How you doing in the "League"

casey

Just a spot above last week, I made sure to stay within the 16 - 30th category instead of promoting which I easily could have done. 😅 I've learned from past mistakes and I refuse to repeat them by getting destroyed in D2. That's how the first 2 weeks of D1 were for Me... *shivers* 😨

20190214_120636.jpg.ead18fb1bf19b90681208d02bf6a40ce.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheSonicSly said:

Just a spot above last week, I made sure to stay within the 16 - 30th category instead of promoting which I easily could have done. 😅 I've learned from past mistakes and I refuse to repeat them by getting destroyed in D2. That's how the first 2 weeks of D1 were for Me... *shivers* 😨

Same here, finished 16th on purpose (we were in the same bracket ^_^).
If i remember correctly, i dropped only 13 tokens to avoid promotion this time, so not a big loss.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 9:05 PM, _shal_ said:

my 3rd time in S3 somehow doesn't look that much different from last week, which means the opponent draw was probably less kind to me. Fewer really high-powered opponents at 190k+ ego, of course, as lots of those got promoted, but in turn there's what feels like a larger crowd of players who seem to be juuust out of my striking range around 175k to 185k, so it's possible I won't manage to improve much on that 35th place this time. Top 30 is the aim, of course. Not much movement in the level distribution, I'm still the 7th-lowest.

Yeah, my suspicions about my set of opponents were right, this league actually worked out a bit less successfully than the one before...down 8 points and 2 positions:

HH-S21-S3.png

Can't complain about bad luck either, I think with average RNG in tricky battles I would have finished with even fewer points. I did get a very welcome equipment upgrade during the week...

image.png.2d6ed982660b71b00a5f2c085978201f.png

...but I'd already fought all the opponents with whom it would have made a difference, so no real effect on those league results. Should help going forward, though.

Haven't done a full accounting of my new league bracket yet, but I'm fairly sure I'll move up into the top 30 this time. Probably not enough improvement that I'll have to concern myself with tanking to stay out of the top 15, so should be a pretty quiet week. 11th-lowest by level in a 103-player league this time.

• Like 1

Ended 15th on my last Sexpert III, desumably due to a final wave of paying players that first showed lesser results and then bought refills to attain higher positions (during the week I was often in the 2nd - 4th tier). As expected, my first Dicktator I revealed itself as prohibitive for me, as after the free 15 tokens recharge and some other free tokens, I already ended the beatable opponents. In the moment I'm writing this post I'm 88th, so even with a 106 players turn, my hopes to not get demoted next Thursday are already quite spent (not counting obviously eventual tankers).

On 2/15/2019 at 2:00 AM, Daniele said:

Same here, finished 16th on purpose (we were in the same bracket ^_^).
If i remember correctly, i dropped only 13 tokens to avoid promotion this time, so not a big loss.

Im with you now. Seems we have the same choice to make. I am tempted to try for 2-4 as I could use the koban reward for the legendary girl, should I still need a boost then. Otherwise I will wait one more week in D1. 

• Like 1

S3 L283 E192

I finished 17th last week. My natural position crept up 2 spots to about 8th.

I will be unable to log in regularly for the next 2 seasons so I am just going to chill in S3 and aim for 30-16.

In 1 1/2 weeks I should be up to E198 or so and that should be enough for a top 4 S3 finish.

17 hours ago, DHarry said:

Im with you now. Seems we have the same choice to make. I am tempted to try for 2-4 as I could use the koban reward for the legendary girl, should I still need a boost then. Otherwise I will wait one more week in D1. 

Yep, I haven't decided yet. I think I will wait some more days and then i'll decide what to do.

7 hours ago, jelom said:

I have finally got my last piece of legendary equipment, so now I should be able to finish 15th in D2 this week. And the best is that is a league with only 100 players, so no kobans to waste. 

I still miss one. So irritating, yet I know it will probably cost me hundreds of millions to even make a chance on “fixing” that. 

8 hours ago, Daniele said:

Yep, I haven't decided yet. I think I will wait some more days and then i'll decide what to do.

I got a bit impatient and decided to fight all the strong/tricky ones first. Stacked up some losses (one to you, thanks for that :p) and that probably makes it best to just hang tight. Then again, if I get close shard wise and need some extra fills, I may jump to 5-15 for once and sacrifice a week in the leagues. I guess that means still undecided. 😅

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Daniele said:

Really?? One of those unlucky losses, i guess :(

As charm player, i can easily lose against a lot of KH, even if they're weaker than me. Aaah, being charm is so annoying xD

Yeah, lately there has been an increase in unexplainable losses I feel. I also lost once to another KH player that did 1k less damage, had 8k less ego, and 2k less harmony. And I had first strike. So yeah, guess they want it more exciting or something and not whoever gets to max score first. 😅

I am collecting slowly a charm equipment set for the day that CH gets boosted into the next OP class. Just in case. 🤣

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Daniele said:

And now with Fabienne, those KH players are almost unbeatable for me 🤣... I guess I'll stay in D1 ^_^

I dont need a quick koban boost as Fabienne dropped for me. So Ill join you in D1. Lost too many times already though I have obly the low lvl ones left, I dont think its enough for top 4.

Im not convinced. I think Fabienne will help us better with HC as her HC stats are higher than Charm. 😋

A large part of the boost from gaining Fabienne won't even come from getting to put her in alpha, it'll be from getting to put Norou in beta instead of the random mediocrities KH players were forced to put in there so far. And that works equally well against all three classes.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2019 at 2:38 AM, DHarry said:

Yeah, lately there has been an increase in unexplainable losses I feel. I also lost once to another KH player that did 1k less damage, had 8k less ego, and 2k less harmony. And I had first strike. So yeah, guess they want it more exciting or something and not whoever gets to max score first. 😅

I am collecting slowly a charm equipment set for the day that CH gets boosted into the next OP class. Just in case. 🤣

OK, so I am not imagining things. About 2 weeks ago I started getting the occasional loss to people I never lose to. About the same as @DHarry, better everything and first hit and I still lose.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, _shal_ said:

A large part of the boost from gaining Fabienne won't even come from getting to put her in alpha, it'll be from getting to put Norou in beta instead of the random mediocrities KH players were forced to put in there so far. And that works equally well against all three classes.

Exactly, that's what i meant ;)
I didn't get Taria (well, actually i didn't even try hard, i didn't use kobans :P) and even when i fight against a weaker charm player with her and f&f, that legendary beta boost can give me a hard time.

• Like 1

League week completed and I should be first but I can't seem to get a reward. The time that is usually in place for when there is the next season is blank. I can't do anything in the league right now and its already past the 10 minutes after the league starts.

EDIT: Okay it looks like I am not the only one. Still hanging on and hoping that it will work soon

EDIT 2: Looks like it just started working. I haven't seen it have such a delay before. But glad its working. I got 1st place in sexpert 3 just now. Best I've ever performed. I dropped form Dictator 1 before so I wonder how I'll do this time 

Edited by test_user
  • Like 1