

glad to be back in the forum. hope it  staysClick to choose files

Edited by dirty harry

8 hours ago, MojoFarm said:

Anyone else finds the league battles tedious? 3 x 15 repetitions twice daily at least to stay competitive. I just started doing the minimum to not drop to lower leagues the last two weeks. The down side is losing exp as they lowered events for it but I find it too much work as it is.

It would have been nicer if they made the battle count to 8 with an hour cool down.

I'm not sure I'd call them "tedious", as I think of something that takes a lot longer, but it does get a bit boring. Of course, it's an idle game, so boring is expected.

I'm giving this game it's own FireFox window ( private browsing of course)  with multiple tabs, so i can start something, and flip to something else. that's working on cutting down the flipping around pretty well for me.

I just finished 15th in Wanker III and got promoted to Sexpert I. I thought it would be very difficult for me, yet I started better than expected. Anyway, I know I'll get down in the table as days go by; I just hope to get enough points so I won't get demoted ;) 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I promoted to Sexpert II.
I fully regret that decision.
I hoped it would've been a bit more watered down already >,<
But with my legendary equipmentless account, it's still not funny at all.

Well, I had no choice. Winning the league was worth it for me. But I had shared your hope until I heard noone promoted yet from s2  Well, I can get top 50 i think, even though nost are hogher lvl than me. 

19 hours ago, Daniele said:

Eventually i decided to refill some challenge points and i finished 12th with 931 points.

I'm in the same league ^_^

Yes, spotted you! Enjoy the 9 points, I dont see how I can beat you atm. 

• Like 2

Ended the previous Sexpert I 68th (phew!) but my new turn is not better than the previous. Although there are less EGO-elephants than before, the number of the players with an EGO 10, 20 or 30k higher than me has heightened, directly reducing the quantity of beatable players. Differently from the past week up to now i didn't lost points due to sleep, and there are only 100 players rather than 105 (me included), so I hope to gather enough points from losses (plus a few surprise winnings) to not get demoted.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Ended the previous Sexpert I 68th (phew!) but my new turn is not better than the previous. Although there are less EGO-elephants than before, the number of the players with an EGO 10, 20 or 30k higher than me has heightened, directly reducing the quantity of beatable players. Differently from the past week up to now i didn't lost points due to sleep, and there are only 100 players rather than 105 (me included), so I hope to gather enough points from losses (plus a few surprise winnings) to not get demoted.

Good luck; it's my debut in Sexpert I, and after an unexpected good start, I'm already struggling to gather every point I can from losses, since winning is now nearly impossible for me; maybe using boosters when the judge is on my speciality (Charm) I can hope to beat 2-3 players, and that's it. I knew it would be hard, but still... XD

• Like 1

Considering I'm a little weaker than @_shal_, I'm glad I'm tanking in W3 to stick to 16th place. I'm 51st in terms of levels and over 80 levels behind the leaders, but thanks to maxed stats and a 1 mono-stat legendary, I'm quite competitive. I managed to beat the fifth highest leveled person in my league. Here's the top people in my league:

League.png

Edit: All challenges on this screen are wins.

Edited by Moe Overload

I am in the same SII bracket as Fran and others, There are 113 players there and lvl wise I am 105th. The first 52 are lvl 300+ which is quote daunting for a lvl 272 player. I never had great belief in my chances in this bracket.

I'm posting this cos I think it's the max I can reach in this bracket - and to be honest, it is much better than I ever expected.

lol.PNG.c45d1c1cdb81eac8936529750895bec2.PNG

If I end up in the top 45 I am going to go buy myself a beer.

:P

2 hours ago, dirty harry said:

I am in the same SII bracket as Fran and others, There are 113 players there and lvl wise I am 105th. The first 52 are lvl 300+ which is quote daunting for a lvl 272 player. I never had great belief in my chances in this bracket.

I'm posting this cos I think it's the max I can reach in this bracket - and to be honest, it is much better than I ever expected.

lol.PNG.c45d1c1cdb81eac8936529750895bec2.PNG

Me too. 45 is a reasonable goal. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Sonny, you clearly have taken a wrong turn somewhere and gotten lost, wow level 273 in Sexpert 2 , mind you your ego is pretty good, I suggest you come back in 25 plus levels:D

and get lucky a couple times in 10X Epic Pachinko equipment wise and you will be right there9_9

On 11/16/2018 at 5:38 AM, dirty harry said:

I promoted too to SII. I'm in Fran's bracket.

It's hell! There's 113 ppl there and lvl wise I am 105th. Even worse: the higher lvls are starting to wise up. I have fully legendary equipment but I expect to run out of surely beatable opponents by Sunday. Yeah, it's gonna be such a season.

For those that ponder whether they should promote to SII:

I was the unbeatable 2nd in SI last week. Thanis having the perfect score.

1425116896_expectnochange.thumb.PNG.9fae747e4e6cd06055b09736d9b2c6ba.PNGchoose files...

glad to be back in the forum. hope it  staysClick to choose files

Hey, at least it could be much worse, imagine being level 244 in SII. 😉

5 minutes ago, Mez said:

Hey, at least it could be much worse, imagine being level 244 in SII. 😉

it's not the level it's the Ego yours  is pretty good but like dirty Harry your probably one League level to high for any chance at a major prize placing

I always had a big ego. Even before I started playing this game. But now it seems it's too big for shorts and not big enough for trousers .lol

Naah, I simply didn't feel like tanking in SI. And also thought the strongest players would have been promoted to SIII. Maybe next week.

edited my crap spelling

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

OK.  Been unable to post for about a week now and this chance may not last.

Last season I finished third in Wanker 3 so promoted to Sexpert 1 this season.  Started off ranked 101st of 101 player field.  Struggled right from the start.  Currently trying to stay in top 60, but with no wins likely unless the RNG smiles on me, it will be difficult to say the least.

I'm currently 9th in my S2 league. I can't finish in top 4 (and i wouldn't want to be promoted in S3), so i won't refill. But i won't tank either...
I should finish with 906 pts, the max free full score (302 fights). I hope there will be enough koban spenders :D

s2.png.1c692f26a183ba8160201cadb1015d3c.png

7 hours ago, Daniele said:

I'm currently 9th in my S2 league. I can't finish in top 4 (and i wouldn't want to be promoted in S3), so i won't refill. But i won't tank either...
I should finish with 906 pts, the max free full score (302 fights). I hope there will be enough koban spenders :D

It seems i'll be promoted in s3, i'm still 9th... yay 😭

Oh well, let's do it. I'll never tank, no matter what 😎

I finished 17th in my S2 league with the maximum of free points, 906, tied with 15th. So i won't promote, which could be even good for me because with a small Sexpert 3 league with almost all whales and ego monsters i wouldn't make a good position.

image.png.9e4fbe30011a6041788c9154b903ebd8.png

image.png.e96c0ddbb92a80b7c4ad2a665009279e.png

On 11/15/2018 at 5:26 AM, _shal_ said:

So...another, hopefully easier turn at Sexpert 1 - but I'm still the third-lowest player by level, sheesh. Haven't had time to take full account of all opponents, but I'm hoping to be able to attack the top 45 this time. Bracket size down to 101 players from 104 last week, so at least I'll be able to do all possible battles again.

35th this time in Sexpert 1, up from 61st the week before:

HH-S9S1.png

I'd actually projected myself to 39th place when the league started and was happy to have outperformed that, but it turns out I had underestimated the number of league brackets at S1 - the good players were simply spread thinner than I thought, so the correct numbers would have projected...35th place. xD

My projection method could be way off again this week, but for what it's worth, I'm expecting improvement to around 20th place this time.

Still the 8th-lowest player by level, by the way.

• Like 1