How you doing in the "League"

casey

On 12/27/2018 at 5:50 AM, _shal_ said:

Well ahead of 46th, so finishing in the 31-45 bracket wasn't in doubt at the end. However, I think that same points total would only have been good enough for around 50th place last time, so I'm guessing a lot of players weren't fully competitive due to the holidays. Would be nice if I could move up further into the top 30 this time around, but I kinda suspect I won't improve that much on this 39th place.

Up to 7th-lowest by level, hurray for that.

A few more points this time (last week 665), but with a slightly worse finish:

HH-S15S2.png

(Boostered ego; real is around 155,500.)

So, as suspected no improvement in ranking terms, but the lack of improvement in points was a bit unexpected. That said, this bracket actually appeared to be a bit tougher than the previous one, with a larger than usual number of opponents that were juuust out of my reach. Add in some below average RNG luck for the week and that's the result, I guess. (That's not a generic "RNG sux" complaint, by the way - I've definitely had more than my fair share of RNG-based wins in other weeks before, this time it went the other way.)

This week should see a sizable upwards move again, I believe - at a glance I've spotted at least 75 opponents I should be able to beat, so top 30 ought to be possible. 12th-lowest player by level this time around.

• Like 4

First place win in S1 this week. I was one RNG loss away from a perfect season. I'm now at level 240. Two weeks ago, I was four levels behind @_shal_, now I'm only two behind. It's safe to say my gambit was successful in terms of both EXP and kobans. I'm ranked 94/101 in terms of levels (eighth to last), but I can beat about 80 people in my league (+/- a few maybes that I arbitrarily classified as beatable or not).

However, now comes the important question. In terms of kobans, there's no doubt that the smart thing is to tank this season again and get first in S1 again next season.However, EXP wise, it's a poor choice. I can probably get into the 16-30 reward this season, and two seasons of that are going to pay off better than tanking this season and crushing S1 next season.

I'll need to decide if the kobans or EXP are more important to me. I have almost 19K kobans, so I should have enough for the epic days I assume we'll have this month, and the KH legendary days we'll have the month after that. On the other hand, I have a lot of girls in the epic pachinko to get to, and 960 kobans is better than 456 It's 1/11 of a guaranteed epic pachinko girl.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Moe Overload said:

Two weeks ago, I was four levels behind @_shal_, now I'm only two behind.

I suspect that wasn't 4, but more like 3.2 with my having levelled up shortly before and you just shy of a level-up of your own...

Edited by _shal_

21st in S3 after the holidays. Not bad, no need for refills, didnt want to promote. Looks like I am in the top 10 strength wise, but i think Ill sit out another round in s3. Last time I promoted I had a tough week finishing 50+. Lost exp because of losing fights from Mondays onwards. 

• Like 1

snowman22 L 263 ego 176K

I finished 16th in S2 with 764 points. I had to waste a fair number of challenges to stay under 15th. I am pretty sure the people in 10-15 did not want to be there. I think they only gained about 8 points in the last 8 hours. Even taking losses you should gain 14 or so points. So either these where koban rockets who had blown kobans to lead the table on Sunday, used up all their opponents, and so had nobody left to fight, or they where hoping someone would pass them and push them out of promotion contention.

My other observation is that this is the first time koban rockets had not been plentiful and obvious. In every previous league there has been 3-5 people who burn more than 1 refill of kobans early in the contest. This time I think 1 or 2 people did 1 refill early.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blain said:

Last week was first week in S3, finished 51st

This week finished 32nd

However, I'm chalking up some of that improvement to less people online, and less overall playing time during the holiday week

I saw you in my league, and I was worried you would take away top 30 from me.
In the end I finished 28th, just 4 places ahead of you >,<

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

I saw you in my league, and I was worried you would take away top 30 from me.
In the end I finished 28th, just 4 places ahead of you >,<

Saw you in there, too

just ran out of beatable opponents yesterday and slid down about 13 spots

tough breaks in the RNG cost me some needed points

3 minutes ago, Blain said:

Saw you in there, too

just ran out of beatable opponents yesterday and slid down about 13 spots

tough breaks in the RNG cost me some needed points

Oversleeping and the wrong timezone for this game cost me a lot of challenges >,<
I had 27 undone challenges when I called it quits...

Well with the start of the new season in D1 i noticed that the league has 120 players again so to get my full quotient of combat credits

to fight everyone I need to spend 567 kobans on refillsO.o so I'm going to sit out this season again

I'm pretty sure I have a top 15 team but my motto is top 4 or bust.:D

Did ok last season finished 37th out of 120 players without using boosters  and missing about 40 fighting credits so in my mind that isn't to bad.

• Like 4

Stalled myself at 16 this week as I don't think I want to promote to SIII yet. At lvl 282 and 171k ego I think I want to wait another week or two before promoting to allow for more of the high ego players in D1 to promote upwards and to give myself more time to level and maybe get a lucky purple drop from Pachinko.

My optimism was quite misplaced last week: some lost battle tokens due to long absences from my PC (New Year feast and other things to attend, plus some overslept) made my last league turn a real struggle to not get demoted: in the end i was 90th out of 105 (when one says "by a peel"). My new Sexpert III league has only 101 players (me included), but the level up to now does not seem lower than the previous one, so I think I am still risking big.

The League( in the tower of Honour)  is very easy to play.First of all you start in the morning when a new challenge starts with 15 crystalls in stock.

Than you pick out the rivals with 500-600 points below your own ego level and fight them 3 times and win 3 points each .

After your crystalls are used you wait till they are fillup and proceed in the the same way.

After you have battled all your opponents in this catogory you start fighting rivals with more Egopoints and that is where you start learning for Arenafights cause if you loose you still earn a point.But you also learn to win against a higher Ego because your Fighting-Team is better set up.According to your preference knowlege ,hardcore or love.How to set up a winning team I leave it to your own knowlege under Arenafights -Team verwalten you can always change your Team for the most Egopoints.

Your preference knowledge, hardcore or love you can change once for free in in Profile.

The sence in League is to survive a week in the upper range to come in the next league. If not stay in the same league build up your Egopower in the game and try again -you never loose!!!

Good luck !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1