How you doing in the "League"

casey

I don't have a screenshot this time (I took one of my ranking with the rewards popping up for my records, but it's not very informative) as I was offline today until after the league reset (contrary to what I expected). By what I can only accept as a late Xmas gift from my opponents, my 5200 something total with 6 fights left to play still earned me a #29 finish. Much appreciated! ^^

Have a great last day of 2020, folks. Good luck, have fun tonight and this week. Stay safe!

------------------
D3 run #18 2020/12/24-31
Boosters used: zounds
102 players. 101 opponents. 303 fights. wins: 267  losses: 30 unplayed: 6
Finish: top 30

• Like 5

On 10/1/2020 at 1:47 PM, blaa said:

It's a rough 5th place, especially regarding the level differences. Top 5 are all KH.

image.png.c9a4b81cbe4d7a36c240e88be6ecaf44.png

Since I was extremley busy this week, i didnt want to make an effort for a top4; but since at least 3 of the 4 top4 players looked too weak (great stats, but not so much in their results) and it was PoA I decided to go for it.

Since I had to fight a lot of fights over phone I couldnt check twice (with the script and my taken sceenshots). I made two curcial mistakes and some minor ones; in another week I could have beaten both Prince J and Unfasik, but it wasnt good enough this time.

probably nobody than me remember this, but a few weeks ago, i claimed that I can beat unfasik (now level 460 KH) if I didnt make too many mistakes, and last week I finally had the chance to prove it, and I did in the best fashion you could think about:

image.png.18c51df6be338cfb3e86174dbcb0309d.png

I finally did it. First time 1 place in d3 - what a nice ending for 2020.

It was a pretty weak league, but still plenty of players who should have easily beaten me with my pathetic 21,9 average (100 player league).

Top9 were besides me: KH, KH, CH, KH, KH, KH, HC, KH. Agaisnt Roland, BrotherGruffi, JuanSebastian, naruto and sven I already fought before and I knew that I would have at least a chance to beat them. And since I was convinced I could beat unfasik, if everything goes well, i had at least some hopes for a lucky league. But with CH bug and some high level CH players and with Arganor, a former d3 winner, who was unknown to me, I wasnt expecting too much. Juan, May and Brother got their finishes in the last 3 minutes.

I made two bigger mistakes (one time i forgot to switch my gear back during champion task of PoA, and one time i fought a player two times unboosted) and had to fight 5 perma boosted players in the end, one of them Arganor (who put his boosters on 1 minute before snapshot on the last day, so If anybody should have him this week, your online window will probably in the next snapshot (league start +5)).

This week i have strong opponents again, but it could be enough for a top4, if some players make some mistakes. (top1 will be friskybisquits(?) with 27 wins, NolanZarek seems not playing for wins anymore, lucky me). I am also in the same league as two of my clubmates (what happens very often).

• Like 7

One year ago (well 52 weeks actually) I changed from charm to know-how. 52 weeks later I got 20 D3 league victories and 32 top 4 spots. This time it was another top 4. Strangely enough BenBrazke, the clear favourite, didn't win.

On Nutaku I followed my worst league result of the year (5th in a crazy stacked league) with a win this league. This was my 30st victory on Nutaku. I'm unsure how many victories I had at the start of the year, but I think it was about 7 at the time. Unfortunately that one 5th place ruined an impeccable year.

• Like 5

No screenshots, I'm playing at a minimum these days, I can't devote so much time to the game. So, playing with full chlorellas all week and not minmaxing anything (just full rainbow against everyone, Any as alpha for KH and HC, Harmonia for CH), I was 2nd by 10 points! I'm quite sure I would have won this league if I've had the time, but I didn't have it, and a free top 4 is always good :) .

The only "minmaxing" I more or less did was trying to get people unboosted, which is quite basic. It seem there are many players who just use the "do 15 fights at once" feature and be done with it.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

Hmm... 10 points before my few last performances... 😅

Screenshot 2020-12-31 at 12.44.55 copy.jpg

Anyway, good Game, Kenrae, and a nice evening to you ^^

That would have been far more interesting then, and I could have lost even at full strength, good game ;) 😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Kenrae said:

No screenshots, I'm playing at a minimum these days, I can't devote so much time to the game. So, playing with full chlorellas all week and not minmaxing anything (just full rainbow against everyone, Any as alpha for KH and HC, Harmonia for CH), I was 2nd by 10 points! I'm quite sure I would have won this league if I've had the time, but I didn't have it, and a free top 4 is always good :) .

The only "minmaxing" I more or less did was trying to get people unboosted, which is quite basic. It seem there are many players who just use the "do 15 fights at once" feature and be done with it.

I sometimes get lower scores when min maxing. Leading me to conclude I'm mostly min-ing. 😅 So I gave up on that. 

This week I was third. Was also on a holiday so I played a bit weirdly and had around 8 people I didn't get off boosters, that hurt my average. Also charm probably took more points. 

Overall I'll take third. It's my fourth top four in a row, so I shouldn't complain. Though this looked like a week in which a victory was possible. Would have been a nice way to end the year. 😁 But I'm stuck bring the eternal second. This week there's no way, so I'm also throwing on my cholerellas. Got too many of them anyway. 😅 And they're not as bad as they're sometimes made out to be. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Another week in D2, started at level 356, finished at level 358.

Sorry, I completely forgot to take a screenshot this week.

Final rank: 9th. My promote to D3 wasn't planned but no big deal, I'll see how it goes in D3 since I demoted to D2 at the beginning of October.

Boosters used : 8 epics (2 ginseng / 2 cordyceps twice).

104 players -> 103 opponents -> 309 possible fights -> 291 fights performed -> 263 wins and 28 losses (18 remaining fights. If I had known I was going to promote, I would have fought more fights)

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 7

Way late with my D3 report this time (I lost the internet 4 minutes before it ended and got it back yesterday). So, this time I saw a player I recognized (shal). And improved from a mid-fifties finish to my first 45th place win. I was rooting for shal to win, Tommy55 pulled ahead in the last few minutes.

• Like 2

An early report this week. As I said before I had two hard opponents, and of course they beated me. Only 6939 points with 22,68 average were not enough. Congrats to govenants who made a fantastic 7029 (22,97 avg), Fran was second with 6962. Darkiz was in a hard earned 4th position with 6876 points at a great distance from 5th. 15th needed 6171 points.

Top 15 by classes were: KH, KH, KH, KH, KH, Ch, Ch, Ch, HC, KH, KH, Ch, KH, HC, HC

Only two Charm players have Mythic Estelle as alpha, one lvl 446 at 12th place (but only at 5 stars) with 6315 points ant the other lvl 421 at place 26 with 5479 points with Estelle fully upgraded.

imagen.png.4b583793d0f856dec857aa597760839d.png

Edited by jelom
changes
  • Like 8

My last week without having time to play:

image.png.a2bdcf00dea1ceb83116be94fbab7138.png

As I expected I couldn't win against Moddy playing like this. Full chlorella all week except at the end (I want to start the new league with 2 gingsengs + 2 cordyceps) and no mixmaxing at all. 22.17 average, much lower than my usual scores, of course.

Top 4 without expenses is always a good league. Next week I'm at full strength again!

• Like 7

So I finished my D2 league with my worst ever result, expecting to get top 4 but when I came back to check on it after reset I saw this :D

My first time winning a D2 league and especially the week I never expected it .. feels kinda nice, I´m not gonna lie :D

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-07 um 13.13.54.png

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 10

6910 points (22.81 average)
I lost 2 fights for the first time in a very long time, against 4t+ with his 38k extra EGO from bugged stats.
I still won so no matter (I'm still quite annoyed tho xD)
gggg.PNG

This week I am with Gogeta for the very first time since the league scoring system update. Guess I'll take this week very chill and aim for a top 4 spot.

• Like 8

I finished D3 in 11th place, not bad for my level.  I was in D3 with Kenrae league.  I was actually able to catch him  not boosted and beat him 3 times, fully boosted and with him not boosted I still barely won each fight.  D3 is kind of fun when you can beat those 40,50,60 levels above you.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Redbeard said:

I finished D3 in 11th place, not bad for my level.  I was in D3 with Kenrae league.  I was actually able to catch him  not boosted and beat him 3 times, fully boosted and with him not boosted I still barely won each fight.  D3 is kind of fun when you can beat those 40,50,60 levels above you.

Yeah, I saw you and @Pelinor there. You guys only left me one unboosted window too ;) . Great scores at your level.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2020 at 2:25 PM, _shal_ said:

A 102-player D3 again:

Funnyman              KH 459    4th place x1
feanor                KH 456    2nd place x2
Dick                  Ch 454    1 win
Mori                  HC 451    8th place x2
niemand               HC 451    4th place x1
fabi37                KH 450    9th place x1
Panzer                KH 449    5th place x1
Tyler                 Ch 449   15th place x2
barsik82              HC 447    6th place x1
Yllib                 HC 447   16th place x1
jon                   Ch 447    2nd place x1
ceroxon               HC 446    4th place x1

No, I didn't forget to list anybody there at the bottom, that really is the whole lot of former top 4's outside the screenshot players. No excuse for not winning this bracket, I guess...

Weirdly, I did spot like 8 different players with 4 or more D2 wins (and several more with high-ish D1 win totals), so it looks like I ended up in a bracket full of people riding the elevator here.

After 10 weeks, #4:

image.png.7e209857848ff9cc70c08fb4638bd5cd.png

22.29 average, bolstered by a very lucky week on crits, so not a particularly great score otherwise. With some 5 minutes to go I thought that this might actually end up as a D2-style winning margin of several hundred points, but Dick jumped up from 6187 points at the last moment. Brief scare for me there, though 66 points is still a fairly sizable difference in the end. (Assuredly 100+ points if not for the charm bug, though...) First-ever top 4 results for the duo that finished in 3rd and 4th place; BoDKa is Charm, Panzer KH. 20.37 being sufficient to beat 5th place...I've seen leagues where that wasn't enough for a top 15.

6th place finisher zen was one of those annoying players whose booster setup changes on almost every snapshot without ever going completely boosterless, and after about 5 days of that I took my shot when he was with only 1 ginseng and 1 cordyceps. His being charm actually meant that I wasn't assured of a win against him when he was fully equipped with 4 boosters, even though he's basically at the same player level that I am. Ouch. Stupid bug.

Besides zen I ended up fighting 3 more players on boosts. That included 2 low level guys (414, 369) who went the whole week without any opening. (One more player at level 391 only dropped his boosters on the very last snapshot today.) The last, or rather first, one was a guy around level 440 with normal-looking stats that I fought right at the start of the week just to get the token timer going. Unfortunately, on a closer look it wasn't an unboosted setup, but rather 4 ginsengs + no club bonuses. Oops. I didn't ever actually see him unboosted later on, so maybe I would have had to fight him with those stats anyway. I missed checking him on a handful of snapshots, though, so who knows.

Top 15 by class: KH, Ch, Ch, KH, KH, Ch, HC, Ch, 4x HC, Ch, KH, Ch. Certainly the largest number of HC top 15's I've seen in a long time. Prize cutoffs: 15th 5810, 16th 5778 (19.07), 30th 5405, 31st 5398 (17.82).

Edit: Oh, and...this bracket did turn out to have a rather large number of players trying to demote. 13 zero-pointers in the end, followed by players on only 11, 17, 19 (first non-demoter), 19, 286 and 288 points.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 7

Another late report from me,  and another week I couldn't be there early enough to finish my league fights; note to self: maybe next time I'll grab a partial refill the day before so I don't miss out on any XP at least).

This time I have a screenshot, but it's not Xmas every week, so my final ranking was 31st this time, not 29th. Oh well, still a relatively cheap and efficient top 45 for me.

HH League Story 50 - D3 Top 45.png

D3 run #19 2020/12/31-2021/01/07
Boosters used: zounds
102 players. 101 opponents. 303 fights. wins: 275 losses: 24 unplayed: 4
Finish: top 45

Good luck, have fun this week, guys. Oh and happy new year to those I haven't spoken to in 2021 yet. Stay safe!

• Like 6

Pretty easy league this week, it was clear that I wont have a chance of winning, but a top4 was very, very likely. Got an average from 21,91 (I had 22,06 before the last 3 fights against angeline (heavy bugged perma boosted HC player).

I am a little surprised with the result of fallingbrick, but he wasnt to active and fighting against CH bug these days, well it wont matter for him, d3v0 got his 2nd win though, congrats

image.png.a95ae8f5b05818392c0ecd883bbd4bb9.png

Top9: CH, KH, KH, KH, KH, HC, KH, KH, HC

Only had a few CH players in the league though, especially in higher levels. This week it's the other way around, mostly CH players, me 2 btw. Not gonna expect a top4, that would be highly lucky (and at least 2-3 players had to underperform massively).

Interestingly there were (around) 14 0 pointers in the league (couldnt check in the last 2 hours), most of them nearly perma boosted.

• Like 7