How you doing in the "League"

casey

6 hours ago, natstar said:

The Ben person has boosters on at the moment so if you wait for them to wear off he will be easier to beat also keep an eye on Quantus as well because he makes himself weaker sometime after he has finished his battles so just check on them every 6 hours if you can. (Ben has at least 24-30 hours left on his boosters at least because he only put them on again around 24 hours ago.

Cool, thanks. It will be a tough season, though it seems some of the people I cant beat arent playing. Then top 45 should be possible. But Ill have to fight for it, so tips like this are very welcome. 😁

My S3 looks too hard for a 1st place finish. Even top 4 would be dicey, ...... so ..... its "play for a miracle" time .... then tank.

There are 2 players I have no hope against even once Fabienne comes online in a few days, then there is a group of 3 that should produce 2 or 3 losses, and a group of 4 that might hand me a loss.

My previous S3 was the lowest scoring league I have been in. 15th scored 769. Previous lowest 15th I know of was 795 with more usual scores being in the low to mid 800s.

On 2/21/2019 at 8:31 PM, Daniele said:

I finished 17th in D1 with 834 points, so tanking cost me 24 tokens.

This week i'm with GeorgeMTO and Sandkonner (why the hell are they still in D1!? :P), so i just can't win.

Same position, same score, same tanking "effort", same boredom 😴

This week i'm with $exgod69 (why the hell is he still in D1? :P), he will easily win the league.

10 hours ago, Daniele said:

Same position, same score, same tanking "effort", same boredom 😴

This week i'm with $exgod69 (why the hell is he still in D1? :P), he will easily win the league.

I thought the same last week, but I managed a win. Sexgod69 isnt as strong as his level suggests if remember correctly? Or maybe he relegated on purpose.

Seems like I'm getting fond of the last positions before demotion: Thursday at 5:00am I ended my previous league at position 92 over 107 players, thus gaining another week in Dicktator I. The good news are that in the new bracket I found a little more beatable adversaries, this being IMHO a clear sign that at least a small percentage of whales are slowly moving towards Dicktator II. The bad news are that there is anyways a big chunk of players with 200k+ EGO (in other words totally unbeatable for me), and in the moment I write this the beatable opponents are already exhausted, meaning that I will probably end again at the end of the list (posed I am still able to avoid demotion)

17 hours ago, DHarry said:

I thought the same last week, but I managed a win. Sexgod69 isnt as strong as his level suggests if remember correctly? Or maybe he relegated on purpose.

Nah, I seriously doubt i can beat him 3 times. He will win for sure.

ll.thumb.png.a7c1eaf24bf459f3114261d151053c31.png

I am a bit dissapointed this week.😡 I could have finished 4th but the new boosters allowed many players to get more victories, so the few losses I got the first days when playing against the stronger players were only enough to place me in 6th position in D2. If I would have done the usual battling of the stronger people the last day, I could have boosted myself too and ranked better.

image.png.062aafcf316c53b0f1b41711175d3a35.png

• Like 1

Yeah, the update has really wonked a lot of the PvP meta; suddenly, I'm back to being absolutely unable to complete for a Top 4 spot even if I wanted it. Makes me reconsider my attempt at promoting during the season when D3 will be next up to bat, at least.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2019 at 9:29 PM, DHarry said:

Cool, thanks. It will be a tough season, though it seems some of the people I cant beat arent playing. Then top 45 should be possible. But Ill have to fight for it, so tips like this are very welcome. 😁

44th. Phew. That was tough. Especially with the booster madness. It is much more chaotic now. Not sure if I like it. Timing is more important, so you could argue more strategy. But since you have no way of knowing who will boost and when it adds much more dependency on luck. And that is not really what I enjoy in the leagues.

Either way, it looks like it will be even more time consuming to play well. The new 15x button became useless/a huge risk if you are not fully buffed as low lvl players may all of a sudden be very strong, even if its just for a day and to keep track of all opponents to know a bit of who to fight when... well, lets say I dont have time for that.

• Like 4

Think ive made 17th place in S3 my own. I put reserved sign down on 17th last week after finishing 17th for previous 2 weeks and it worked, ended up 17th again this week. Hopefully see you again next week 17th.

11 hours ago, DHarry said:

44th. Phew. That was tough. Especially with the booster madness. It is much more chaotic now. Not sure if I like it. Timing is more important, so you could argue more strategy. But since you have no way of knowing who will boost and when it adds much more dependency on luck. And that is not really what I enjoy in the leagues.

Either way, it looks like it will be even more time consuming to play well. The new 15x button became useless/a huge risk if you are not fully buffed as low lvl players may all of a sudden be very strong, even if its just for a day and to keep track of all opponents to know a bit of who to fight when... well, lets say I dont have time for that.

++ One pass through the list per week used to be sufficient to find the 8 or so iffy opponents. The current booster madness has really increased the boring list filtering needed. We need ways to filter the tof player list that make sense in this new era. Challenges and rank are still useful but level has become even more worthless. Sort by ego would no longer help much. We really need sort and display by opp_attack + opp_defense while displaying an ego column.

Finished, i don't know, 19th or something in D1 with 828 pts, so i dropped 26 tokens to avoid promotion.

I didn't bother to check my current league, with the latest changes i'm sure that many players (with boosters) can beat every opponent (without boosters).

Yesterday I finished my league, and today I started another... Right now I'm going for second place and I have 93 points... My season will last a week :)By the way, in the previous league I was second.

Edited by Nerict

On 2/28/2019 at 11:21 AM, _shal_ said:

This will be my 6th week in S3 now. From S2 I managed to secure promotion with a top 4 finish in week 6 - I believe that's still out of the question this time. At first glance there are still around 6-8 opponents I'll definitely struggle against, and maybe a few more I could lose to if they catch a lucky break. 4th place this past week had only 6 losses; I don't think I'll be able to replicate that, let alone do better. I don't particularly feel ready for D1 yet anyway, so it should mean tanking time once more.

Amusingly I'm actually placed worse level-wise this time, being tied for the 10th-lowest level in the bracket.

Another week, another finish just outside the top 15:

HH-S24-S3.png

This one was more tank-heavy than the previous ones though, with 13 certain wins and 23 likely losses skipped. (Well, likely losses before the booster patch anyway.) Full points would have put me somewhere around 6th to 8th place.

Not sure what to expect from the new season in this brave new booster world. I'm sure I'm somewhere around the top 10 again in base strength, but... We'll see, I guess. Hard to judge the field strength now. Anyway, there are actually 21 players at lower levels than me now, so that's been a bit of a jump.

Again an ending of league scratching the bottom of the barrel, as I ended 92th over 107 players. It seems that the new booster rules have been like a storm, as in my new league, with only 101 players, I found only a dozen or less beatable adversaries. The moment I write this post I am 82th, and unless some big tanking takes place, I doubt that this time I will be able to end above 86th place and avoid demotion.

@Habi Since I had obligations, and am unsure if I still enjoy this with new boosters, I decided to just give up and demote this week. But right there with me at the bottom of our Table is Isi. 😯 What do you think he is doing there? 🤔

Congrats on your victory btw. 👍🏻

Edited by DHarry