How you doing in the "League"

casey

I would stay far away from dicktator. But it is time for S2 I think.

@snowman22 aaaaand our league is done. I was tempted, but paying 3,5k kobans seemed not worth it. But maybe its the only way now. He is highest lvl in our league, but he cant trust nobody with boosters, so yeah. This is going to be as boring as relegating. 3 hours of excitement on Thursday, thats league now. XD

14 hours ago, NotBlueNeon said:

I have something to ask, high-rank player.

Is it worth to go into "CrazyBoosterLand" or rank up to Dicktator? 
i have been camping at S1 for 3 seasons now, is it worth?? I'm currently at lv139 Ego 65k

In my opinion to be marginally competitive in a D1 league you should be around level 330 with an ego of in the 220''s

I have a second team in S2 @ level 182 with a ego of 118000 which might be able to finish in the top 15 and be promoted to S3

Where i would be just spinning my wheels and would finish in the bottom  half of the league

My main team is @ level 346 with a base ego of 233000 in a D2 league which won't finish in the top 30 without strong boosters

Just remember that the other players your competing against will be using booster also

@NotBlueNeon Mi advice is to pass to the next league when you can place 4th or better, and stay there some weeks while you improve your level and stats. @casey comment is right, so you need to be high level and be well equipped to do something in Dicktator leagues, but the rewards are worth it, even if you place 40th.

On 3/8/2019 at 6:48 PM, Observer_X said:

Again an ending of league scratching the bottom of the barrel, as I ended 92th over 107 players. It seems that the new booster rules have been like a storm, as in my new league, with only 101 players, I found only a dozen or less beatable adversaries. The moment I write this post I am 82th, and unless some big tanking takes place, I doubt that this time I will be able to end above 86th place and avoid demotion.

And tanking it was, as I ended again at 85th place. My new league has 102 players, and since the start I am already bound to fight people with over 190k EGO, having exhausted the lesser adversaries. The moment I write this I am at 87th place, so now I am curious if really the new booster-situation will be the winning stroke that will cause my demotion after one month in Dicktator I. For sure I have come to judge really unfair the fact that people after the 75th position get the same rewards as demoted people without getting demoted, making them even more disadvantaged.

16 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I am tanking this week. No need to go after a promotion spot with actual promotions. I do not fancy a league with no chance at a high rank. Too many kobaners racing to the finishline before I even wake up 😂

Happened in my D1 even after relegating. The dude responsible was relegating from the same D2 as me.

Thing is, they are everywhere. 😆 And if you look at needing only 3500 kobans and full boosters to do it, youll see they got plenty reward for it. 4k kobans, 41m ymens and 40 energy. And a boring week at the league, but soit. 

Maybe Ill give it a go next week. 🤣

Okay. Leagues are interesting again after 5 days with nothing to do (refilled to perfect early in S3 last week).

D1 is tough. I have about 2 1/2 days of beatable opponents. Then I boost and hope that gives me another days worth. Then 3 1/2 days of losses.

Better than 60th would be nice.

6 hours ago, snowman22 said:

Okay. Leagues are interesting again after 5 days with nothing to do (refilled to perfect early in S3 last week).

D1 is tough. I have about 2 1/2 days of beatable opponents. Then I boost and hope that gives me another days worth. Then 3 1/2 days of losses.

Better than 60th would be nice.

That was my life in my first D2, so I came back. 😋 Torn between tanking and rushing myself next week, with a risk of finishing 2-4 anyways or just go for a non spending 2-4 this week and go for 16-30 in D2 next week. 

• Thanks 1

Who moved my cheese?

A bunch of luck in GP and people letting their boosters run out has changed things.

I got rainbow replacements for my 2 oldest pieces of gear for a net +800 on power (att + def) with the emphasis on def vs hc so ++good.

My list of beatables now stretches into Monday and better than 45th now looks possible. But who knows. If most of those beatables re-boost then back to 55th or so.

15 hours ago, snowman22 said:

Who moved my cheese?

A bunch of luck in GP and people letting their boosters run out has changed things.

I got rainbow replacements for my 2 oldest pieces of gear for a net +800 on power (att + def) with the emphasis on def vs hc so ++good.

My list of beatables now stretches into Monday and better than 45th now looks possible. But who knows. If most of those beatables re-boost then back to 55th or so.

Mine have also expired and I wont put up new ones as Ive decided to tank. 😄

I'm struggling in my second season in S3, but I think I'll stay  there :) As usual in my first seasons in a new league, I depend quite a lot in my speciality (Charm, in this case), but I only dropped once, months ago; now I'm careful not to try to get promoted too soon. I prefer to stay calm and wait for the moment when I think I'm ready to move on. One could say I'm a bit too careful, but well, everyone has their own way to play, I think ;)

• Like 1

On 3/15/2019 at 7:58 AM, NotBlueNeon said:

lucky me this season, none of lv200-300 player are active. only lv150-200 are active. I think I could climb this season easily (i could use few epic boosters to get the 1st place)

lucky my ass, I take my word back. they all 90k+

image.thumb.png.eef305595872cb3a00d4361c2f94dcbd.png

Tomorrow there will be the first D3. As I won my league in D2 (first time I won a top league 🥇 ) I will be promoted, and also all top players (except perhaps some tankers) will be there. No point trying to rush with so many monsters. So this week I will reverse to my usual strategy of using free challenges until the end of the league. As it is the first D3 probably my place is in 16-30th, but with patience, some boosters and a bit of luck, 15th place is not impossible.

edit: the reward here

image.png.0db2c349baa68798fc801b1f5f3b79d6.png

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1

Got to get a rant off my chest:

Last week I got up at 5:00 AM in the morning and made sure to have full legendary boosters active to try and have a shot at rank 1 in D2. I lost a match against some1 who had about the same ego as me and ended up ranking 5th overall. Frustrating, but it happens.

This week I did the same but very quickly noticed that two players had gotten a headstart on me when the page was still having loading problems for me so after spending about 2000 Kobans on refills I sat back and hoped for them to lose one of their matches as they were both pretty weak when compared to me and some of the other top players.

One of them did lose one match, the other guy didnt.

At the time this guy had:

240'000 Ego to my 278'000

1k dmg less than me.

7k defense less than me in our respective classes.

4.4k Harmony compared to my 24k

Expert compared to my Hardcore class, which should've given me another advantage.

In a direct fight, my critchance was 43.4 while his was 6.6

And this guy somehow beat me and like 5 other players who were slightly weaker than me 3 times out of 3 ?!

I mean WTF is going on? How can this guy be so incredibly lucky? To have a chance against me he'd need to crit 2 more times than me at least. While my crit chance is 8 times as high as his.

I just dont fucking get it. It's so frustrating to get up at 5:00 AM, pay out of my ass for legendary boosters, make sure to have the Kobans for refills available and then lose like this. I honestly dont feel like playing anymore right now.

Edited by BraumII

Sometimew they are messed up indeed. Did you watch the whole fight? After losing once Id be very curious as to how dafuq that happened. Also, they cant crit twice. Its them once, probably on orgasm and you 0 that gets you in trouble sometimes. 

6 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Sometimew they are messed up indeed. Did you watch the whole fight? After losing once Id be very curious as to how dafuq that happened. Also, they cant crit twice. Its them once, probably on orgasm and you 0 that gets you in trouble sometimes. 

I didnt lose against him, when I fought him I beat him with 100k Ego to spare. But he somehow must've beaten me 3 times as well. Because he got the maximum amount of points already. And it just seems impossible for someone who is a comparitively weak as him to get lucky enough to beat so many players with better stats than him 3 times out of 3. Maybe he could get one or two lucky victories against most of them. But not a single loss? It just doesnt seem possible. Yet it obviously is.

Also what do you mean you can't crit 2 times? Of course you can. You could theoretically crit with every attack couldn't you?

Edited by BraumII

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

When you view someone's stats, it's not what they currently are. It's a snapshot taken up to a few hours in advance. If they put on boosters after the server captures their stats for the next few hours, they're strong enough to beat you.

Are you absolutely sure about that? Because their stats dont change when I'm fighting them either. If there's a delay of up to a few hours for your boosters to actually take effect when other people fight you, that seems like absolutely critical information.

3 minutes ago, BraumII said:

Are you absolutely sure about that? Because their stats dont change when I'm fighting them either. If there's a delay of up to a few hours for your boosters to actually take effect when other people fight you, that seems like absolutely critical information.

Someone who has two computers and accounts go test that.