How you doing in the "League"

casey

------------------
D3 run #158 2023/08/31-09/07 (Kichi Week 4; no LG available for me)

image.png

Final place #3 so another somewhat expensive top 4.

This was my first league with the infamous Gogeta as an opponent since I became a serious top 4 contender. Crack on the other hand I wasn't familiar with at all, but having observed them throughout the week they're a major threat too.

Earlier screenshot below with @430i's script on to give a bit more context on just how much potential competition there was for that top 4. Only somewhat significant change in terms of scores during those 3 hours is that I (barely) passed over @Miccia (with whom I'm glad to share this top 4) and hopefully made Filip not feel as bad about his #5 finish thanks to a clearer gap between him and the final top 4. And I had to fight both whales fully boosted as they're both just in 4-cordy mode 24/7 by default. 5 lost fights is 5 more than I had in a long while. ^^ Tanked my average quite a bit.

image.png

Anyways, I'm still glad about this performance, it was just about the best I could do.

EDIT: Oh, that's right, @HentaiGuru's post reminded me of it: Happy 200th D3 win, Gogeta! 💲👍

And fingers crossed, but it seems that after two tough ones in a row, I'm finally in a fairly soft group for the new league. Well, me and @Stoned Jesus that is. So it's still a duel, and not an easy one as he seems to have kept growing in size and power level since the last time we crossed paths, and I also caught clear signs that he picked up on a few of my newer tricks that I'm not in any hurry to share with the whales and other overgrown veterans out there, unlucky for me... ^^ Dude, if you're reading this, care to give me the win? It could be an easy and cheap top 4 for both of us if we didn't have to fight tooth and nails for #1. Just a thought. ^^

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

Edited by DvDivXXX
Gogeta's 200th D3 Win
  • Haha 1
  • GG 5

On 9/9/2023 at 12:53 PM, Stoned Jesus said:

@DvDivXXX A duel huh... I'm up for that.

Oh Lord Its On Southpark GIF - Oh Lord Its On Southpark Dance Off -  Discover & Share GIFs

@Stoned Jesus Alright, so you've been served. ^^ What do you have left in the tank? If it's less than 4 fights, then I've already won. If it's 4 or more, then you've already won. I love a good duel, but I don't feel like prolonging the suspense more than necessary either.

Poker GIF en GIFER - de Steelray

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2
  • Boner time! 🍆 1

Glorious... FAIL :D

image.jpeg.d04957131d773270e7e505acbfd2c284.jpeg

Hope to win fight against @Tom208 was bad idea from the very beginning - but i did my best - even refilled fights at blessing swap - as result renewed both AVG and total scores - for 1st time hit 24+ and 7200 (in 99 opponents league) :D

Btw 6445+ Top-15 score is also high enough from my 6000+ avg memories

Edited by HentaiGuru
  • Like 4
  • GG 4

Il y a 8 heures, HentaiGuru a dit :

but i did my best

And that's the most important. Sure, when you don't win in the end, it's a bit disappointing but it's also in those cases you can improve yourself and do better the next time.
Congrats anyway for this fight. I knew I had to keep an eye on you. 😉

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Congratulations to Kinkoid for the new Skills, perfectly balanced and not at all buggy.
And congratulations, sincere this time, to @Darkyz who has already closed the championship with 303 matches, all with 25 points.

In my small way, I have an average of 24.98. 🙄

For the moderator only: 5 hours and you still haven't published the post. It's been more than a year since you punished me by blocking messages in the forum, how much longer does this story have to last?

Darkyz media 25.png

Edited by Miccia
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • uwu 1

Hmm, in my case, myself do not appear in the league table anymore. I just did some fights though, and the home screen button shows a rank, but the table does not show me anymore. Do I have to worry that I got somehow banned (though I can access from PWA and APK app as well)? If this was not fixed and I end up without rewards for this league, I would be extremely f***** angry, as I have quite some chances for top 1, at least top 4, due to the massive benefit of GS5, which nearly no one else in my league had skilled.

I disabled all scripts to be sure it is not somehow related to them.

Edited by Horsting

Ah, when accessing via Firefox from mobile or its PWA, I am there, but on the APK app and desktop browser I am missing.

EDIT: Okay, logout+login solved it, now also the overall number of opponents/members is again as it was before. Probably also in your case it is a visual issue only, not a ban wave?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

image.thumb.png.04f68bfce61a2c0b8a75a9842ede11ec.png

An unexpected 1st place. With Tom208, Didish76 and Basniowy in the League I had expected a top4. theendbg wasn't on my list, but he performed well and threw Basniowy from the top4. Seems the start of the 5th Skill was more benefit to me than I had imagined. I don't think that in the next weeks such High averages are doable again after more players will be understand how the 5th Skill work.

I used the whole time 2 Ginseng and 2 Cordyceps and AM Booster. My 5th Skill was Shield.

image.png.a18af15f97e5dc10d1db835b99b71b78.png

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 1
  • GG 3

Finished 10th without any mythic boosters. 101 players league. Also no girls skills yet but judging from the top 15, I should clearly invest in the first girl each week.

Limule Tempest is 1 point away from a perfect score, what a noob 😜.

firefox_0SEOamZvGg.thumb.png.7692170185477bb411153d795a7352ae.png

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • GG 2

Dammit, 24 minutes before reset:

league.thumb.png.230cb4b6d237748142d8da9a5ecdea85.png

But:

image.thumb.png.3a6b50de1c2cade39055349e74b48134.png

So I guess robobba and Slava both had fights left to overtake me. The only lost fight was against full cordy boosters, as I was never able to catch him unboosted. He did re-equip boosters so fast that he was not unboosted until next snapshot. Funny is that despite having 4 GS5 girls in this team, none of them was located in the middle/first position, so no skill was active, otherwise he would have been much harder to fight 😄.

1st would have been possible for me if:

• I did invest in some cordys. Sadly I was neither able to start into this league with 4 cordys (3+1 ginseng, IIRC), not to end it with 4 (2+2 ginseng). Usually I am getting these 8 cordys per week from MPx1.
  • I did all fights in phase 1, where my (also relative) team power was much higher, and less players had invested into GS5.

However, so far I did not want to invest any kobans for league and I guess best top 15 with level 375-378 is an awesome result already 🤩.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2
  • GG 3

il y a 11 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

An unexpected 1st place. With Tom208, Didish76 and Basniowy in the League I had expected a top4. theendbg wasn't on my list, but he performed well and threw Basniowy from the top4. Seems the start of the 5th Skill was more benefit to me than I had imagined. I don't think that in the next weeks such High averages are doable again after more players will be understand how the 5th Skill work.

Congrats. I guess this is where I lost the league : Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-09-20_03_47_28.png.43f456e66047858ff32497edce3b6e14.png

• Like 1
  • Hug 3

I got a top 4. No AM, 2 cordys + 2 ginseng all week (minus on monday, during which I equipped 4 cordys to beat pantheon 1900), I think I refilled 6 league tokens at most (when I found the two players for which I had the reddest expected average unboosted but I had no tokens to fight them).

If I had put a little more effort maybe I could've scored a bit better, but in all chances first place would still have been out of reach no matter what I did.

It was honestly unexpected, I got into the top 4 with my last 4 fights this morning, and the player in 5th place wasn't that far from me.

I doubt this "easy mode" will last much longer, but I'll gladly take it for as long as it lasts

• Like 2
  • GG 2

45 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

image.thumb.png.04f68bfce61a2c0b8a75a9842ede11ec.png

I used the whole time 2 Ginseng and 2 Cordyceps and AM Booster. My 5th Skill was Shield.

image.png.a18af15f97e5dc10d1db835b99b71b78.png

Actually I have finished top3 :P Please be careful with what you are posting.

Zrzut ekranu (66).png

Edit: Next time we meet I will make sure you won't win that easily ;)

Edited by Basniowy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • GG 2