How you doing in the "League"

casey

12 minutes ago, Darkyz_ said:

Well done for that score, but don't sell yourself too highly either, you're 3 weeks too late for that first 😋

Fair enough. Funny thing is that I definitely remember that post by Miccia, but I hadn't paid attention to his mention of your perfect score at the time (though it does check out, your score is clearly a multiple of 25).

Since the screenshot was incomplete and not from your own report, though, then I'll settle for having posted the first properly documented perfect score on the forum. :P

• Haha 5

Il y a 10 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

I do remember @Ol Sheriff Joe's mention of his own 24.99 average, which was already pretty insane. But this right here would be the first documented perfect score, at least on the forum. ^^

Maybe you mean that?… 

IMG_8550.jpeg

Being on a tour in the desert lately, the Sheriff said he’s sorry he couldn’t do better, so this result will have to do… 😊
Maybe he’ll be more talkative when he’ll be settled again, drinking his milk in good company in his beloved saloon… until then, it will be long range shots, smoke signals, and a lot of trust in his pretty ladies to do a good job at caring for themselves (and then telling him how so in the deepest of the night, but that’s another matter)

PS: maybe that last week entitle him to some kind of useless award of its own? The « 3 times perfect (or so close) in a row? » 😅

(well let’s forget about that last one. As soon as it would be claimed out loud, -MM- would crawl out of the desert to snatch it and do better…)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 5

Yep. That and also more and more people are catching on to the big risk involved with attacking a team that has an active Reflect GS5. As @HentaiGuru noted earlier on, it's a hard nut to crack and basically impossible to bypass RNG when that happens. I've lost a handful of points in the current week already, all to otherwise weak teams whose Reflect made me hit myself hard and sometimes win the fight after destroying my own Shield but before having a chance to hit again with LifeSteal active.

Since Red is the dominant color this week, it's also hard to resist the temptation of attacking with a Blue team for that juicy bonus, but Reflect literally turns your own buffs against you, so it's a slippery slope. =/

Damn @bolitho76 managed to only lose 2 points thus far, whereas everyone else with a realistic shot at winning already lost more than that, myself included:

image.png

I feel like I'm in The Dota2 Reporter, with my best strategy being "let's hope I'm doing  things slightly less wrong than the other guys"... :D (Congrats mate, I'm still hoping you fail for my own sake, but I'm impressed nonetheless). The two identified contenders not featured in the screenshot above, TNR and GetOverHere, are both way out of the top 4 race by now, and Jizzmate has no hope to win despite currently keeping the #1 seat warm for one of us to take over later. Turns out this actually is a duel between you and me after all. ^^

EDIT: Technically, Didish76 still seems to have a perfect average. But he has a lot more fights left and good luck to him making up those 1k+ points in the less favorable Phase 2 without losing any point.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

At the moment I see sim results between 24,01 and 24,99 for all fightable opponents. Most are boosted so there is room for (bad) rng at my side and with only 4 points I can risk to loose...  (63 fights to do at the moment). Hard competition and even who wins that, a great fight!

Didish lost exact 25 points in the last days (tracked that) so it only seems that he have a ideal score. Tyrajan lost 35 at least, so he should be out of the race for 1st.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely worth it to wait for expiring boosters before attacking any opponent. Even when they reboost quickly, all girl skills are always gone until next snapshot. So it is perfectly possible to fight every opponent without GS5.

I was just angry for another reason. This week the very same top 1 favourite than last week is again in my league, which I cannot fight without loosing many points. I was lucky to catch him without skills and boosters (usually he reboosts too fast) and was happy to get 60 points against him earlier. And half an hour ago I found him with #weakinseasons resp. deal team, where I could have gotten 75 points 😭. And now, after snapshot, the other 3 top 4 candidates are returning the favour, which I all fought already as well, with much better score, but not perfect either.

As I am 5th, I am the top victim of this deal. I still see a change to become 4th, but it will be a very close race for sure. Even that it won't change something, it still makes me feel better to reveal those here, in the hope someone from within my league reads this and can kick those asses 😄:

image.thumb.png.19fdf6925f21610c71709eedfd4c447b.png

Oh, while writing I was pushed back to 6th. However, hard to say who lost how much points, as all of them did buy refills.

Hard to find the best strategy. Either I strictly fight the weakest opponents first, hence the hard ones will all come last, and the chance that I am able to fight them unboosted becomes lower. Or I keep watching out for changes to fight someone unboosted earlier, but then the chance that I miss such deals raises 🤔. As I am online nearly every (daytime) snapshot's end, I would only miss such deals when they happen at night (other time zone), hence not from those French players, at least. Probably I should not reveal that much from myself 😄 ...

Edited by Horsting
  • Haha 2
  • Hug 1

10 minutes ago, Horsting said:

However, hard to say who lost how much points, as all of them did buy refills.

I can't say that I have a totally exact amount of lost points with my tracking, but I take allways a look at the gotten points from some guys who I expect to compete for top4. At the moment they loose mostly lower amounts of points if they do fights. If you see that one was short of 18 points to the exact*25 score, and some hours later thescore is only 7 from the next exact*25 score you know that he had lost at least 32 points 🙂

• Like 2

im really just ignoring the new girl skills since i play pvp at a much lower level

the way my pvp betters fine tune their teams and all that just isnt for me and i have more fun with this game playing simple

im used to games where the powerup focus is "how hard can i kill this npc" not "how do i even the score with this thinking person"

good luck to everyone above me, i have no interest in D1 or above, to stressful

• Juicy peach 1
  • GG 1

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

If you see that one was short of 18 points to the exact*25 score, and some hours later thescore is only 7 from the next exact*25 score you know that he had lost at least 32 points 🙂

So far I never really tracked the points of opponents, at least did never take notes. I started to have a look at potential top 4 candidates (or better, against opponents with sufficiently strong teams, and where I cannot score 75 points safely) now, that I was top 4 two times myself, but more about their booster behaviour (whether they reboost quickly to not stay unboosted) and how much weaker they become without skills and in case without boosters. I wouldn't be able to make much use of this info anyway, since I have too little experience to be able to guess my own final score/average sufficiently well. So I'm anyway just trying to do my very best without buying any boosters (just using MPx1 and CbC rewards), and just some refills around blessings reset to get some more benefit out of opponents which update their teams too late.

But 430i's script actually makes is very simple to copy&paste league data into some spreadsheet and add a 25 divisor remainder row for the score 🤔. Quite some time effort as well, probably once I really see a chance to win a league, which is not quite yet 😄.

• Like 1

I'm still not actually tracking points even with the single-click spreadsheet options (I have yet to figure out what each of these four buttons do exactly, to be honest). I've only clicked them accidentally a few times when changing teams and I know they give .CSV files, which can be opened in Excel or similar. But that's about it. ^^

image.png

I've always kept an eye on my identified contenders for top 4 every week and roughly guesstimated how well they were doing compared to me, though. That's decent enough most of the time, at least to get a rough idea of my chances and whether it's worth pushing for a win, settling for a top 4 or outright going into top 15 and chill mode. ^^

However, in the current meta, scores of top 4 contenders get so damn close to the maximum possible amount that it's easy to tell just by comparing the two, at least as long as they're doing very well. I just check if their current score is a multiple of 25 or not, and if not, how many points they're missing to reach the next multiple of 25.

As seen earlier, it can easily give false positives when they've already lost 25 points or more. But these are the good kind of false positives, I'd say: I might still assume they're a threat even though they're no longer one. That's much better than the type of false positives I was used to in previous meta-games, where I assume someone can't reach me until they pass me over out of the blue in the final hours. ^^

Right now, this tells me that Bolitho needs to lose at least 10 more points on his way up, assuming I score perfectly against my final three opponents. I'm farther behind the perfect average than he is, but on the flip side he has 40 more fights left than I do. That's a pretty tight duel in any case. <3

image.png

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm still not actually tracking points even with the single-click spreadsheet options (I have yet to figure out what each of these four buttons do exactly, to be honest). I've only clicked them accidentally a few times when changing teams and I know they give .CSV files, which can be opened in Excel or similar. But that's about it. ^^

image.png

The left-most button (with the 3 people) will export the results from the previous league. And by results I mean, every time you visit the league page and the standing has changed (even if only one player has gained a single point) a new "snapshot" of the league table will be created. The exported file essentially contains all screenshots, so that afterwards you can plot yours and other people's progression during the league (or do any other fancy data analytics).

The X button next to it clears the data - storing those snapshots can consume quite a lot of memory, so it might be a good idea to clear it once you export the data for the previous league.

The last two buttons (the one with the 2 people and the right-most X) do exactly the same, but for the current/running league.

If you dont care much for this type of data you can disable the league gathering module from the settings.

• Thanks 2
  • uwu 1

@430i Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation! I realize this must seem obvious to some, but in my case I use spreadsheets and large data sets so little that I really needed that level of clarification.

This is actually pretty amazing, and now that I know exactly what each button does, I'm tempted to use them. I've cleared the cache for the previous league(s) and downloaded and opened the file for the current league for the first time since I've had the feature. It's remarkable how clearly it tells the story by just sorting the data by different columns. I expected it to be a bit too "raw" to read without building fancy graphs slash abstract art from the data as someone like Rarum used to do, but even as is, it's already useful! Certainly spares me a lot of guess work.

Thanks again! <3

On my side, we were on the way to have 2 players with a perfect score at the end of the league (102 opponents - 306 fights).Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-10-11_16_18_33.png.97cd4766d162f804ec6e7ba9a67d0856.png

So, I decided to finish my fights Tuesday evening.

But, finally, it seems rayley kept difficult fights for the end and lost 14 points during his 9 remaining fights (it's also possible that he didn't care about the last fights since he was 2nd anyway)Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-10-11_17_59_24.png.5ff967584d7af024f1bd6da6287f6e1e.png

• Like 2
  • GG 5

Le 10/10/2023 à 21:16, Horsting a dit :

Absolutely worth it to wait for expiring boosters before attacking any opponent. Even when they reboost quickly, all girl skills are always gone until next snapshot. So it is perfectly possible to fight every opponent without GS5.

As I am 5th, I am the top victim of this deal. I still see a change to become 4th, but it will be a very close race for sure. Even that it won't change something, it still makes me feel better to reveal those here, in the hope someone from within my league reads this and can kick those asses 😄:

It's ok, you experienced your first Bunny Gang Bang, it happens to the (second) best of y'all from time to time, it's a bit painful the first time but you'll get used to it 😏

Also...

Citation

You're gonna hate today's update... 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Lol, I should have read all new posts before posting here 😄

It comes at a bad timing for me indeed, but overall I'm happy that these bugs really seem to have been fixed. Looks like I can strike through at least some of this list: 

As written there, I was massively benefiting from these bugs for sure, but it does not feel great to succeed against others only because of knowing about and "abusing" a number of bugs with such significant effect.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.498e4458a59b799b1203c0f97e3d797d.png

Don't expect much changes in the top4 in the last 45 minutes. Lost only 16 points this week - and 12 of them in the last day after they fixed the skill/booster bug. To my favor had DvDivXXX also one opponent left where he lost 19 points so his -13 go up to -32.

image.png.5554a655a43f21cf23130e25346693b6.png

image.png.deaec8888979ad9f6341652d52f4e3ed.png

Theese two opponents were responsible for the main of my lost points this week. I had to fight both at Wednesday after they fixed the skill/booster bug. Expected gain from the first (DivusER) was 23,99, from the second 24,66 (Bart Deththung). Gratulation to DivusER that he could reach a top4 with his lvl447 and only 619 Girls in Harem.

Thanks to DvDivXXX for a good competition for 1st place in this League. If he hadn't the bad luck with the last fights he had stayed at 1st and I had ended 3 points behind him.

Next League week will be interesting: after the fixed bug there will be a much different averages in points and a different behavior of a good part of the participants. Thankfully I could get the last needed Mythic Bulbs to have a fully skilled Mythic at tuesday so I hope to have a chance of top4 again. I can also skill 4 Legendarys completly so I have hope.

image.png.5399bec27728e422d66f2748f8a6c4cd.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 2
  • GG 5

Should say that week draw was one of the easiest for long time i can remember - no heavy opposition from the first sight (a few ocassionnaly winners like me, some top-4 takers), close contenders lost enough points from very beginning - so 1st place started to look like just cherry on top of 25\7650 absolute score :D

And i was on my steady way to perfection - and the road were straight and even

And then i took THAT arrow in the knee

image.png.503c3579eb81ea098c6c513206081044.png

With close to 24 E[X] when i fought them it was totally unexpected (it seems stun team and crits abundance made it happens) - it was so sudden that it not even hurts much... 

Like... ok - this time RNGodesses of Haremverse decided that "Club Of "Tactical Geniuses" Who Also Not 

On 10/6/2023 at 4:29 AM, DvDivXXX said:

big fat whales who also happen to be veterans (and play well ^^)

need to wait a bit more for my membership 😝

So i relaxed, not used AME for last fights (3 chlorella + cordy stayed all week long), got some more wounds (not enough to knock me down - resulting breach betwen me and 2nd place looks impassable) and took that 1st place - fifth in my D3 career. Nothing special, nothing personal - just business

image.png.3a9ccfce864725b06dbf3690292610c6.png

That's all folks - till next time!

• GG 7

1.thumb.jpg.d54d5406ece2e74acd6c1824f6b78031.jpg

In HH Nutaku, the first part of the week passed under unfavorable blessings for those who do not have mythic girls in their harem (like me). So I didn't expect much from the current league. As you can see, in order to get into the top 4, I needed to score 625 points in the remaining 17 fights, i.e. 36.76 points/battle, which is basically impossible. So I didn’t bother and spend kobans, since I’m already clearly in the top 4-15 of the D3-league.

2.thumb.jpg.d5f34de7aca8f3a533e515983d0d0157.jpg

I’m not strong enough in CxH yet, so I’m one step away from moving to the D3-league. I could easily spend a few gold bars to buy fights and climb higher, but for what? When my girls overcome the level 700 barrier, then maybe.

3.thumb.jpg.a2276c77d924e5542544653fa607c437.jpg

In PsH I am slowly returning to the top, although I don’t spend much time on it, I even select only one team of girls. However, although I was far from the strongest in the current league, I calmly rose to second place, having a stable 25 average points in the first 6 days. What’s noteworthy is that the one who beat me mercilessly threw gold bars into buying fights, because he was either lagging behind me, and then instantly ahead of me by several hundred points. It’s completely unclear to me - why such spending in the W3-league? Here, even buying one full set of condoms puts you at a disadvantage.

---

P.S. After half of the week had passed, I suddenly discovered that I had forgotten to dress my main girl (the one in the middle) in CxH. Of course, the results were not what I would have liked.

Edited by Master-17
P.S.
  • Like 3
  • GG 2

1st on D1! (my places on previous leagues too, and i don't know/use scripts too show details, and not expose players names/countries). I only get the 2nd because of the player Mago Obscuro Del Caos on the era.

Screenshot_20231012-090538-662.thumb.png.9c855a196217c6978702ecbdaa8bab4e.png

Since i am the lowest lv player on the leagues always and the ~25th most powerful, i will stay away from D3 for a long time.

• Like 2
  • GG 4

image.thumb.png.f3d47f2de16dda591d68abb57e06c578.png

Sadly the top 4 deal worked out, and I was loosing too many points, especially after the booster/skill/stats fix yesterday. oli2 came out of the bushes today, previously some hundreds of points behind, sufficiently well boosted/teamed, of keeping weak opponents for the end, to not loose many anymore. Even LeZ made finally some more than me, though this was after it was clear that I cannot reach top 4 anymore even when scoring perfectly against the last opponents. The one lost fight was such a <1% case. The sim results here are without AME, while I had charges until including exactly the last league fight, where expected score against crypion31 was close to 24. The many red girls and hence high crit damages really spread the possible points a lot.

This week I verified that up to 3 Cordyceps are still a lot better with shield skill. Only the 4th does not make much difference anymore and can/should be probably always replaced with a Chlorella, if buying a lot of cordys is a problem.

Btw: I hacked the team edit page inside, and what can be seen is that the TP/stats bug is not resolved yet. It is strange, again completely inconsistent. I observed quite a number of opponents which had their TP persistent after booster expiry and next snapshot. My own stats were correct at first and until after the 14:50 CET snapshot. But then, somewhere in the middle to next snapshot in the night, my defensive ego somehow dropped from 740k to 720k, while everything else remained the same. And today in the morning, suddenly against all stats were lower, until now, as can be seen here. So there bug is still there, but not without the clear pattern it had before ... 😞

25 minutes ago, Marc121212 said:

Since i am the lowest lv player on the leagues always and the ~25th most powerful, i will stay away from D3 for a long time.

I thought the same when I was not too successful in D2 the first week. But the 2nd week I suddenly was 6th and entered D3, as by far lowest level player there for a bunch of weeks. So as long as you are active and do the best with your teams, it can happen very fast, depending on the RNG of opponents you face in D2. And intentionally loosing fights or points just to intentionally stay in D2 IMO makes you loose more rewards than the fact that you may get low positions in D3 at first. It didn't take long until I entered safe top 30 either (before all these league bugs).

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • GG 1

------------------
D3 run #163  2023/10/05-12 (Kichi Week 9; no LG available for me)

No recent screenshot from me, but you've seen @bolitho76's already (and someone sneaked in between us after even his screenshot). Just a top 4 for me in the end:

image.png

And yeah, I was literally waiting for Tyrajan's boosters to expire (and much more importantly, for his damn Reflect GS5 to temporarily disappear thanks to the bug) when the patch came out, and that tanked my score quite a bit...

I wonder who got #2 in the end. I've checked the spreadsheet but since I wasn't online near reset time it didn't give me more recent info. Most likely DivusER (is it just me or does this sound like "Div User"? ^^).

It's a good thing that it's fixed as it was clearly a bug and not working as it should, but for this particular league it definitely made a big difference between those who had already fought all their Reflect-ive opponents before the patch and those who hadn't. Oh well, it often does.

Perfect scores should become a bit less common now, at least in groups where multiple people use Reflect to "defend". Now that it's becoming more widespread and the bug bypassing it is fixed, this is the first meta in which a "defense team" actually makes sense and has a significant impact on other players' scores. I mean, just look at this RNG shit fest... ^^

image.png

All three fights played individually within the same minute or so, with exactly the same teams and setups on both sides. And the results were spread all the way from a perfect 25 to an actual defeat.

In any case, congrats to Bolitho for the win, and thanks for this fun and interesting PvP week!

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1
  • GG 1