How you doing in the "League"

casey

56 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Finished league fights this morning because #2 got on my nerves.
It seems he lost the last 3 fights he did though...
Not sure against whom he did lose, because he might as well have beaten me earlier on when I was still weaker than him.

---edit---

Seems he wasn't ready yet... he boosted himself with boosters and was just waiting on challenges:

Those refills paid off >,<

Congrats. what league level are you going into next?

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Seems he wasn't ready yet... he boosted himself with boosters and was just waiting on challenges:
image.png.23cd0b7caf8e6218f7a8f2c306b767f3.png

Those refills paid off >,<

I did a similar thing, no 2 was too close, but in the end dropped a 2 points. Too close to take that gamble though, don't regret the refills:

Especially worth it considering the huge reward difference between 1st and 2-4th. Kobans I can use for trying to get the legendary KH girl.next months. 😎

111222.jpg

Edit: also, @snowman22 congrats on a solid 16-30 finish. I did that 3 times and was then ready to grab this win. Goodluck next league. 

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 1

Got lucky and got 4th place in my Dicktator I league as an underdog. Only 1 loss was just enough to win, which required a bit of luck on my part. Unsurprisingly it was a charm opponent with more ego than me that I lost to. That harmony disadvantage and it being my lowest defense made it the highest risk opponent.

S3 L274 E182K finished 24th (12 places higher than last week).

Congrats to @DHarry on the perfect score.

No drama this time. I was aiming for 25-30 so this a good result.

I am up 3 levels and one purple upgrade over the week so I will aim for about an 8 place jump to just below promotion. Should be able to do it without tanking.

The week after that will be the interesting one. My "Get Purple" campaign will resume.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, TheSonicSly said:

Hey, not too shabby. First D1 League I got 70th place, then last week 42nd and now 32nd. Getting better! 😅👍

I actually looked up your stats last week as a benchmark for where I could end if I promoted. I'm sure we'll be fine this time. 

26 minutes ago, TheSonicSly said:

Hey, not too shabby. First D1 League I got 70th place, then last week 42nd and now 32nd. Getting better! 😅👍

I actually looked up your stats last week as a benchmark for where I could end if I promoted. I'm sure we'll be fine this time. 

00001111.jpg

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I just started a Sexpert III season and call mega horseshit. League placements are beyond retarded. Despite in my prior SII season there wer people weaker than me that got promoted into SIII turns out I'm the weakest in my League by far out of 105 participants. And it is not the first time it happens. 

Impressive. Also, HC is so OP. 😋

I did a quick scan of my D1. Some are way out of reach, but I only counted 16 total losses/risky fights. The others I should be able to beat, so my promotion timing was great. Winning S3 and now straight to 16-30 in D1. I imagine I will be staying there a few weeks again. As cool as it is to be seen in the same league as you and the likes of Habi and Isi, I am much happier winning most of my fights. XD

9 hours ago, Vulture said:

I just started a Sexpert III season and call mega horseshit. League placements are beyond retarded. Despite in my prior SII season there wer people weaker than me that got promoted into SIII turns out I'm the weakest in my League by far out of 105 participants. And it is not the first time it happens.

That's because all those people weaker than you ended up getting demoted the next week :P

4 hours ago, casey said:

Congrats, is there a D2 this coming season

We think there might be, need to confirm exactly how many different D1s there are at present

• Like 1

Well, my first week in SIII went well. I finished 16th and had to leave some fights on the table to make sure I didn't get promoted. Will probably do that for the next couple of weeks to get some good xp. Hopefully by the time I am ready to promote DII will be up and running and the heavy hitters will have mostly advanced up.

Finished 18th in D1.
I didn't check my opponents in the current season, but this time i'll avoid the promotion in D2 like the plague, so i'll finish in the 16-30th tier once again. My terrible results in the first S3/D1 leagues was enough for me...

• Like 1