How you doing in the "League"

casey

Another week in D3, started at level 366, finished at level 368.

Here is the screenshot taken just before the end.

1751233909_Screenshot_20210204-130001_Kiwi_Browser1.thumb.jpg.2183003523adf4d1bddde117759aeb42.jpg

Final rank: 22nd.

Boosters used : 20 legendaries (2 ginseng / 2 cordyceps 4 times and 4 cordyceps once).

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 279 wins and 21 losses

Very happy with my rank and score (best rank and score ever). Still a very good XP gain.

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, GG tzelas said:

I'm sorry cause its probably wrong thread but...Am I an idiot using hard core? I feel like I'm out of the game since most of you uses CH and KH. 

you cant say that for sure, if you are low level player or not trying to maximize your points in leagues, HC may be a fine class for you, otherwise CH or KH seems the better option atm (assuming you have the same kind of girls for every class).

Edited by blaa
  • Thanks 1

A very hard ligue this week with 4 lvl 470+ (one bugged) and 7 between 460 and 470.

So I've decided to spare kobans.

Screenshot taken at 12h35. I was 7th at 13h00 with 100% wins. So a good week for XP.

Thanks to another KK bug, my 1st place in D3 has disappeared from my player profile. 

If we add to this that I did not receive the 150 kobans of the monthly gold card, I seriously begin to doubt the skills of the KK developers. 1008310128_Captureligues..JPG.499301e78eab845289196da892ded9d3.JPG

• Like 6

1 hour ago, blaa said:

you cant say that for sure, if you are low level player or not trying to maximize your points in leagues, HC may be a fine class for you, otherwise CH or KH seems the better option atm (assuming you have the same kind of girls for every class).

I'm gonna be 415 tomorrow and I'm trying to maximize my points. I thought i was good enough cause i manage to finish 1n top 15 D3 last two times, losing 5 times. Then i saw that HC is close to "missing alert" among top players. i have a last chance to change before the mythic event finish! 

Edited by GG tzelas

18 minutes ago, GG tzelas said:

I'm gonna be 415 tomorrow and I'm trying to maximize my points. I thought i was good enough cause i manage to finish 1n top 15 D3 last two times, losing 5 times. Then i saw that HC is close to "missing alert" among top players. i have a last chance to change before the mythic event finish! 

Thing is, HC is the best class if all you want is just winning battles (and I'm not sure anymore about that with the current CH implementation), but it's the worst class to get points in the league. You get many more points against lower level players with the other classes.

• Thanks 1

On 2/4/2021 at 10:01 PM, blaa said:

a lot better than what you could do until now, gl!

(Btw: now I am not wanting you in my league so badly as I did before, but you are still welcome)

And we still didn't met yet. So far I like it a lot, just on a first day, I would say that I've got more 24 and 25 than I got for a whole time I've been playing this game :D I've done some refills just to watch those numbers, it was exciting :D

2 hours ago, GG tzelas said:

I'm gonna be 415 tomorrow and I'm trying to maximize my points.

Then yeah, HC is the worse class to play in your situation. KH is a lot better, although had you asked this a month ago, you would have been able to jump on the CH bug train instead of good old KH and that performs even better right now.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, GG tzelas said:

I'm sorry cause its probably wrong thread but...Am I an idiot using hard core? I feel like I'm out of the game since most of you uses CH and KH. 

There are a lot of better players than me but my take is if you are L 415 in D3 Ch is probably a better choice. My reasoning is that you will be up against a lot of players with higher level than you. My understanding is that Ch does better against players better than you. A swing from a loss to a win is worth way more than a 18 to 19 pt swing so being able to fluke wins is more important the more losses you deal with.

That said it is more important to have fun and play a style you like. When I started HC was 1st, KH was 2nd and Ch was 7th. The Ch boys where lost in the wilderness for ages. Look at them now. KH has been top dog for a long time. We are due for a nerf. (I have been KH for years.)

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, GG tzelas said:

Yeah, basically what other players said - for maximizing I probably would choose KH in your case, but only if you think KK will fix the CH bug in the near future. For a lower level player CH could have more impact (and CH currently needs less optimisation, so if you havent the time or the knowledge about the mechanics it's likely you make more points with it)

At least for me, I am probably gonna switch back to KH in the next few days or weeks.

9 hours ago, mates said:

And we still didn't met yet. So far I like it a lot, just on a first day, I would say that I've got more 24 and 25 than I got for a whole time I've been playing this game :D I've done some refills just to watch those numbers, it was exciting :D

yeah, that's a nice feeling, if you get some good points for the first time, welcome to a regular top15, maybe sometimes even a top4 - btw: I fought you a lot in seasons lately, you probably did too

Edited by blaa

I made a suggestion to award points in the leagues for overkilling (the more negative ego your opponent has at the end the more points you get, not only your own ego at the end). That should put HC as a viable class in the leagues too, and it's very easy to implement, you don't need to change the battle mechanics.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blaa said:

yeah, that's a nice feeling, if you get some good points for the first time, welcome to a regular top15, maybe sometimes even a top4 - btw: I fought you a lot in seasons lately, you probably did too

I've been regularly in top 15 for a couple of months now, so my goal is top 4 sometimes hopefully.

Yes I did, beat you two times today :D

Edited by mates

3 hours ago, mates said:

I've been regularly in top 15 for a couple of months now, so my goal is top 4 sometimes hopefully.

Yes I did, beat you two times today :D

nice job! Somehow I thoght you were lower level (could have also checked your screens, but I didnt) - with your level (and if you are optimising your play) you have high chances to finish in a top4 position regularly (not every week, but every 2nd maybe?).

To my league: I just saw it now, but I have 47 HC players in it (yeah!); I am curious to see how much they reduce my average; luckily they will do the same for every other player too.

I didn't expect it to be so close, to be fair:

image.png.ce316f8c231fdc4ae6fe7a319046be5a.png

20 minutes to go but I don't think this will change much.

22.77 average, not my best but much better than lately. I've already noticed the addition of Alexa, even if it has been in the middle of the league. It makes a big difference if you know how to handle her (and even if you don't know how to optimize her). FYI, Jechko has been KH since the start so he's had the same situation than me.

The first half of the week has been a constant balance between catching people unboosted and waiting to do the battles later when I was going to have Alexa available and fully upgraded. We'll see what next season brings, having the mythic girl from the start.

I've seen myself using 5 different girls depending on the situation so it's been more fun than previously without Alexa, I expected the opposite.

• Like 10

A good week considering all the high level charm players. Alexa is good, but not so powerful as one can expect, It seems the devs were right stating Mythics have not so much advantage at least in the KH case.

I did 6949 points and 22,93 average. Aris619 was second and Link 3rd with cypion31 in the last privilege position.

Top 15 by classes were KH, Ch, Ch, Ch, Kh, Ch, Ch, Ch, Ch, KH, KH, KH, KH, HC, KH. Top 15 cut was at 6216 points.

imagen.png.54d07c43673b3d87b4ef8857ed23a7ec.png

• Like 10

Back as KH again. It feels like CH still has the edge over KH when I compare my results, 22.99 average as KH even with the mythic girl. Then again, I did have to fight my last 7 players on boosters (21 fights for those who can't be bothered counting ^^), dropping my then average of 23.14 down to it's final 22.99. 

league 22.99.PNG

2nd place finisher of level 415 was a big surprise (CH), even tho Darkyz did a terrible average, but he never seems to bother whenever he's with me cuz I've seen him perform way better in other brackets.

• Like 10

my D3 in HeH 2min before end:

• Yamato was the only CH of Top4 - the 3 other KH, I'm CH here as well
  • 15th at 6190 points, 30th at 5580 points, 45th at 5158 points
  • with 4 boosters now the stats call 4 losses overall

image.png.863377e251768a265afc9ed2d62293d8.png

my D3 on HaH (nutaku) (13 min before end, my final still 4th)

• for simple level logic I got "beaten" again - CHarming Lhans jumped to the top sometime in the last hour - yet it is a Top4 result = good argument againt D2/D3 travel^^
  • I'm KH here, not much more details, forgot to check the player base 😮 
  • the stats: 15th at 5739 points, 30th at 5114 points, 45th at 4495 points

image.png.9e1496e98124b98132f79710b30c6223.png

Edited by windia
  • Like 9

8 minutes ago, Slynia said:

Back as KH again. It feels like CH still has the edge over KH when I compare my results, 22.99 average as KH even with the mythic girl. Then again, I did have to fight my last 7 players on boosters (21 fights for those who can't be bothered counting ^^), dropping my then average of 23.14 down to it's final 22.99. 

league 22.99.PNG

2nd place finisher of level 415 was a big surprise (CH), even tho Darkyz did a terrible average, but he never seems to bother whenever he's with me cuz I've seen him perform way better in other brackets.

I've played against jeandelalune more than once and he has always had great scores for his level. He plays really well.

My first week as KH. Not my best position, but improved my best score by 200 points. Tough opponents.

sygfried01(CH, 76W, using Alexa as omega) I think I've never seen a score this high, good job. He was perma boosted for the whole week and he was the only one I lost to. I've beat tmelloi(66W, KH) right when the league started and he was also the last one I've beat as HC (goodbye Bunny and others :D) Also top 4 guys are from same club.

I have finished with 21,61 average, I've had to fight last 6 players fully boosted, before that my average was at 21,88.

I really like the change, I think I could have done better, as I've done some mistakes and poor decisions, but I was experimenting and learning how it works, so it's a decent result for me. Could have been better position in a different line up.liga.jpg.9528c72a069e1ac2c5f21faa902d9ad6.jpg

I believe I will do Top4 sooner or later, but definetely not this week :D :( 

liga1.jpg.6066b8433ca53c428c1851c71a4c2be5.jpg

• Like 8

And an 18th this week with 6120 points for exactly 20 average point/fight. I'm alwais close to top 15th but usually fail for a few positions(usually 16-20th). I hope that losing few fights (between10-15 usually from boosted top players) means i'm slowly cutting the diference so i can get that extra 200 kobans each week.Not that i'm crazy eough to thing i will ever top4 consistently if they keep increasing max lvl, but top 15 i'm happy with

• Like 6

Guys guys! Guess who finished second again!

Yes, me. :(

Screenshot_20210211_195501_com.android.chrome_edit_427020745447340.thumb.jpg.8a27224f3dba0073fb31ee6c42c7c5af.jpg

Anyway, wasn't a huge surprise of course with that guy. Did a decent 22,5 av and beat higher lvl players. Aquilon was also CH. Mercares is KH. 

Edited by DHarry
Add Screen
  • Like 7
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

HH League Story 55 - D3 top 30.png

------------------
D3 run #24 2021/02/04-11
Boosters used: zounds
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 288 losses: 12
Finished: top 30

Good luck, have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

Is that the scores at the end? 😐 

26 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Is that the scores at the end? 😐 

Yup. Well, 15 minutes before the end (as shown by the ++ script on the top-left corner), as I had to go at that point, but I had played all my fights already, and I ended up at the same rank when I came back hours after the reset. Why do you ask?