How you doing in the "League"

casey

On 6/28/2019 at 7:21 PM, linkdream said:

I started playing this game in November 2018 and been very active once it clicked and got hooked.

LV259 and this is my 3rd week in D1. I almost accidentally promoted to D2 last week so I'm pretty happy with my progression so far.

I'm know-how BTW and Fabienne is my alpha (the only 5 stars legendary know-how I have).

Capture.PNG

One month later I finally gave up and promoted to D2.

Let's see how it's going to turn out.

image.thumb.png.cedfd0cbd99cc9688c28e5367d963d60.png

Edited by linkdream

4 hours ago, Салерион said:

< 1 minutes of time. Just poked at the first one that caught my eye. 26/30 members.

Ehm... thanks, but when @[CNO] BananaJoy said "fully upgraded", I think he meant 20/20 in all sectors, so people inside could not ask new members to contribute further. This just to be precise, I'm not being fussy: like I said I didn't look for it, but I think it's hard to find a complete club with all the 20/20 upgrades that doesn't already have 40 members.

4 hours ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

whats ur level? i can ask my in my club if there is space. 

The moment I write this (Sunday 4:20am on my system clock), I am at level 352. By the end of the day or maybe tomorrow , I should be able to attain 353.

17 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Ehm... thanks, but when @[CNO] BananaJoy said "fully upgraded", I think he meant 20/20 in all sectors, so people inside could not ask new members to contribute further. This just to be precise, I'm not being fussy: like I said I didn't look for it, but I think it's hard to find a complete club with all the 20/20 upgrades that doesn't already have 40 members.

OK, should have followed the rule "first look, then talk"... my bad. After verifying that @[CNO] BananaJoy club was full, i noticed that there are other clubs with the same name I saw II and III, and found this (33 members):

blob.thumb.png.b4d55ffc7e300ea2a588b9cd0f5ce799.png

I have not even the slightest idea if they will accept me, but I will try to send a request. I suppose the worst thing that can happen is to get rejected, or kicked out for something afterwards if they accept me.

Edited by Observer_X

You have been accepted @Observer_X. The two official languages of CNO are French and English. In CNO III most chat users are speaking French, but, please, do not hesitate to speak English if you have any question or if you want to share something. Most of them understand it as well. We also have a Discord server with both English and French channels for all our members.

Le 26/07/2019 à 19:38, Observer_X a dit :

in this stage of my life, I already need some effort to follow the forum (obviously apart from playing the game), and I wouldn't be able to consistently be present in a club chat. 

There is no minimum activity requirement, you may participate as you wish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, [CNO] TK said:

You have been accepted @Observer_X. The two official languages of CNO are French and English. In CNO III most chat users are speaking French, but, please, do not hesitate to speak English if you have any question or if you want to share something. Most of them understand it as well. We also have a Discord server with both English and French channels for all our members.

There is no minimum activity requirement, you may participate as you wish.

Thank you for the clarifications @[CNO] TK. As you may already have seen by my first post in the chat (that I wrote before reading your post here) it is a luck that English speakers are accepted, as in practice I do not understand a word of Napoleon's language. Before this morning I had no chance to see a club chat, and I really think that the devs should have used a bigger font size: at some point my eyes were aching (apart the drowsy state I was). Anyway, as I said in the message you quoted, I am active on the English forum, but if time and occasion allows, I will drop by on the club chat. As I said elsewhere, I am not on Discord, for more or less the same aforementioned reason.

Anyways, thanks again for accepting me, and happy play to all CNO III members. Gonna get 'em all! (apart the ones you don't like... :))

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Thank you for the clarifications @[CNO] TK. As you may already have seen by my first post in the chat (that I wrote before reading your post here) it is a luck that English speakers are accepted, as in practice I do not understand a word of Napoleon's language. Before this morning I had no chance to see a club chat, and I really think that the devs should have used a bigger font size: at some point my eyes were aching (apart the drowsy state I was). Anyway, as I said in the message you quoted, I am active on the English forum, but if time and occasion allows, I will drop by on the club chat. As I said elsewhere, I am not on Discord, for more or less the same aforementioned reason.

Anyways, thanks again for accepting me, and happy play to all CNO III members. Gonna get 'em all! (apart the ones you don't like... :))

sry i forgot to mention that we have more than 1 club. but good that u got on. would be nice if we can see u at the discord as well ^^

I managed a second place finish in D2 last season, since P1 was taken almost immediately.

So far this season in D3, I have decided not to demote.  Need the XP too much.  Gotta keep leveling.  It's been tough choosing players I can defeat and still do well with Champs and arena, but so far so good.  We'll see how it goes.

• Like 1

This week I have wasted the last ocassion to assure a top 4 place in D3 with the old system. The know-how judge (what a traitor!), decided to give my hardcore rival his help in most rounds of the last battle and so I lost two points ... That means I am now in 5th position. 😭.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jelom said:

This week I have wasted the last ocassion to assure a top 4 place in D3 with the old system. The know-how judge (what a traitor!), decided to give my hardcore rival his help in most rounds of the last battle and so I lost two points ... That means I am now in 5th position. 😭.

ouch!, 2nd worst finishing positionO.o............next season should be interesting.............i feel this thread may have more activity next season9_9

• Like 2

This Season definitely had some tougher opponents but the competition was still lacking. 😅 The new Season however looks to be radically different. 😯 With a new scoring system in place, everyone will have to gauge their strengths and potential weaknesses to secure their desired position without overshooting or underscoring. This will be an interesting week indeed... 🤔

20190801_111056.jpg.8562d38aa80fda99c52ee61bee20a683.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jelom said:

Yeah, like seriously jelom, that freakin' judge IS a traitor! 😤 I can't even begin to tell You how many times He's screwed Me over compared to the other 2 judges, even when Fighting opponents of their Classes! The Know-How judge just straight up hates Know-How players Man. 😨  🔫👴It's a thing. It has to be! 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I managed to snag 9th place in D3 (nutaku) as a level 318. So sad that'll be as high that I'll get from now on. My battles mostly left me with a sliver of health. With the new rules, I'll be losing a lot of points as I've seen with the start of this week's league. Way to kick down the lower level guys trying to go up in the world.

16 hours ago, jelom said:

I know how that feels. P5 is still my personal best in D3. :(

I made mistakes this week because I was on a holiday and just tapped shit in a hurry when I could. But finished P10. Same damn reward. XD

• Like 1

I finished 28th in my first week of D2, pretty happy with it.

Since this morning with the new scoring system I've been getting my ass handed to me. It looks like the new system is more punishing for low level players like me.

But I like it nevertheless. I love the more organic aspect to it.

BTW I don't understand the players who still rush at 5am. What is the probability of a draw at #1 under the new rules ?

My new strength due to club bonuses was really useful, making me end last week at 48th place. at 5:00am i was ready and curious to test the new system, particularly in the optic of my increased strength. the moment I write this I fought 49 battles (with only two battles lost) and obtained 770 points, with an average of 15,7 points per battle. I am at 19th place (dropped from 14th after fighting the 49th battle), so I think that my performance up to now may be defined as average. Obviously it is possible I will be corrected on this, but I think that the new system will make me end a little higher than before. Also, due to the point system change, it is quite hard to compare this league to the previous, so for a more accurate judgment it will take more than a week.

9 hours ago, linkdream said:

I finished 28th in my first week of D2, pretty happy with it.

Since this morning with the new scoring system I've been getting my ass handed to me. It looks like the new system is more punishing for low level players like me.

But I like it nevertheless. I love the more organic aspect to it.

BTW I don't understand the players who still rush at 5am. What is the probability of a draw at #1 under the new rules ?

If some of the bug reports represent a good portion of the player base, then it is not unlikely these people didn't even read the patch notes and had no idea about the new point system. Most likelt also repressing the victory/loss information by going to the direct page of leagues and refreshing immediately after hitting that 15x button.

On 7/31/2019 at 11:19 PM, TheSonicSly said:

This Season definitely had some tougher opponents but the competition was still lacking. 😅 The new Season however looks to be radically different. 😯 With a new scoring system in place, everyone will have to gauge their strengths and potential weaknesses to secure their desired position without overshooting or underscoring. This will be an interesting week indeed... 🤔

20190801_111056.jpg.8562d38aa80fda99c52ee61bee20a683.jpg

What a coincidence.  That's where I finished last season in my D3 league.  Not sticking around this season.  Not sure how far I want to drop yet.  One thing's for sure my leveling is going to slow.  Heck, I think my entire game is going to slow down.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

What a coincidence.  That's where I finished last season in my D3 league.  Not sticking around this season.  Not sure how far I want to drop yet.  One thing's for sure my leveling is going to slow.  Heck, I think my entire game is going to slow down.

That's the reason I'm sticking with D3 now since I can always (could at least) finish in the top 15. That gives you enough rewards to be better off than relegating and not managing the win in D2 right away. Which is a serious possibility. So that risk is gone and you keep doing all the battles is max Exp. 

I have no idea how I'm doing at the league atm. I'm winning mostly. Lost once (still got 9 points for remaining ego? Do they mean ego taken from the opponent? That woul make sense. If you barely lose you'll get more points than if you get trashed. But the tooltip should be altered then. ) and started to use this week for experimenting combinations of gear and boosters and what kind of opponents to take on with what.

So far I've only learned that harmony is a bitch. :P

5 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

That's why I've been staying in D2. I experienced absolute hell way back in the day when I promoted to D2 unprepared, so I don't want to flop when I go to D3. I also wanna do most if not the entire Season without the use of boosters, which I doubt is possible in D3. 🤔 The only positive thing is being able to Fight with no restrictions as the goal will be to get as many points as possible. Unfortunately, after looking at the rewards, if I can't even place in the top 16 - 30 in D3, I'll be earning less Kobans than here in D2. Not worth the risk, especially if I have to demote. 😨