How you doing in the "League"

casey

image.thumb.png.f093f36b497c5ca0d12dc13ee4e8a5b8.png

Gratulation to DvDivXXX to his win. Don't expect that Bobick has 2 fights left and I had tracked that Cryo and apjmb had more points lost than DvDivXXX for sure.

This week was not a good one in my case. Busy in RL I hadn't the time to fight all opponents at the time it would be optimal. On top bad RNG with unexpected losses or much lesser points than expected (the results against apjmb are good examples for this, same with Bobick where I had an expected average of 23,11) and I had often strong opponents where the booster run out but the stats woudln't actualized. For example, I had to fight DvDivXXX with boosted stats at the last time slot I was sure I could be at the game in the half hour after his boosters run out and it was the 5th time that his stats didn't changed after the Booster run out (and didn't do this until he equiped Boosters again).

So only a top15 to me. Thankfully I have Santa Claudia so no Koban for MDR needed this month.

image.png.516d6f00e823dfaac9e53e21078b91a8.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, swavolt said:

[Overly insistent whining about one dude who made an oddball choice to maximize HP instead of the more meta Attack boosting everyone and their cousins do.]

Look, it's okay to ask and discuss a few trivial things tangentially related to League play here. But please be mindful of others and don't insist beyond reason (as you definitely did here). Also, please avoid the slippery slope of assuming something is "impossible" or must be cheating or whatever other particular form your conspiracy might take. Just because it's unusual and you can't figure it out (yet, or by yourself), doesn't mean it's wizardry. It's just someone thinking outside the box.

Cheers.

/Mod Hat off.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

I had often strong opponents where the booster run out but the stats woudln't actualized

Of all the bugs there are in the game, this is by far the most annoying one. And not even the part with the wrong stats display, as that can be worked around with a script. Just the sheer randomness of when the stats are actually refreshed. In more competitive leagues it can absolutely have an influence on the outcome.

• Like 4

------------------
D3 run #175  2023/12/07-14 (Denma Week 6; no LG available for me)

My 22nd win! (I'll confirm in a bit, but as @bolitho76 said, there's basically no way I can be beaten here):

image.png

In fact, my win was already a done deal as early as last night:

image.png

@Bobick, Cryo and, more surprisingly, Apjmb gave me a good run for my kobans! This wasn't a crushing victory by any means, and you guys really made me work hard for it. Cryo even cost me a defeat!

I knew early on that Bolitho had opted out of the bloodbath for top 4 and chosen a top 15 and chill instead, so no surprise there (and honestly it was a relief, you were the one I feared the most! ^^).

Nothing too new under the sun in terms of my strategy and the difficulties I've faced. I've banked the vast majority of my points in Phase 1 while losing very little points, then I got a lucky break on Monday afternoon after setting up my Phase 2 teams. Even though a single Pose for the whole team means that the vast majority of my GG pieces give me no Attack bonus this week, it opens up my full Blue set of Hero MGs along with stacking ungodly amounts of buffs from multiple instances of the same GS3, which is very very strong too. In fact, this more than makes up for only 3 of my 23 Mythic GG pieces being activated (I wasn't sure it would be the case until I've tried, but I was hellbent on taking this route regardless ^^).

The only other new thing I experimented with was a different GS5 for my defensive team. In league, I ran a measly L5 Stun throughout the week instead of my usual M6 or L5 Reflect. Mostly because there was no girl with a Reflect GS5 in my main team, and I've moved away from setting up a wholly different team to deny more points to my opponents. I could have swapped in Boatswain Eugénie who is still fully skilled including her GS5 Reflect from last week (and I'm actually using her in Pantheon as this gives me better odds there right now, going through a string of Yellow teams) but the downside is that since I only have 42 GG pieces in total, she would have been a "naked" team leader (not in a million years will I go and move GG pieces around several times a day, not even if it guaranteed me a D3 win ^^). So what I do is that I set up my best attack team, and then I simply pick the best option within that team to give a GS5 to and swap in as the team leader for my defensive team. This week, it's Love Bunny with her Stun. I know Stun is super RNG dependent, which tends to make it worse than Reflect for defensive purposes, but on the other hand it might be scarier, come to think of it. ^^

Anyways, very glad with this result. Congrats to the rest of the top 4 and thank you all for a good fight!

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• GG 3

image.thumb.png.504a1fcd62632b071431c9158e73d9ae.png

I have hope to keep my first place but u never know until the end of the League. I haven't tracked everyone exactly so things might change. I am absolutly unsure how many fights Arkore and Rayley have left and i simply hope that gogeta has left none, because sparing up one fight is unlikely.

Perfect scores get rarer since more and more people use there gs5 and especially those reflect teams do hurt sometimes. I did what i could to get good scores, except gettin up in the middle of the night to fight this one japan guy with a reflect team unboosted. From what i've seen he always renewed booster around 2am. 

I did most fights with 3 cordy + 1 Chlor and last 2 days with only reflect or weak contenders left with 4 Chlores and i used 1 LM and 1 AM. 

*edit: stayed first 🥳

Edited by XXDongXX
  • Like 1
  • GG 3

25 minutes ago, 430i said:

Of all the bugs there are in the game, this is by far the most annoying one. And not even the part with the wrong stats display, as that can be worked around with a script. Just the sheer randomness of when the stats are actually refreshed. In more competitive leagues it can absolutely have an influence on the outcome.

It took the game over an hour to recalculate the stats after the blessing changed on monday .. together it made me almost .. do things.

In my opinion that's rather poor for a competitive game.

• Hug 1

Top 4:

image.thumb.png.3a2b7efa09da53d9b69d59418433f0a4.png

Oh, and someone else jumped above me in the last minutes, luckily just 1:

image.thumb.png.5113f1f9619eac06830a2fd434db8d7b.png

I could only benefit from 2 blessed girls this week, and the hard fights just started in phase 2, with quite a large number of fully/mostly skilled strong opponents. To have any chance, I'd have needed to do all non-25 fights in phase 1, where I had a quite strong team. But top 1 would have been out of reach anyway, I guess. Next week, blessings are weak in general, so I should perform better.

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

I had often strong opponents where the booster run out but the stats woudln't actualized.

And I have the impression this bug worsened much: It was about every 2nd opponent here (where I waited for booster expiry). Also the average time after which the stats are actually updated is much longer, over 2 hours once. Of course many opponents apply new boosters in the meantime.

On the plus side: The booster indicator without timer has been removed it seems. Never saw it since a while. So when boosters expire, the indicator is definitely gone. But it remains an unreliable indicator, that helps you only when you can hog the league and check back every 5 minutes, of every 15 minutes (doing champs in the same turn) ...

Edited by Horsting
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 2

I've been too lazy for weeks to make a proper report. In general, in HH I almost slipped to 5th place, from which in the end I was separated by about 20 points. In CxH for the first time I got into the top 4 of the top for Nutaku D2 league and took 3rd place. In PsH, I also got into the top 15 of the top for Nutaku D1 league for the first time and took 14th place.

• Like 2

See me hoping for the 1st win in D3 this week and probably dying from disappointment 😄:

image.thumb.png.5e2819e57caaf6b2962b847e7e99c155.png

It is too early to predict too much, I know, but I am the only one with 0 lost points until now. Everyone else lost 20 or more, Pippus lost 42 points. Aside of Mikron (34 lost points), there are only 2 other players with past wins, "toto" (currently rank 20 with 38 lost points) with a single previous win, and "Link" with 27 previous wins (on rank 90 currently) with 16 lost points. I checked back older reports here, and the last months, Link seems to have been far away from a win or even top 4. His last win I could find was in 2021, and he is not making much use of girl skills.

In phase 2 I should benefit better from blessings, relative to the others, mostly since the blessings are quite weak with each 20% only, and relatively low synergies. A little forecast: There are two double-blessed L5 (I do not own), and the following GS3 trait could be used:

image.png.de9f47e4f421f9aaab20a9afcf0a0b2f.png

Indian Headstand became quite much stronger with 2 recently added M6. But this team is prone to counter bonus from the expected larger number of physical/orange teams. I cannot afford to max out the 5 girls for this team anyway until Monday, so I will keep using my maxed out blue eyes team with 2 blessed girls + Elder Magus Bianca for shield. The two double-blessed ones with 2 sensual/blue ones from above, VR Neono and Elder Magus Bianca for shield might be a good team as well. We will see how many will find and can use these or other good combinations to cause me trouble next week 😀.

• Juicy peach 1

@DvDivXXX I'm sorry, In the last few months I've been playing at the minimum in the league due to time constraints and honestly I haven't fully understood how the girls' 5th skill works. Is there a tutorial to read? (I didn't understand how to raise the strength of the skills more than a certain percentage). Furthermore, I see that you are using an alloy plugin with more information than the classic one I use, where do you download it from?

• Juicy peach 1

There isn't an extra tutorial for the skills unitl now.

In short terms: Every Girls 3rd skill boost a "trait" (which is determind by the element of the girl). For example: Submissiv (white): trait is hair colour. Every girl in your battleteam with the same hair colour like the submissiv Girl (let's say Dolly: hair colour: white) will be added to the benefit from the 3rd skill of Dolly. So if you have Dolly, Mika and Sake in your Team, you gain 3 times the Bonus from the "Hair-colour: white" skill from Dolly. If Sake, who have the hair-colour trait too, have the 3rd skill too, you gain 2x3 times the Bonus because you have 2 times girls with the skill.

Only the Girl at the 1st position (middel position in the Team-building group) can use the 5th skill.

The other skripts are all in the "Community scripts" Thread at General Discussion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Erin86 said:

I see that you are using an alloy plugin with more information than the classic one I use, where do you download it from?

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

The other skripts are all in the "Community scripts" Thread at General Discussion.

You need scripts:
1st or 2nd to choose from (they have similar functionality, but are slightly different)
The 4th script has been supported for some time by another developer and its address is different
8th or 9th script is also your choice. However, the 9th script in the first post is also an outdated version - the v.4 is better, it is now relevant and has more capabilities.

Edited by Master-17
Decorations
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Erin86 said:

Thank you guys, I've installed the scripts but I can't see the opponent skill points total ( the numbers in red on the screens in previous posts ). Do you know which plugin is needed for that function?

I'm not sure what you're referring to. @430i's script makes the total number of light bulbs on an opponent's (currently shown) team visible in the list if that's what you mean (it is shown in red, so probably). It's called Hentai Heroes +++ and it's not in the list M-17 is referring to from the Community Scripts thread's OP. Mostly because 430i isn't hosting it anywhere online (like GitHub etc.) so you can't have a link: you need to copy-paste it directly from his latest post in the script thread and select "Create new script" then delete the default text that the Monkey will provide, paste 430i's entire block of text, and then Save. And you'll need to renew this process every time he updates it (which isn't too often). So basically, follow the thread and/or 430i himself to keep up to date. It's a great complementary script, it also makes the past best performances from your opponents visible in the list, which is an awesome QoL feature compared to writing it down or constantly revisiting everyone's profile pages.

As of this writing his latest version was posted here (copy paste the text in the Spoiler tag at the end of the post):

As for better understanding what GS do, there isn't a one size fits all tutorial or guide out there, but of course you can get a ton of info and tips and tricks from the GS thread. I've just made a post today that recaps how GS3 works and how to optimize the buffs from it.

For GS5, the TL;DR version is that:

1. Only ONE girl can have a GS5 active in any given team: the girl in the middle of the hexagon, aka the one who will attack first in any fight. I tend to call her the "team leader" for shorts. Even if other girls have a GS5, if they're not in the team leader position, it won't count.

2. Most of the time Shield (from Orange or White) is the best skill for attacking. Reflect (from Purple or Green) is the strongest skill for defending. It takes time and experimentation to figure out how and when to attack teams that have a Reflect GS5 active without killing yourself in the process.

3. Due to the two points above, it's relatively easy and convenient to have two girls with a GS5 (one of each) in the same team, and just swapping them so that one or the other becomes the team leader changes your team's active GS5.
    For instance these two "teams" are the same, but very different in terms of active GS5:
    image.pngimage.png
    With the Orange M6 as team leader, the team has an active GS5 Shield. With the Purple L5 in the team leader seat, the team gets her active GS5 Reflect instead.

Hope this helps. Good luck have fun. Cheers.

I finished this week a day early:

image.thumb.png.06e10eb9ea45b4abb0ff4c16fccc9cbd.png

136 points lost, 24.55 average, not my best score, but I expect it to be sufficient for my first D3 win. The competition was/is quite low, only 3 previous D3 winners overall, two of them in chill mode and with only limited girl skills. The one lost fight was with a 0.71% chance to loose 😒. He was one of the two opponents I could not catch unboosted, since they both renewed their boosters immediately every day, and I do not expect this to be different this last day.

Also I am negatively surprised that most top 4 contenders do not understand how GS5 works. Most have many same element (orange) girls maxed, including an M6, but the M6 not in the right position, but an L5 instead, some even a completely unskilled one while they have a maxed M6 with GS5 in the team. While I am happy for my likely first win, it destroys the fun of a fair competition.

With GS3 it is similar: I am literally the only member of the whole league bracket who took care about GS3 synergies. All others built their teams on the (weak) blessings, building a mostly or full orange team with often GS3 skilled, but nearly no trait synergies. For this reason I have literally the strongest team in the whole league, despite my limited harem. Not the strongest opponent though, since my low level results in lower defence, harmony and ego. The only other two stronger teams are visible above, which do not reach my AP despite using more Cordyceps.

No one went for the stronger possible teams with a mix of GS3 and blessings synergy, I found above: 

Lucky me 😅.

... sh**, I was writing about this risk just yesterday, and now ran into the trap myself:

image.thumb.png.f663ea6da87f54a79dbcd983c0da3b93.png

Goodbye perfect PoG score 😄.

Edited by Horsting
  • Haha 1
  • GG 3

image.thumb.png.b2eda9303bc2000c8ff2d08bd76a0044.png

Gratulation to govenants to his 1st.

After i recognized govenants in the League I knew there was no realistic chance to be 1st so I aimed for a top4. If I tracked all fights correctly mdnoria should have some fights left and have a chance to get into the top4 (I think he has lost 13 point less in comparison to Ziggy in the fights he had done so if he does the remaining fights and don't loose more than 12 points he can end in top4). hariboules seemed for a long time to be able to reach top4 too, but lost in the last days a lot of points.

image.png.3ce31c3a3b4e5c3e259256ba0ce14bb6.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • GG 3

image.thumb.png.86ac7ed0c8c84f115d01ec57fec9f509.png

luckily an easy league for for me. Only one other player that had reached a first place in League before. No surprise he is on second place. I could only play on mobile from saturday to monday, so i missed blessings change and had to buy a lot of refills. [FDGN]Arkore did nearly all fights until monday evening so i had a clear aim, how high i must score. 

I used a partly blessed blue eyes team with undercover valentina for shield and royal housemaid for stun. Crasy high AP, for the vast majority of fights i hab to do it was not relevant if the emeny team was boosted or not 🤣, but again this was an easy league.

Edited by XXDongXX
  • GG 5